Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very quiet and nice place! I’ve living here for 3 years and the experience have been amazing! Nice staff! Very kind and efficient . Beautiful nature, trees an squirrels, birds and butterflies.
This place is so peaceful and quiet, I have lived here a long time and don't plan on leaving anytime soon, staff is so friendly and helpful, so glad I picked this place to call home
Maintenance requests are handled right away, usually in less than 24 hours unless a part needs to be ordered. Manuel and Hose are professional and friendly. They care about us and do their best work!
When I initially started living here the office staff was amazing I really enjoy my stay but now that this is my second year the office staff has changed and thing are just totally different. I will not be renewing to live here any longer.
Very quiet easy living. Office personnel always helpful and courteous. Parking is a pain. Maintenance always fast and he's very informative and polite. All in all I'm loving being here.
So far so good.... going on my 3rd year. We enjoy living here in Cimmaron Parkway apartments! My children and I love the staffing! Especially Karen! 😘
Terrible service and money hunger, AC in the summer is terrible, the units cannot keep up with the heat in Texas or the square footage of the apartment with that being said your electricity bill doubles in the summer. There is not enough parking for all the residents that live here this can be fixed if the community is willing to send the money. Also residents use/buy broken motorcycles to reserve parking for themselves. Everything is quick fixes don't expect any issues to be solved in this apartment complex. All they do is use patches to bypass the problem that will occur again in a couple weeks/months and never truly fix the issue. Stoves here are the worst work when they want and you can't cook anything that needs a set temp or cooks long cause the stove will go out randomly thus ruining the food. We were going to move however the management of this complex used covid-19 to their advantage to have us resign another lease for a year or they would up our rent. Karen, one of the managers of this complex is a true Karen that screamed at me and my family from the first floor to the third so everyone can hear blaming us of smoking dope in my home when I don't smoke at all it was a neighboring apartment. However, that's none of my business what they do in their home. But to be harassed for smoking dope in my home is a bunch of BS and is unprofessional the way this employee handled the situation.
A very great place to live!! Can’t complain! The management and staff is great and also the maintenance is always there when you need them always
Love it so far! Close to the trail plenty of space. Lots of parking. Lots of great food chooses near by. Neighbors seem great..... Very happy
It has been a great 9 years!!! I miss everyone from this pandemic and was sorry to see Morgan leave. I've not had the fortune to meet new staff, but if they are anything like Karen, Manuel and Jose they will be loved!!!!