Circa 922

I think you are doing a great job! I love the events you throw. I do wish the dog run was more consistently stocked with bags, especially on the weekends.
I think the front office is super helpful. Always really responsive to emails and nice when I see them in the halls. Sometimes I would like the emails to be clearer.
The best apartment we've ever had, great staff and facilities (like the gym, barbeques, and pool) and they do a great job creating a sense of community!
Device has bee great and staff has been super responsive to needs. Emails are returned ina prompt fashion. General cleanliness is excellent within common areas.
Very helpful and attentive staff! Keeps the space clean and organized, always have the residents well being in mind to make sure their requests and questions are answered.
Great! I sometimes don't get updates when the elevators will be closed for when new tenants are moving in or when maintenance will be entering for routine checks.
Everyone is the office seems lovely, just not happy with the building itself. Appliances break, the hvac system is ridiculously loud, water pressure is bad...
Overall circa 922 to a great place to live. Still find issues with lack of door person since later deliveries are either not delivered or left out in the open.
Great place to live. Very responsive staff to any issues. Plenty of community events. Common areas are kept super clean. Package concierge program is especially convenient if you travel a lot.
The new management staff has turned this place around. The entire experience has been enhanced and every person I've interacted with on the team has been more than courteous.