Apartment is small, needs more closet space. Overall building is very nice and staff are great! The rent is pricey though, but I get your paying a lot for the location.

Living in Circa 922 and moving to this neighborhood has been a better experience than I could have ever expected. The staff is incredibly kind and professional. The building and it’s amenities are fantastic. I do not see myself going anywhere anytime soon!

The community is absolutely amazing. Everyone is so nice and outgoing. I can’t wait until summer to get to know more people. The apartment(on the loft side, I can’t speak for the newer side), although my dream come true, lacks storage space and closet space. Some of the closets seem big, but you can’t reach all your clothes. Also, our gas bill for March was $350. When last year it was around $150. We have no control over the gas, and really couldn’t get any answers as to why that was the case. Hard to budget for something like that.

good location! dog friendly! always clean! love the peloton bike in the gym! pool sunlight is a let down package logging/notification could improve

The gym has limited equipment, otherwise the rest of the community and amenities are on par with competitors. The location is also top notch.

Circa 922 is the best place in the West Loop to live hands down. The amenities are great, the location is the best and the living spaces couldn’t be better. Great place to live!

I love living here. There are so many adorable dogs everywhere. I think the building managers are wonderful and the maintenance staff is so sweet.

Super clean and quiet, very responsive to any concerns or maintenance. Amenities are another great attraction to living here. As well as proximity to restaurants

The apartment is beautiful with its unique rustic, yet modern feel. The exposed bricks are constantly commented by visitors and they cannot believe how big the unit is, especially for the price!

Right upon my visiting Circa, I knew I wanted it to be my next home. Not only are the building, its amenities, and my unit fantastic, but the warmth and kindness of the management and maintenance staff cannot be beat

Love the layout of the building and amenities. The apps are so useful for getting things fixed or letting guest in. The holiday decor is so cute! And the staff are all so helpful!

This is the best apartment I have ever lived in Chicago - the people and location are amazing. If there is ever an issue, help is always there and is fixed ASAP

Great location in the West Loop with quick elevators given the shorter height of the building. The front office and maintenance staff are very responsive if and when issues arise.

Love this place so much! A great building with great amenities, staff and apartments. The location is the best. Right next to Randolph street and all the great restaurants!

I recently moved in mid September and I have nothing but great things to say about Circa. The staff is always so friendly and I love my apartment. Looking forward to enjoying the amenities!

Great location, close proximity to dining, grocery, fitness, bus and train stops for easy access to downtown and plenty of amenities onsite including keyless entry

Very clean. perfect location and great online systems. the managers are super nice and helpful. the amenities are good. It would be better If the pool is indoor. and I can not figure out how to turn on the TV in the lounge.

Super clean! Staff is so nice! The pool is awesome and relaxing (wish we had sun more hours) Loving the neighborhood and location and closeness to restaurants and shopping

5 stars well deserved! The community is great and the staff is excellent. I feel safe and at home within the community of Circa 922 and wouldn't live anywhere else!

Circa 922 is a fantastic building. The shared spaces are always tidy, and never crowded. The services are super efficient and easy to use. It’s safe. The community is friendly (including the dogs). I couldn’t be happier. Idk how I’m ever going to move.

Great community and great staff. We are so excited to be living here. Our dog, Johnny, is excited for the dog run and puppy spa. The community is located in such a great location too.

I absolutely love it here! What a great building with great amenities. The perfect spot to live in the West Loop with restaurant row right outside my door.

Been @ Circa for 2 weeks, love the amenities, common areas equipped with wifi, pet friendly, courteous neighbors, convenient guest access via door console.

Thank you to Circa 922 for making my first time living in the city an experience to remember! Moving from Michigan was nerve-wracking but I have absolutely loved it here.

Circa922 is a great community. Friendly, great amenities, close to great dining and activities. Very vibrant environment. Staff is responsive and helpful.