Great location with easy access to light rail and I25. The staff has always been friendly and the amenities are well-kept. Parking near your unit can be tight at times.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra crest is a well maintained apartment complex. The mainainence department is always quick to respond. I like the amenities such as the pool and hot tub. He appliances could be updated in some apartments, but otherwise a great place to live and convenient.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We've loved living here. Close to so many great restaurants, the light rail, and work. They always have special events for residents and great onsite amenities. Wonderful place to call home.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Great community with an office always willing to help! Love that the community is so pet friendly! Maintenance is always quick and helpful as well! Love living here!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have now lived at Cierra Crest for fourteen years and have found that it is one of the best apartment complexes, especially for the price, in the South Metro area.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The office staff are easy to talk to and willing to work with you when you have questions. Maintenance comes as fast as they can, which is usually very quickly. A good place to live with a great location and price.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love living at Cierra Crest Apartment Homes! Everyone is extremely nice and welcoming! There are convenient visitor parking for friends as well as dumpsters for trash and recycling!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Honestly, this is such a great place to live. Friendly staff, package lockers coming soon, the grounds are gorgeous, it's so peaceful! I've always had a good experience coming in, especially with Phil, the leasing consultant. The maintenance guys don't know me, but smile and nod at me every day - and my neighbors are absolutely great! The sense of community here is one I've been trying to find for a while, and it's absolutely great.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Best apartment I’ve lived in, great location, neighbors, community events, and the area maintenance is especially liked. Thoroughly enjoy this community!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living at Cierra Crest! The location is awesome - walking distance to the Belleview Train Station and several restaurants. I love how pet friendly the community is and enjoy walking my dog on the sidewalks and paths around the complex. As my first apartment in Denver, I love it - and the rental rate isn't half bad either!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living at Cierra Crest Apartments has been a great experience. Good, comfortable space, nice neighbors, and friendly staff; all nestled in a convenient location. The only downside I've noticed, which is true with many apartments, is the parking in certain areas. Other than that, it's been a pleasure.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra Crest has been my home for 15 years. That’s right. 15. I love my home, the location to my work is in walking distance. The maintenance crew is so good to me/us. And the office staff is above reproach. Their smiles always make my day. I know I would like a newer unit but I’m tickled with mine.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I've lived at Cierra Crest for a year and I can't complain! Great location, good community, affordable price. I'm looking forward to the new mailbox system as well! Parking can get tricky sometimes, but overall, I enjoy living here :)

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love living here. It is not noisy, neighbors are friendly, very pet-friendly. Great location next to the highway and not too expensive for how pricey Denver is

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love the staff, and I love my home. I am so Grateful to be a part of this community and I lenjoy all of the dog friendly people that live here!😊

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is great and the staff is friendly. I wish maintenance would be quicker to attend to household issues when something needs to get fixed but other than that everything is great.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Community apartment with a great location. Walking distance from the light rail. Great pool, hot tub, and grilling area. Allows dogs. Try to get an updated apartment as ours isn’t. Has a fireplace and vaulted ceilings on the 3rd floor.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It a geat comunity quiet and close to work and school. Conveniently located with in a 7 min drive of anything I may need apartment unit is spacious and pretty

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Decent value for what you get with apartment and amenities. Parking is sometimes an issue especially with the small sized spots. Only major complaint is the pool has been closed many times over last couple years for maintenance or issues which has been inconvienent.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra Crest is one of the most affordable communities you will find in the Denver Metro area. Plus, it offers spacious layouts, a great pool, and quiet community. Doesn't have all the "bells and whistles" that many of the new complexes have, but it meets your basic needs almost all of the time.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived at Cierra Crest for a little over a year and have loved every moment. The maintenance guys are so responsive and helpful. The place is extremely well kept and well managed. It has been a pleasure living here and making this my home

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Wonderful! We love the place and Julie was so helpful in our decision making process. We love the area and find it so pleasant and close to everything.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here, however, my building has at least one other resident who smokes marijuana (against community policy and lease terms) and that is an annoying smell in our common hallway. The management team and maintenance people are friendly and responsive. My apartment was spotless at move-in, which I greatly appreciated.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Since moving here in 2017, my wife and I have been very happy. It’s a clean community, the office staff is friendly, especially Phil. Maintenance issues are taken care of quickly and we love our apartment. Only complaint is the garage is a little small and hard to park in.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nice apartments for a fairly reasonable price. Main selling point was the commuity’s proximity to the light rail. Staff are responsive. Addition of the package lockers is a plus. Theft seems to be an issue as we receive notices about car and apt break ins.