Maintenance group is very attentive when I've needed them. The office staff is very helpful as well. I love the new Parcel Pending system that was recently installed. So convenient.

Decent place to live. No real complaints. Could use a little more upkeep on the grounds such as the hallways, pool area, grills... Also the smoke free policy could be better enforced.

I have never had an issue with anyone In the community, no noise complaints of any kind. The employees are very kind and helpful! I would recommend this place to anybody!

We have lived there for almost a year. The best part has been the maintence, we have had a few appliances that have gone out & they have been on top of the issues & have replaced them promptly. Everyone here is very friendly. No real complaints.

Phil is extremely helpful. Beautiful community to live in and convenient location. Close to my work, light rail station, and fun bars/food spots.

Nice apartments for a fairly reasonable price. Main selling point was the commuity’s proximity to the light rail. Staff are responsive. Addition of the package lockers is a plus. Theft seems to be an issue as we receive notices about car and apt break ins.

Overall I love the apartment itself and the location. However, there have been multiple car break ins and an attempted apartment break in. I had my car broken into and I saw some sketchy activity- when I called the office they seemed uninterested. Further, a majority of the time the office staff is rude and seems like they don’t want to help and are annoyed by people coming in

Since moving here in 2017, my wife and I have been very happy. It’s a clean community, the office staff is friendly, especially Phil. Maintenance issues are taken care of quickly and we love our apartment. Only complaint is the garage is a little small and hard to park in.

I enjoy living here, however, my building has at least one other resident who smokes marijuana (against community policy and lease terms) and that is an annoying smell in our common hallway. The management team and maintenance people are friendly and responsive. My apartment was spotless at move-in, which I greatly appreciated.

Wonderful! We love the place and Julie was so helpful in our decision making process. We love the area and find it so pleasant and close to everything.

I have lived at Cierra Crest for a little over a year and have loved every moment. The maintenance guys are so responsive and helpful. The place is extremely well kept and well managed. It has been a pleasure living here and making this my home

Cierra Crest is one of the most affordable communities you will find in the Denver Metro area. Plus, it offers spacious layouts, a great pool, and quiet community. Doesn't have all the "bells and whistles" that many of the new complexes have, but it meets your basic needs almost all of the time.

Decent value for what you get with apartment and amenities. Parking is sometimes an issue especially with the small sized spots. Only major complaint is the pool has been closed many times over last couple years for maintenance or issues which has been inconvienent.

It a geat comunity quiet and close to work and school. Conveniently located with in a 7 min drive of anything I may need apartment unit is spacious and pretty

Community apartment with a great location. Walking distance from the light rail. Great pool, hot tub, and grilling area. Allows dogs. Try to get an updated apartment as ours isn’t. Has a fireplace and vaulted ceilings on the 3rd floor.

Good value for the area. Apartments are decent sized. Units are dated, even updated units are not comparable to others in the area. Management is below avg. lots of bugs/roaches.

The neighborhood is great and the staff is friendly. I wish maintenance would be quicker to attend to household issues when something needs to get fixed but other than that everything is great.

I love the staff, and I love my home. I am so Grateful to be a part of this community and I lenjoy all of the dog friendly people that live here!😊

I love living here. It is not noisy, neighbors are friendly, very pet-friendly. Great location next to the highway and not too expensive for how pricey Denver is

I've lived here for a little over 3 years and it's had its ups and downs. Overall, I'm satisfied with the apartment and maintenance. It's been great! My complaints are that the non-smoking policy isn't enforced, noise complaints aren't taken seriously/handled, and the amount of furniture left in hallways and in dumpster areas is ridiculous. It makes the place look trashy. Also, last time I tried to call the leasing office per their request (about a garage), I got hung up on 4 times before I got to the voicemail box. The apartment complex is improving though!

I've lived at Cierra Crest for a year and I can't complain! Great location, good community, affordable price. I'm looking forward to the new mailbox system as well! Parking can get tricky sometimes, but overall, I enjoy living here :)

Cierra Crest has been my home for 15 years. That’s right. 15. I love my home, the location to my work is in walking distance. The maintenance crew is so good to me/us. And the office staff is above reproach. Their smiles always make my day. I know I would like a newer unit but I’m tickled with mine.

Living at Cierra Crest Apartments has been a great experience. Good, comfortable space, nice neighbors, and friendly staff; all nestled in a convenient location. The only downside I've noticed, which is true with many apartments, is the parking in certain areas. Other than that, it's been a pleasure.

The staff are generally helpful and maintenance reports get fixed within a couple days, sometimes by completely replacing an appliance (washing machine and stove). It's also about a 10 minute walk to the Belleview light rail station and a 5 minute drive to work. However, the apartment itself isn't perfect (not level, mouldings don't go to corners, outdated internet cables, etc.).

I absolutely love living at Cierra Crest! The location is awesome - walking distance to the Belleview Train Station and several restaurants. I love how pet friendly the community is and enjoy walking my dog on the sidewalks and paths around the complex. As my first apartment in Denver, I love it - and the rental rate isn't half bad either!