Chroma

Really enjoy living in the building. Excited for the gym to reopen soon so I can start using it again. Lobby is always very clean and orderly.
great apartment, quiet neighborhood, interesting rooster, convenient location, easy assess, beautiful view, cannot wait to use the sun lounge
Moving in went smoothly, and I am happy with the apartment. The amenities are great, and the location is convenient! I wish there were composting options available
It’s very nice place to leave Great service , clean , close to transportation , fast maintenance service i have strong recommendations for people
after my first 2 weeks i have been very pleased. the community is quiet and the amenities work well. the other residents are friendly and there is a positive community atmosphere.
Great building and location. Loved my first almost three years here, however the last six months could have been better. There was turnover with the management staff and so we lost Lindsey who was incredible. The new staff needs to be more responsive, communicative, and on top of things, but they get the (minimum) job done.
I’ve never had a problem living at the chroma in Cambridge ma. If I’ve had to file a maintenance request it’s always been on time and taken care of.
Move in was seamless and staff was very helpful and informative. The apartment was spotlessly clean and ready for me to move in. The staff definitely made moving less stressful.
I’ve had a very pleasant experience living at Chroma the past two years. Chroma has consistently offered a significantly better value for my money than comparable apartments in the Boston / Cambridge area. The apartment itself is very nicely designed and high quality.
What a welcoming place! I love the amenities and the chicken park across the street. I very excited about the events gardening and cocktail mixing are great