Cielo Apartments

There has been Lots of change to in management. Good maintenance. Timely and well done. Dogs are constantly off leash and poop not picked up.
Easy move in process, friendly staff!! Had a few issues upon move in within the apartment and they were fixed almost immediately! Managers are great
Love the team at Cielo! They're so attentive and helpful. Property is well maintained too. Have lived here twice now and highly recommend it!
It is an awesome place to live. The apartments are very nice with awesome features. The air and water works great. The bathrooms are clean and the utilities are amazing.
I love this to stay in this community. It’s pleasant. It’s quiet. Maintenance staff is excellent. They are prompt. All amenities are in good condition except few of them e.g in gym and sometimes hot pool.
Living here is an overall positive experience. The maintenance team is quick to respond and effective. The package delivery system is easy to access for mail.
Everything is great except for when my car window was smashed in the parking garage. I had to file a police report and was not told if the complex found the suspect or not. It really impacted me feeling safe in the complex.
It’s been great so far! Staff, location, amenities in unit and throughout the building, accessibility to the light rail, great layout. We really like it.
I have enjoyed my time here immensely and have no complaints this far, everything is clean and well kept! I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone else.
Love everything about it here. The only thing we dont like are the speed bumps in the parking garage. They are way to harsh, especially with one of our cars being a little low. I know theres really nothing that can be done, just a little feedback.