Cimarron Parkway Apartments

4.4

4.4

Really helpful management! I had some issues in my apartment that were immediately taken care off. Looking forward to extend my lease soon!
I am not sure why the pool has been closed for the past few days but it’s sad since it’s my the only time it’s not packed. Usually when I am off at night or the weekends the pool is full of kids and I am unable to enjoy it. My lunch breaks are my only time.
One of the things I love most about this property is that it is nestled inside the Cimarron Community of family homes. There are many large trees, grass and flowers. In town, too many apartments are barren with only concrete and parking lots. This has no appeal to me. I prefer lots of greenery and shade and being able to watch the birds and squirrels hunt for food. My apartment faces the sun and I enjoy the big windows which offer much light to the large rooms during the day. The patios are nice too as you can fill them with more plants, flowers and beauty. If you prefer a quiet, simple, more traditional complex, you will love the spacious apartments here and especially the huge 1 bedroom townhomes.
Living here has been amazing, They are always on time with repairs, The community is great and friendly! The apartment manager is very professional and always willing to help
So far a great atmosphere. The personal in the office are great. I had some issues while moving in however they took great care of me. My neighbors seem to be polite
So far I love the apartment complex!! Everyone has been nice, maintenance has been attentive, and the leasing team has been amazing!!! I hope that this continues to be the same.
Been here for 6 yrs. no problems. Anything that goes wrong is fixed quickly. Manuel is a great maintenance man. When I was sick someone from the office picked up my rent check
Nice place and very helpful staff. My room smelled when I first moved in but they did everything they could to correct the problem. Now it smells nice.
Like the pool. Clean outside. Dumpster doesn't stay full long. Dislike the bad cockroach problem. Plenty of parking. Management is nice and seem to be caring.
It is a pretty nice place to live. In my building our neighbors are really quiet and don't hear any noise from them. My kids really enjoy going to the pool and swim when we can. The pool will definitely be something we'll miss when we move in a couple weeks.