Overall the community is good- wouldn't rate it as the most special place to live in DTC though. I got a renovated apartment that wasn't perfect by any means especially with it being brand new- but I am also very detailed in that manner. I would say management/ front desk isn't my favorite either. Overall, dog friendly, well maintained place to live that is quiet and convenient to food, work, and the light rail.

I am looking forward to moving into cielo although I have found the experience so far a bit frustrating. Upon completing my lease online and realizing I made a mistake with move in date and was hoping to push it up a few days as the apartment is suppose to be available I have made several attempts to book an appointment to come in as well as left voice mail and have not recieved a response. I do apologize for the mistake but am just hoping to get some assistance to see what options may be available.

I have really enjoyed living at Cielo since I moved to Denver. The location is excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful with any problems I have had.

It's a great apartment complex, great location, staff and maintenance are very nice. Really nice community. It's been awesome living here so far!

Cielo is a very good apartment complex, the staff is friendly, maintenance items get taken care of pretty quickly, and the location is convenient (short walk to the RTD light rail). I wish they'd shave down the speed bumps in the garage a little though.

The management staff has been wonderful in handling our accommodations. Additionally, the maintenance team is incredibly responsive to issue that arise. I would recommend my friends to the Cielo in the future.

Disclaimer: You should be aware that every review on this page is part of a program called "Community Rewards." Residents are given an account to post reviews within days of moving in for which they are compensated with Amazon gift cards. Every review you read was paid for. - I've been a resident for over a year. I was happy, but no more. The garage has no cameras, the door is consistently out of order and is locked open. Many cars have been vandalized, broken into and stolen at this complex. Security is an ongoing and to this point unaddressed issue. The hot tub has been out of order for months. There is no estimated time of resolution. The floors are thin wood. You will deal with constant noise from your upstairs neighbors. If you live upstairs you'll deal with constant complaints from below. Very unfortunate. Appliances are aging, many air conditioners are as old as the building, ten years, and are very inefficient and costly to operate. As a prospective resident, you can do better for your money! Milehouse has concrete floors with no noise issues, functional amenities, and low crime due to excellent security on site. Move along. Looking forward to my lease expiry.

Great place to live - very dog friendly community and within walking distance to great restaurants. Lovely apartment and very friendly and helpful staff.

So far it has been okay. It is by far the nicest apartment complex I have lived in since my move to Colorado in 2013. I like the location as it is close to a ton of restaurants. I moved in to a recently remodeled 2 bedroom and there were a few problems such as the faucet leaking and the garbage disposal not working. Also it was an unfortunate that a new company bought out this property about a week before we moved in so there was some confusion. The staff is very polite and nice and I hope this is a long term living situation for me. Things have been getting better as time goes by.

I fell in love with this apartment complex! I looked at 14 apartment before coming here and I knew right away this was my new home! I love it

The apartments are nice and the location is convenient to transportation and downtown. One drawback is difficulty with packages on weekends.

I haven't moved in yet, but the leasing experience has been great! The staff was helpful, and it was an easy process. The apartments are in a great location, and a great price!

The staff are friendly and informative and the apartment/amenities are great. The assigned parking spaces in the garage are too small. We can't even use one of our assigned spaces as the neighboring vehicle parks over the line. I can see why most people park on the street.

Have left 5 voice mails with leasing office over the last 2 weeks and have never heard back. I hope when I move in it’s easier to get in touch with someone. I would hate to have a maintenance emergency here

Started out great living here, then Cielo stole thousands from me, we went to court and won. Now there is new management and they seem awesome, because I won the case and the location, we will be staying with the new management. They seem much better now!

Jenelle and Chris are/were fantastic. The apartments were bough out just a month after moving in, from my understanding we should be expecting renovations. Our bike was stole from the parking garage the first night we locked it up on the bike rack, people seem to hang around and wait for the gait to open when residents arrive. Quiet community.

We moved in two days ago and everything went very smoothly. Chris was great and got us our keys and showed us around again and answered all my questions!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I just checked out the new Healthy Vending Machine. I love it! I've lived in several apartment complexes and none have ever given residents the option to eat something healthy rather than candy and soda. Way to go Cielo!!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Friendly, helpful office staff, beautiful and clean property, apartment is spacious, and well maintained, parking is great, love the Cielo!!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I am very excited to move in to my new apartment next month. Chris at the front office has been extremely helpful with all of my questions!!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I have had great experiences so far dealing with the staff at Cielo. They have made the move-in process very easy, and they have always been very nice when I call them with any questions! (specifically Chris!)

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I’ve lived at Cielo for a few months now and am so happy I can call it home. Both myself and my dog enjoy walking around the property. My unit is very spacious, especially the kitchen area. I look forward to coming home everyday and can’t wait until summer when I can hangout by the pool!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

S far so good! Chris was amazing at the front, the community is rather quite but very dog friendly which is a plus. The new renovations are great and overall very happy!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Living at Cielo has been an amazing experience. The community is very welcoming and there is a lot to do in the area. There are many great amenities at Cielo such as a hot tub, gym, and business center that are very useful for me.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Quiet & convenient to RTD. Public areas need deep cleaning (pet stains/smells). Safely somewhat an issue. Exterior doors being propped open. Maintenance is timely and Wes is awesome!