I love Cimarron Apartments! Always feels safe. Are always on top on getting things fixed whenever I have a problem within my apartment or out in the community. Great customer service!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I've had a really good experience living here. The staff work hard to make sure all the maintenance issues get taken care of relatively quickly. I feel pretty safe walking to my car late at night or early in the morning, which I can't say about most places. I really like it here.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I enjoy the peace and quiet. The staff is always nice and helpful. However my niece has had her truck stolen from here. I believe better security should be in place.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Cimarron apartments are calm and a great place to live. The staff is great and they always try to accommodate your needs as best as they can.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This property is very well maintained. It is over 30 years old, but Manuel has worked here as the Supervisor since he was 15 years old. He loves this property and cares about the residents. Whenever something breaks, Manuel shows up right away to fix it. He knows these buildings and keeps things running strong. Manuel is a great asset to Milestone and I am grateful for his hard work.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have been to the front office, and signed a lease with Andrea Cross, who was absolutely wonderful to work with. I move in on March 3. I can’t wait! 😊

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Morgan and Andrea are very pleasant and professional agents with excellent customer service skills. My experience was smooth and effective. I’m very happy with my new home.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Only thing is kids running around at night and the garbage truck early in the morning. Other than that’s it’s quite and peaceful. Wish they had more play areas for the kids. But it’s nice and bright in the inside.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far it is nice & quiet, & I feel safe, especially since the gate works again. I enjoy seeing & hearing children play in our courtyard. I regret that my son's car was towed when he parked in the covering at 3 am as he couldn't find a another spot.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great staff with large floor plans! Have lived here several years now and have loved it! Quiet neighborhood, fast maintenance, and nice community.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great place to live quiet but hard to find parking at night time and maintenance takes a while to answer problems. Reoccurring problems with lighting

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This is one of the nicest places I have ever lived, its very quiet at night and everyone seems like very nice and kind people. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Quiet, clean and safe complex! We love living here! This is definitely a family friendly complex, my kids have been able to make new friends & enjoy getting to play in the courtyards!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Everyone has been extremely helpful with the move in process. The few maintenance issues I had were fixed within five minutes of me informing the office of them. The people are friendly and quiet.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Easy application and leasing process! Great location and nice neighbors! Building is old but has great closet space and both bathrooms have linen closets!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love this place. People are so friendly n helpfully. A very quiet n cozy place. Love the smell of firewood burning. Feels like a resort setting.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I like living here but the apartment need some maintenance it quite & safe. It’s keep clean. I lived here before & the apartment was newer & better

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very nice and quiet place to live. The office personnel are very polite and always attentive to your needs. The gated community makes you feel very secure

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Treats their residents very courteously. Property is always kept neat, and clean. Great communication between the office and its residents when it comes to maintenance.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Parking. Huge issue at night. Sometimes have to park on the other side of the property and walk across late at night. Not safe. Everything else is pretty good. Noise is never an issue. Neighbors are respectful of each other. Friendly. Office personnel very helpful all the time too.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There was a hot chocolate morning for the residents. I love that they do stuff to get everyone together. It is a great apartment complex. Love it here

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There is always a friendly person in the office ready to help you with anything you need. The office hours are open at great times to fit around work schedules.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The apartment complex is shady and quiet. The staff are very helpful and improvements are always being made around the complex. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We chose to live here because the initial meeting with the staff went great, the community is very dog friendly and the area is nice. The move in when very well and staff continues to be friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Been here for three years, have been great but increase in rent does not reflect changes in community. Only amenity is pool. Appliances are old need to be upgraded if you are increasing rent and carport as well as carpet needs removing / cleaning/ replacing. But overall love the staff and maintenance . Great neighborhood and great neighbors.