Chestnut Ridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Love living here! So friendly and kind and always on top of things! Maintenance is super helpful and the office is so great at communicating!
Nice place to live in and Good customer service and excellent maintenance, nice environment and a lot parking lot to park your car ,i recommended
Chestnut Ridge is an amazing place and I definitely would recommend them!! The staff is great, and the units are very nice! A great first apartment
My experience living here has still been so good. The neighbors are very friendly and there’s so many people that I see pretty much on a daily basis. I enjoy living here and i enjoy the community.
I have lived here for several years in chestnut and what it is I like the comfort of the apartment, the good environment to live in, in my opinion.
the maintenance is very good and the attention of the ladies in the office excellent if I could rate them with a million stars, what would it be for this snowy weather they keep the park areas very clean
For a first apartment, everything has been great. Everything clean and good. You could tell it was lived in before, but that did not bother me.
It’s been great so far! I love living here and the neighbors are so nice. It’s the perfect size for us. I love the view and being able to watch cars go by.
Everyone is really friendly and the unit is nice and clean. The staff is good at responding in a timely fashion and is very welcoming and friendly!
Love how mantaince fix things in a timely manner and how the side walks are cleared during inclement weather. The office staff are very good.