Cinnamon Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

We love living here. We have wonderful neighbors and its very quiet. We love to watch the birds out our windows. The staff is respectful, helpful, and very friendly. I recommend these apartments to everyone.
Great customer service, cleanses, and community. Residents are friendly and respectful. Office personnel are the best. Keep up the good work!
From initial contact to picking up my keys, the leasing experience was seamless. That's says a lot, considering I'm not from the area and the entire process happened while I was in another state. Staff is courteous and any concern is quickly addressed.
The reason I give 4 stars is because I'm still living here and these days and times are ever changing. And as things change, it effects everything from jobs to church to living and to where you live.
My husband and I really enjoy living here at Cinnamon Park Apartments. We love to have Veterans Park right next to us. It’s a quiet and safe neighborhood. The office staff is also amazing. Very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is fast and handles requests well.
This is such a great area, I absolutely love it here! It’s so quiet and my apartment is so spacious, I rate it an overall 10 out of five! Would totally recommend it.
There a reto vibe to the apartment, which is really cool, though the windows are still single pane so my electric bill is a little higher than other places I've lived. The staff is friendly and consistently helpful. The pool is nice and the park across the street is beautiful
The apartments are located in a great location. The bedrooms are large as have decent size closets. Having a fireplace is wonderful in the winter.
We have an excellent apartment community. I am blessed to have excellent neighbors. One of them helped me to sign up to get the corona vaccine. We have lived here for seven years. The staff is outstanding, always ready to help. They work hard to keep the complex clean and presentable, and are always available to help with any problems. A great place to live!
Quiet neighborhood with great staff. Maintenance is helpful and friendly. The park across the street is an added bonus. Small upgrades are always happening to better our experience.