Really welcoming. Staff is on top of everything and make your move-in really smooth which is highly appreciated. Feels like a right sized community

It’s been great! Everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful while we were moving in. I was able to feel like I was at home very quick! The amenities are also a very nice perk!

We just moved in last week and so far it has been a great experience! We have met a ton of local apartment dogs and friends, grilled out by the pool, and explored the neighborhood! Love it here so far!

Great location, loads of well maintained amenities, good people in management. The building overall is constantly being cleaned and maintained. Hard to beat

The staff were unbelievably helpful getting me settled in my first week. I mentioned the water dispenser in the fridge didn't seem to be working, and the maintenance crew were on-sight with a couple of hours, and had it fixed in no time. My only (slight) negative is that the A/C unit is very loud.

The best in all around amenities, unit design and value! On site personnel and management’s attention to detail makes living at Circa 922 personable and special.

The staff is always very friendly, welcoming, and inviting. They are super helpful if we ever have questions. The building is always immaculately clean!

You guys made the move n process easy and the location can’t be beat. Awesome amenities, like the huge dog run, the multiple lounges and the pool rock

Move in went so smoothly! The circa staff was so helpful and all of the residents we met in the building were welcoming and kind as well! Have nothing but great things to say about our new space and amenities. Very excited to be residents here.

Reply from Circa 922

Apartment is small, needs more closet space. Overall building is very nice and staff are great! The rent is pricey though, but I get your paying a lot for the location.

Living in Circa 922 and moving to this neighborhood has been a better experience than I could have ever expected. The staff is incredibly kind and professional. The building and it’s amenities are fantastic. I do not see myself going anywhere anytime soon!

The community is absolutely amazing. Everyone is so nice and outgoing. I can’t wait until summer to get to know more people. The apartment(on the loft side, I can’t speak for the newer side), although my dream come true, lacks storage space and closet space. Some of the closets seem big, but you can’t reach all your clothes. Also, our gas bill for March was $350. When last year it was around $150. We have no control over the gas, and really couldn’t get any answers as to why that was the case. Hard to budget for something like that.

good location! dog friendly! always clean! love the peloton bike in the gym! pool sunlight is a let down package logging/notification could improve

The gym has limited equipment, otherwise the rest of the community and amenities are on par with competitors. The location is also top notch.

Circa 922 is the best place in the West Loop to live hands down. The amenities are great, the location is the best and the living spaces couldn’t be better. Great place to live!

I love living here. There are so many adorable dogs everywhere. I think the building managers are wonderful and the maintenance staff is so sweet.

Super clean and quiet, very responsive to any concerns or maintenance. Amenities are another great attraction to living here. As well as proximity to restaurants

The apartment is beautiful with its unique rustic, yet modern feel. The exposed bricks are constantly commented by visitors and they cannot believe how big the unit is, especially for the price!

Right upon my visiting Circa, I knew I wanted it to be my next home. Not only are the building, its amenities, and my unit fantastic, but the warmth and kindness of the management and maintenance staff cannot be beat

Love the layout of the building and amenities. The apps are so useful for getting things fixed or letting guest in. The holiday decor is so cute! And the staff are all so helpful!

This is the best apartment I have ever lived in Chicago - the people and location are amazing. If there is ever an issue, help is always there and is fixed ASAP

Great location in the West Loop with quick elevators given the shorter height of the building. The front office and maintenance staff are very responsive if and when issues arise.

Love this place so much! A great building with great amenities, staff and apartments. The location is the best. Right next to Randolph street and all the great restaurants!

I recently moved in mid September and I have nothing but great things to say about Circa. The staff is always so friendly and I love my apartment. Looking forward to enjoying the amenities!

Great location, close proximity to dining, grocery, fitness, bus and train stops for easy access to downtown and plenty of amenities onsite including keyless entry