We just moved in and the staff was wonderful in getting everything ready within a week. The amenities are new and we love the fire pits! Looking forward to living here.

I love living at Circa 922, it's an amazing location and the people are awesome, the apartments are beautiful and the amenities are also really great.

Amazing staff and clean amenities. Great dog park and location. Easy electronic access. A really cool.new cozy outdoor space. Interesting vendor visits

Things are great, everyone is so helpful and the property is kept in really clean fashion. Amenities are very useful, and maintenance has been efficient

I love all of the new renovations at Circa 922. The ground-level terrace is beautiful with privacy, the grill at the ground-level terrace is also a great addition (to grill and be near the pool table), and the additional tables by the pool are nice to snack at.

Great staff that is always quick to respond and friendly. The common areas are always clean and well kept. So far the other residents have all been friendly as well.

Super helpful and friendly staff - they went above and beyond to help us find an apartment while looking even before we moved. Beautifully maintained building.

The staff has been very accommodating to getting me moved in a timely manner. They have left packages for me when I requested so I could pick up my furniture and have it completed in off hours. The building is very clean and although I've only been living here a week, I love it!

great so far, has only been 4 days, more quiet than anticipated, very comfortable spaces, very convenient to everything logistically, great park with off leash area, sat farmers mkt, yoga and movies

The building is very clean and if there are any issues or you have any questions, management is always there to help you. We moved in 2 weeks ago and we are loving our experience here!

Feeling at home already! Everyone has been so nice and welcoming. I know this is going to be a great year with Circa. Broderick has been awesome and so helpful.

Great Experience signing my lease agreement with Circa and looking forward to staying at Circa 922 from August 2017. The team is very helpful and prompt

Love this building! It is so beautiful and always super clean! Very friendly neighbors and lots of dogs living in the building, which is great! Also, awesome management team!

Overall the staff is very friendly, but I have experienced difficulty with receiving follow up to questions I have asked or things we need in the apartment. More than once now I've been told I'll receive an email with the answer- whether or not I have the correct storage room key, when new shelving can be installed- and I never receive responses. It would be great if this could be an area the office focuses on to make communication more seamless on both sides.

Very helpful leasing office and awesome mantenence team who respond promptly. Common areas are always clean and organized. I wish the communal coffee machine had Togo cups at it.

A fantastic building, great staff, wonderful rooftop pool and grills, quiet but friendly neighbors, useful gym, downstairs workspace, and entertainment areas.

The promptness of the maintenance has been really wonderful and the building itself has become a wonderful home for both my and Me and our two dogs.

Love the amenities of the building, and also the staff is incredible! Maintenance requests get answered VERY quickly and efficiently. Dog run is really great.

really happy with the management and overall experience at circa 922. would definitely recommend to friends and plan on referring some people over

I love our apartment and the staff is friendly and helpful. They do a great job keeping residents updated on what's happening in the building and in the community.

You guys are doing extremely great! We love the maintenance staff (they are always quick to fix whatever problem we have) and enjoy going to the parties and get togethers that the staff host.

I love this apartment!! The noise level could be a little more quiet, but other than that a great place to live and great location as well. :)

You guys do a great job with keeping the building clean, answering maintenance requests on time, informing us of changes and events happening in and around the building.

Great location, the best thing about the building. Like the amenities very much, can't wait to try the pool and rooftop, but the dog park in the 4th floor is very convenient.

I love living at Circa 922! It offers the best location in West Loop - right off Randolph and 3 minute walk to the Morgan CTA station, awesome amenities, helpful staff and is super dog friendly!