The apartments are old and worn down. My rent is way too high. The neighbours are always throwing trash all around the complex and dont know how to park correctly in a spot.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The neighbors have been very friendly so far. I like the spacious units. Parking can be a little hectic at times but it's overall a great community

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

A wonderful place to live in, the people here are friendly, and the apartments are quiet and serene, save for the few cars passing by. I would really love to recommend someone

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

My experience been good this place is quiet the schools are close and there is alot of close places to go get something to eat or grocery shopping so far is been good.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The people here are nice. The only issue I have is that the walls are entirely too thin. I can here the people upstairs walking. Not running or jumping, simply walking.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The painting and other improvements are making things look better around the complex, but grass is still dying in areas because of irrigation problems.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far so good. The move in went pretty smooth. The only problem so far are the thin walls and the bugs but other than that everything is good.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great place to live quiet but hard to find parking at night time and maintenance takes a while to answer problems. Reoccurring problems with lighting

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

After 2 years, I can't complain. Parking is an issue at times but maintenance is always very responsive. Lowest prices in Katy. Area is very accessible to grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, shopping, and so much more. I am very satisfied with my choice 2 years ago.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Management is helpful and responsive. The property is quiet and kept relatively clean with regular landscaping. Its a little dated but local residential area is quiet too.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There are way too many pets in the complex. Also the complex is not as quiet as it was before. Too many people outside their dueljngs after 10pm making loud noises.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Parking is an issue during the evening, but isn't it at every apartment complex? You cannot beat the closet space here for a one bedroom. Huge walk-in sold me on renting here. Even the newest apartments don't have this amount of space.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Over all I would say Cimarron Parkway Apartments are nice. I just have a problem of parking, and someone int the same apartment complex as me smoking weed and my place fills with the smell of weed. It gives me a headache every time.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very quick place to live. Haven't had any problems with fellow residents. The only problem is the parking. I've been here almost 2 yrs & when the complex gets almost full, parking is a big problem.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Month two into my lease and so far so good. Wish the gate would work a little better and more parking for both leaders and vistors. Also, everyone should have a copy of the key for the pedestrian gate and not have to ask for it and pay 5$ for only one key.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Is there anything that can be done to hide the dumpsters? Maybe add some lava rocks or pebbles under the bare stairways? Maybe some community events?

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's been an experience indeed. There's so much I can say and can't say about my resident experience. There are a couple things I would honestly like to have changed but that's just really my opinion.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Maintenance is always quick to come out and fix the problem. Parking is a nightmare in the evenings. Also people need to learn to pick up after their dogs. Always have to watch where I step.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There's nothing to complain about really everything seems to be up to par as of right now so we'll just have to see as time goes by what might change

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's a nice quiet community. Neighbors are friendly. Maintenance request are done quickly. Emails are answered quickly. Grounds are always clean.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The first day was a little ruff but management has shown me they really care. apartment was not ready when I arrived from Kansas. The staff and managment went out off their way since ten to make sure I received anything I needed.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff is wonderful, helpful, and friendly. Repairs and work orders are always processed timely. Only complaint is the animal feces left in the grass and rules are not followed by residents

We chose to live here because the initial meeting with the staff went great, the community is very dog friendly and the area is nice. The move in when very well and staff continues to be friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Been here for three years, have been great but increase in rent does not reflect changes in community. Only amenity is pool. Appliances are old need to be upgraded if you are increasing rent and carport as well as carpet needs removing / cleaning/ replacing. But overall love the staff and maintenance . Great neighborhood and great neighbors.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Everything so far has been great, the community is very quiet. Although there is a lack of parking spaces the overall state of the parking area is pretty well.