I'm frustrated that they still haven't fixed the fire door after 2 or 3 years. I've given up mentioning it because they never follow through on fixing it. Meanwhile, the hallway outside my apartment is always dirty with leaves and other debris blowing in due to the always partially open FIRE door.

Apartment: Windows are cheap & fee like they’re open with the amount of cold air that is constantly coming from them. The thermostat is next to the vent, so it’s never the correct temperature in here. Our move in list was filled out front & back when we first moved in with all of the issues everywhere. Noise: They obviously skimped on the noise cancelling options when this was built. Management is extremely unhelpful and unwilling to come up with helpful solutions. Our neighbors have been consistently loud for over a year now & we have complained who knows how many times. The first girl said that they warn tenants 3 times before they served with notice & then apparently that was untrue. We signed a new lease based on the fact we were told that something would be done about it, but they are all talk & no action. They haven’t done anything to make it better & it’s clear that they don’t care about tenants’ livelihoods (or sanity). We feel like we’re losing our minds. Stomping, slamming & pounding all before bed, waking us up in the middle of the night & in the morning. You can hear slamming of doors, sliding doors and you can hear everyone who goes up & down the stairs. There is absolutely no soundproofing anywhere & you can hear it all. Maintenance: There is ice constantly on the sidewalks & I have fallen so many times (hard), along with other tenants (tenants who have babies that could turn into a terrible accident). We (including other tenants) have made numerous complaints. It’s negligible & dangerous. They throw salt on it for awhile & then start letting it build up again creating an ice rink. The salt gets everywhere; the hallways, the apartment, etc. The hallways are never cleaned. It took them over a week to replace our broken dishwasher. I was literally told that the maintenance manager had forgot to put in the work order until 3-4 days after they had initially come over to look at it. We were given the run-around by the front office until the guy (whose name I’m blanking) told us what was actually going on. Honesty is the best policy. Some women in the office tell you what you want to hear so that they don’t have to deal with you anymore or to make it seem like they’re on your side. There’s one woman especially who should not interact with tenants. She is not a nice person or friendly. Grounds: There is an insane amount of dog feces everywhere & it smells a lot of the time. The summer is far worse & you can smell the feces & urine when you walk outside. It’s awful. They overwater the lawns in the summer to the point that they’re watering the parking lot & the grass is always drenched. It’s so bad towards the back of the complex, that it turns into a swamp. We like our apartment, but the management, maintenance and noisy neighbors is highly unsatisfactory.

Our experience at Cierra Crest has been varied, to say the least, we have had good service from people and very awful service from the office Staff. Julie is the most consistent player and thus the best at her job. We asked to have a few things fixed and the nails that they put into the 20+ year old carpet are starting to come up and they are rusty....we have a pup and kids, so that was unacceptable. Monitoring the no smoking rule and no large furniture in the dumpsters is a pain for sure, but we smell smoke consistently(sometimes its the maintenance folks smoking outside my building). We feel as though this is not a "luxury" apartment- our appliances are old and consistently have one thing or another wrong with them. The price isn't worth it anymore, as prices go up and services decline, we will considering other opportunities. There are brand new apartments coming up this summer down the road. We love our neighbors and proximity to lightrail and highway.

I have lived here for over a year and it's been a fine experience. The maintenance people are nice and friendly and usually get things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Great big apartments with storage. Great pool and hot when it’s working. Staff are helpful but high turn over. Read the fine print. Maintance is quick.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Things are good and the apartments are nice. The biggest problem we have encountered is the fact that many residents don't follow the smoking codes mandated by the complex.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Reasonably priced and close to the light rail. Front office and maintenance could definitely be more communicative. You have to be diligent about following up with them. Most people ignore the non-smoking policy and don't pick up after their pets, but it's getting better. Overall, a decent place to live.

My apartment has ants in the spring and spiders galore. My neighbors are loud, sometimes one of them yells random obscenities while another neighbor sounds like they have some sort of squeaky pulley system running through the night. They also make messes in the hallway that seem to never get cleaned. I really enjoy the proximity to the light rail.

Decent value for what you get with apartment and amenities. Parking is sometimes an issue especially with the small sized spots. Only major complaint is the pool has been closed many times over last couple years for maintenance or issues which has been inconvienent.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Everyone is really nice but the parking issue is difficult. Some evenings I find myself having to park almost on the other side of the complex and walk for a few minutes to get to my apartment. Also the water was turned off without notice while I was in the shower and ended up being late for work because of this.

The maintenance guys are awesome. Good location. Nice neighbors but not all clean up after their dogs so a bit smelly on warm days. Can see the mountains, though, so it's a trade off.

Reply from Cierra Crest

It's been pretty nice here. Complex has decent amenities (pool, hot tub, fitness center, etc). Usually plenty of parking, though sometimes difficult. Units have washer and dryer which is cool. Staff is friendly. A bit pricey, and rent seems to rise every year. No bills included also means rent price is a lowball, probably add $100 per month.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Great community with nice landscaping friendly staff and welcoming neighbors. No complaints except I wish the gym was a little bigger (it fills up quick) and a suana would be nice too! Designated parking would hurt either.

It’s been, a decent place to live for the size of my apartment for the price of rent and the area is great and centrally located to easy access to downtown with the light rail and walking distance to DTC.

The staff in the leasing office has always been very friendly and more than willing to slow down and help us out. The maintenance staff does an incredible job at fixing work requests quickly. Downfalls are; walls don’t keep all sound out and can hear fans of our upstairs neighbors.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I have to give good credit to the maintence staff. WE have a bathroom with a sudden leak and they are right on the job. This is much appreciated.

Overall, the management team is great. We have had some issues with renewing a lease but the management team has gotten much better. The apartment buildings themselves are a little old but the maintenance team does a great job in responding to outstanding comments.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The location and community is really pleasant. Can be difficult to find parking in the permit section and even harder for guests. Looking forward for community events

Emergency fire exits not sufficient for use and there isn't enough guest parking. I love the large closets and bathrooms. I really love the updated inhouse washer and dryer.

Reply from Cierra Crest

The community is beautiful and the apartment is spacious. The leasing office staff are so kind! The only down side is the lack of parking for residents and guests.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Others that live in the community are friendly. Can hear some busseling through the walls, but fairly quite. Gym needs to be updated. Love the lock boxes for mail that comes in.

Crime free area with fast and friendly staff/ maintenance crew. Main issues with parking, snow removal, mail, and the pool. Fast and easy access to I 25 makes easy for commutes to most of CO.

Reply from Cierra Crest

I have lived her for 3 years and it’s been nothing but a great experience. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I love my apartment! Come checked it out

The apartment is in a great location but the windows are incredibly drafty! The staff at the front could be more helpful. When my oversize package was delivered, I asked if they had it and answered me with idk do we? It was in the overfill closet for a few days. Luckily I checked online to see it was delivered. All they needed to do was send a simple email that they had a package in the office. There are things that I would improve but overall the apartments are nice.

Reply from Cierra Crest

Love the location and being so close to a lightrail station. Excited for the community activities put on during the summer. Restaurant options nearby are great