Cielo Apartments

4.4

4.4

John
Cielo has been my home for the past 5 years and I love it! Management in the office has come and gone over my time but the present team of Kira and the other management members have really seemed to do a great job! They are attentive and quick to respond whenever I have had questions or needs. They continue to work hard to improve our lil community to keep it safe and clean. Wesley and his maintenance staff are really great as well. He goes out of his way to help me and make sure I am taken care of. I truly appreciate Wes and all of his hard work. I really enjoy living at The Cielo!

Carlos
Front desk people are amazing, they make everything worth it! Give them a raise! I have to fill the rest of this review with characters like a or 1 or tree oh wait I’m good I hit the minimum

Mel
Rent is way to high for amenities to only work half the time. Trash room can get obscenely disgusting. Best part about this place is the maintenance staff and how quick they respond to your issues.

Angela
The new management staff seems to be very responsive and personable. Wesley from maintenance still the best! Complex beginning to show its age, but still decently maintained.

Rupal
Great location, modern units with covered parking, and pool. Gym and general area are clean and up to date. The units are a little loud due to the hardwood floors and not enough padding on the floors.

Martin
Absolutely love it here! The neighbors are nice the communal areas are top tier. And management keeps us in the loop with clear and concise emails.

Kristen
I wanted to love this place, but I have had a pretty bad experience so far. First, I was given the wrong floorplan. I was ensured I would be moving into the A4 layout and it was the exact same as the A3 (which I toured) and the exact same as floorplan as you see online. That was not the case and management was unwilling to do anything about it or accommodate me in any way. Second, after only two weeks of living at the complex and paying $50 a month for parking, my car was broken into and my passenger window was shattered. After days of waiting to see the video footage, they informed me that you couldn't even see my car from where the camera was, nor the cars coming in or out on that level. Once again, management took no responsibility and didn't seem to be concerned at all. I give them 3 stars because of their timely response, as well as how efficient and quick maintenance is to solve any issues. The building is also very well kept.

Hannah
about 2 months ago
So far I am absolutely loving it here! The application and moving process went so smoothly and the office staff is so sweet. I’m looking forward to my new cozy apartment!

Leslie
2 months ago
It’s been an interesting experience living in this community. Rough times for everyone. Not planning on staying here due to the lack of community

Supriya
2 months ago
Great apartment! Love the architecture and the surrounding area. Love how quiet and peaceful it is around here. I wish there were more actives do to as a community.