Cinnamon Park Apartments

The neighborhood is quiet and has a large park next door. The staff members are friendly, respectful, and helpful. The maintenance staff responds in a timely manner.
Living here the past 4 months has been an amazing experience. I have never lived in an apartment that has been so well maintained with residents that are extremely friendly. Plus the location is very reasonable to travel just about anywhere in the DFW area.
Decent community close to family friendly park, and close to many city amenities, while maintaining hospitable charm from a great staff, who are down home friendly.
I’ve lived here for 8 years. I love the ladies in the office. They have always been so kind and willing to help. Maintenance is also great!
Very responsive, AMAZING staff and beautiful scenery! It’s so relaxing. I can express enough how great the entire experience has been since the start!
Harvey was very prompt and personable with addressing issues in my apartment. The apartment had not been prepared properly, had damage and was not clean and he did his best to improve the interior. Hard to do with an old apartment, but I appreciate how he handled things and kind demeanor!
It is a great location and I feel safe in the community. The lawn in front of my apt really needs alot of work. Every time it rains there is mud all over the parking lot and you get mud all in your car when you get in your vehicle
I just love living here. Such a peaceful place to live. The people who live here are so friendly and there is a real sense of community here.
We are closing in on our three year anniversary with Cinnamon Park and could not be happier. We have gotten to know our neighbors (which is the first time EVER that i have had folks I love living around me). We will DEFINITELY be signing another lease when ours is up. I love our home!
I have lived at Cinnamon Park for 4 years now. What makes this place so amazing is the people that work here. They take care of the people that live here. From the front desk to maintenance, all are professional and work with high standards. Thankbyou.