Cimarron Parkway Apartments

4.4

4.4

The only thing wrong is the Parking. Visitors take the parking spot of the residents that pay rent n we r without parking n nothing g is being done about this. This really makes me mad. I guess they don't want good paying residents that r never late on there rent to stay.
I can’t believe someone stole my Halloween wreath right off of my door. I have lived at many apartment complex and this is the first time something like this ever happened. I can’t wail til my lease is up so I can leave this place. I am very disappointed with my neighbors
My experience living here was the most horrible experience in my life. I thought the people who worked in the office were nice. Come to find out. It is a front! Just to get you to move and then turns out Morgan is very rude and talks to you like you are stupid. Not to mention that the apartment I am in needs to just be torn down and re-done. They are pocketing the fees that they OVERCHARGE. I would NOT recommend staying here if you want LUXURY living. This is not the place for you. They tend to cater to "Certain" people... Not my kind! I had to give a half of star, cause I didn't want to give ANY!!! I am very upset and not a happy Tenant. I get that there are lease agreements yet , they have to make sense and be fair!
This is a pretty quite community. I would like to just say that I get that this property is a bit on the older side, yet there is still no reason to have the upkeep in the units null and void. I want to get what I am paying for to say the least. I would not recommend this place if you are looking for luxury, You will definitely pay the price! I would like an upgrade to help setoff the cost of me living here. SOMETHING to make it worth my while!!
1 star
I wish the parking was better and the dog poop smell😷😷. I have complained and nothing has been done . The staff is not very friendly I will not renew my lease
1 star
Its been a pleasure to live in this wonderful community. I just have one concern and after flyer being posted in everyone's door the same problem is still the same most of the pet parents are very irresponsible they don't pick up after there furry family members or let them run free without any one to pick up after them especially really late at night or really early in the morning. Come on lets considered that our children are out there running and playing in all that poop.
Well the rent is way to high for a place that offers nothing. Called Highmark rep Stacy /Tracy and the rudest person who basically states they raise the price for profit . They don’t care that residents will have no money for basic needs. I asked to keep the rent the same since my apartment has no upgrades at all and she told me I should put my kid in a different school amongst other things which she had no business stating. I have lived here three years and this is how they treat long term residents . They obviously don’t want residents who pay rent on time , respectful to the community or anything , they want people who are the opposite. Only perk of living here is school district .
I’m still new here. I’ve ran into a few issues that I’m not happy about. But time will tell. I do enjoy have my own entrance. I don’t like the fact that I was forced to purchase a parking spot because there is not enough parking for the residents.
I appreciate the opportunity Cimarron Parkway Apartments gave my family & I. We’re grateful to be in a quiet, and great community where we do not feel unsafe.
I have had problems with moving in and my bill being incorrect. After I talked to the staff my problems were solved but trying to reach them for a mistake was a little annoying