Things are good and the apartments are nice. The biggest problem we have encountered is the fact that many residents don't follow the smoking codes mandated by the complex.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Decent value for what you get with apartment and amenities. Parking is sometimes an issue especially with the small sized spots. Only major complaint is the pool has been closed many times over last couple years for maintenance or issues which has been inconvienent.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I’ve lived at Cierra Crest for over a year, at first it was a bit noisy but the management has been great about making the place more accommodating.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here, however, my building has at least one other resident who smokes marijuana (against community policy and lease terms) and that is an annoying smell in our common hallway. The management team and maintenance people are friendly and responsive. My apartment was spotless at move-in, which I greatly appreciated.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Nice apartments for a fairly reasonable price. Main selling point was the commuity’s proximity to the light rail. Staff are responsive. Addition of the package lockers is a plus. Theft seems to be an issue as we receive notices about car and apt break ins.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

We have lived there for almost a year. The best part has been the maintence, we have had a few appliances that have gone out & they have been on top of the issues & have replaced them promptly. Everyone here is very friendly. No real complaints.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The staff in the leasing office has always been very friendly and more than willing to slow down and help us out. The maintenance staff does an incredible job at fixing work requests quickly. Downfalls are; walls don’t keep all sound out and can hear fans of our upstairs neighbors.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall, the management team is great. We have had some issues with renewing a lease but the management team has gotten much better. The apartment buildings themselves are a little old but the maintenance team does a great job in responding to outstanding comments.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

It has been a joy living here. With easy access to all points of the greater metro area, it’s convenient, yet boasts spectacular views of the Rockies.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living at Cierra Crest has been wonderful. The quiet community, is close to everything, yet has a breathtaking view that almost makes you think you live in the foothills!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Just moved in, the move in process was perfect and easy, had several things that needed repair when we did our first walk-through, the maintenance team was fast and professional to make those repairs right away, everyone at the office is so nice and helpful ~Julie is amazing. So far we really like it here, I leave off a star because the apartment although very nice still has it's areas that could easily be improved...Like the windows, they are quite drafty and cheap. We pay enough rent to have better quality. But that's how it is in commercial housing... You see fast-cheap-quality of work, and this place is no different in that sense, though they do have higher standards than cheaper places, so I do think we get our moneys worth, that being said as far as apartments go, this is the best experience we have had thus far. Hopefully everything keeps going as well as it has in the first week! Thank you Cierra Crest!

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

When something is broke , you put in a ticket and it's fix right away. You don't have to wait to long , they come as soon as they can and when they are available

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love the staff that has been around since Sept 2018! Super kind and helpful. Maintenance is prompt and understanding. Clean community. Neighbors aren't loud

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Since moving here in 2017, my wife and I have been very happy. It’s a clean community, the office staff is friendly, especially Phil. Maintenance issues are taken care of quickly and we love our apartment. Only complaint is the garage is a little small and hard to park in.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Decent place to live. No real complaints. Could use a little more upkeep on the grounds such as the hallways, pool area, grills... Also the smoke free policy could be better enforced.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall the community is really nice, but the only complaint is my heater keeps breaking when its 15 degrees outside. Very dog friendly and close to the station and restaurants.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I love the Cierra Crest neighborhood; close to the highway, restaurants, walking paths, mountain views, etc. My neighbors are lovely and the front office has always been very accommodating.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

The move in process was seamless. The maintenance requests have been handled in a timely manor and the apartment has exceeded our expectations. I've only been living here since the 22nd of October but I am enjoying it so far. :)

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Most of our neighbors are nice a few aren't. There's cars without stickers that park all night and we have limited parking. Phil has been very helpfully with the problems we have had and he has resolved them quickly.

Everyone is really nice and responsive! Very good staff and nice dog friendly community. Has great access to the light rail and it's also close to a lot of delicious restaurants

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Overall decent place for the money. Apartment could use some updating, I guess there are some renovated units, mine isn't one of them unfortunately. Pool and fitness area are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I have loved living in Cierra Crest the past 2 years. My only complaint is that when I transferred units, the process was a bit of a mess. Also, crime has been a problem but that is not exlusive to Cierra Crest.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Living at Cierra Crest has been easy so far - I have lived here for almost three months. The only thing I do not like is I think residents let their cats roam outside and there have been a few events where cats pop out of the bushes and it is very startling

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

I've been living here only a few weeks but I can say that the staff has been friendly and initial maintenance requests have been attended to in a timely fashion. I will provide a more detailed review as time goes on but the initial process has been great and it's something I hope continues.

Reply from Cierra Crest Apartment Homes

Community apartment with a great location. Walking distance from the light rail. Great pool, hot tub, and grilling area. Allows dogs. Try to get an updated apartment as ours isn’t. Has a fireplace and vaulted ceilings on the 3rd floor.