Cinnamon Park Apartments

The management is very nice and polite! The residents whom I have spoken with are very nice! I love the layout of the apartments and I especially love the layout of my unit.
This place is awesome, nice pool, very clean place, kind people.... there is a beautiful park in from the apartments....managers staff very effective
Been very happy here! Safe & Clean. Love the area and the park across the street. Staff is very friendly and the pool is always kept clean. Lands so is nice. Never had any problems or issues. Highly recommend.
Everything here at Cinnamon Park Circle is outstanding I love my apartment, the staff the neighborhood. My neighbors are friendly and they always speak. The maintenance always take care of everything I need fixed or repaired very quickly.
Overall the property is quiet and peaceful. When I did have issue with another resident the management company was efficient in solving the issue issue
The neighborhood is quiet and has a large park next door. The staff members are friendly, respectful, and helpful. The maintenance staff responds in a timely manner.
Living here the past 4 months has been an amazing experience. I have never lived in an apartment that has been so well maintained with residents that are extremely friendly. Plus the location is very reasonable to travel just about anywhere in the DFW area.
Decent community close to family friendly park, and close to many city amenities, while maintaining hospitable charm from a great staff, who are down home friendly.
I’ve lived here for 8 years. I love the ladies in the office. They have always been so kind and willing to help. Maintenance is also great!
Very responsive, AMAZING staff and beautiful scenery! It’s so relaxing. I can express enough how great the entire experience has been since the start!