Very active staff and community and willing to help when a problem arises. Also enjoyed the fact they helped with stuff during the hurricane

Reply from Avisa Lake

Overall this has been a good apartment complex to live in. The neighbors need to learn that the walls are paper thin and that stomping around at 2:00 in the morning is not very nice when you have someone living below you. Maintenance is usually quick to respond to request and they fix the problem the first time.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Very quiet neighborhood. Feels safe to live here. Everyone is nice and friendly. Rent if affordable. The only con is limited parking spaces.

Miss the community events and food trucks, they made it feel like family and really set things apart from other apartments. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great place and friendly people! It would be nice of they could touch things up a bit, but its still a great place. I really like how they have community events too. When power was out for Irma they gave everyone pizza and drinks!

Reply from Avisa Lake

Lived here for two years and I’m just as happy as the day I moved in! Wonderful and attentive staff! Beautiful property with new and fun amenities! Living here is great

Reply from Avisa Lake

The new staff is great! Love all the new features at the complex plus they always fix any problem i have super fast! Love living here, so far so good.

Reply from Avisa Lake

This is a nice quiet and peaceful place to live. The management has been working hard lately to improve the apartment. They have recently revamped the gym and been doing many fun events every month.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Avisa lakes is great. The apartments are beautiful and the staff are very friendly. It's a little pricy but other than that I'm happy with the place.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I enjoy living here more than my other appointment. I enjoy that my community is gated. And whenever something is wrong with my apartment for outside my apartment they are here to fix it quickly.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Needs to continue renovating the apartment complex. The ammenities. , the a/c system but doing great so far. Staff is cool area is nice and quiet!!

Reply from Avisa Lake

Really clean and attentive with work orders and making sure everything is okay and up to date. Staff knows you by name and everyone is so friendly

Reply from Avisa Lake

So far so good. I need a few things done in the apartment bathroom. The space is nice and the price I was given for the space was excellent.

Reply from Avisa Lake

We love living here. It's located close to Publix, Disney, and more. There is a great restaurant within walking distance called 33 & Melt, definitely give it a try.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great place with easy access to 408 and Colonial. Groceries are very close and there are some decent restaurants nearby. VALET trash is a plus!

Reply from Avisa Lake

Nothing i can do cool. I got a new motor vehicle and it closes the door to the dmv office. Haha yeah wrong person hombre. You guys are going for the same time

I love this community, not only is the office staff very helpful and kind, but the maintenance and groundsman are on top of their game. Love the fact that they respond with such eagerness to help.

I don't do twitter so far your not thinking about everyone social which you need to. Google you really don't say what your wanting. So you need to think outside the circle. I'm no joining something I won't use.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Es comodo y grande. Las areas comunes son seguras y las mantienen limpias. Responden rapido cuando se les necesita. Es bastante silencioso..

I recently moved back to the Orlando area, and I couldn't be happier with Avisa Lakes! The apartment itself is a great size for me, and the pest control is wonderful (a really big deal to me, and I have not seen ONE bug inside my apartment) The community is quite friendly, and the staff really goes out of their way to plan fun activities and create improvements. I will definitely recommend Avisa Lakes to others!!

Reply from Avisa Lake

Apartment complex has been quiet and well maintained. They are working on several community upgrades. Biggest complaint is that children run around unsupervised

Reply from Avisa Lake

It's an animal friendly community and it's kept clean. I would recommend this place to anyone. This is a great place to live. If your looking for a place come here

Reply from Avisa Lake

I would very much like to see action with the following: Procure a motor for the fountain that has not been operable since 6/2016 - Eradicate the brown/dead shrubbery to reinstate titivation - Replace plants/bushes that were destroyed/crushed when building structural work was necessary - Completely spray wash (inclusive of stairwells) all the buildings; the exterior is waning rapidly - Employ a landscaping team that genuinely cares about the superiority of their efforts - Irrigation system should be upgraded and utilized more frequently - Once this has been completed and satisfied, my rating would rise - I do relish my residency; as I have lived there for multiple years - I applaud the new management, related to their friendliness and candid attempts to preserve a residents exultant.

Reply from Avisa Lake

The entire staff of Avisa Lake is very friendly and always helpful. The new management is making great strides in overall improvements of a much needed overhaul of an older complex.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I love everything about it except the bug problem. The staff is very helpful and prompt and they have many interesting activities. They do have bug control come out once a month but it hasn't gotten rid of them completely.