Cinnamon Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

There is a great sense of community here. The area is peaceful and quiet and there is a beautiful park just across the street. The ladies in the office are so nice and helpful.
The management here is fantastic however the maintenance people leave a little bit to be desired therefore I cannot give a total 5 score. Angie and Kelly are terrific management. I have called on several occasions to have things repaired and yes they were repaired but the repair only lasted a day or two
Great maintenance service at this location. They are always professional and timely. I’ve never had issue with getting repairs taken care of properly.
Excellent but I'd love to move to the apartments facing the park. Also new constructions would have been better. However I feel save and homely here.
Always a wonderful experience with Cinnamon Park. Wonderful staff. Always clean and well taken care of neighborhood. It feels just like home.
I love living here!! The staff is so kind and my neighbors are so kind!! I love the community environment! The park across the street isso beautiful!
Great location for easy access to all your major highways, across from an open park, and plenty of shopping, and entertainment within the city of Arlington, Texas.
Fantastic apartments! Friendly staff, a beautiful park next door and friendly tenants :) I would definitely recommend to anyone that asked!
The office team tries to help as quickly and effectively as possible. Some repair requests take a while to be fulfilled. The team is always kind and friendly.
I love being part of such a wonderful community. Many residents have lived here a long time which says a lot. It is a quiet area, very peaceful. Great location, so close to stores, interstates, restaurants, etc.