Chimney Top

3.8

3.8

I’ve been here for awhile and there’s been ups and downs but I can say that it’s improving slowly but surely, I’m happy that my job is near by easy for me to go to and from it, Also I love the staff, Heidi, Danny, and Michelleen are all so niece and friendly to me and my family. I love that the swimming pool and gym are now open, keep up the good work ChimneyTop
The office staff is incredibly friendly. Tonya is new but was still very helpful. I did have multiple issues with the apt when I moved in but it was due to subcontractors and the office is working diligently to get it corrected. Overall it has been very quiet.
Everything has been perfect so far. The management got us in really fast, within a week, and our apartment is awesome. Only little things that took away the one star but other than that it’s perfect!
Every time maintenance does any work, they are fast, efficient, and friendly! I just had my windowsills replaced, and it was such a smooth process! I love that Chimney Top continuously works to improve their apartments.
Its decent. Not to noisy. Just wish i had more space. My neighbors are cordial. Wish the walls wasnt so easy to get dirty. But its affordable and ok
This is the most amount of stray cats I have ever seen while living here. Outside now I count 8. I’ve been told for years they are working on the cat problem. Doesn’t seem like it.
There are a lot of noisy neighbors and not much done to enforce “quiet enjoyment” of the property you pay for. The apartments themselves are good though.
This place feels like home. My neighbors are amazing and make it feel like a real community. Hedi was my leasing agent and helped me through the entire process. And so close to Nashville. Big win
We have enjoyed our time here. The price was great and the management was awesome. Now we are outgrowing our apartment, there are so many cats around and the neighbors can be very rude and loud at times.
Its an okay apartment complex just in building with disrespectful neighbors. And it has decent space in the apartment and kinda updated appliances.