Chimney Top

3.8

3.8

Ericka
Ok place to stay Neighbors are quiet There has been a murder here but if you stay to yourself you good. Pool is down most of the time during the summer and some of the workers at the office are rude!
Latasha
I enjoy my apartment community. It's quite and set in a convenient location. My neighbors are very friendly. Office staff is very friendly and maintenance team responds in a timely manner.
Brandon
Good so far other than Maintenance issues and stray animals (cats) around the apartment complex but its quite for the most part. To be continue....
Malik
Chimney Top Is Cool overall just sometimes takes longer than normal to respond to maintenance. The pool could be open a little more but the laundry room is cool the kid an dog park is awesome. I wish they would clean it a little more but other than that it’s lovely
Mamie
Beautiful community with a great office support team. The ladies are very professional and have been of great assistance. The Apts are centered in a great location, close to shopping and the interstate.
Valoree
I have had ups and downs feelings with the complex, but over all it’s getting better slowly but the new staff that’s been here this new time is awesome I love the new maintenance guys and new office manager they make sure things get done, I could say that the noise and surrounding areas are getting worse, the community is expanding and there is NO SECURITY so if there is something happening bad NOTHING Gets done about it, If it wasn’t for my job being near by and it’s keeping me above float I have to be there for now , I really hope it IMPROVES
Kenya
The apartment is ok. Wish the rent didnt go up but a plus is the new management and strong maintenance team makes things much better around here. Now things will go smoother.
Carla
The staff is always willing to help. I feel like I get a great deal for my apartment size! I’m thinking of getting a pet, I love that there is a pet park here.
Jacqueline
It is super quiet. I have been here for a few months now and I really like it. Maintenance is always there when you need them. The office staff is super porfessional.
Latasha
I've lived at Chimneytop for 4 years. During this time I have enjoyed the convient location, the quiet community and the friendly staff. However, lately it has become very difficult to communicate with the office staff. I can call the office with questions or concerns and no one seems to know the answer or the response time will take months. I'm not sure what's going on in the office but I feel that they need people in there that know what they are doing.