Chroma

4.7

4.7

Wonderful apartments, friendly staff, great neighborhood! The services are excellent: gym, lounge and rooftop available to everyone. Very clean.
Great community and wonderful staff! So thankful to be a part of the chroma family and enjoy all the amenities leaving here at chroma. Thank you to the staff for your dedication to making sure all the residents here at chroma are safe.
Been great so far. the apartments are really nice, clean and cozy and I love the heating. it never gets too cold or too warm. I hope there will be some in-person events once corona is over. there have been some nice virtual events. the fitness center schedule has been confusing maybe some clarity on that would be helpful.
Trash chute is constantly clogged leading to household trash being left on the floor and inadequate communication to the community is leading to some residents leaving recycles in the trash room rather than taking them downstairs. No communication regarding building work and the automatic door in the back has been broken for months.
I enjoy the sense of community and ample outdoor space to allow for socially distant gatherings! I wish that the gym could be open at more convenient hours for my schedule, but understand the difficulties during COVID.
I moved into Chroma this last week and I am already in love! The apartment was so clean when we got here and we've been enjoying out nights on the roof!
I have loved living at Chroma so far. My only complaint is the limited gym hours but this is basically unavoidable in the setting of covid19. I have also been unable to access the virtual key as I have not been added to the directory yet. Hopefully this will be fixed soon as I reached out to the building manager. Otherwise, our apartment is beautiful and the rooftop has been amazing with the nice weather recently.
Clean and modern looking building. Lots of community events—from gardening to slime making. Neighbors overall are friendly—it’s mostly composed of grad school students. Overall, it’s a good place to live—very difficult to be lonely with lots of opportunities to connect with others
The property management office is easy to contact and they are helpful. The building and grounds are clean and quiet, and there is a nice roof deck. It is situated in a convenient location for supermarkets.
Enjoy the community and the staff. Surrounding area is also very nice. Weekly classes are also very enjoyable and there is usually something for everyone.