Very helpful leasing office and awesome mantenence team who respond promptly. Common areas are always clean and organized. I wish the communal coffee machine had Togo cups at it.

A fantastic building, great staff, wonderful rooftop pool and grills, quiet but friendly neighbors, useful gym, downstairs workspace, and entertainment areas.

The promptness of the maintenance has been really wonderful and the building itself has become a wonderful home for both my and Me and our two dogs.

Love the amenities of the building, and also the staff is incredible! Maintenance requests get answered VERY quickly and efficiently. Dog run is really great.

really happy with the management and overall experience at circa 922. would definitely recommend to friends and plan on referring some people over

I love our apartment and the staff is friendly and helpful. They do a great job keeping residents updated on what's happening in the building and in the community.

You guys are doing extremely great! We love the maintenance staff (they are always quick to fix whatever problem we have) and enjoy going to the parties and get togethers that the staff host.

I love this apartment!! The noise level could be a little more quiet, but other than that a great place to live and great location as well. :)

You guys do a great job with keeping the building clean, answering maintenance requests on time, informing us of changes and events happening in and around the building.

Great location, the best thing about the building. Like the amenities very much, can't wait to try the pool and rooftop, but the dog park in the 4th floor is very convenient.

I love living at Circa 922! It offers the best location in West Loop - right off Randolph and 3 minute walk to the Morgan CTA station, awesome amenities, helpful staff and is super dog friendly!

Love the atmosphere and cleanliness of the building! The residents are great and everything is very well maintained. Super friendly staff as well

I really enjoy living at Circa 922. The property is well maintained and the staff goes out of their way to create a welcoming community. The staff is quick to respond to any concerns you may have and the amenities are great!

Staff are always there to answer any questions or concerns we have. Maintenance crew always responds in a timely manner to any repairs that come up.

- Dislike amenities split but love everything else! - Great staff and neighbors - Great units - tons of character - Amazing location (close to best food and night life)

The building and employees are great! Thank you for doing such a great job. Appreciate everything you offer for residents and even our pets!

Very well run property! Residents' needs are taken care of promptly. All common areas are exceptionally clean and well-maintained. It's truly a great place to live.

This experience has been incredibly easy and enjoyable. Its fun to earn points that can translate to rewards. Its great because I can give my feedback.

Helpful, friendly leasing staff. Efficient website to make payments or submit requests. Clean, well-kept facilities and effective communication from building management.

I love it here! Wonderful staff and building! The apartments are beautiful and of course the location is great. The amenities are on par with other apartments in the area.

Everything about live at Circa 922 has been great so far. I love the neighborhood and I love the apartment. Thanks for fixing the felt on the pool table!!!

Loved living here so far! Everyone is very helpful and the neighbors are great. Problems are fixed right away and questions are answered promptly. Cannot beat the location!

We just moved in about 3 weeks ago. So far living experience has been good. Maintenance requests were answered quickly. The building is quiet and clean.

The residents and management team are always friendly. The best part of Circa are all the perks that come along with living here. Lincoln club is amazing, we eat out at the restaurants on the list multiple times a week. I also joined CAC West Loop and take classes at Pure Barre- both places I got huge money saving perks at! So far we haven't had any maintenance problems yet, but technology issues we've had, the management team or fellow residents have been very helpful. Only complaint so far is minor- we are on the first floor unit in the corner next to the elevator. We can hear people come in and out as well as the residents using the community lounge. It would have been helpful to have a warning but luckily it doesn't bother us, especially when watching tv and playing music.

The best leasing/mgmt office I've had in Chicago in ten years. Overall responsive and helpful. The on-site building staff is incredibly fast and good at fixing things in the apt, too.