Cinnamon Park Apartments

This is a safe, quiet, peaceful, beautiful neighborhood. Many residents have lived here for years so there is a real sense of community here. Office staff are very professional and friendly. Requests are always handled quickly.
I love the property and all the security that management has put into place. Lighting on buildings and parking lots are the best of all l!!!!!🎃
Cinnamon Park is like a big family. The employees make you feel welcomed and always have a smile on their faces-even the maintenance guys! If anything ever needs work, Maintenance takes care of things as soon as possible, usually within the next day or sooner. Office employees have outstanding people skills and are always willing to listen and help in any way they can. Thank you, Cinnamon Park employees! YOU ARE THE BEST!
I have an issue with my upstairs neighbors they constantly running back and forth at all hours of the day and night, as late as 1am it is starting to drive me a little crazy.
Love the office staff! Don't appreciate ground crew using their blowers to mess up my patio. Need to replace filters for a/c and my toilet still flushes slowly, must plunge it once a week or so.
Good, quiet location. Great, friendly, management. They always remember your name! Complex is very well kept. I feel very safe living here.
Wonderful office staff, Amazing maintenance men Clean parking lot and grounds, kind and friendly neighbors that are also quiet after dark. I've lived here for 6 years and I have not had any problems. Excellent apartment experience so far.
Beautiful neighborhood. A lovely and family oriented apartment complex with convenient access to the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. The staff is always friendly and a pleasure to cross paths with. Maintenance is on top of any issue you may be in need of assistance with as well. I would highly recommend living here at Cinnamon Park Apartments.
This place is great from the office all the way into the apartment I love the location an i love my neighbors every one has been treating us nice an the front office has been a great help
I love the location. Across the street from the part is fantastic. All the staff are great to deal with. I've had to call maintenance twice and both times they were speedy and same day.