Chestnut Ridge Apartments

4.4

4.4

Priscilla
I've had no issues here and I'm enjoying my stay..my apartment is the right size for my family and I..I like that everything is close by..I would recommend Chestnut Ridge Dr
Brittany
Office staff and maintenance team are very friendly. I had no issues with my appliances and no pest issues. Community was well maintained and family friendly.
Richard
Very happy with the location and apartment space. Maintenance and staff are always very responsive to any needs and concerns. Pet noise is the only complaint that kept me from awarding 5 stars.
Liznette
El reciente de arriba de mi tiene una trotadora y cuando la usa el ruido y la vibración es demasiada fuerte, tengo que salir afuera del apartamento para no escuchar ni sentir el ruido y la vibración.
Brooke
Everything is perfect. Well maintained. I couldn’t have asked for a better first apartment. Super close to everything and everywhere that I need to go.
Juliana
Love my home apartment. Im so happy to live here, i lived at chesnut ridge for 6 years. This a nice comunity good residents, kind, its also a clean and neigborhood. And the most important safe place to live.
Charles
Very nice clean neighborhood. Friendly neighbors and friendly staff.we enjoy the sunshine and wildlife. Very nice clean apartment homes.mostly a quiet building we in
Priscilla
I've only been here almost a year and I'm enjoying my stay.. everyone is polite and helpful. Maintenance men are nice and come as soon as possible to fix any issues you have...I love the quite time rule since I work nights.i hope to be a resident for awhile my apartment is just the right size for my family and I
Theresa
about 2 months ago
Overall, I find the community to be a pleasant one to live in. The only major issue I have is with the noise level that some people violate during quiet hours. It tends to mainly happen during the weekend. It shouldn't be hard to not play music loud enough for others outside your apartment to be able to hear it.
Wilkins
about 2 months ago
Love the changes with the garbage dumpster out side the office very convenient 👌 love don't have to drive far. Other inconvenient is roaches and ppl walking there dogs pooping everywhere in the grass my kids can even play out side for that reason is good apt yust some issues