Cielo Apartments

4.5

4.5

Brandi
Everything is great here except the elevators next to the garage. They smell like pee. Oh and I wish it were easier to recycle. It's not fun having to take an elevator down just to recycle. Maybe one of the trash chutes can be turned into a recycling ♻️
Brittany
I love living here. The location is wonderful and our apartment is beautiful. ❤ The staff have been nothing but nice and wonderful, and the maintenance guys are AWESOME. The amenities are great and I love that flyers to get involved in various events, virtual or otherwise, are always posted.
Gregory
Everything was straight forward and moving in here was super easy and relaxing. Thank you for all the assistance along the way. We appreciate you all
Andres
Just completed a year and everything was great, no problems at all. Recently gym was renovated and looks great . As well as pool furniture.!
Elizabeth
Just moved in and love Cielo! The amenities are great and the location is amazing which is why we moved. The rent here is also not to bad compared to a lot of other apartments in this area.
Michael
Very great experience! Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Excited to move in and utilize the amenities. Great location with lots to do and very close to the light rail.
Mason
There have been some slow to respond of ever responded maintenance requests. When I filled out my sheet upon move in of what was wrong, very little was fixed. But super awesome move in process
Alyssa
I have been in this complex for 6 months now and honestly it has been so nice thus far. Its very quiet and I hardly hear any of my neighbors. So far has been an amazing stay
Brandon
Clean, stylish, and wonderful staff! It’s home. Amenities are second to none, and the location shares the same rating. Light rail to the airport or downtown and avoid game day or airport traffic! Excellent!!!
Adriana
I love living in this complex building. All ladies from from the leasing office and guys from maintenance team are nice. Maintenance request are worked in timely manner. It would be nice if maintenance could wear shoe cocers to walk in the carpet inside the apartments. I know there is some maintenance coming soon for the swimming pool ... the bubbles in the whirpool are not powerfull and it is not too hot. Thanks for the remodeling done in the club house last year. can't wait for the improvements at the gym... maybe some ventilation? With so much crime happening at the parking lot we should have security cammeras installed there. thanks for the work you guys do to get fix it anything that comes in the building and all the activities you prganize for the communitie.