Cimarron Parkway Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love how Karen and Britnii are extremely accommodating during these uncertain times. They have made mine and my dogs move as stress-free as possible and I want to thank them personally.
Resident since September 2011. Miss sharing my baked goods with Karen and staff. My close neighbors have been great and am acquainted with others and the kids on my dog walks have always been pleasant, a little talking to the youngsters concerns me. I wish everyone well. I feel safe here and happy enough.
I e been here for almost 8 years and I can say Karen and the staff has always treated me great!! I love the maintenance!! This is truly a place I would recommend to anyone!!
Brittany is AWESOME. It is very hard to find people who are good at being Leasing Agents. Brittany is GREAT at her job. She is caring and I couldn't have picked a better home .....I love it!
The community can do better when it comes to replacing the night lights. Other than that my stay has been pleasant. Would be nice to have a exercise room.
Nice place Karen and Brittani are professional and the apartment complex seems to be pretty quiet. Also the apartments have a gated entryway.
Great property. My family and I enjoy living here. The property is clean and quiet. The management team is always professional and responds in a quick manner.
I just think it is absolutely ridiculous the rent we pay for absolutely nothing to show for it! It keeps going up and up and up and it’s astronomical. They say they try to compete with other complexes but you can’t compete with other complexes when they offer way more amenities that are worth the price they charge . We don’t even have a proper laundry room , the covered parking is crappy, the buildings need a huge makeover, the only thing there is to enjoy is a pool! There is no gym , no club house . So in reality they only raise the prices for profit and despite residents being loyal and paying rent on time and having no money for food or other daily things , they continue to raise the prices. They have no compassion! Only reason I renewed for one more year is because of my situation and just starting a new job and cannot finance a home yet! My neighbors are also one of the reason I have stayed as long as I have because they are awesome and kind and always tbere for you .
My husband and I have loved our time at Cimarron. The staff and other residents are so welcoming and truly take care of each other! We love calling Cimarron our home!
Could be 5 stars terrible parking.. Need some kind of parking permits an limits to vehicles 8r each unit after 7pm can't even park anywhere