This is a safe, friendly and beautiful environment to live in. The management team is always very responsive to any concerns or requests that I might have, The residents must be "screened" fairly well because we do not seem to have any safety or social problems that would make one feel uncomfortable.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

In my 7 1/2 years it has been overall a nice residency. The current Management, and Maintenance staff are bliss. I reside in a building that is primarily mature and respectful of each other. I've had issues that I will disclose only in saying, stay aware of your surroundings and beware of those who don't pick up after their pets. Being respectful and responsible as in anywhere one resides makes for a more peaceful place to live.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We have lived here for less than a month and the staff is absolutely amazing. (Especially Andrea) it is quiet and peacful and we plan to stay for a long time.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

For the most part the community is quiet and pleasant. Any issues I have are looked at quickly. Only complaint I have is the parking situation. Several residents have motorcycles who use up a whole space for their little bikes. Just a little annoying, but other than that love the community.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We love living here. Very quiet, clean and friendly neighbors. No crime. The ladies in the office are just awesome. Maintenance is friendly and gets the job done. We just signed our 3rd lease. Cimarron Apartments are A+.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It is a very quiet and safe community, the office staff are very friendly, it has green areas, the residents are quiet people, friendly with the animals, the maintenance staff are very professional

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great community and great location. Lots of fun stuff to do close by. The staff is always helpful and they do what they can do fix any situation as quickly as possible.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It’s a quiet and unique place. I don’t feel like I live in a chain store complex. The staff treat you like a friend and maintenance requests are handled immediately.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This is a great community to live at. I recommend living here. Great staff. Great maintenance. Great location. Best place to live in katy. :)

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Everyone in the office is so nice!! Andrea was extremely helpful since day one. So far we love living here. I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We love our new apartment. The office was so helpful with move in and answered all my questions. We were moved in within 3 days of applying.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

From the moment I walked through the doors I felt welcomed, the lady that has assisted me through it all is andrea! She great at what she does and has amazing customer service! Thanks for all that you have done to assist me in my new apartment andrea! You Rock!!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I've been living here for many years now and it is an excellent community to live it. Every time I walk into the office I'm greeted with a warm smile and they know me by name. They are always super helpful!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very friendly staff, I am always greeted with a sweet welcome. My questions are always answered on a timely matter. I feel safe living in this community. It is at the center of every think I need.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Love everything about living at Cimarron Parkway apartments. The office workers are very easy to work with and friendly. They have great office hours.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It is a nice and quiet place to stay at. The only con really is that you can hear everything that happens outside and walls are a little thin

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great customer service. Walked in told them what i was looking for. Had them explain every thing to me. Now I'm moving in five days later. try happy with my experence

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love Cimarron Apartments! Always feels safe. Are always on top on getting things fixed whenever I have a problem within my apartment or out in the community. Great customer service!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I've had a really good experience living here. The staff work hard to make sure all the maintenance issues get taken care of relatively quickly. I feel pretty safe walking to my car late at night or early in the morning, which I can't say about most places. I really like it here.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I enjoy the peace and quiet. The staff is always nice and helpful. However my niece has had her truck stolen from here. I believe better security should be in place.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Cimarron apartments are calm and a great place to live. The staff is great and they always try to accommodate your needs as best as they can.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This property is very well maintained. It is over 30 years old, but Manuel has worked here as the Supervisor since he was 15 years old. He loves this property and cares about the residents. Whenever something breaks, Manuel shows up right away to fix it. He knows these buildings and keeps things running strong. Manuel is a great asset to Milestone and I am grateful for his hard work.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have been to the front office, and signed a lease with Andrea Cross, who was absolutely wonderful to work with. I move in on March 3. I can’t wait! 😊

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Morgan and Andrea are very pleasant and professional agents with excellent customer service skills. My experience was smooth and effective. I’m very happy with my new home.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Only thing is kids running around at night and the garbage truck early in the morning. Other than that’s it’s quite and peaceful. Wish they had more play areas for the kids. But it’s nice and bright in the inside.