Chroma

4.8

4.8

Viktor
about 2 months ago
Really enjoying it. Just need a bit of assistance getting this work order completed for a very minor leak. Otherwise I feel fortunate to have found this place : ) Looking forward to living here.
Fabien
4 months ago
We've loved living here and are a bit sad to be moving out! Tyler is awesome -- always so helpful and accommodating when we have asked him for help. The location is great too, and the building is so nice and modern.
Brian
7 months ago
just moved in, everything great so far! Love the club chroma room and the in unit washer/dry. the rooftop deck is great. overall chroma seems great so far
Leandra
8 months ago
Great place and great area - very walkable and amenities are never far away! The amenities in Chroma itself are also great! The only downside is that it can be a bit noisy.
9 months ago
This apartment community is extremely friendly and the facilities are clean. I greatly enjoy the fact that this community has activities such as virtual zumba and arts and crafts workshops.
10 months ago
Excellent location near the Charles River, MIT, BU, and Harvard, as well as Whole Foods and Flour Bakery. Well-managed building. Very nice view from the rooftop lounge.
12 months ago
Great service, great management, great infrastructure. Love the location. Love the neighborhood. Beautiful summer and fall. Love the view. Friendly people.
Ruth
about 1 year ago
I really like how you guys do programs in the guest room in the first floor. Too bad we can’t do that know but I still like the apartment and the guest room is still nice and living in my apartment with memories in it. Thanks a lot!
about 1 year ago
A very good community to live in. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood with good distance to the Charles, various grocery stores, and accessible to the T as well (~15 mins walking distance). Manager is also friendly and professional, which is a great bonus. Building as a whole is managed cleanly and with great neighbors. The unit itself is very clean, professionally managed, and with great amenities (great fridge, stovetop/microwave combo, dishwasher, etc). Also didn't have much trouble with getting timely maintenance. One disadvantage I would say is adjacency to the railway, the noise from which can bother some people -- I haven't had too much trouble with it. Overall a great experience so far.
Nancy
about 1 year ago
I recently put in an on-line work order for repair on a kitchen appliance. In the past, I have had some trouble with maintenance requests but the follow-up to fix the kitchen appliance was prompt, professional and successful. The maintenance person fixed the problem in a short period of time and it now works better than it ever did. I also had a chirping battery alarm in one of the ceiling alarms and when I requested that the battery be changed Tyler came with his ladder and attended to the problem immediately - and, successfully.