Cinnamon Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

Debra
Cinnamon park apartments is without a doubt the best apartment complex in the DFW area. The people people in charge take great pride in keeping their apartments at the highest of standards.
Crystal
The quiet and friendly residents made it easy for my family to be long term residents here. The staff is nice, personable and very efficient. The apartment is constantly making upgrades to improve the resident experience and we appreciate that.
Sylvia
Very friendly and very professional. When I need any maintenance it is addressed effectively and efficiently. Staff and neighbors make you feel right at home. Thank you so much for being my home where I have peace of mind with wonderful environment and plenty of trees and pool.
Veronica
Management is great.....parking stinks....at least in my section. Something needs to be done. We pay for 2 parking spaces and usually get 1. Parking on the street is not acceptable.
Alexandra F.
Love it here. Great place to live. Quiet and great neighbors. Very nice management. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner. Kept clean.
Crystal
This apartment complex has great office and maintenance staff, quiet living with friendly neighbors and an awesome park across the street within walking distance. The apartment grounds are very well kept and always clean.
Barbara
Hello, I’m in the process of changing apartments. I’m going from a one bedroom upstairs to a two bedroom downstairs. I’m so excited. This area is now my home. The office personnel have gone over and above making this move workable. Thank you all at Cinnamon Park employees for making me feel welcome as I start my third year living here with you all.
Eric
Love the location and all the staff are excellent to deal with. The units are clean and very well kept. They have a nice sized laundry room if you don't have a washer and dryer. And the pool is fantastic. Would recommend!
Antoinette
The staff is very friendly and the complex is well kept up with by the staff. It is a safe place to raise children. They have a lot of amenities to entertain the family.
Veronica
Office Personnel are fantastic. Besides the courteous service we receive from the personnel, we live across the street from a beautiful Park if we can walk in or just relax and watch the Ducks. The location is convenient to most everything in the area the only comment I would have is parking