Cinnamon Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

This is a great place to live. The units are very clean and well maintained. I have fantastic neighbors, who are very friendly and really easy to get alone with. Highly recommended
It’s is wonderful quiet and friendly neighbors and staff. I’ve been here for years and they have always been accommodating and make repairs in a timely matter.
I just recently got approved to live here but I have stayed with another resident over the past year a couple times. The location is nice and I love that a large park is across the street. Many families live here so I feel safe even at night. The units themselves are nice enough and not too cramped. I just have noticed a few foundation issues and have noted that it is easy for insects to get inside. Otherwise I like this complex more so than others I have visited in the past.
Super friendly and maintenance is quick to respond to requests. Overall I feel safe here as well. The staff is very nice when I go in to pick up a package too.
When we signed the lease there were several small items wrong. After the initial walk through all the items were fixed within three days. Fast work! Thank you Harvey!
Cinnamon Park Apartments is a wonderful place to live. We live in the best community in all of Arlington. The area is very quiet, peaceful, and safe.
We have been here for about a month and so far it’s been good. We have great neighbors and the neighborhood is great. Not to far from 1-20 either so we get to work fast. The amenities are great as well, haven’t had a chance to use the pool yet because of the weather but the gym is nice. The apartment it self could use a little upgrading in the cabinets but it’s doable.
For the most part, this complex is a nice place to live. It’s relatively quiet and the staff is friendly. That is, unless you ask them to do their part in minimizing the negative effects of leaving the pool unlocked after hours during the summer, or you ask them not to accept packages in the office that you will be unable to carry back to your unit due to a disability, or you request the reasonable accommodation of a handicapped parking spot (again due to the disability that you made them aware of before signing the lease). After these instances, the friendly demeanor of certain members of the staff becomes increasingly hostile with every concern brought to their attention. The managers at our local USPS office have even commented on the way the apartment manager has accused the disabled tenant of “not really being handicapped” and proceeded to inform USPS workers of her opinion of the disabled tenant being “a pain in their butt.” This slander resulted in months of the USPS workers refusing to make reasonable accommodations under the ADA, in addition to threats of assault of a disabled woman, mail delays, and packages not being delivered. Not only is this slander and defamation of character, but it is discrimination against the disabled and needs to stop at once. (I have proof of all of this). Additionally, at approximately 8:30 PM on Friday, February 21, 2020, there was a group of three young boys wondering around the complex vandalizing parked vehicles. One of the boys threw a rock at a woman sitting in her parked car, hitting the drivers side window. If the window had broken, the rock would have hit the woman in the head. When the office staff was informed of this incident on Saturday, they claimed that no one on property matched the description of the boys, said that there was nothing they could do about it until the manager returned to work on Monday. When asked if she would at least make the other residents aware of the vandalism and potential for someone to get injured, we were told that it would be up to the manager to do so on Monday, because she was just the leasing agent. Clearly, the safety of the residents is not the priority of the office staff, but it is mine. My conscience will not allow me to just wait and see if management will inform the other residents of the dangerous situations that are taking place within the complex. From now on, if I see something, I will say something. I hope the rest of you will do the same.
We absolutely LOVE this community. We are on our third unit and could not be happier with this place. Angie and Kelly in the office have ALWAYS been fantastic. They have taken care of us well beyond what we have expected. I also can't say enough about Harvey, THE handyman. When there are any issues with our apartment, he, he takes care of it with quickness. I also love our neighbors. We are respectful of each other and most take a minute to chat, which is very nice. I love the quietness, the location, staff... I love our home.
Great relaxing neighborhood. Enjoying every moment living in this wonderful community. Right at home feeling where I can come home and relax.