Great location, close proximity to dining, grocery, fitness, bus and train stops for easy access to downtown and plenty of amenities onsite including keyless entry

Very clean. perfect location and great online systems. the managers are super nice and helpful. the amenities are good. It would be better If the pool is indoor. and I can not figure out how to turn on the TV in the lounge.

Super clean! Staff is so nice! The pool is awesome and relaxing (wish we had sun more hours) Loving the neighborhood and location and closeness to restaurants and shopping

5 stars well deserved! The community is great and the staff is excellent. I feel safe and at home within the community of Circa 922 and wouldn't live anywhere else!

Circa 922 is a fantastic building. The shared spaces are always tidy, and never crowded. The services are super efficient and easy to use. It’s safe. The community is friendly (including the dogs). I couldn’t be happier. Idk how I’m ever going to move.

Great community and great staff. We are so excited to be living here. Our dog, Johnny, is excited for the dog run and puppy spa. The community is located in such a great location too.

I absolutely love it here! What a great building with great amenities. The perfect spot to live in the West Loop with restaurant row right outside my door.

Been @ Circa for 2 weeks, love the amenities, common areas equipped with wifi, pet friendly, courteous neighbors, convenient guest access via door console.

Thank you to Circa 922 for making my first time living in the city an experience to remember! Moving from Michigan was nerve-wracking but I have absolutely loved it here.

Circa922 is a great community. Friendly, great amenities, close to great dining and activities. Very vibrant environment. Staff is responsive and helpful.

The building is well kept, the staff are great, we are always well informed of events, repairs, or general information to know via announcements or posters. Residents are in most part respectful of each other in the spaces, but there are instances where they don’t always clean up after themselves or notify someone.

I just moved in and everything has been perfect so far. The best location and the amenities are great. I can’t wait to hang out at the pool all summer!

Apartment building has three outdoor areas with an outdoor pool, movie theatre, pool table, business center and self serve coffee machine. Nicely renovated apartments.

Great environment, and office staff. Things are kept clean and attentive when things need to be fixed/issues resolved. Good location, can walk many areas.

Recently moved in and the staff has been nothing but accommodating. The buildings interiors and common areas are in pristine condition day and night!

We enjoyed our tour with Adam and have decided to lease a unit at Circa! We are excited to use the amenities and love the location in the West Loop!

We’ve liked Circa overall. Love the end of year dog pool party. Office and maintenance staff are very responsive. Wish all package delivery was as streamlined as the locker system...it seems like packages that find their way into the closet can easily be overlooked. I’d also like more convenient parking (for loft side). And that darn garage door!

Apartment community is great. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to lend a helping hand. The amenities are fantastic and the free coffee is a huge plus.

I love the community and evnironment. The leasing office has been nothing short of fantastic, and the unit is perfect for my needs! The location also could not be better.

Love all the amenities and service provided. The only down side is the construction next door and how that building obstructs our view and will affect the sun at the pool.

I absolutely love living here. 922 Circa is such a great community from the residents to the staff. The amenities are also super great. An overall wonderful place to live!

My experience so far has been amazing. I love the location and the cleanliness of the building as well as the amazing staff (Adam is so helpful and has really made us feel at home). The amenities are just right and maintain that feel of luxury without being in a building with 1000 units. It feels personal. I'm glad to call Circa 922 home.

The staff is great and overall it’s a good apartment complex to live in. The complex is pretty well kept, however, sometimes it does get dirty when pet owners do not clean up after their pet.

Amazing building and staff couldn't be more welcoming or helpful. Area is only getting better. Short walk to the best restaurants in Chicago.

Just moved in by so far so good ! Helpful employees and good looking building. I moved in from a building with more amentites but what i need is here.