Chestnut Ridge Apartments

4.4

4.4

Chestnut Ridge apartments is a Great place to live πŸ™Œ Staff is amazing πŸ‘ thank you Chestnut Ridge staff for all your hard work. This is a great community.
I love it here. It’s quiet and I feel at home. The neighbors are nice. They allow animals so it’s always nice meeting new puppy friends. The staff are great.
The staff has been helpful and kind through the whole process. We just moved here in August. The only problem we still have are roaches in the apartment.
Office is quick to answer any questions. And maintenance is quick to solve any problems and/or keep me updated. Overall, I have loved living here.
Its been a very good time here so far. We have had to deal with a couple of nuisances but overall it has been a good experience to live here.
Very good neighborhood, good maintenance guy! Wish we had lights in the room and had a better dishwasher but all in all good place Also not a fan of people parking in residential when they DONT have a sticker... really should inforce towing....
Overall a pretty good experience. My neighbors can be very loud sometimes and I would love to see doggy bags filled up more often, but overall it's been a nice experience
Thank you for your great service. It has been for almost two years now I have been here and we like the apartment and you have a wonderful community service team. We appreciate your you service.
Maintenance is always quick to resolve issues. Management always keep residents informed. The property is very clean and quiet. My neighbors are very considerate and friendly.
Perfect view of the mountain and people are so kind. We appreciate the good work for the office's team. But they should take care of any complaint to make everything good and acceptable. Good work!