Cimarron Parkway Apartments

4.4

4.4

I have only been here for 4 days, but so far I have had only good experiences. The Office staff has been very helpful and everyone I have encountered has been friendly.
I love my apartment. This my first time living in a apartment and the community is nice, friendly, and quiet. In the summer I enjoy going to the pool and relax.
This is one of the best apartment complexes I've lived in. Perfect for starting out. I am so happy to be back in Houston and I am so happy to be home!
Since we moved in at the beginning of November there has been all good reviews . We love it here . The staff are nice and so are the people.
This is just a great place to stay the location is great and you are close to the highway and stores to shoppe. I feel so safe.lget my mail and packages delivered on time and right to my door.The people are so friendly and kind. I would tell anyone that looking for a place to stay this would be the place to stay.
It’s a great neighborhood, no noise or problems. Complex is well maintained. When needing maintenance, the service is ha died quick and una. Good matter.
I’ve been living here for almost 8year and it’s been amazing, they staff is awesome and always willing to try and help anyway they can!! I would recommend it anyone
I love it here and love Karen! My only complaint is the parking. Not sure there's a solution to that but it's tough and I only have one vehicle. People rent the covered parking and don't use it and take up the regular spots. The covered should be elimated, just my opinion. Other than that it's great here!
Really good, the apartment has a few flaws I submitted a pest control order because a saw roaches on the kitchen for now i have to wait for next week no problem I get it, other than that parking... Getting good parking is almost impossible you gotta sometimes walk across the whole building to were you left your car, we’ll see how it goes
The apartment managers make the entire moving experience as smooth as possible. That makes a great difference especially if you are moving from another state.