Chroma

4.8

4.8

A very good community to live in. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood with good distance to the Charles, various grocery stores, and accessible to the T as well (~15 mins walking distance). Manager is also friendly and professional, which is a great bonus. Building as a whole is managed cleanly and with great neighbors. The unit itself is very clean, professionally managed, and with great amenities (great fridge, stovetop/microwave combo, dishwasher, etc). Also didn't have much trouble with getting timely maintenance. One disadvantage I would say is adjacency to the railway, the noise from which can bother some people -- I haven't had too much trouble with it. Overall a great experience so far.
I recently put in an on-line work order for repair on a kitchen appliance. In the past, I have had some trouble with maintenance requests but the follow-up to fix the kitchen appliance was prompt, professional and successful. The maintenance person fixed the problem in a short period of time and it now works better than it ever did. I also had a chirping battery alarm in one of the ceiling alarms and when I requested that the battery be changed Tyler came with his ladder and attended to the problem immediately - and, successfully.
Amazing to live in this community. I moved here last summer and have been loving it since. The property is well managed. Staff is very friendly. The Garden is beautiful all seasons. And neighbors' dogs are cute, approachable, and disciplined. The apartment offers several convenient services, such as on-site dry cleaning with Tide, and package concierge. The neighborhood is quiet and safe and close to several pocket-parks. We feel lucky to be here with great neighbors!
Wonderful apartments, friendly staff, great neighborhood! The services are excellent: gym, lounge and rooftop available to everyone. Very clean.
Great community and wonderful staff! So thankful to be a part of the chroma family and enjoy all the amenities leaving here at chroma. Thank you to the staff for your dedication to making sure all the residents here at chroma are safe.
Been great so far. the apartments are really nice, clean and cozy and I love the heating. it never gets too cold or too warm. I hope there will be some in-person events once corona is over. there have been some nice virtual events. the fitness center schedule has been confusing maybe some clarity on that would be helpful.
Trash chute is constantly clogged leading to household trash being left on the floor and inadequate communication to the community is leading to some residents leaving recycles in the trash room rather than taking them downstairs. No communication regarding building work and the automatic door in the back has been broken for months.
I enjoy the sense of community and ample outdoor space to allow for socially distant gatherings! I wish that the gym could be open at more convenient hours for my schedule, but understand the difficulties during COVID.
I moved into Chroma this last week and I am already in love! The apartment was so clean when we got here and we've been enjoying out nights on the roof!
I have loved living at Chroma so far. My only complaint is the limited gym hours but this is basically unavoidable in the setting of covid19. I have also been unable to access the virtual key as I have not been added to the directory yet. Hopefully this will be fixed soon as I reached out to the building manager. Otherwise, our apartment is beautiful and the rooftop has been amazing with the nice weather recently.