The place is quiet, clean, and amazing. It is an amazing place to live and relax. Also, it is close the FORT WASHINGTON PARK and the Charles river.

Reply from Chroma

Very pleased with my experience living at Chroma. The apartment is modern and relatively affordable, the location is great, and the staff are extremely respectful and attentive.

Reply from Chroma

Thank you for making the move in and related items go smoothly! I look forward to living at Chroma for the upcoming year. The package machine is really nice.

Reply from Chroma

Everything's great so far! Just moved in and appreciate how new the facilities are and how nice everyone in the leasing office is. Really like the layout of the building as well.

Reply from Chroma

Great! But I like the random events. More events! The pop up ones tend to be really fun. As the food ones of course. But they should last a little longer and be held monthly at least.

Reply from Chroma

The staff at Chroma always go above and beyond while greeting everyone with a smile! There is always an effort to help provide opportunities for the tenants to meet and mingle.

Reply from Chroma

Fantastic! We have moved around a lot and Chroma has given us a reason to stick around. We love that Chroma puts on events so that the community can get together and enjoy what the building has to offer.

Reply from Chroma

Love it! This place should be called crHOMEa instead. Love the location. Love being in an apartment building yet I feel like I a nestled into an actual neighborhood.

Reply from Chroma

I really enjoy living at chroma. I like the activities, such as gardening club and yoga, that are planned by the building. The gym is great, too.

Excellent location, amenities, and service from management. Just moved in recently, but a fan of everything so far and looking forward to the upcoming year here.

Reply from Chroma

Love this apartment community. Great management and residents. Very dog friendly. The dog parks nearby are definitely a bonus. Maintenance requests are always fulfilled in less than 24 hours. Overall, a great living experience.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is a great place to live in Cambridge! The apartments are modern and I love how quiet the building is. All of the Chroma dogs are a huge plus.

Reply from Chroma

The management really provides a safe,clean, secure and fun environment for all residents and guests. I've lived here for a year and I still feel like I have just moved in.

Reply from Chroma

We still smile when we come home each day. The staff are friendly and go above and. Ruins to take care of things and help when needed. We love the little extras, like package concierge that take the stress out of community living,

Reply from Chroma

Just moved in a few days ago and so far it's been an excellent apartment. Love the building and the studio layout. The cutout is functional and I really like there's a lot of light that comes into the room.

Reply from Chroma

Staffs are responsive, clean community, and quiet environment. No smoking. Pet-friendly. Good walking distance to neary by restaurants and Charles river which is great for runnning.

Reply from Chroma

Linsay is the best and maintanance guy and another manager and cleaning guy are all the best !!!! I am really satisfied with them. Thank you.

Reply from Chroma

Love the area and how responsive the apartment complex is. Very happy living here. Some of the finishes could be better but overall they are good and functional.

Reply from Chroma

Love the community activities and very friendly atmosphere from the residents and the staff! The community yoga and green grower groups have been very fun a DNA a great way to meet others in the building along with other pop up activities, we have really enjoyed it

Reply from Chroma

Friendly staff, awesome neighborhood! Just walk outside and you are steps away from the Charles River, restaurants, and groceries. Couldn't ask for a better home for our family.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is such a great community! Good amount of interesting events from time to time and the quality of appliances, amenities, and overall apartment is really great and modern. Maintenance requests are always taken care of quickly.

Reply from Chroma

I just moved in last week, but Chroma has been great so far! The complex is quiet and the staff are friendly. I'm looking forward to the next year!

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is a great place to live! Diversity and respect among residents and the common facilities and grounds are well kept. Lots of community events and staff is responsive to requests.

Reply from Chroma

I can't complain about Chroma. The staff was very helpful with the move-in process. We love the location and the amenities. It is also very pet-friendly.

Both the building and the neighbors are excellent. The service from the package concierge and the office is very good. All the requests that are made are answered immediately.