I absolutely love it here! What a great building with great amenities. The perfect spot to live in the West Loop with restaurant row right outside my door.

Been @ Circa for 2 weeks, love the amenities, common areas equipped with wifi, pet friendly, courteous neighbors, convenient guest access via door console.

Thank you to Circa 922 for making my first time living in the city an experience to remember! Moving from Michigan was nerve-wracking but I have absolutely loved it here.

Circa922 is a great community. Friendly, great amenities, close to great dining and activities. Very vibrant environment. Staff is responsive and helpful.

The building is well kept, the staff are great, we are always well informed of events, repairs, or general information to know via announcements or posters. Residents are in most part respectful of each other in the spaces, but there are instances where they don’t always clean up after themselves or notify someone.

I just moved in and everything has been perfect so far. The best location and the amenities are great. I can’t wait to hang out at the pool all summer!

Apartment building has three outdoor areas with an outdoor pool, movie theatre, pool table, business center and self serve coffee machine. Nicely renovated apartments.

Great environment, and office staff. Things are kept clean and attentive when things need to be fixed/issues resolved. Good location, can walk many areas.

Recently moved in and the staff has been nothing but accommodating. The buildings interiors and common areas are in pristine condition day and night!

We enjoyed our tour with Adam and have decided to lease a unit at Circa! We are excited to use the amenities and love the location in the West Loop!

We’ve liked Circa overall. Love the end of year dog pool party. Office and maintenance staff are very responsive. Wish all package delivery was as streamlined as the locker system...it seems like packages that find their way into the closet can easily be overlooked. I’d also like more convenient parking (for loft side). And that darn garage door!

Apartment community is great. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to lend a helping hand. The amenities are fantastic and the free coffee is a huge plus.

I love the community and evnironment. The leasing office has been nothing short of fantastic, and the unit is perfect for my needs! The location also could not be better.

Love all the amenities and service provided. The only down side is the construction next door and how that building obstructs our view and will affect the sun at the pool.

I absolutely love living here. 922 Circa is such a great community from the residents to the staff. The amenities are also super great. An overall wonderful place to live!

My experience so far has been amazing. I love the location and the cleanliness of the building as well as the amazing staff (Adam is so helpful and has really made us feel at home). The amenities are just right and maintain that feel of luxury without being in a building with 1000 units. It feels personal. I'm glad to call Circa 922 home.

The staff is great and overall it’s a good apartment complex to live in. The complex is pretty well kept, however, sometimes it does get dirty when pet owners do not clean up after their pet.

Amazing building and staff couldn't be more welcoming or helpful. Area is only getting better. Short walk to the best restaurants in Chicago.

Just moved in by so far so good ! Helpful employees and good looking building. I moved in from a building with more amentites but what i need is here.

Very accommodating building personnel, five star daily upkeep of grounds and building and overall ambiance make me very satisfied in choosing Circa922 as my West Loop home!

I love the building and the neighborhood. This gem is a perfect contrast to all of the impersonal high-rises east of us in the West Loop, and complete with an on-site gym, in-unit laundry, and <5 minute walk to 2 grocery stories.

Apartment and amenities are great and are still brand new. great location in the heart of the west loop. rooftop has amazing view of the skyline.

The front office has been helpful from the very beginning and continues to be pleasant and attentive! The grounds are always well kept and in wonder condition for its residents.

After moving 4 times, Circa 922 has by far exceeded my expectations. The staff and environment is incredible. It truly is a great place to live. I will be staying here a while.

We just moved in and the staff was wonderful in getting everything ready within a week. The amenities are new and we love the fire pits! Looking forward to living here.