I love this community, not only is the office staff very helpful and kind, but the maintenance and groundsman are on top of their game. Love the fact that they respond with such eagerness to help.

I don't do twitter so far your not thinking about everyone social which you need to. Google you really don't say what your wanting. So you need to think outside the circle. I'm no joining something I won't use.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Es comodo y grande. Las areas comunes son seguras y las mantienen limpias. Responden rapido cuando se les necesita. Es bastante silencioso..

I recently moved back to the Orlando area, and I couldn't be happier with Avisa Lakes! The apartment itself is a great size for me, and the pest control is wonderful (a really big deal to me, and I have not seen ONE bug inside my apartment) The community is quite friendly, and the staff really goes out of their way to plan fun activities and create improvements. I will definitely recommend Avisa Lakes to others!!

Reply from Avisa Lake

Apartment complex has been quiet and well maintained. They are working on several community upgrades. Biggest complaint is that children run around unsupervised

Reply from Avisa Lake

It's an animal friendly community and it's kept clean. I would recommend this place to anyone. This is a great place to live. If your looking for a place come here

Reply from Avisa Lake

I would very much like to see action with the following: Procure a motor for the fountain that has not been operable since 6/2016 - Eradicate the brown/dead shrubbery to reinstate titivation - Replace plants/bushes that were destroyed/crushed when building structural work was necessary - Completely spray wash (inclusive of stairwells) all the buildings; the exterior is waning rapidly - Employ a landscaping team that genuinely cares about the superiority of their efforts - Irrigation system should be upgraded and utilized more frequently - Once this has been completed and satisfied, my rating would rise - I do relish my residency; as I have lived there for multiple years - I applaud the new management, related to their friendliness and candid attempts to preserve a residents exultant.

Reply from Avisa Lake

The entire staff of Avisa Lake is very friendly and always helpful. The new management is making great strides in overall improvements of a much needed overhaul of an older complex.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I love everything about it except the bug problem. The staff is very helpful and prompt and they have many interesting activities. They do have bug control come out once a month but it hasn't gotten rid of them completely.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Your doing ok so far. Looking forward to seeing what new changes are ahead under this new management and all the upgrades promised that makes this apartment complex diffrent from the rest.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great. Management is great and very understanding. The community is clean and looks like a comfortable place to live at. Maintenance request are done on time.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great location for me because I only have a 10 minute commute to work. Close to major highways and shopping centers. Typical noise problems that come with living in an apartment.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Doing very well love the app I think it is a great idea to give back to everyone that is living in Avisa Lakes bring every one together for a cause

Reply from Avisa Lake

I enjoy living here but I feel at times management doesn't communicate with us. What is happening to the tennis court. I found out about the name change coming home from work one morning. The people here are generally good and this can be a very nice to live

Reply from Avisa Lake

The ability to split-pay from multiple sources is needed. Especially with roommates, it makes paying rent each month a difficult and stressful process.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I've lived here for 4 years and the community is great. It's tucked away , making it a hidden gem. I have no real complaints. Management is decent and there are plenty of community activities.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I love living here it's almost a year and everything has been wonderful I would tell people to come andmake an appointment and take a tour of the site.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Friendly staff and the activities and food trucks are amazing. Parking is horrible if you work late nights, always get stuck parking by building 13 when I live in building 10.

Reply from Avisa Lake

So far, my apartment issue was fixed. It took a little while (3 weeks) but I was informed of times and updates regarding the contractors coming to resolve the issue with the leak

Reply from Avisa Lake

I really like to live at here at Avisa Lakes formerly known as Chickasaw Crossing. It seems like the new owners are making a big effort to improve living conditions here.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I've been living here for 5 years. Love this place!! The pool area is excellent. I do however miss when we used to have a hot tub where the outdoor furniture is by the pool..

Reply from Avisa Lake

nice job in general, Could be a little more responsive; dog trash cans are often full, and the experimental paint job on our house is not great.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Have lived at Avisa Lakes for about 8 months. The staff is fantastic and the apartments are nice, older, but nice. The gate doesn't work well so sometimes you're forced to drive all the way around the community to get to your home. Other than that it's been great!

Reply from Avisa Lake

I love this community. Its really feels like home. The people here do not bother you and you have peace and quit. The apartment complex is always clean as well.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I have lived here for the past almost 3 years and have very minimal complaints. Staff is nice and friendly, Maintenance takes care of issues quickly. I don't care for how outdated everything is, but the pics of the updated apartment look amazing! Live here! It's worth it