Cimarron Parkway Apartments

4.4

4.4

My experience here has been very wonderful!!! The staff is always on top of everything and very nice and understanding!! I would suggest anyone to move here! Quite neighborhood
I am about to sign my 7th lease. Why? Because I enjoy living here and the rent is affordable. When I was looking for a new home, rent prices were very high. Most properties have expensive gym equipment, expensive computer equipment in business centers, and a big, fancy clubhouse. These extras cause higher rental prices. Cimarron Parkway Apartments is different. This is an established property with lots of trees and homes with lots of square footage. The apartments are very spacious! I believe my 1 bedroom is over 900 square feet, which is twice the size of most 1 bedrooms in luxury apartment complexes for $300-$400 more per month! So, here you get lots of space for a reasonable price! It's a clean, quiet, safe community with many retired and working adults. I think you'll like it, if what I've described suits you. If you choose this to be your new home, make sure to ask for a painted accent wall! It makes all the difference by adding some color!
I absolutely love the new pool furniture and I hope everyone will take good care of it. Now if people will stop walking away with my plants I will be even happier.
1 star
Not to happy lately.. done had my vehicle stolen from the apts just a couple months ago.. now my license plates to my truck were stolen i had to report them stolen as well.... very lack of security numerous neighbors ive spoken to outside mention theyre cars being broken an vadalized to an thats NOT RIGHT AT ALL.. need to quit letting anyone just enter..first apts ive EVER stayed in that dnt give out parking stickers an physically leave the front gate open just to any john doe to help themselves right on in... get it right an get it tight ..like foreal.. hey u asked so ive texted/spoken
The nicest people very understanding and accomodating. They work with you as much as they can. Any problem you present them with they will do their best to resolve the situation
Have lived here for 5 years . Comfortable , loved our neighbors but only thing is lacking amenities. Apartments could use a bit of upgrading to the interior such as no carpet , newer appliances. Overall we had a pleasant experience living here
I love living at Cimarron Parkway Apartments. It’s very quiet and very clean. Maintenance always gets the job done. Mrs Karen and her wonderful staff are kind and very caring.
Love it here! So far any issues have been resolved, still kinda want a newer stove that doesn't burn my pizza. Lol side's are burnt center isn't cooked 🤷‍♀️ not to mention I feel safe walking my dogs even at 3am.
So far I have been receiving the upmost care at Cameron Parkway the staff is very respectful and polite. Although my unit is outdated they’ve done a great job at accommodating changes I have asked of them.
I have no complaints about living here, they really treat you like family. The ladies in the office are always ready to help when needed, and maintenance is always on top of any problems. I am not planning on going anywhere anytime soon.