It’s been, a decent place to live for the size of my apartment for the price of rent and the area is great and centrally located to easy access to downtown with the light rail and walking distance to DTC.

Great community - updated, clean units, great customer service, great location! I recently moved in after an extensive search. I had very specific needs and Cierra Crest was the only community that came close to meeting those needs.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve been here for few years and love it. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. Great community and area!! Highly recommended! Maintenance is always so fast and polite!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great location, great amenities, prompt and polite staff. Absolutely no complaints so far, other than the noise from Monaco St. But that is not the apartment's fault!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Friendliest staff around! In addition, the amenities are very nice and the apartment is continually get renovated. My apartment is mostly quiet and the parking situation has improved since I started living here. It is a short walk to the light-rail and easy access to I-25. Many new shops and restaurants are being opened across Union Ave and are worth a look!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Apartment are good very well up keep and fast to repair is good hard to get a garage or find parking in the evenings. is a no smoking property

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living here has been a great experience. Management has been very helpful and responsive for any issue that I have had. Nothing negative to say about my time here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Location is wonderful, personal that work at the leasing office are professional and as helpful as possible. Despite having some heavy fotted neighbors above me this place is top notch.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great location and accommodating to most furniture as well as pets! Friendly atmosphere with dog panels around the complex as well as a trail around.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Love love love our apartment complex! Maintenance is quick when needed which is not often and we are never bothered by noise or others. Definitely recommend!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra crest has wonderful apartments and for a great price in an awesome area with so much to do. The staff and maintenance are very friendly and help with any questions you have. I recommend this complex.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It's been a great community to live at. I just renewed for another year. I've always had good interactions with the office, and the maintenance team is always responsive.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

They have the best pools, and the area is super fun! There is 5star dinning funky new eateries that you can walk to, big plus is that the area is well kept and usually quiet!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Love our building. Our apartment is great. Spacious, quiet & the maintence is always amazing if needed. Phil in the office is wonderful & always attentive to our needs.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Amazing community! We love how they have community day! Maintance is super quick came the same day we put in a request! Overall since moving here it has been amazing

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I only wish I didn’t usually have to follow up with requests but the complex is taken care of so well. I don’t have any issues with the maintenance of the areas or public facilities.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living at Cierra Crest has been wonderful. The quiet community, is close to everything, yet has a breathtaking view that almost makes you think you live in the foothills!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff is nice. The apartments AR mostly quiet don't hear your neighbors too often. The parking is the only really bad thing hardly any.spots . The garages are nice to have.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Love the location and being so close to a lightrail station. Excited for the community activities put on during the summer. Restaurant options nearby are great

My favorite aspect of Cierra crest apartments is the location. The 5 minute walk to the light rail is very convenient. My biggest complaint is the office staff. At times they are helpful but they can be very inconsistent with their service

Great community. Just moved here a month ago and have no complaints. Neighbors are friendly and the community is quiet. Very friendly staff as well.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Others that live in the community are friendly. Can hear some busseling through the walls, but fairly quite. Gym needs to be updated. Love the lock boxes for mail that comes in.

Would be 5 stars but that's not the property's fault. Mostly because mostly the residents can be irresponsible and discourteous. Dog poop left all over the place. People park in spots and never move. In the hot tub after 10 causing a raucous. Little things you get in communal living. Overall a great place. Staff is great especially Phil! He is the man! Goes above and beyond at all times for us. Maintenance, can't say enough good things bout them. Every interaction we've had has been prompt , kind and efficient. #TeamCieraCrest

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It’s a great place. Friendly staff, always quick to help solve problems. Location is perfect. Close to lite rail and many restaurants close by.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I really like how maintenance is quick to answer service calls. I put a request in today and it was taken care of by the time I got home. Good job guys!