Cinnamon Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

I really enjoy living here. The place is very well kept. It's quiet,clean and well run. I absolutely love the location across the street from the park.
I moved in February and I don't have any complaints whatsoever. Maintenance team is always ontop of things, the complex is well maintained. I couldn't have asked for a better first apartment.
I really Love living in such a quiet, beautiful area. The staff is great and always available. There is a wonderful sense of community here.
I would like the bushes infront of my patio and windows, cut short they have overgrown. I cant open the window and sit in the patio because of the overgrown bushes. My address, 2608 Cinnamon Park Circle, Apt 810
Wonderful I love this area seems peaceful and quiet the staff seems to be very knowledgeable and friendly and very professional I thank them for the speedy process in and I love my apartment
Always a warm and friendly staff 😍 Always able to help when help is needed for maintenance! Best part is that this place is located right across from the park!
Nice and quiet place to live. Nice community, and park across the street for residents and veterans to visit. Nice staff members, helped with the inprocessing and needs of the customers.
I've been a resident hear for over 10 years and the office staff is very friendly. The service /maintenance request are done in a timely manner. The property is very well kept. I would highly recommend Cinnamon Park Apartments.
I like the layout of the apartment complex. It feels more like it isn't in the city, yet close enough to family when I need help. The staff is willing to work with me and is very patient with me. The neighbors I've met are really nice.
The location is great. Close to stores, restaurants, parks, and interstates. The area is very quiet which is great. The apartments are decent size with a nice view of the park.