Overall, I really enjoy living at Cierra Crest. The apartment is spacious and the amenities are nice. Maintenance is hit or miss. Some people are more helpful than others. My only other complaint is that the recycling bin should be emptied more often because it becomes overfilled. Overall, it is an excellent community.

I really enjoy living here and having all of the great amenities! The staff is really great and attentive to the needs of the residents, no matter what it is.

Nice quiet neighborhood. Lived here for over a year. Great neighbors. I would suggest these apartments to others. Reasonable pricing on apartment

Quiet development with a great location with lots of activities and shopping nearby. Office staff is friendly and has been very helpful with any issues that have come up.

Love the friendly staff in the leasing office. During my move in process my wallet had been stolen and I was left without a photo ID to a my lease. Getting a NEW photo ID was a lengthy 2 week process, but I explained my situation to them and they were nothing but patient and understanding. Very happy with the quality of my apartment and respect of the neighbors as well

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra Crest is a wonderful community. Their customer service has always been fantastic. The apartments are well kept and the grounds are always very clean. They have a great pool which is really fun in the summer. I love my neighbors and I truly feel like I am part of a community.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff is very helpful. They make sure your problems and questions are taken care of. The area is always clean. The price is affordable and safe area to live in.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The community is beautiful and the apartment is spacious. The leasing office staff are so kind! The only down side is the lack of parking for residents and guests.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The area is great! You have many places that you can walk to including parks, train stations, and restaurants. I haven’t heard any bad things about this area :)

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The location is great and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The only bad thing is the parking is very limited and whenever i walk my dog i have to be extra careful to not step in the wrong place every few steps as there is alot of people who do not pick up after their pets.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have lived here for 3 years and love it! The new management company has made some great improvements. The hot tub is always open and on when we go to it. I love the new package system as I always get home after the office is closed. Keep up the great work and keep rent prices down!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Good place to live. I like the staff, very helpful and friendly. Has a fitness center, hot tub and pool that are all open year round. Not had an issue in two years

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The apartments are a little bit older, so we’ve had some maintenance issues on and off. But overall this is a good place for the price. They recently started using a package pick up system that is so much easier than going into the office. Office staff is usually helpful when we’ve interacted with them, most of them are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Most things here at CC are ok. Issues remain keeping dog droppings picked up. The sidewalk maintainence is good this winter,so far , thank you.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Have been here 3 years, love the location. Always very helpful whenever we need anything. I always recommend Cierra Creat whenever anyone is looking for an apartment in the Tech Center.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Best apartment complex! Great location, love our apartment, great maintenance staff. I couldn’t ask for a better place. Well kept and clean!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Perfect location! Awesome staff and maintenance! neighbors are a bit loud but no one is perfect. Highly recommended community for anyone looking to experience Denver!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Clean and well maintained. Friendly apartment staff. Units are quiet and in good condition considering age of complex. Great, central location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Not much info or instructions were given on move in day. The apartment was very clean when we moved in. Love the apartment and the location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It's been pretty nice here. Complex has decent amenities (pool, hot tub, fitness center, etc). Usually plenty of parking, though sometimes difficult. Units have washer and dryer which is cool. Staff is friendly. A bit pricey, and rent seems to rise every year. No bills included also means rent price is a lowball, probably add $100 per month.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love everything! This place is wonderful to live! The only complaint I have is that the plows do not hit the shaded areas as much as they should (around the corners). I slip almost every time going to work. The maintenance crew does a great job with the sidewalks, though!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Since moving in I have really enjoyed living here. The property is well maintained and the apartment looks great and is very comfortable. Great place to live!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have been here awhile. The office staff with becky,julie and phillip are outstanding. Joseph and the outdoor are the best in town. Good followup with the smallest problem.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I genuinely enjoy living here! Phil and Priscilla are amazing and always helpful. So is the maintenance staff. Quiet neighborhood and a convenient location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Phil has been amazing in the leasing process and we are excited to move in! We were looking for more room in our area code with a reasonable price.