Cinnamon Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

Marina
This is our second year living here and we still enjoy it very much. The office staff is friendly and helps with requests and questions. Maintenance is good and answers to requests promptly. Having the park right across the street is still a great benefit and with lots of stores just a few miles away, shopping is fast and easy.
Channing
I love living here. The buildings old and has it’s quirks, but everyone here is helpful and sweet. All our requests have been met and every time I walk in the office it’s a pleasant experience.
Cassandra
So far. I love it here. Very quiet and peaceful. Neighbors are really nice. Park right across street to walk and take babies to play. Real close to get to work now
Antoinette
Still one of the most amazing places to live in. My kids are happy about being across the street from the park and about having their on space. Very spacious and maintenance respond swiftly and do an amazing job.
Heather
Have enjoyed calling here home for nearly a decade 💖 The office staff has always been amazing and friendly, and I truly appreciate them!!! Typically if I have any maintenance needs they are generally quick to respond 😎
Crystal
about 2 months ago
My resident experience has been good so far. The community is quiet and the apartment is well maintained inside and outside. The gym is available and the pool is only open during summer months. My only concern at this time is the price of rent and the increasing prices.
Asharia
3 months ago
Quiet, and safe community! Right across the street from Veteran’s Park. Apartment was clean and nicely taken care of upon moving in. I’m working towards my first year her
Crystal
3 months ago
When I moved in I didn't think we would be here very long and now I ask where the time has gone as my family and I have been residents for years now. The community grounds are well maintained, neighbors are friendly and respectful, and the staff is friendly and professional.
Sylvia
3 months ago
Very professional and feel very welcomed. I feel very safe and at home here. The neighbors are excellent, friendly and respectful. I am very grateful to live here.
Rebekah
3 months ago
Amazing staff and super prompt with maintenance requests!! Right across from Veteran’s park, which is beautiful. All good things in my experience here so far!