My experience living here was the most horrible experience in my life. I thought the people who worked in the office were nice. Come to find out. It is a front! Just to get you to move and then turns out Morgan is very rude and talks to you like you are stupid. Not to mention that the apartment I am in needs to just be torn down and re-done. They are pocketing the fees that they OVERCHARGE. I would NOT recommend staying here if you want LUXURY living. This is not the place for you. They tend to cater to "Certain" people... Not my kind! I had to give a half of star, cause I didn't want to give ANY!!! I am very upset and not a happy Tenant. I get that there are lease agreements yet , they have to make sense and be fair!

This is a pretty quite community. I would like to just say that I get that this property is a bit on the older side, yet there is still no reason to have the upkeep in the units null and void. I want to get what I am paying for to say the least. I would not recommend this place if you are looking for luxury, You will definitely pay the price! I would like an upgrade to help setoff the cost of me living here. SOMETHING to make it worth my while!!

I wish the parking was better and the dog poop smell😷😷. I have complained and nothing has been done . The staff is not very friendly I will not renew my lease

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

I have had problems with moving in and my bill being incorrect. After I talked to the staff my problems were solved but trying to reach them for a mistake was a little annoying

I’m still new here. I’ve ran into a few issues that I’m not happy about. But time will tell. I do enjoy have my own entrance. I don’t like the fact that I was forced to purchase a parking spot because there is not enough parking for the residents.

Pros: Quiet, friendly neighborhood. Pet friendly. Courteous staff. Cost efficient. Cons: Community is old. Walkways & stairs are filthy. Dog waste everywhere. Limited parking spaces.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The painting and other improvements are making things look better around the complex, but grass is still dying in areas because of irrigation problems.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

So far so good. The move in went pretty smooth. The only problem so far are the thin walls and the bugs but other than that everything is good.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The people here are nice. The only issue I have is that the walls are entirely too thin. I can here the people upstairs walking. Not running or jumping, simply walking.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The apartments are old and worn down. My rent is way too high. The neighbours are always throwing trash all around the complex and dont know how to park correctly in a spot.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The neighbors have been very friendly so far. I like the spacious units. Parking can be a little hectic at times but it's overall a great community

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

A wonderful place to live in, the people here are friendly, and the apartments are quiet and serene, save for the few cars passing by. I would really love to recommend someone

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

My experience been good this place is quiet the schools are close and there is alot of close places to go get something to eat or grocery shopping so far is been good.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Great place to live quiet but hard to find parking at night time and maintenance takes a while to answer problems. Reoccurring problems with lighting

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

We chose to live here because the initial meeting with the staff went great, the community is very dog friendly and the area is nice. The move in when very well and staff continues to be friendly.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Maintenance is always quick to come out and fix the problem. Parking is a nightmare in the evenings. Also people need to learn to pick up after their dogs. Always have to watch where I step.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Been here for three years, have been great but increase in rent does not reflect changes in community. Only amenity is pool. Appliances are old need to be upgraded if you are increasing rent and carport as well as carpet needs removing / cleaning/ replacing. But overall love the staff and maintenance . Great neighborhood and great neighbors.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The first day was a little ruff but management has shown me they really care. apartment was not ready when I arrived from Kansas. The staff and managment went out off their way since ten to make sure I received anything I needed.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's a nice quiet community. Neighbors are friendly. Maintenance request are done quickly. Emails are answered quickly. Grounds are always clean.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

It's been an experience indeed. There's so much I can say and can't say about my resident experience. There are a couple things I would honestly like to have changed but that's just really my opinion.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Very quick place to live. Haven't had any problems with fellow residents. The only problem is the parking. I've been here almost 2 yrs & when the complex gets almost full, parking is a big problem.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

The staff is wonderful, helpful, and friendly. Repairs and work orders are always processed timely. Only complaint is the animal feces left in the grass and rules are not followed by residents

After 2 years, I can't complain. Parking is an issue at times but maintenance is always very responsive. Lowest prices in Katy. Area is very accessible to grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, shopping, and so much more. I am very satisfied with my choice 2 years ago.

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

There's nothing to complain about really everything seems to be up to par as of right now so we'll just have to see as time goes by what might change

Reply from Cimarron Parkway Apartments

Management is helpful and responsive. The property is quiet and kept relatively clean with regular landscaping. Its a little dated but local residential area is quiet too.