Chimney Top

3.8

3.8

It’s okay for the price. Probably the cheapest in the Nashville area. However, we have had some issues with maintenance and communication with office staff
I enjoy living at Chimneytop. I really and truly have no complaints. If I have any maintenance issues, I call the office and they make sure that it is taken care of as soon as possible. Any time I need assistance from the office staff, they are always kind and helpful.
Nice neighborhood for the price and near several food spots just can get quite noisy sometimes and the neighbors can be quite rude and no parking spots sometimes
Generally speaking it’s been fine. I have lived here primarily due to it being cost effective and close to work and family. The amenities are fairly comparable to the other communities I’ve lived in.
I'm so Thankful to Heidi Munoz for making this apartment hunting experience very pleasant. The apartment is great perfect fit for me! Thank you again Heidi for your time.
Love the area. Great food location around. Here access to the interstate is very convenient. Over tall just in a good area to live. Just if the traffic wasn’t so bad it would be awesome here
Love the fact they truly want and try to help the occupants through this pandemic. It shows how much they care about the renter and understand the situation that most face now and even went a step further to offer information on how to get assistance. I’ve been in this apartment for 8yrs and seen many management come and go which all have been acceptable and good but I would say this is the best by far looking at how they are handling the pandemic and it’s obstacles that came along with it. My hat come off to all of you.
Its ok. Its a decent place. Wish they had 3 bedroom. My noisey neighbors have left. Not to much crime going on. Maintanence men are koo. All and all i give it a 7 out of 10
Wish the office would communicate better. You basically have to go to the office to get anybody. Other than that, pretty good. They keep it clean and quite and have security monitor the area at night.
Great place to live! Upkeep of the property is top notch, management are always accessible, friendly and professional. Great value for the price!