The apartments have a convenient location within walking distance to local grocery stores/restaurants, friendly and available staff who know me by name, and ample (modern) amenities.

Reply from Chroma

I really enjoy the amenities, including a 24 hour access gym, common area with large screen TVs and a pool table. The staff is great and maintenance is very responsive. Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are located at walkable distances making it very convenient.

Chroma has been a great place to live. The staff is beyond incredible and always happy to help in any way they can. The amenities are great as well.

Reply from Chroma

I’m enjoying living at chroma. I really like the new rowing machine in the gym. I also enjoy going to the events that different companies hold for the building

Reply from Chroma

My favorite amenity has to be the Sky Lounge, which is where I go to meditate, cook dinner on the grill, or just have a glass of wine and enjoy the beautiful sunsets.

Reply from Chroma

Great community with an incredibly helpful staff! Friendly neighbors, and a super dog friendly community. And the lobby always smells great!

Reply from Chroma

We have had such a wonderful experience here from the staff to other neighbors and all of the events have made it a great community for our family

Reply from Chroma

I have enjoyed living here for the past 4 months. In unit laundry, the gym, rooftop grill, visitor parking, and package concierge are great!

Reply from Chroma

Building is clean and modern. Staff is delightful and easy to work with. I appreciate how much everyone works to keep Chroma looking good! Happy to live here

Reply from Chroma

Very excited to be a part of this community. I look forward to a long and rewarding living experience. The amenities are exceptional, the neighborhood is quiet and the apartment is exactly what I need.

Reply from Chroma

The place is quiet, clean, and amazing. It is an amazing place to live and relax. Also, it is close the FORT WASHINGTON PARK and the Charles river.

Reply from Chroma

Very pleased with my experience living at Chroma. The apartment is modern and relatively affordable, the location is great, and the staff are extremely respectful and attentive.

Reply from Chroma

Thank you for making the move in and related items go smoothly! I look forward to living at Chroma for the upcoming year. The package machine is really nice.

Reply from Chroma

Everything's great so far! Just moved in and appreciate how new the facilities are and how nice everyone in the leasing office is. Really like the layout of the building as well.

Reply from Chroma

Great! But I like the random events. More events! The pop up ones tend to be really fun. As the food ones of course. But they should last a little longer and be held monthly at least.

Reply from Chroma

The staff at Chroma always go above and beyond while greeting everyone with a smile! There is always an effort to help provide opportunities for the tenants to meet and mingle.

Reply from Chroma

Fantastic! We have moved around a lot and Chroma has given us a reason to stick around. We love that Chroma puts on events so that the community can get together and enjoy what the building has to offer.

Reply from Chroma

Love it! This place should be called crHOMEa instead. Love the location. Love being in an apartment building yet I feel like I a nestled into an actual neighborhood.

Reply from Chroma

I really enjoy living at chroma. I like the activities, such as gardening club and yoga, that are planned by the building. The gym is great, too.

Excellent location, amenities, and service from management. Just moved in recently, but a fan of everything so far and looking forward to the upcoming year here.

Reply from Chroma

Love this apartment community. Great management and residents. Very dog friendly. The dog parks nearby are definitely a bonus. Maintenance requests are always fulfilled in less than 24 hours. Overall, a great living experience.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is a great place to live in Cambridge! The apartments are modern and I love how quiet the building is. All of the Chroma dogs are a huge plus.

Reply from Chroma

The management really provides a safe,clean, secure and fun environment for all residents and guests. I've lived here for a year and I still feel like I have just moved in.

Reply from Chroma

We still smile when we come home each day. The staff are friendly and go above and. Ruins to take care of things and help when needed. We love the little extras, like package concierge that take the stress out of community living,

Reply from Chroma

Just moved in a few days ago and so far it's been an excellent apartment. Love the building and the studio layout. The cutout is functional and I really like there's a lot of light that comes into the room.