I have lived here for 2 and a half years. We love it here. The maintenance is always veey quick. Everyone that works here is super friendly and the complex is maintained and beautiful. Great location as well.

Cinnamon Park is great! The staff is friendly and helpful, and all my neighbors are super nice. Location is perfect for me for work/school. Highly recommend!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I just love living at Cinnamon Park. Cinnamon Park has the best residents and is the most safe place to live in Arlington. It’s close to shopping, schools, and has the beautiful park across the street.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I love the neighborhood it is quiet and serene. My children enjoy the park across the street. The apartment is spacious. The maintenance staff is helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I really like the location. The staff is awesome. It would be nice if the unit were more updated with appliance and kitchen doors. It would be cool if we had a fenced doggie part ,where their used to a volley ball. Other than that its a great place to live

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I love it!!! Everyone here is so nice!! Very welcoming! I wish I had found this place sooner! And my dogs love it too with all the grassy areas! Definitely a great place!!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Everyone was sweet and very helpful even the neighbors were outstanding! The office made sure that my move was easy and my transition was comfortable.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Fun safe place to live and great stuff the ladies are always very sweet. I would recommend Cinnamon park apartments to all my friends and family.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I absolutely love it ! The neighborhood is extremely quite & everyone are very nice . I am not a Texas native but this is the perfect spot for a person just moving out on their own.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

So far my experience has a great one. The staff here have been nothing short of excellent! They made my move in very easy. My apartment was clean and there were no surprises. I look forward to my time here.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

The staff is very responsive across the board. I would recomend this community to anyone looking in the Arlington area. The grounds are park like and well kept.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Being at Cinnamon Park is like being a part of family. The people who work here make me want to stay forever! Thank you, wonderful people!!!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

The neighborhood is quiet and the office staff is nice. However, after moving to a new apartment in March of 2019, we have had issues with the sprinklers spraying so hard that I am unable to get in the apartment without getting soaking wet. After speaking to the office once about this and it not being fixed I sadly have to give 3.5 stars.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I have been really enjoying my stay here at the Cinnamon Park Apartments. I got lucky and have a great placement of my apartment. My neighbors are really nice. Having the Veterans Park across the street is just the best.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I have lived here for 4 tears and haven't really had any complaints. Maintenance is always fast to fix things and all my neighbors have been super friendly.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Really good location. Nothing huge to complain about. Management is friendly and competent. Community is respectful and accepting. All my neighbors are nice.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I am constantly amazed at the quality of service received at this apartment complex. Year after year these people take such excellent care of their people. I could not be happier with this place, only because of the employees that maintain this place Thank you!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

I Love living here, right across the street from a great park. Also the staff is very nice and helpful. I tell everybody I meet that Cinnamon Park Apartments is a great place to live.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Management Staff is very friendly and professional. Maintenance Staff is very timely and efficient. Grounds are well maintained. Great place to live.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

The staff are super!! They greet me by name and always have time to listen to what I have to say. Even though the complex is older and not as showy as some, they keep it neat and clean and respond to maintenance problems

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Angie was amazing and got us in our apartment the very next day. She gave us the tour, was very welcoming and knowledgeable about her job in many different aspects. Thank you!

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Staff friendly and very knowledgeable . Always willing to help. Parking seems to be a problem at times. Good location, especially across from the park.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Very quiet and nice neighborhood. 5 stars if upgraded windows and appliances. Most part nice apts and very nice staff. Park across the street is awesome.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Excellent Place to Live with the Family. I have the Memorial Veteran Park in front of my Apartment. Im verry Happy to stay here. My Family Love this Place and School near here.

Reply from Cinnamon Park Apartments

Nearly perfect. The location is amazing. The peaceful atmosphere is a blessing. The grounds are lovely with the flowers and lovely landscape. My immediate neighbors are friendly and helpful, helping me feel at home from the day I moved in. The staff are responsive and courteous. I'm glad to be here.