We have been living at Chroma for about 2 wks and have really enjoyed the experience. Great staff, very quiet, peaceful neighborhood, quick maintenance, and beautiful building. We are excited to be a part of this community for the coming months.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma has a nice location for MIT students. Biking routes are very suitable. Nearby playgrounds are a plus for families. We will be leasing 3BD from End of July.

Reply from Chroma

The building is clean, quiet and well located for residents who work in the Cambridge biotech sector. The property managers, Lindsay and Ericka couldn’t be nicer or more helpful.

Reply from Chroma

The staff is very helpful and nice while the apartment has great amenities, finishes, neighborhood, and other things we were looking for in an apartment.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma: Very beautiful and clean apartment, friendly neighbors and staff, overall lovely location to be at. I consider myself to be very fortunate to live here.

Reply from Chroma

A lovely apartment community in the peaceful, green, residential neighborhood of Cambridgeport in Cambridge, MA! Wonderful amenities including a large rooftop patio with a grill, a modern fitness center, and large entertainment/game/lounge area. Walking distance to the best grocery stores, fun restaurants, MIT, and everything else Cambridge has to offer.

Reply from Chroma

Chroma is amazing, the building is beautiful and the staff is very attentive and good about maintenance. Also, there are smell machines that make the hallways and common spaces smell wonderful.

Reply from Chroma

The fitness room needs to improve the floor to reduce the noise. Sometimes I can hear the noise from neighbors and the street outside. But other than that, everything else is great

Reply from Chroma

Incredible staff who are always happy to help! The amenities are fantastic for the area. Great roof deck and communal spaces. The apartments are good size.

We have really enjoyed our time at chroma. The staff is friendly and so helpful whenever we need something and we have loved getting to know them.

This community is in a great location. I like that it is a newer building with nice amenities and underground parking. The customer service here is excellent.

Reply from Chroma

Have loved living here for the past four months. Just the perfect feeling of being near the city yet tucked away with a small neighborhood feel.

Reply from Chroma

The apartments have a convenient location within walking distance to local grocery stores/restaurants, friendly and available staff who know me by name, and ample (modern) amenities.

Reply from Chroma

I really enjoy the amenities, including a 24 hour access gym, common area with large screen TVs and a pool table. The staff is great and maintenance is very responsive. Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are located at walkable distances making it very convenient.

Chroma has been a great place to live. The staff is beyond incredible and always happy to help in any way they can. The amenities are great as well.

Reply from Chroma

I’m enjoying living at chroma. I really like the new rowing machine in the gym. I also enjoy going to the events that different companies hold for the building

Reply from Chroma

My favorite amenity has to be the Sky Lounge, which is where I go to meditate, cook dinner on the grill, or just have a glass of wine and enjoy the beautiful sunsets.

Reply from Chroma

Great community with an incredibly helpful staff! Friendly neighbors, and a super dog friendly community. And the lobby always smells great!

Reply from Chroma

We have had such a wonderful experience here from the staff to other neighbors and all of the events have made it a great community for our family

Reply from Chroma

I have enjoyed living here for the past 4 months. In unit laundry, the gym, rooftop grill, visitor parking, and package concierge are great!

Reply from Chroma

Building is clean and modern. Staff is delightful and easy to work with. I appreciate how much everyone works to keep Chroma looking good! Happy to live here

Reply from Chroma

Very excited to be a part of this community. I look forward to a long and rewarding living experience. The amenities are exceptional, the neighborhood is quiet and the apartment is exactly what I need.

Reply from Chroma

The place is quiet, clean, and amazing. It is an amazing place to live and relax. Also, it is close the FORT WASHINGTON PARK and the Charles river.

Reply from Chroma

Very pleased with my experience living at Chroma. The apartment is modern and relatively affordable, the location is great, and the staff are extremely respectful and attentive.

Reply from Chroma

Thank you for making the move in and related items go smoothly! I look forward to living at Chroma for the upcoming year. The package machine is really nice.