The apartment complex offers a variety of services. If the buildings were updated they would have received 5/5. Office staff is great, attentive and patient! They get a 10/10 all day, every day!

Great feels peaceful always find parking my daughter loves the pool and what makes it great is I'm a ny resident but this makes me feel like Florida is home

Reply from Avisa Lake

Being a resident here is very good the staff is wonderful they treat you with respect and dignity I admire that I would definitely recommend anyone

Reply from Avisa Lake

Avisa Lakes is a very nice place to live. The apartments are very nice inside and the complex is peaceful and quiet. They also have a nice pool area and gym.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I absolutely love this place. The area is very quiet and peaceful despite being in the middle of the city. Management is constantly upgrading the amenities and they are timely with their repairs. The community is great with no worries about crime. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Avisa Lake

If you would like to make the nightly atmosphere a bit more appealing with the newly established lit deck, may I suggest the following: Remove the old flood lighting (dim yellow) on the building's and replace them with new WHITE lights (as on building 13 & 14) as well as the dim yellow lighting on the grassy areas on poles. The upside to this would be: It would provide further and additional security to and for the community as a whole.

So far I have had a pleasent expierence. I love my apartment and I love all the amenadies provided. I personally have had positive expierences with the staff so far.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Everything here has been pretty good. I am a little disappointed with the gym. It was out of commission for a very long time and now that it is up and running there are not that many machines. I am hoping that they make better use of the loads of empty space.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Very active staff and community and willing to help when a problem arises. Also enjoyed the fact they helped with stuff during the hurricane

Reply from Avisa Lake

Overall this has been a good apartment complex to live in. The neighbors need to learn that the walls are paper thin and that stomping around at 2:00 in the morning is not very nice when you have someone living below you. Maintenance is usually quick to respond to request and they fix the problem the first time.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Very quiet neighborhood. Feels safe to live here. Everyone is nice and friendly. Rent if affordable. The only con is limited parking spaces.

Miss the community events and food trucks, they made it feel like family and really set things apart from other apartments. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great place and friendly people! It would be nice of they could touch things up a bit, but its still a great place. I really like how they have community events too. When power was out for Irma they gave everyone pizza and drinks!

Reply from Avisa Lake

Lived here for two years and I’m just as happy as the day I moved in! Wonderful and attentive staff! Beautiful property with new and fun amenities! Living here is great

Reply from Avisa Lake

The new staff is great! Love all the new features at the complex plus they always fix any problem i have super fast! Love living here, so far so good.

Reply from Avisa Lake

This is a nice quiet and peaceful place to live. The management has been working hard lately to improve the apartment. They have recently revamped the gym and been doing many fun events every month.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Avisa lakes is great. The apartments are beautiful and the staff are very friendly. It's a little pricy but other than that I'm happy with the place.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I enjoy living here more than my other appointment. I enjoy that my community is gated. And whenever something is wrong with my apartment for outside my apartment they are here to fix it quickly.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Needs to continue renovating the apartment complex. The ammenities. , the a/c system but doing great so far. Staff is cool area is nice and quiet!!

Reply from Avisa Lake

Really clean and attentive with work orders and making sure everything is okay and up to date. Staff knows you by name and everyone is so friendly

Reply from Avisa Lake

So far so good. I need a few things done in the apartment bathroom. The space is nice and the price I was given for the space was excellent.

Reply from Avisa Lake

We love living here. It's located close to Publix, Disney, and more. There is a great restaurant within walking distance called 33 & Melt, definitely give it a try.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great place with easy access to 408 and Colonial. Groceries are very close and there are some decent restaurants nearby. VALET trash is a plus!

Reply from Avisa Lake

Nothing i can do cool. I got a new motor vehicle and it closes the door to the dmv office. Haha yeah wrong person hombre. You guys are going for the same time

I love this community, not only is the office staff very helpful and kind, but the maintenance and groundsman are on top of their game. Love the fact that they respond with such eagerness to help.