Great location, spacious apartments, great ammenities. Was referred by a friend. Location is 5 minutes from the light rail, and only a short walk to restaurants and bars down the street

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall decent place for the money. Apartment could use some updating, I guess there are some renovated units, mine isn't one of them unfortunately. Pool and fitness area are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff in the leasing office has always been very friendly and more than willing to slow down and help us out. The maintenance staff does an incredible job at fixing work requests quickly. Downfalls are; walls don’t keep all sound out and can hear fans of our upstairs neighbors.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have lived here for over a year now. Never any major issues & any minor issues we have had were promptly resolved. Love the location, the friendly staff and our cozy apartment.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have had no complaints being at Cierra Crest. Of course there are time where maintenance needs to be called, but they always come and fix the problem. I love Cierra Crest! Looking forward to renewing my lease and staying longer.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Just moved in, the move in process was perfect and easy, had several things that needed repair when we did our first walk-through, the maintenance team was fast and professional to make those repairs right away, everyone at the office is so nice and helpful ~Julie is amazing. So far we really like it here, I leave off a star because the apartment although very nice still has it's areas that could easily be improved...Like the windows, they are quite drafty and cheap. We pay enough rent to have better quality. But that's how it is in commercial housing... You see fast-cheap-quality of work, and this place is no different in that sense, though they do have higher standards than cheaper places, so I do think we get our moneys worth, that being said as far as apartments go, this is the best experience we have had thus far. Hopefully everything keeps going as well as it has in the first week! Thank you Cierra Crest!

It has been a joy living here. With easy access to all points of the greater metro area, it’s convenient, yet boasts spectacular views of the Rockies.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

’ve lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed it! The staff is always helpful when needed. Maintenance is quick to contact you back and fixing things in a timely manner. It’s a friendly atmosphere and great neighbors. Location is great too! Never loud or feel unsafe and definitely recommend!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I've happily lived here for over 10 years. Love the location. We're centrally located with easy access to I 25. Close to many restaurants, movie theaters and Cherry Creek State Park. And most of all appreciate the good service

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve been living here for 8 months and absolutely love it! It’s a mostly quiet neighborhood and I love that it’s walking distance from some of my favorite restaurants! Anytime I’ve had a maintenance issue they resolve it in a timely and friendly manner!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

quick responses to any issue. Pet friendly. Just renewed my lease for the 3rd year. Near public transportation which is a plus. activitys for community

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living at Cierra Crest has been wonderful. The quiet community, is close to everything, yet has a breathtaking view that almost makes you think you live in the foothills!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love this complex because of the great location, very helpful and friendly leasing staff, and prompt service. The new package lockers are excellent as well

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for just over 8-9 months with my family. We love the community. The staff is always great. They’re always very receptive with issues and prompt in their action to achieve an optimal resolution. Phil, Tori, and Julie have helped my family and I out throughout our time here. We always recommend this community to our friends and associates due to its centralized location, professional staff, clean grounds, and safe neighborhood. Thanks for all you guys do Cierra Crest.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I've been here for over 4 years now and I have no major complaints. Leasing Office Staff are friendly and maintenance requests are done in a timely manner.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The friendly staff, the open pool all year round. Enjoy the weight room. More parking needed closer to my own building and clearing of the ice build up in the steps.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve lived at this complex for over a year. The grounds are clean. Maintenance requests are promptly answered and fixed. The pool is very nice, though the hot tub is out of order frequently.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love the Cierra Crest neighborhood; close to the highway, restaurants, walking paths, mountain views, etc. My neighbors are lovely and the front office has always been very accommodating.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall the community is really nice, but the only complaint is my heater keeps breaking when its 15 degrees outside. Very dog friendly and close to the station and restaurants.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Most of our neighbors are nice a few aren't. There's cars without stickers that park all night and we have limited parking. Phil has been very helpfully with the problems we have had and he has resolved them quickly.

Overall, the management team is great. We have had some issues with renewing a lease but the management team has gotten much better. The apartment buildings themselves are a little old but the maintenance team does a great job in responding to outstanding comments.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

This is an incredible place to live. The amenities are great, and it has a great location! The office staff is always sweet and willing to work with you to get things done. Highly recommend

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The managers on site have always been responsive to my needs and requests. The community is filled with great people! I am glad that I chose Cierra Crest over other competing options.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living here has been great. It's a great location and there have been fun events. The only drawback, which we were fully aware of is no playground for the kids.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve lived at Cierra Crest for over a year, at first it was a bit noisy but the management has been great about making the place more accommodating.