Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I very much enjoy the community. The staff are very friendly and the community is mostly quiet. The only change I'd like to see is assigned parking. Perhaps this could be done by numbering some of the parking places to match the apartment numbers, or just number them and assign them out. It would be good to leave some parking unlabeled for guest parking.
Wonderful thing nice people glad i moved in will tell my friends i love the patio and neighborhood love my bedroom and shower i love the people i met the other day
Emily is rude, disrespectful and extremely unprofessional. I can’t wait to move out or this complex! The washer and dryers are from the 70s and barely work. They take your money any way they can like charging for a parking spot, they advertise pictures of a gym on their website but there’s no gym. Terrible place to live!
I have been living here for about 6 months, and I Dont regret choosing this apartment complex! Staff is always friendly and any repairs to be made, they fix it right away! Very quierlt neighborhood, which is one of my favorite things! Only one thing... parking space! Specially on the weekends, i worry that i wont be able to find a parking space.
I have lived at Cimarron Parkway for almost 5 years. I really enjoy living here because the apartment is spacious. Each room is large, including the huge closet. The kitchen pantry holds a ton of food and supplies. There is even a separate laundry room with a door in the bathroom with extra shelving for additional storage. Plus, there is a large storage closet on the patio! These apartments are older which means there are plenty of trees and grass and flowers. The complex is small and quiet and sits inside a suburb, so you feel like you're a part of the neighborhood. The walls are thin, but new residents figure that out quickly and keep their TVs and music at low volumes. I use a white noise machine, but it is typically very quiet with an occasional car or truck passing by. Most people here are professionals who value space over a big, fancy clubhouse or gym. My favorite aspect of my apartment is my two painted walls. One was painted for free and the second was a small fee. It is so nice to have color rather than the typical white walls. And the best part, in my opinion, about being a resident here is how I am treated by the Manager and team. They help me whenever I ask. Maintenance requests are done super fast, often within an hour of my request. They keep everything as clean and orderly as possible. The rent is very reasonable, especially for this area. That has kept me from moving every year like I used to because the rent increases were unaffordable. This really feels like my "home," rather than just an "apartment." My neighbors are kind and helpful and the windows let in lots of light all day long. I hope you will like it here as much as I do. Would you believe there are residents who have lived here 30+ years? Now that says a lot.
Great service.friendly staff. fast and prompt with maintenance if need be. Always in a helping mood no matter what day it is. Highly recommended
I love it here, I have lived here for 15 years and won't leave, Karen and the girls are all so awesome always ready to help when you need it, maintenance is on top of any problems you may have, just a great place to live
I appreciate the opportunity Cimarron Parkway Apartments gave my family & I. We’re grateful to be in a quiet, and great community where we do not feel unsafe.
Love my new apartment. It has been a smooth experience moving in. Lyanna was so great with my move. The process was so fast and easy best move I’ve made from my townhouse
An okay experience for a 1st time renter. Gave me the opportunity which I’m extremely thankful for. Wish i was offered an upgraded unit. Great location.