Cinnamon Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

Cinnamon Park is a wonderful place to live. The area is peaceful and quiet and there is a beautiful park directly across the street. The apartments are well insulated so that you don’t hear your neighbors. The staff are absolutely wonderful.
It’s peaceful and beautiful. I feel safe coming and going from my apartment anytime day or night. The park across the street is perfect for walking or feeding the ducks. Office personnel are beyond friendly and helpful. I love living here.
Leasing office staffs are very friendly, it's quiet community. I was surprised there was zero packing space on the second day when I came back late in the night. I had to park on the street.
GREATEST STFF IN ALL OF ARLINGTON! Wonderful floorplans, lots of walking paths throughout the apartment complex, 2 pools for plenty of fun, The Best Location in West Arlington, good response from the maintenance crew. All In All, A Really Great Place To Live In Arlington, No Matter Your Circumstances To Lease An Apartment! ! !
Cinnamon Park is like a big family. The employees make you feel welcomed and always have a smile on their faces-even the maintenance guys! If anything ever needs work, Maintenance takes care of things as soon as possible, usually within the next day or sooner. Office employees have outstanding people skills and are always willing to listen and help in any way they can. Thank you, Cinnamon Park employees! YOU ARE THE BEST!
I have been living here since 2012 and I love living here. I moved from a one bedroom to a two bedroom in 2013 and I have never regretted it. The staff is lovely and the community as well. I highly recommend!
The quiet, peaceful, and beautiful neighborhood is why I love it here. There is a park and trails across the street and a large pond directly on the other side.
Wasn’t too happy.. Toilet was backed up day one. Don’t like that carpet is in the bathroom.. Apt was smaller than I expected. Overall I would give it a B-..
I just moved in but so far so good. I like the cleanliness, lightning outside, cleanliness of the laundry room, gym and most of all the pool really clean pool.
This is a very safe place to live. The property is very well managed and very clean. I have lived here 10 years with no problems. Looking forward to another 10!