Living in Avista is an experience with the good customer service. I have give Edwin a big shout for making it possible. I had anyone moving in the area I would recommend Avista.

Love this place. The staff is super friendly. The updates they made to the neighborhood have been beautiful. Great community activities as well. .

Very nice painted off grey 2 bedroom apartment. Nice kitchen with splash walls. Clean and comfortable. Safe community and Loving the first floor convenience.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Very friendly staff, never had problems with any of my neighbors! And maintenance always was quick to come to the rescue when something went wrong!

Reply from Avisa Lake

At first the commuiticatin from the office to tenant was not good. Getting better but I’m still not getting the maintenance/pest control work orders done after I ca them in.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Not sure how I feel about this place just yet. I guess in time I will see if it was worth moving here so far things Breaking in the apartment the first week we was here did not make me happy but the staff are very nice

Reply from Avisa Lake

We used to live here before but now we move back and we like it a lot we love it that we can use the gym 24 hours the apartments are nicer and the staff is good

Reply from Avisa Lake

The community here is awesome. The staff is very nice and professional. They make sure to keep the property clean. The only con I have would be parking. At night, it is so hard to find parking. We sometimes have to park at another apartment building.

Reply from Avisa Lake

It has been a quiet community, but the office forgets to follow through with things. The apartments could be in a lot better quality as well.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Safe quiet neighborhood with nice amenities and services. Also located in a great spot. I am close to everything I need and righr next to the highway.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great place to live. Friendly staff, nice apartments and an overall great community. Maintenance is on top of things and it’s a nice quiet area to live in.

Reply from Avisa Lake

I like living there, I have been there for multiple years. It is a quiet neighborhood tucked away off of Goldenrod. In my last writing, I had annotated, how glad I was no one had procured the land in front of the entrance. Now, with the passage of time, a developer has procured the land across the street by Speedway. Is listed as an upper scale community. I am certain it will impact the traffic flow there, that is my current concern.

Reply from Avisa Lake

So far this community gets a "fair" rating. There are areas for improvement, but nothing major. There have been updates to this property - Gas Grills, and other amenities.

My resident experience by far is the best. The staff are friendly and they get the job done. Love everything about this complex. Especially the pool side and grills.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Avisa lakes me parece un sitio agradable excelente para vivir y compartir super tranquilo. Excelente mantenimiento el.personal de primera... Estoy feliz viviendo aqui

Reply from Avisa Lake

Pool area is nice and I love the new gym! The people in the office are always happy and welcoming. I enjoy living in this area. It is a wonderful community

Reply from Avisa Lake

Very nice and welcoming experience.Service has been promptly in a matter of time.Office always very professional and pleasant experience.The place is very quiet and I truly enjoy that.

Reply from Avisa Lake

friendly neighbors, very kind people in the administration, pool and gardening clean and in excellent condition. I am very happy to live here

Reply from Avisa Lake

I like avisa lakes, it's quiet, and the office staff is very friendly. Blanc and Edwin have been nothing but spectacular to me with my recent move.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Love it every time I stay I never want to leave can’t wait for summer to stay completely such a change from the loud city and my daughter loves Disney and I love that is close l enjoy the area and environment nice neighbors great people

Reply from Avisa Lake

Angie, Blanca and Edwin are wonderful and mantainace team is great! Love to live here, is quiet, good neighbors always parking available, fun in the pool and my son love the arcade!

Reply from Avisa Lake

I've been a resident for 4 years and have chosen not to leave until i purchase a home. The staff is very polite and the complex keeps the grounds well kept.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great place to leave, the staff it is very friendly this place has improved a lot in the last few years I love the atmosphere of this place.

Reply from Avisa Lake

Great community! Maintenance will come when you can call, they gave breakfast one morning as you were going to work and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Avisa Lake

The apartments are spacious and nicely decorated. The new gym is awesome and I enjoy the community events. I dislike that the gates are never working.