So far, so good! We love it here! No bug issues, and maintenance is fast and very efficient. Very pet friendly, and the neighbors are very nice as well!

Very friendly neighbors! Lots of places to walk the dog and lots of other dogs. Very comfortable environment. Well managed by the management team!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great place to live! I haven’t had any problems with anything and the office workers are always very helpful and kind. They always email you with updates about the building.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have great neighbors! Morgan in the office is awesome!! It’s nice and quiet!! We love the pool and the grill!! I feel at home here!! I would recommend it for sure!!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really do enjoy the community and the staff are always helpful and willing to get to know you! I truly am grateful to live here as it has been a great experience.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Love that I feel like I'm in a neighborhood, and not in just an apartment complex! The staff recognizes us even outside of the community, and make us feel at home.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We enjoy having the neighborhood so close, we feel like we are in a home instead of an apartment. We are able to have walks and love our home we have made here!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have really enjoy living here. The office staff is wonderful! Very professional and helpful. Its quiet and peaceful. The location is great and the people are friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It’s old and things break a lot but they do repairs quickly. The rent is cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. The class of residents play rap music ridiculously loud while sitting in their cars all times of day and night.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far I have lived here 3 and a half years. I have to say the leasing team and maintenance team is always attentive to my needs as a resident.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Needs to be updated and repairs done better. Parking is a huge issue! If you aren’t in a spot by 7, forget it. Nice staff and very helpful. Quiet! Like the neighborhood!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really like Cimarron, the staff is pretty awesome. Everything is always great. Neighborhood is pretty nice and calm. Apartments are very nice and a great size. Pet Friendly is always a plus.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Really good community and environment. Hoe to stay here for a long time being. The neighbors are very friendly and helpful to everyone. Pretty excited to live here

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love the location and I love my floor plan! It’s perfect for a small family. There is plenty of storage space and the walk in closet is very spacious!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Really nice office staff and beautiful and kid friendly environment. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. Great location and very close to everything we need.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's a nice place to live. Family friendly but parking is hard to find. There are sticks from the trees all around the parking areas, so you habe to be careful or you will fall.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This is a safe, friendly and beautiful environment to live in. The management team is always very responsive to any concerns or requests that I might have, The residents must be "screened" fairly well because we do not seem to have any safety or social problems that would make one feel uncomfortable.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

In my 7 1/2 years it has been overall a nice residency. The current Management, and Maintenance staff are bliss. I reside in a building that is primarily mature and respectful of each other. I've had issues that I will disclose only in saying, stay aware of your surroundings and beware of those who don't pick up after their pets. Being respectful and responsible as in anywhere one resides makes for a more peaceful place to live.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We have lived here for less than a month and the staff is absolutely amazing. (Especially Andrea) it is quiet and peacful and we plan to stay for a long time.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

For the most part the community is quiet and pleasant. Any issues I have are looked at quickly. Only complaint I have is the parking situation. Several residents have motorcycles who use up a whole space for their little bikes. Just a little annoying, but other than that love the community.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We love living here. Very quiet, clean and friendly neighbors. No crime. The ladies in the office are just awesome. Maintenance is friendly and gets the job done. We just signed our 3rd lease. Cimarron Apartments are A+.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It is a very quiet and safe community, the office staff are very friendly, it has green areas, the residents are quiet people, friendly with the animals, the maintenance staff are very professional

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great community and great location. Lots of fun stuff to do close by. The staff is always helpful and they do what they can do fix any situation as quickly as possible.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It’s a quiet and unique place. I don’t feel like I live in a chain store complex. The staff treat you like a friend and maintenance requests are handled immediately.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This is a great community to live at. I recommend living here. Great staff. Great maintenance. Great location. Best place to live in katy. :)