Great place to live - very dog friendly community and within walking distance to great restaurants. Lovely apartment and very friendly and helpful staff.

So far it has been okay. It is by far the nicest apartment complex I have lived in since my move to Colorado in 2013. I like the location as it is close to a ton of restaurants. I moved in to a recently remodeled 2 bedroom and there were a few problems such as the faucet leaking and the garbage disposal not working. Also it was an unfortunate that a new company bought out this property about a week before we moved in so there was some confusion. The staff is very polite and nice and I hope this is a long term living situation for me. Things have been getting better as time goes by.

I fell in love with this apartment complex! I looked at 14 apartment before coming here and I knew right away this was my new home! I love it

The apartments are nice and the location is convenient to transportation and downtown. One drawback is difficulty with packages on weekends.

I haven't moved in yet, but the leasing experience has been great! The staff was helpful, and it was an easy process. The apartments are in a great location, and a great price!

The staff are friendly and informative and the apartment/amenities are great. The assigned parking spaces in the garage are too small. We can't even use one of our assigned spaces as the neighboring vehicle parks over the line. I can see why most people park on the street.

Have left 5 voice mails with leasing office over the last 2 weeks and have never heard back. I hope when I move in it’s easier to get in touch with someone. I would hate to have a maintenance emergency here

Started out great living here, then Cielo stole thousands from me, we went to court and won. Now there is new management and they seem awesome, because I won the case and the location, we will be staying with the new management. They seem much better now!

Jenelle and Chris are/were fantastic. The apartments were bough out just a month after moving in, from my understanding we should be expecting renovations. Our bike was stole from the parking garage the first night we locked it up on the bike rack, people seem to hang around and wait for the gait to open when residents arrive. Quiet community.

We moved in two days ago and everything went very smoothly. Chris was great and got us our keys and showed us around again and answered all my questions!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I just checked out the new Healthy Vending Machine. I love it! I've lived in several apartment complexes and none have ever given residents the option to eat something healthy rather than candy and soda. Way to go Cielo!!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Friendly, helpful office staff, beautiful and clean property, apartment is spacious, and well maintained, parking is great, love the Cielo!!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I am very excited to move in to my new apartment next month. Chris at the front office has been extremely helpful with all of my questions!!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I have had great experiences so far dealing with the staff at Cielo. They have made the move-in process very easy, and they have always been very nice when I call them with any questions! (specifically Chris!)

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I’ve lived at Cielo for a few months now and am so happy I can call it home. Both myself and my dog enjoy walking around the property. My unit is very spacious, especially the kitchen area. I look forward to coming home everyday and can’t wait until summer when I can hangout by the pool!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

S far so good! Chris was amazing at the front, the community is rather quite but very dog friendly which is a plus. The new renovations are great and overall very happy!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Living at Cielo has been an amazing experience. The community is very welcoming and there is a lot to do in the area. There are many great amenities at Cielo such as a hot tub, gym, and business center that are very useful for me.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Quiet & convenient to RTD. Public areas need deep cleaning (pet stains/smells). Safely somewhat an issue. Exterior doors being propped open. Maintenance is timely and Wes is awesome!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Chris is always amazing. Unfortunately the amenities need some love. The printer never works, pipes go out often, pool and hot tub are always dirty, heat needs frequent repair, and there was a leak in my ceiling that caused it to start crumbling off. Maintenance always comes quickly and do what they can and are very polite. Great place if you need quick access to the light rail.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I love this place, except for the speed bumps in the garage. Management and maintenance stuff are nice. Apartment units are great. Lately they have being active organizing activities for the building, what is fun. One recommendation would be some air freshener at the gym. There are fans there but not really much ventilation.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Good community so far. Maintenance was quick and fixed our issues within 20 minutes of reporting it. Facility seems to be kept clean and neighbors respectful.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

It’s been a great place to live. I really love the surrounding area and how close it is to the highway! It is also amazing living in such a clean complex.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

This is a great place to live. It's a pretty quiet community but there are a lot of small events put on by the managers here. The staff is always professional and communicate really well.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

we just signed a lease and have not moved in yet. Very satisfied with the efficiency of the staff. thank you Chris.We really enjoyed the pool, gym, activity room, safety and proximity to the light rail station. The only thing that is not very satisfactory is the stove. If it is a glass top stove, it is perfect!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Front office is a bit hit or miss organization-wise, but still very nice. I wish they would allow key card access to the fire escape door on the north east side of the building; it's frustrating to have to walk all the way around the building when I'm coming from the light rail with bags and that door is right in front of my suite but can only be opened from inside.