Well the rent is way to high for a place that offers nothing. Called Highmark rep Stacy /Tracy and the rudest person who basically states they raise the price for profit . They don’t care that residents will have no money for basic needs. I asked to keep the rent the same since my apartment has no upgrades at all and she told me I should put my kid in a different school amongst other things which she had no business stating. I have lived here three years and this is how they treat long term residents . They obviously don’t want residents who pay rent on time , respectful to the community or anything , they want people who are the opposite. Only perk of living here is school district .

I moved here in May of 2019 and am very happy with my decision. The neighbors are friendly, the amenities are lovely, and the general atmosphere is relaxing. The office staff is warm and friendly, very professional! I love the neighborhood, the convenience of being close to shopping but still having a feeling of seclusion from the bustle of traffic and everyday activities.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Just moved in last week and we are loving it! We love the area and are excited to be apart of this community! We are excited to meet neighbors and make friends!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love how it's very peaceful and clean, best apartments I have stay in the only thing we could improve is making residents picking up the dog waste in the yard as well improving the appliances but rather than that the staff is great

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living in a place where the community cares about it's surroundings and tries to make it a better place. If I ever have an issue, I k ow I can go to the office and it will be taken care of.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I’ve been at Cimarron for 3 years now. It’s a great price for Katy. Fairly quiet property. Easy access to the highways. Major issue is parking. If you don’t have a reserved spot, good luck. Moved into a bigger unit and have had a lot of issues with maintenance not getting addressed quickly. Overall though, I recommend it.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I’ve been living here for over a year now and I’ve had the best experience ever! I have never had any problems or issues. Love the area and the people.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I haven’t lived here for long but so far it seems nice. It’s quiet and I’ve had a few people greet me and offer some help while I was moving in.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very nice community! Always quite! Office staff is always quick and pleasant. Best complex I’ve been in! Also super local to everything with mason being the Main Street.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love it here! The residents and the staff here are so nice and welcoming. They are willing to help you with any problem or something small like holding the door for you.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really love it here so far! Most of residences are so friendly! My only issue is the parking. I ended having to pay for a covered parking spot which is fine but it’s so far from my unit. But besides that I love it here.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The only thing wrong is the Parking. Visitors take the parking spot of the residents that pay rent n we r without parking n nothing g is being done about this. This really makes me mad. I guess they don't want good paying residents that r never late on there rent to stay.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really enjoy living here and am happy to call this place home!!! This is the best community ever it feels so cozy and safe here and I love how close I am to everything as well you can't beat that gor sure management keep up the good work!!! 😊😊😊💓💓💓

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Wonderful staff, refreshing pool with an awesome grill, convenient location, cookies in the office everyday, safe and quiet community with awesome neighbors!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have lived in Cimarron Parkway for 3 years going on 4. My experience has been very good. I love the quiet and peaceful atmosphere this neighborhood and community offers. I also like the size of the community it’s not too big nor too small, just right. I also appreciate the surrounding vegetation and the easy access to a main road. I also appreciate the maintenance team, they are quick to respond to any concern and always fix the problem. I have truly had a very positive experience living here.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Wonderful! Very quiet community! I have less then a week and i love it! Neighbors so far they are friendly, management is also really friendly! The community is really clean and i loove that!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff is friendly and worked hard to get me in on my timeline. The neighborhood is quiet and close to good schools. The appliances could use some upgrades, but work well.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really appreciate the gated community. The maintiance is always there to fix anything within a great time frame! Wish the pool was bigger, once you see a family in, you feel like you are intruding in you join in.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love the the neighborhood we are connected to and the way I feel safe within this gated community! I wish there was a park within teh community, but love the personal pool!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Place is good. Quiet. Comfortably. Good people in neighborhoods. The Staff is very efficient and nice. The pool is good and common areas is so clean.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff is very friendly and most of my neighbors are friendly as well. I have lived here for a few years and for the most part, I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love the location of the apartment complex and especially the location of my apartment! My neighbors are exceptional. Have to give 5 ⭐ to everyone that works at Cimarron Pkwy Apts too

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The people here are sweet and helpful.my first day that I moved and I didn't know where my apartment was it took me 30 minutes to find it and three people took the time out to help me find my apartment lol I walked right passed it but I was very thankful.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I enjoy it here.. the only thing they are missing is a fitness center.The maintenance here is amazing. The staff are always super helpful and understanding.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living here! Of the 12 or so other apartments we looked at, Cimarron Pkwy Apts had the most to offer in means of storage space for two people in a one bedroom apartment; plenty of kitchen cabinet space; patio accessible storage; a walk-in closet; washer and dryer hookups.