Love living at CHROMA. The feeling of being in a small neighborhood yet, really in a big city. Everything one would need is right within a walk or T ride away.

Reply from Chroma

I like my community so far, the most useful part for me was the gym, I like to use it after I come back from work. Also I like the fact that we have a package concierge :)

Reply from Chroma

Our family loves the friendly warmth of the management. We also appreciate how well the building is maintained. Any issue is addressed the same day. We are so glad to make Chroma our home!

Reply from Chroma

We are very happy here; it has everything we need. Beautiful apartments. The only thing missing is a possibility to open the garage gate when arriving by bike.

Reply from Chroma

I've only been here a short time, but I love it so far. It's clean and quiet and only a short walk to all the restaurants and bars in Central Square.

Reply from Chroma

Excellent apartment and very friendly management and maintenance staffs! Community club and gym are well maintained, and garage is kept clean. Package concierge is a big plus in this day and age of free online shipping.

Reply from Chroma

This is a great apartment building and professional staff! The building is well maintained and the management always responds in a timely manner. The rooftop is my favorite part of this building!

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is a nice and modern apartment with all good stuff you can imagine: parcel concierge, fast maintenance and warm-hearted office staff. Have moved in for a month so far so perfect.

Reply from Chroma

Great apartment to be a part of! Glad to have renewed my lease & to be staying another year. Enjoying the great amenities & well-maintained apartment

Reply from Chroma

Overall I have had a great experience with Chroma! The staff members are always helpful and responsive and the neighbors are friendly and typically respectful of one another. The location/neighborhood is also great. Looking forward to living here another year.

Reply from Chroma

We have been living at Chroma for about 2 wks and have really enjoyed the experience. Great staff, very quiet, peaceful neighborhood, quick maintenance, and beautiful building. We are excited to be a part of this community for the coming months.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma has a nice location for MIT students. Biking routes are very suitable. Nearby playgrounds are a plus for families. We will be leasing 3BD from End of July.

Reply from Chroma

The building is clean, quiet and well located for residents who work in the Cambridge biotech sector. The property managers, Lindsay and Ericka couldn’t be nicer or more helpful.

Reply from Chroma

The staff is very helpful and nice while the apartment has great amenities, finishes, neighborhood, and other things we were looking for in an apartment.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma: Very beautiful and clean apartment, friendly neighbors and staff, overall lovely location to be at. I consider myself to be very fortunate to live here.

Reply from Chroma

A lovely apartment community in the peaceful, green, residential neighborhood of Cambridgeport in Cambridge, MA! Wonderful amenities including a large rooftop patio with a grill, a modern fitness center, and large entertainment/game/lounge area. Walking distance to the best grocery stores, fun restaurants, MIT, and everything else Cambridge has to offer.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is amazing, the building is beautiful and the staff is very attentive and good about maintenance. Also, there are smell machines that make the hallways and common spaces smell wonderful.

Reply from Chroma

The fitness room needs to improve the floor to reduce the noise. Sometimes I can hear the noise from neighbors and the street outside. But other than that, everything else is great

Reply from Chroma

Incredible staff who are always happy to help! The amenities are fantastic for the area. Great roof deck and communal spaces. The apartments are good size.

We have really enjoyed our time at chroma. The staff is friendly and so helpful whenever we need something and we have loved getting to know them.

This community is in a great location. I like that it is a newer building with nice amenities and underground parking. The customer service here is excellent.

Reply from Chroma

Have loved living here for the past four months. Just the perfect feeling of being near the city yet tucked away with a small neighborhood feel.

Reply from Chroma

The apartments have a convenient location within walking distance to local grocery stores/restaurants, friendly and available staff who know me by name, and ample (modern) amenities.

Reply from Chroma

I really enjoy the amenities, including a 24 hour access gym, common area with large screen TVs and a pool table. The staff is great and maintenance is very responsive. Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are located at walkable distances making it very convenient.

Chroma has been a great place to live. The staff is beyond incredible and always happy to help in any way they can. The amenities are great as well.