Cinnamon Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

This is a very safe place to live. The property is very well managed and very clean. I have lived here 10 years with no problems. Looking forward to another 10!
Love this place been here for about 5 years or so now, it’s right between two city parks plenty of walking trails. It feels like a secluded little nook in a great place in Arlington. Office staff has been very helpful over the years and repair guys are always doing little touch ups around the area couple weeks ago they repainted the stairs nicely. This is hands down one of the best places to rent I’ve found and plan to stay here until I have enough saved for a house
I love the office staff. They are always willing to listen to concerns and take action on them. The maintenance staff is also very friendly and efficient.
Love the staff here 💕🥰 Always willing to help answer questions, and the response time for maintenance requests are easily a breeze. Not to mention the park is located right next door 🤠🇺🇸
Office personnel are superb....always eager to help with a warm greeting. Convenient location. Love being across from the park where you can take walks for exercise or just relax and enjoy nature at its best.
6-15-2021 Tuesday I got home around 4:45pm to find my apartment was hot A/C not working 🔥 I checked all I knew to check to still not working It was like 4:55pm and I knew office was getting pretty close to closing for the day I called and Kelly was still there and Harvey (maintenance) was there as well Kind as always Kelly said Harvey would be at my apartment shortly Shortly it was he got here, checked inside then went to outside unit where he found a switch that needed to be replaced By 5:20pm my a/c was up and blowing cold air again Thank you both so much for being able to do the repairs so quickly and efficiently and with a smile on your face Harvey and a smile in your voice Kelly Love living here more and more every day 👍🏻👍🏻
This has to be one of the best places I've ever lived. Office personal truly nice and helpful. I love it here. Beautiful pond and park makes the neighborhood beautiful.
I really enjoy living here. The place is very well kept. It's quiet,clean and well run. I absolutely love the location across the street from the park.
I moved in February and I don't have any complaints whatsoever. Maintenance team is always ontop of things, the complex is well maintained. I couldn't have asked for a better first apartment.
I really Love living in such a quiet, beautiful area. The staff is great and always available. There is a wonderful sense of community here.