Cinnamon Park Apartments

This is a quiet and safe community! Every resident I have met has been very friendly. There are many super long time residents. Some over 15 years! That speaks volumes
I have been here for 5. Yrs and I love living here😁💜💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😁😁😁😁😁😁💜the office team here is amazing. The complex is always clean and well maintained ..... They are quiet . I have wonderful neighbors. The park is across the street .
The apartment is quiet and we have great neighbors. The maintenance is helpful and friendly. The management staff is always availble to assist.
All the ladies were sweet and helpful. I would definitely recommend to my closest friends everyone is friendly so far and I love the idea of having the huge Veterans park across the street
This is a great place to live. The units are very clean and well maintained. I have fantastic neighbors, who are very friendly and really easy to get alone with. Highly recommended
It’s is wonderful quiet and friendly neighbors and staff. I’ve been here for years and they have always been accommodating and make repairs in a timely matter.
I just recently got approved to live here but I have stayed with another resident over the past year a couple times. The location is nice and I love that a large park is across the street. Many families live here so I feel safe even at night. The units themselves are nice enough and not too cramped. I just have noticed a few foundation issues and have noted that it is easy for insects to get inside. Otherwise I like this complex more so than others I have visited in the past.
Super friendly and maintenance is quick to respond to requests. Overall I feel safe here as well. The staff is very nice when I go in to pick up a package too.
When we signed the lease there were several small items wrong. After the initial walk through all the items were fixed within three days. Fast work! Thank you Harvey!
Cinnamon Park Apartments is a wonderful place to live. We live in the best community in all of Arlington. The area is very quiet, peaceful, and safe.