Cimarron Parkway Apartments

4.4

4.4

Love the team in the office with all the support they have given me and my family while here in Cimarron. The maintenance guys are awesome, always on top of their work!
We've been here for 2 years. The first year wasn't bad, but going into our second year the lady who lived downstairs began givinv us problems because she believed our dog was the one pooping everywhere. She even began sprinkling cayenne pepper everywhere and watching us as we walked our dog. I caught her numerous times watching me walk her. It made us uncomfortable. I expressed my concerns and Karen told me that she understood my concern, but should also see her point of view that she wants her yard clean which I get, but if I'm 20 feet away from her yard and she's watching me its not right.
Great place to live. Very safe, very clean and confortable. Every issue is rapidly resolved. The apartment has a great view of the swimming pool. 😀👍🏼
The management is amazing and always makes a point to walk the grounds, greeting all of the residents, and ensuring things are in order. Unfortunately I have noticed a few new neighbors who are a bit messy and loud late at night. Hopefully they will understand we like it quite and clean here.
Office staff are very nice good customer service and the maintenance crew are prompt with service orders. It’s been safe staying here also. Look forward to a great 2021
The community is nice and not too big for someone like me. I like my downstairs apartment. The location is great with a lot of stores in the area.
My experience at cimarron has been great, the staff is always amazing!! I love living in the neighborhood and it’s right by everything! Over all the experience has been pretty good
I love the maintenance crew here! They’re always there when I need them! They’re super responsive, super friendly, professional and helpful!! One of the best I’ve ever dealt with!!
With each passing year that I live at Cimarron Parkway, it continues to feel more and more like home. The small touches of seeing Manuel walking around, even outside the fence, picking up trash, warms my heart because he CARES about our home. The landscapers come on Mondays and always make a special point to clean the leaves out of my front rock garden. That makes me so happy! I still enjoy the peace and quiet here. The world is chaotic, but my home is a place of serenity. That matters a lot to me. I appreciate that my neighbors are considerate to keep music low and not run up and down the stairs. I also appreciate my neighbors who have dogs picking up after them since my home faces the dog park. It is also where kids play, so it needs to be kept clean for them. Occasional notes and emails to check on me by Karen, the Manager, are also greatly appreciated. The staff here are all very kind and willing to help. So, this is not just an apartment. It is my home.
I love living here!! I’ve been here for a lot of years and I feel so comfortable and relaxed being here!! The staff makes it very welcoming!