Chestnut Ridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

The community at Chestnut Ridge apartments are kept well and clean. Neighbors are helpful and friendly. Kinda noisy on weekends . Other than noise on weekends nights things are very good and nice here. Friendly staff
Un buen lugar para vivir. El ambiente es armónico y puedes disfrutar en familia sin tener distracción de los vecinos. Me gusta porque es limpio y Tranquilo.
A great first time apartment! No issues with neighbors or employees! I definitely recommend Chestnut Ridge when people ask me! I love the space of the apartments as well
Chestnut Ridge apartments are very friendly environment workers and neighbors friendly and listening and ask how is your day or let me know if there is anything we can do.
It is an oasis to live if I could qualify with a million stars it aria, there is entertainment for children and to exercise comfortable rooms and indoor laundry service
Nice community but the cleaning of the entrances of the buildings should be cleaned more frequentlyand the balconies are kept free of clothing or garbage.
The neighborhood is very nice! Always listening and willing to help if need.very nice and friendly staff .the community is kept clean.the staff is always willing to listen and help.
Me gusta mucho el area Pero por la pandemia no hemos podido disfrutar de la piscina que fue una de las razones para venir a vivir aquí y para usar el gimnasio
The best place to live!! The view is so pretty in the apartment I got and it’s definitely a good price especially for a first time renter in their own!
We’ve had a chance to meet most of our neighbors and we seem to get along really well. We’ve also started noticing the people that live around here when we go to stores and stuff which is cool.