I can’t believe someone stole my Halloween wreath right off of my door. I have lived at many apartment complex and this is the first time something like this ever happened. I can’t wail til my lease is up so I can leave this place. I am very disappointed with my neighbors

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

This is a pretty quite community. I would like to just say that I get that this property is a bit on the older side, yet there is still no reason to have the upkeep in the units null and void. I want to get what I am paying for to say the least. I would not recommend this place if you are looking for luxury, You will definitely pay the price! I would like an upgrade to help setoff the cost of me living here. SOMETHING to make it worth my while!!

My experience living here was the most horrible experience in my life. I thought the people who worked in the office were nice. Come to find out. It is a front! Just to get you to move and then turns out Morgan is very rude and talks to you like you are stupid. Not to mention that the apartment I am in needs to just be torn down and re-done. They are pocketing the fees that they OVERCHARGE. I would NOT recommend staying here if you want LUXURY living. This is not the place for you. They tend to cater to "Certain" people... Not my kind! I had to give a half of star, cause I didn't want to give ANY!!! I am very upset and not a happy Tenant. I get that there are lease agreements yet , they have to make sense and be fair!

The only thing wrong is the Parking. Visitors take the parking spot of the residents that pay rent n we r without parking n nothing g is being done about this. This really makes me mad. I guess they don't want good paying residents that r never late on there rent to stay.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I wish the parking was better and the dog poop smell😷😷. I have complained and nothing has been done . The staff is not very friendly I will not renew my lease

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Pros: Quiet, friendly neighborhood. Pet friendly. Courteous staff. Cost efficient. Cons: Community is old. Walkways & stairs are filthy. Dog waste everywhere. Limited parking spaces.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have had problems with moving in and my bill being incorrect. After I talked to the staff my problems were solved but trying to reach them for a mistake was a little annoying

I’m still new here. I’ve ran into a few issues that I’m not happy about. But time will tell. I do enjoy have my own entrance. I don’t like the fact that I was forced to purchase a parking spot because there is not enough parking for the residents.

Well the rent is way to high for a place that offers nothing. Called Highmark rep Stacy /Tracy and the rudest person who basically states they raise the price for profit . They don’t care that residents will have no money for basic needs. I asked to keep the rent the same since my apartment has no upgrades at all and she told me I should put my kid in a different school amongst other things which she had no business stating. I have lived here three years and this is how they treat long term residents . They obviously don’t want residents who pay rent on time , respectful to the community or anything , they want people who are the opposite. Only perk of living here is school district .

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Needs to be updated and repairs done better. Parking is a huge issue! If you aren’t in a spot by 7, forget it. Nice staff and very helpful. Quiet! Like the neighborhood!

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

My experience been good this place is quiet the schools are close and there is alot of close places to go get something to eat or grocery shopping so far is been good.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The neighbors have been very friendly so far. I like the spacious units. Parking can be a little hectic at times but it's overall a great community

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

A wonderful place to live in, the people here are friendly, and the apartments are quiet and serene, save for the few cars passing by. I would really love to recommend someone

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The people here are nice. The only issue I have is that the walls are entirely too thin. I can here the people upstairs walking. Not running or jumping, simply walking.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The apartments are old and worn down. My rent is way too high. The neighbours are always throwing trash all around the complex and dont know how to park correctly in a spot.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The painting and other improvements are making things look better around the complex, but grass is still dying in areas because of irrigation problems.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It’s old and things break a lot but they do repairs quickly. The rent is cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. The class of residents play rap music ridiculously loud while sitting in their cars all times of day and night.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's a nice place to live. Family friendly but parking is hard to find. There are sticks from the trees all around the parking areas, so you habe to be careful or you will fall.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Too many dogs unleashed and not cleaned up after. More of them are pit bull or pit bull mixes. Also children, 4 and 5 at a time. are unsupervised in the small courtyard, climbing the crepe myrtles using cushions, fold up chairs and jump ropes in the trees and intentionally breaking off limbs. One child was beating the handicap sign by the ramp on the north end of building 12, even after a vehicle parked in the space. They completely ignore resident requests to stop causing damage. Management has not been very responsive to complaints about unsupervised children

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far so good. The move in went pretty smooth. The only problem so far are the thin walls and the bugs but other than that everything is good.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great place to live quiet but hard to find parking at night time and maintenance takes a while to answer problems. Reoccurring problems with lighting

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The apartment complex is very nice staff and is a good place for the money. Which there was more parking cause for the resident there not that much room

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's been an experience indeed. There's so much I can say and can't say about my resident experience. There are a couple things I would honestly like to have changed but that's just really my opinion.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

After 2 years, I can't complain. Parking is an issue at times but maintenance is always very responsive. Lowest prices in Katy. Area is very accessible to grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, shopping, and so much more. I am very satisfied with my choice 2 years ago.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There's nothing to complain about really everything seems to be up to par as of right now so we'll just have to see as time goes by what might change