Cierra Crest

The new management doesn’t seem to care about the residents as much as the previous owners. The previous staff have all been replaced as well. They were much more personable and took care of issues. Plus they raised my rent three times the amount than previous years.
Great neighborhood, beautiful apartment complex. We moved in during quarantine so communication with the leasing office had been little difficult.
Nice area to live around. The DTC area has a lot to offer. It’s close to the Lone Tree Mall downtown Denver. The apartments are nice, but the office staff could be better.
I really like living here. For the most part it is very quite. With the exception of people coming and going thru the fire doors one of the doors is broken and the other slams shut which makes dogs bark.
Been here 3 years now and just love it here! The office is always very helpful and maintenance is on top of everything! Excited for another year here!
Love the neighborhood and location! We are close to the light rail and there are so many trails and parks right across the street. The apartment itself is nice - a little expensive for the size, but the high ceilings on the third floor apartments make it feel more spacious.
Started off on a rough note with the apartment being a mess when we moved, but the office staff pulled together quickly, especially Lucretia, to help us get it all sorted out!
Close location to I-25 and the light rail makes commuting a breeze. Wonderful neighborhood with eateries now in walking distance. The amenities are a nice touch, especially the pool over the summer.
I've only been here for a few months, but so far the management is great and the location is awesome! So close to the highway, lots of parks and walking paths nearby, plus great restaurants just a short walk away. So glad I found Cierra Crest Apartments!
I’ll be signing for a 2nd time this summer. It’s the best place it’s safe and the staff are amazing! Even amid the chaos of COVID they worked hard to keep things safe for everyone.