Chroma

Great building and location. Loved my first almost three years here, however the last six months could have been better. There was turnover with the management staff and so we lost Lindsey who was incredible. The new staff needs to be more responsive, communicative, and on top of things, but they get the (minimum) job done.
Very excited to be a part of this community. I look forward to a long and rewarding living experience. The amenities are exceptional, the neighborhood is quiet and the apartment is exactly what I need.
Building is clean and modern. Staff is delightful and easy to work with. I appreciate how much everyone works to keep Chroma looking good! Happy to live here
The apartments have a convenient location within walking distance to local grocery stores/restaurants, friendly and available staff who know me by name, and ample (modern) amenities.
Really enjoy living in the building. Excited for the gym to reopen soon so I can start using it again. Lobby is always very clean and orderly.
Love the community activities and very friendly atmosphere from the residents and the staff! The community yoga and green grower groups have been very fun a DNA a great way to meet others in the building along with other pop up activities, we have really enjoyed it
The management really provides a safe,clean, secure and fun environment for all residents and guests. I've lived here for a year and I still feel like I have just moved in.
We have really enjoyed our time at chroma. The staff is friendly and so helpful whenever we need something and we have loved getting to know them.
Excellent location, great amenities, wonderfully friendly and professional staff, fun and warm community of residents, and lots of fun community building activities.
Great! But I like the random events. More events! The pop up ones tend to be really fun. As the food ones of course. But they should last a little longer and be held monthly at least.