It's been a great experience over all! The best apartment community I've lived in and great for kids as well. The one thing I would change is fixing the dog poop problem. My kids can't play outside without getting poop on them so now I barely let them play outside.. need to come up with some kind of resolution. It's so sad to because there's poop right next to the poop bag station and people are still too lazy to pick up after their animals.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There are some perks and some downfalls. Maintenance is 100%. Staff accommodating needs: 97% Pest control- lacking Trash- out of control & disgusting Pet Enforcement- lacking Availability- 100% Contest consistency - lacking Smiling, welcoming faces- lacking Overall: 90%

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love the property and the apartments are big... the staff is always friendly and helpful and the fireplace was a seller... it’s very quiet and everyone seems friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Staff is wonderful! Nice, older (and quiet) apartments! Love living here! Perfect for young families and retired adults. Maintenance staff is professional and fast!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Cimarron Apartments offer great value for the price, and the staff are friendly and helpful. One time my car battery died, and the property manager even offered to help me jump my car so my vehicle wouldn't be towed. The maintenance men are also quick and responsive, and always happy to help!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Over all the community is quiet. I do think residents should be matched when they’re being placed. The residents and management staff seem very friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The apartment complex is very nice staff and is a good place for the money. Which there was more parking cause for the resident there not that much room

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Management was amazing kinda sad the carpet wasn’t looked at well enough before the move. It caused major delays. But they came in and fixed everything and touched up painted

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The property is amazing. The staff in the office are all awesome to work with. They were more than willing to work with my busy schedule to get my application in and to get me approved. I was apprehensive about getting a two bedroom, but I'm so glad I listened to the girls and made the leap! Thank you so much for your help!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Too many dogs unleashed and not cleaned up after. More of them are pit bull or pit bull mixes. Also children, 4 and 5 at a time. are unsupervised in the small courtyard, climbing the crepe myrtles using cushions, fold up chairs and jump ropes in the trees and intentionally breaking off limbs. One child was beating the handicap sign by the ramp on the north end of building 12, even after a vehicle parked in the space. They completely ignore resident requests to stop causing damage. Management has not been very responsive to complaints about unsupervised children

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Super friendly and helpful staff! They always address any issues I may have. Quiet, kid friendly community. Only downfall is there are no amenities for the residents to have small gatherings of 10 people or so such as a kid birthday party or a baby shower 😣 Thank you for everything!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

A hidden gem. It's conveniently located near I10 and 99, plus within easy reach of shopping. Nice grounds; friendly management. AND it's affordable!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Everything is taken care of. People in the office are friendly and warm. They always listen to concerns and try to fix anything that comes up. Been living here for 2 years and as happy as can be. The maintenance guys are amazing! Always helpful and fix things in a timely manner. Our pets are welcome to! The community is great. Quite but fun and neighbors become friends and family. Love the atmosphere of the apartments. Family friendly and great overall.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I can’t believe someone stole my Halloween wreath right off of my door. I have lived at many apartment complex and this is the first time something like this ever happened. I can’t wail til my lease is up so I can leave this place. I am very disappointed with my neighbors

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Well the rent is way to high for a place that offers nothing. Called Highmark rep Stacy /Tracy and the rudest person who basically states they raise the price for profit . They don’t care that residents will have no money for basic needs. I asked to keep the rent the same since my apartment has no upgrades at all and she told me I should put my kid in a different school amongst other things which she had no business stating. I have lived here three years and this is how they treat long term residents . They obviously don’t want residents who pay rent on time , respectful to the community or anything , they want people who are the opposite. Only perk of living here is school district .

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I moved here in May of 2019 and am very happy with my decision. The neighbors are friendly, the amenities are lovely, and the general atmosphere is relaxing. The office staff is warm and friendly, very professional! I love the neighborhood, the convenience of being close to shopping but still having a feeling of seclusion from the bustle of traffic and everyday activities.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Just moved in last week and we are loving it! We love the area and are excited to be apart of this community! We are excited to meet neighbors and make friends!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love how it's very peaceful and clean, best apartments I have stay in the only thing we could improve is making residents picking up the dog waste in the yard as well improving the appliances but rather than that the staff is great

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love living in a place where the community cares about it's surroundings and tries to make it a better place. If I ever have an issue, I k ow I can go to the office and it will be taken care of.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I’ve been at Cimarron for 3 years now. It’s a great price for Katy. Fairly quiet property. Easy access to the highways. Major issue is parking. If you don’t have a reserved spot, good luck. Moved into a bigger unit and have had a lot of issues with maintenance not getting addressed quickly. Overall though, I recommend it.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I’ve been living here for over a year now and I’ve had the best experience ever! I have never had any problems or issues. Love the area and the people.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I haven’t lived here for long but so far it seems nice. It’s quiet and I’ve had a few people greet me and offer some help while I was moving in.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very nice community! Always quite! Office staff is always quick and pleasant. Best complex I’ve been in! Also super local to everything with mason being the Main Street.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I love it here! The residents and the staff here are so nice and welcoming. They are willing to help you with any problem or something small like holding the door for you.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I really love it here so far! Most of residences are so friendly! My only issue is the parking. I ended having to pay for a covered parking spot which is fine but it’s so far from my unit. But besides that I love it here.