Great big apartments with storage. Great pool and hot when it’s working. Staff are helpful but high turn over. Read the fine print. Maintance is quick.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Decent value for what you get with apartment and amenities. Parking is sometimes an issue especially with the small sized spots. Only major complaint is the pool has been closed many times over last couple years for maintenance or issues which has been inconvienent.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have lived here for over a year and it's been a fine experience. The maintenance people are nice and friendly and usually get things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It's been pretty nice here. Complex has decent amenities (pool, hot tub, fitness center, etc). Usually plenty of parking, though sometimes difficult. Units have washer and dryer which is cool. Staff is friendly. A bit pricey, and rent seems to rise every year. No bills included also means rent price is a lowball, probably add $100 per month.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Things are good and the apartments are nice. The biggest problem we have encountered is the fact that many residents don't follow the smoking codes mandated by the complex.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Most things here at CC are ok. Issues remain keeping dog droppings picked up. The sidewalk maintainence is good this winter,so far , thank you.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nice apartments for a fairly reasonable price. Main selling point was the commuity’s proximity to the light rail. Staff are responsive. Addition of the package lockers is a plus. Theft seems to be an issue as we receive notices about car and apt break ins.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve lived at Cierra Crest for over a year, at first it was a bit noisy but the management has been great about making the place more accommodating.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall, the management team is great. We have had some issues with renewing a lease but the management team has gotten much better. The apartment buildings themselves are a little old but the maintenance team does a great job in responding to outstanding comments.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff in the leasing office has always been very friendly and more than willing to slow down and help us out. The maintenance staff does an incredible job at fixing work requests quickly. Downfalls are; walls don’t keep all sound out and can hear fans of our upstairs neighbors.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have lived there for almost a year. The best part has been the maintence, we have had a few appliances that have gone out & they have been on top of the issues & have replaced them promptly. Everyone here is very friendly. No real complaints.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here, however, my building has at least one other resident who smokes marijuana (against community policy and lease terms) and that is an annoying smell in our common hallway. The management team and maintenance people are friendly and responsive. My apartment was spotless at move-in, which I greatly appreciated.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The community is beautiful and the apartment is spacious. The leasing office staff are so kind! The only down side is the lack of parking for residents and guests.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff is very helpful. They make sure your problems and questions are taken care of. The area is always clean. The price is affordable and safe area to live in.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Just moved in, the move in process was perfect and easy, had several things that needed repair when we did our first walk-through, the maintenance team was fast and professional to make those repairs right away, everyone at the office is so nice and helpful ~Julie is amazing. So far we really like it here, I leave off a star because the apartment although very nice still has it's areas that could easily be improved...Like the windows, they are quite drafty and cheap. We pay enough rent to have better quality. But that's how it is in commercial housing... You see fast-cheap-quality of work, and this place is no different in that sense, though they do have higher standards than cheaper places, so I do think we get our moneys worth, that being said as far as apartments go, this is the best experience we have had thus far. Hopefully everything keeps going as well as it has in the first week! Thank you Cierra Crest!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The apartments are a little bit older, so we’ve had some maintenance issues on and off. But overall this is a good place for the price. They recently started using a package pick up system that is so much easier than going into the office. Office staff is usually helpful when we’ve interacted with them, most of them are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall decent place for the money. Apartment could use some updating, I guess there are some renovated units, mine isn't one of them unfortunately. Pool and fitness area are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It has been a joy living here. With easy access to all points of the greater metro area, it’s convenient, yet boasts spectacular views of the Rockies.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and safe and the location is good. Not a 5 star since I've had some issues with maintenance but overall enjoy living here.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love the Cierra Crest neighborhood; close to the highway, restaurants, walking paths, mountain views, etc. My neighbors are lovely and the front office has always been very accommodating.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love everything! This place is wonderful to live! The only complaint I have is that the plows do not hit the shaded areas as much as they should (around the corners). I slip almost every time going to work. The maintenance crew does a great job with the sidewalks, though!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Cierra crest homes are very spacious. Staff is friendly, available in need. Good amenities which include fitness and pool.. Comes with a washer and dryer

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall the community is really nice, but the only complaint is my heater keeps breaking when its 15 degrees outside. Very dog friendly and close to the station and restaurants.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Not much info or instructions were given on move in day. The apartment was very clean when we moved in. Love the apartment and the location.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The area is great! You have many places that you can walk to including parks, train stations, and restaurants. I haven’t heard any bad things about this area :)