I love living at Circa922- it is clean, tidy, and the staff is always willing to help. Whenever we have a maintenance issue, it is solved as soon as possible. The package lockers are a HUGE benefit and the gym is always spotless!

It’s been great living at Circa! Love the staff and community. Only issues are the hearing dogs barking and no bathroom storage. For the price of rent I think bathrooms should have at least a cabinet.

Very responsive staff. The apartment units have great layouts, modern finishes, and fantastic interior systems (concrete/soundproofing between walls, central air, in unit washer/dryer, etc.) Amenities are wonderful and the location can't be beat.

Great building in a great location, can walk everywhere!! Super convenient, wouldn’t live in any other area. Building staff is friendly, helpful, and great to work with.

Everything from the staff to the amenities is top notch!! Can’t beat the location...coffee machine is a nice added perk. Also has the best dog run in the city!

It is a very nice place to live but for the price it could have a nicer gym and updated equipment. I also wish they did the resident celebration events at times that people were not at work

Our apartment has a wonderful view of the city! The staff from the leasing team to the maintenance crew are incredibly nice and responsive if there’s ever an issue.

Generally everything is fine; the construction and boarded up windows are not ideal, especially paying so much to live here. A larger issue is a problem with getting tv and internet service set up in my unit due to wiring issues with the building that seem to be impacting my apartment only. I am hoping for a quick resolution to this and that management will work with me to correct this issue.

I have loved my time at Circa 922. The staff and leasing office are incredibly kind and always accessible. It is a great place for my dog and the location is fantastic. The unit is great and I hope to stay

Clean and well maintained. The staff is attentive with a great focus on customer service. The facility itself has plentiful amenities and the location is ideal.

Reply from Circa 922

Circa 922 has everything i need as a new Chicago resident. Great location and super friendly management office! I am so happy to have settled here.

Reply from Circa 922

Amenities are great and the staff are very helpful. We love the rooftop area, and outdoor pool. The apartment unit is very nice, with high quality furnishings and flooring.

Reply from Circa 922

It’s pretty amazing how often the one elevator in the loft side of the building is out of service. Planned service with notifications and unannounced service surprises, and frequent other outages make living here, on an upper floor, problematic. Why can’t management fix this?

Reply from Circa 922

The community is friendly, the building always seems clean, and the living situation is awesome. This place has been great so far. Staff is always helpful and responsive to our needs.

Everything so far has been great. Maintenance requests have been quick and the staff has been very helpful with all inquiries. The apartment is clean and feels brand new.

Love living here and the staff! Only negatives are the lack of bathroom storage space and the one loft side elevator that isn’t unusable a lot.

The community has been excellent and quick to respond to any issues we have had. As of now I am very satisfied with the decision to be a part of Circa 922

It has been great so far! Love the area and the value that Circa provides. It is great being able to move in the summer and take advantage of the amenities that are offered.

Really welcoming. Staff is on top of everything and make your move-in really smooth which is highly appreciated. Feels like a right sized community

It’s been great! Everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful while we were moving in. I was able to feel like I was at home very quick! The amenities are also a very nice perk!

We just moved in last week and so far it has been a great experience! We have met a ton of local apartment dogs and friends, grilled out by the pool, and explored the neighborhood! Love it here so far!

Great location, loads of well maintained amenities, good people in management. The building overall is constantly being cleaned and maintained. Hard to beat

The staff were unbelievably helpful getting me settled in my first week. I mentioned the water dispenser in the fridge didn't seem to be working, and the maintenance crew were on-sight with a couple of hours, and had it fixed in no time. My only (slight) negative is that the A/C unit is very loud.

The best in all around amenities, unit design and value! On site personnel and management’s attention to detail makes living at Circa 922 personable and special.

The staff is always very friendly, welcoming, and inviting. They are super helpful if we ever have questions. The building is always immaculately clean!