We moved in two days ago and everything went very smoothly. Chris was great and got us our keys and showed us around again and answered all my questions!

I just checked out the new Healthy Vending Machine. I love it! I've lived in several apartment complexes and none have ever given residents the option to eat something healthy rather than candy and soda. Way to go Cielo!!

Friendly, helpful office staff, beautiful and clean property, apartment is spacious, and well maintained, parking is great, love the Cielo!!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I am very excited to move in to my new apartment next month. Chris at the front office has been extremely helpful with all of my questions!!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I have had great experiences so far dealing with the staff at Cielo. They have made the move-in process very easy, and they have always been very nice when I call them with any questions! (specifically Chris!)

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I’ve lived at Cielo for a few months now and am so happy I can call it home. Both myself and my dog enjoy walking around the property. My unit is very spacious, especially the kitchen area. I look forward to coming home everyday and can’t wait until summer when I can hangout by the pool!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

S far so good! Chris was amazing at the front, the community is rather quite but very dog friendly which is a plus. The new renovations are great and overall very happy!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Living at Cielo has been an amazing experience. The community is very welcoming and there is a lot to do in the area. There are many great amenities at Cielo such as a hot tub, gym, and business center that are very useful for me.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Quiet & convenient to RTD. Public areas need deep cleaning (pet stains/smells). Safely somewhat an issue. Exterior doors being propped open. Maintenance is timely and Wes is awesome!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Chris is always amazing. Unfortunately the amenities need some love. The printer never works, pipes go out often, pool and hot tub are always dirty, heat needs frequent repair, and there was a leak in my ceiling that caused it to start crumbling off. Maintenance always comes quickly and do what they can and are very polite. Great place if you need quick access to the light rail.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I love this place, except for the speed bumps in the garage. Management and maintenance stuff are nice. Apartment units are great. Lately they have being active organizing activities for the building, what is fun. One recommendation would be some air freshener at the gym. There are fans there but not really much ventilation.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Good community so far. Maintenance was quick and fixed our issues within 20 minutes of reporting it. Facility seems to be kept clean and neighbors respectful.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

It’s been a great place to live. I really love the surrounding area and how close it is to the highway! It is also amazing living in such a clean complex.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

This is a great place to live. It's a pretty quiet community but there are a lot of small events put on by the managers here. The staff is always professional and communicate really well.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

we just signed a lease and have not moved in yet. Very satisfied with the efficiency of the staff. thank you Chris.We really enjoyed the pool, gym, activity room, safety and proximity to the light rail station. The only thing that is not very satisfactory is the stove. If it is a glass top stove, it is perfect!

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Front office is a bit hit or miss organization-wise, but still very nice. I wish they would allow key card access to the fire escape door on the north east side of the building; it's frustrating to have to walk all the way around the building when I'm coming from the light rail with bags and that door is right in front of my suite but can only be opened from inside.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I love living here. Chris at the leasing office is fantastic. In addition the building is safe and secure, which I really appreciate. My fiancé and I really value our safety.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Great location, up and coming neighborhood, pet friendly. Nice accommodations. Very safe and secure! Pool, hot tub, gym and yoga studio. Very nice

Always have good help from the folks in the front office. Quiet apartment complex in a central location. Amenities are ok, the pool, hot tub, and workout facility have frequent problems. All in all, very good place to live.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

For the most part my resident experience has been great! The location is good, problems are fixed quickly. We have never had any big issues.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

I enjoy living here, the amnentities are great, and if I have any maintenance issues they are usually solved pretty quickly. I wish there were more perks about renewing leases though

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful, always prompt with any requests. The property is very well maintained with a focus on cleanliness in common areas. Extremely safe neighborhood, entertainment options within walking distance and the Light Rail close by. Management does a great job creating a community feel onsite as well, offering monthly entertainment options and get-togethers for residents. I'd recommend Cielo to any friend or family member.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Very clean and neatly maintained place to stay. Amenities are good. Maintenance staff is excellent and very helpful. Repairing and maintenance work gets done quickly.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Cielo is continues to be my favorite place of living. It's not only a safe place to reside, but also a great location. Very convenient to have the light rail so close.

Reply from Cielo Apartments

Great place to call home! Everybody seems to own a dog and I’m not the biggest dog person but the noise is kept to a minimum. This location is the best if you’re in avid public transportation user.