I’ve never had a problem living at the chroma in Cambridge ma. If I’ve had to file a maintenance request it’s always been on time and taken care of.

Move in was seamless and staff was very helpful and informative. The apartment was spotlessly clean and ready for me to move in. The staff definitely made moving less stressful.

Reply from Chroma

I’ve had a very pleasant experience living at Chroma the past two years. Chroma has consistently offered a significantly better value for my money than comparable apartments in the Boston / Cambridge area. The apartment itself is very nicely designed and high quality.

Reply from Chroma

What a welcoming place! I love the amenities and the chicken park across the street. I very excited about the events gardening and cocktail mixing are great

Reply from Chroma

Excellent location, great amenities, wonderfully friendly and professional staff, fun and warm community of residents, and lots of fun community building activities.

Reply from Chroma

Love living at CHROMA. The feeling of being in a small neighborhood yet, really in a big city. Everything one would need is right within a walk or T ride away.

Reply from Chroma

I like my community so far, the most useful part for me was the gym, I like to use it after I come back from work. Also I like the fact that we have a package concierge :)

Reply from Chroma

Our family loves the friendly warmth of the management. We also appreciate how well the building is maintained. Any issue is addressed the same day. We are so glad to make Chroma our home!

Reply from Chroma

We are very happy here; it has everything we need. Beautiful apartments. The only thing missing is a possibility to open the garage gate when arriving by bike.

Reply from Chroma

I've only been here a short time, but I love it so far. It's clean and quiet and only a short walk to all the restaurants and bars in Central Square.

Reply from Chroma

Excellent apartment and very friendly management and maintenance staffs! Community club and gym are well maintained, and garage is kept clean. Package concierge is a big plus in this day and age of free online shipping.

Reply from Chroma

This is a great apartment building and professional staff! The building is well maintained and the management always responds in a timely manner. The rooftop is my favorite part of this building!

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is a nice and modern apartment with all good stuff you can imagine: parcel concierge, fast maintenance and warm-hearted office staff. Have moved in for a month so far so perfect.

Reply from Chroma

Great apartment to be a part of! Glad to have renewed my lease & to be staying another year. Enjoying the great amenities & well-maintained apartment

Reply from Chroma

Overall I have had a great experience with Chroma! The staff members are always helpful and responsive and the neighbors are friendly and typically respectful of one another. The location/neighborhood is also great. Looking forward to living here another year.

Reply from Chroma

We have been living at Chroma for about 2 wks and have really enjoyed the experience. Great staff, very quiet, peaceful neighborhood, quick maintenance, and beautiful building. We are excited to be a part of this community for the coming months.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma has a nice location for MIT students. Biking routes are very suitable. Nearby playgrounds are a plus for families. We will be leasing 3BD from End of July.

Reply from Chroma

The building is clean, quiet and well located for residents who work in the Cambridge biotech sector. The property managers, Lindsay and Ericka couldn’t be nicer or more helpful.

Reply from Chroma

The staff is very helpful and nice while the apartment has great amenities, finishes, neighborhood, and other things we were looking for in an apartment.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma: Very beautiful and clean apartment, friendly neighbors and staff, overall lovely location to be at. I consider myself to be very fortunate to live here.

Reply from Chroma

A lovely apartment community in the peaceful, green, residential neighborhood of Cambridgeport in Cambridge, MA! Wonderful amenities including a large rooftop patio with a grill, a modern fitness center, and large entertainment/game/lounge area. Walking distance to the best grocery stores, fun restaurants, MIT, and everything else Cambridge has to offer.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is amazing, the building is beautiful and the staff is very attentive and good about maintenance. Also, there are smell machines that make the hallways and common spaces smell wonderful.

Reply from Chroma

The fitness room needs to improve the floor to reduce the noise. Sometimes I can hear the noise from neighbors and the street outside. But other than that, everything else is great

Reply from Chroma

Incredible staff who are always happy to help! The amenities are fantastic for the area. Great roof deck and communal spaces. The apartments are good size.

We have really enjoyed our time at chroma. The staff is friendly and so helpful whenever we need something and we have loved getting to know them.