Great and peaceful community, staff is always friendly and ready to help and answer questions. Even the maintenance guys are nice. Will recommend!

Awesome I have not lived in an apartment community that is so friendly and helpful. Everyone staff included is Johnny on the spot to welcome and help you. It’s really like a great big family here !

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Apartments and staff from office to maintenance have gone above and beyond for me and my family. They are prompt with responses, and seem to genuinely care about the community.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I love live here. This Apt os the best apt that i live. The community is super cool and the lady in the officce is super nice people. I have the park in the front to take my kids and pet to play.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

It is very calm and safer community to live in. We have a big park across the Appartment complex which is very convenient for walking, kids activities like games etc.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Everything from the application to the move in was perfect. The apartment is really nice. The people are really nice. & The Best of all there are NO ROACHES! God is good. This place is GREAT! Oh I lied best of all is my closet it’s huge!!!!!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Amazing, fabulous, and helpful staff along wonderful neighbors. I love the scenery and am completely satisfied with my experience here at Cinnamon Park.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Awesome place to live. Management is professional and kind. The apartments and grounds are well kept and maintained. Peggy, Kelly, Angie, Eli, and Harvey are fantastic!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I have lived here for 2 and a half years. We love it here. The maintenance is always veey quick. Everyone that works here is super friendly and the complex is maintained and beautiful. Great location as well.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Cinnamon Park is great! The staff is friendly and helpful, and all my neighbors are super nice. Location is perfect for me for work/school. Highly recommend!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I just love living at Cinnamon Park. Cinnamon Park has the best residents and is the most safe place to live in Arlington. It’s close to shopping, schools, and has the beautiful park across the street.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I love the neighborhood it is quiet and serene. My children enjoy the park across the street. The apartment is spacious. The maintenance staff is helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I really like the location. The staff is awesome. It would be nice if the unit were more updated with appliance and kitchen doors. It would be cool if we had a fenced doggie part ,where their used to a volley ball. Other than that its a great place to live

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I love it!!! Everyone here is so nice!! Very welcoming! I wish I had found this place sooner! And my dogs love it too with all the grassy areas! Definitely a great place!!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Everyone was sweet and very helpful even the neighbors were outstanding! The office made sure that my move was easy and my transition was comfortable.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Fun safe place to live and great stuff the ladies are always very sweet. I would recommend Cinnamon park apartments to all my friends and family.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I absolutely love it ! The neighborhood is extremely quite & everyone are very nice . I am not a Texas native but this is the perfect spot for a person just moving out on their own.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

So far my experience has a great one. The staff here have been nothing short of excellent! They made my move in very easy. My apartment was clean and there were no surprises. I look forward to my time here.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

The staff is very responsive across the board. I would recomend this community to anyone looking in the Arlington area. The grounds are park like and well kept.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Being at Cinnamon Park is like being a part of family. The people who work here make me want to stay forever! Thank you, wonderful people!!!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

The neighborhood is quiet and the office staff is nice. However, after moving to a new apartment in March of 2019, we have had issues with the sprinklers spraying so hard that I am unable to get in the apartment without getting soaking wet. After speaking to the office once about this and it not being fixed I sadly have to give 3.5 stars.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I have been really enjoying my stay here at the Cinnamon Park Apartments. I got lucky and have a great placement of my apartment. My neighbors are really nice. Having the Veterans Park across the street is just the best.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I have lived here for 4 tears and haven't really had any complaints. Maintenance is always fast to fix things and all my neighbors have been super friendly.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Really good location. Nothing huge to complain about. Management is friendly and competent. Community is respectful and accepting. All my neighbors are nice.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I am constantly amazed at the quality of service received at this apartment complex. Year after year these people take such excellent care of their people. I could not be happier with this place, only because of the employees that maintain this place Thank you!