My experience at the residence is amazing if I have any maintenance problems they get fixed and if I ever have any questions the office are so kind and answer every question to there fullest extent!!!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Everyone in the front office is so kind and helpful! Made my move in day super stress free and peaceful. I feel very welcome in this community and love how family oriented everything is

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff are great , the apartment that l live in is in the front area quite , rooms are big and roomy, love the fireplace have used it a few times now. The location is perfect for me

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Absolutely love this neighborhood! Everyone is always so nice and with it being the busiest time of year the staff have been amazing making sure everyone’s item are safe and sound! The apartments are great for the price. Really cute area and close to everything under the sun!!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

From day one when I stopped by Cimmoron Parkway I knew I would end up living there. Everyone who helped me through the application process and signing my lease were extremely nice.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I haven’t lived here long but so far I love it. It’s very quiet, everyone has been pretty nice and welcoming. I’ve only had one issue that was taken care of the next day, so I have no complaints.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff are friendly and prompt. Overall a pretty quiet community. Just wish residents would pick up after their pets.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We love living here. The office staff are so on top of everything and friendly. It is a safe and quiet place to live. We haven’t had any problems.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet and friendly neighbors makes my experience here all that much better. Awesome maintenance staff who respond to my request usually within the day are great!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Well still waiting on something's to be fixed. My lock on the door was getting stuck,but has been fixed. Bathroom sink has ugly rust stain. Kitchen cabinets has some white stains, the cork is peeling off from underneath the counter in kitchen and bathroom.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's been a great experience over all! The best apartment community I've lived in and great for kids as well. The one thing I would change is fixing the dog poop problem. My kids can't play outside without getting poop on them so now I barely let them play outside.. need to come up with some kind of resolution. It's so sad to because there's poop right next to the poop bag station and people are still too lazy to pick up after their animals.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There are some perks and some downfalls. Maintenance is 100%. Staff accommodating needs: 97% Pest control- lacking Trash- out of control & disgusting Pet Enforcement- lacking Availability- 100% Contest consistency - lacking Smiling, welcoming faces- lacking Overall: 90%

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love the property and the apartments are big... the staff is always friendly and helpful and the fireplace was a seller... it’s very quiet and everyone seems friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Staff is wonderful! Nice, older (and quiet) apartments! Love living here! Perfect for young families and retired adults. Maintenance staff is professional and fast!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Cimarron Apartments offer great value for the price, and the staff are friendly and helpful. One time my car battery died, and the property manager even offered to help me jump my car so my vehicle wouldn't be towed. The maintenance men are also quick and responsive, and always happy to help!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Over all the community is quiet. I do think residents should be matched when they’re being placed. The residents and management staff seem very friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The apartment complex is very nice staff and is a good place for the money. Which there was more parking cause for the resident there not that much room

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Management was amazing kinda sad the carpet wasn’t looked at well enough before the move. It caused major delays. But they came in and fixed everything and touched up painted

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The property is amazing. The staff in the office are all awesome to work with. They were more than willing to work with my busy schedule to get my application in and to get me approved. I was apprehensive about getting a two bedroom, but I'm so glad I listened to the girls and made the leap! Thank you so much for your help!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Too many dogs unleashed and not cleaned up after. More of them are pit bull or pit bull mixes. Also children, 4 and 5 at a time. are unsupervised in the small courtyard, climbing the crepe myrtles using cushions, fold up chairs and jump ropes in the trees and intentionally breaking off limbs. One child was beating the handicap sign by the ramp on the north end of building 12, even after a vehicle parked in the space. They completely ignore resident requests to stop causing damage. Management has not been very responsive to complaints about unsupervised children

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Super friendly and helpful staff! They always address any issues I may have. Quiet, kid friendly community. Only downfall is there are no amenities for the residents to have small gatherings of 10 people or so such as a kid birthday party or a baby shower 😣 Thank you for everything!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

A hidden gem. It's conveniently located near I10 and 99, plus within easy reach of shopping. Nice grounds; friendly management. AND it's affordable!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Everything is taken care of. People in the office are friendly and warm. They always listen to concerns and try to fix anything that comes up. Been living here for 2 years and as happy as can be. The maintenance guys are amazing! Always helpful and fix things in a timely manner. Our pets are welcome to! The community is great. Quite but fun and neighbors become friends and family. Love the atmosphere of the apartments. Family friendly and great overall.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I can’t believe someone stole my Halloween wreath right off of my door. I have lived at many apartment complex and this is the first time something like this ever happened. I can’t wail til my lease is up so I can leave this place. I am very disappointed with my neighbors

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Well the rent is way to high for a place that offers nothing. Called Highmark rep Stacy /Tracy and the rudest person who basically states they raise the price for profit . They don’t care that residents will have no money for basic needs. I asked to keep the rent the same since my apartment has no upgrades at all and she told me I should put my kid in a different school amongst other things which she had no business stating. I have lived here three years and this is how they treat long term residents . They obviously don’t want residents who pay rent on time , respectful to the community or anything , they want people who are the opposite. Only perk of living here is school district .