Everyone is the office seems lovely, just not happy with the building itself. Appliances break, the hvac system is ridiculously loud, water pressure is bad...

Overall the staff is very friendly, but I have experienced difficulty with receiving follow up to questions I have asked or things we need in the apartment. More than once now I've been told I'll receive an email with the answer- whether or not I have the correct storage room key, when new shelving can be installed- and I never receive responses. It would be great if this could be an area the office focuses on to make communication more seamless on both sides.

Coffee machine is often empty. Very clean. Maintenance is timely. Don't like that garage is being rented out to non residents. People often leave bike room open and doors into building open so it is easy for strangers to enter.

Overall circa 922 to a great place to live. Still find issues with lack of door person since later deliveries are either not delivered or left out in the open.

I think you are doing a great job! I love the events you throw. I do wish the dog run was more consistently stocked with bags, especially on the weekends.

I have loved our stay on The Printer's Loft side. There are definitely things that I think could be communicated better across the board but we love our home & the West Loop.

The staff is great and overall it’s a good apartment complex to live in. The complex is pretty well kept, however, sometimes it does get dirty when pet owners do not clean up after their pet.

Apartment and amenities are great and are still brand new. great location in the heart of the west loop. rooftop has amazing view of the skyline.

The community is absolutely amazing. Everyone is so nice and outgoing. I can’t wait until summer to get to know more people. The apartment(on the loft side, I can’t speak for the newer side), although my dream come true, lacks storage space and closet space. Some of the closets seem big, but you can’t reach all your clothes. Also, our gas bill for March was $350. When last year it was around $150. We have no control over the gas, and really couldn’t get any answers as to why that was the case. Hard to budget for something like that.

I think the front office is super helpful. Always really responsive to emails and nice when I see them in the halls. Sometimes I would like the emails to be clearer.

I love my unit, but there are some things with the common areas I would like addressed. 1. The workout room is always too hot despite requests to turn it down 2. The roof deck is closed all winter, even when the weather is nice. 3. I would like the doorman back ( although I know that isn't going to happen), most other new buildings in the West Loop have it and it is a big must have for me.

I enjoy living at Circa922 -- much more since Lincoln took over as property manager! The staff is attentive and prompt in responding to questions and/or issues.

The gym has limited equipment, otherwise the rest of the community and amenities are on par with competitors. The location is also top notch.

We’ve liked Circa overall. Love the end of year dog pool party. Office and maintenance staff are very responsive. Wish all package delivery was as streamlined as the locker system...it seems like packages that find their way into the closet can easily be overlooked. I’d also like more convenient parking (for loft side). And that darn garage door!

The residents and management team are always friendly. The best part of Circa are all the perks that come along with living here. Lincoln club is amazing, we eat out at the restaurants on the list multiple times a week. I also joined CAC West Loop and take classes at Pure Barre- both places I got huge money saving perks at! So far we haven't had any maintenance problems yet, but technology issues we've had, the management team or fellow residents have been very helpful. Only complaint so far is minor- we are on the first floor unit in the corner next to the elevator. We can hear people come in and out as well as the residents using the community lounge. It would have been helpful to have a warning but luckily it doesn't bother us, especially when watching tv and playing music.

This is a nice building with a great location and the staff are very responsive. I appreciate the amenities and hope that they continue to improve.

Just moved in by so far so good ! Helpful employees and good looking building. I moved in from a building with more amentites but what i need is here.

Great! I sometimes don't get updates when the elevators will be closed for when new tenants are moving in or when maintenance will be entering for routine checks.

Device has bee great and staff has been super responsive to needs. Emails are returned ina prompt fashion. General cleanliness is excellent within common areas.

good location! dog friendly! always clean! love the peloton bike in the gym! pool sunlight is a let down package logging/notification could improve

Loved living here so far! Everyone is very helpful and the neighbors are great. Problems are fixed right away and questions are answered promptly. Cannot beat the location!

So far I really enjoy living here. Maintenance has been very quick and the leasing office has been helpful. I'm hoping to enjoy my next year here.

Love all the amenities and service provided. The only down side is the construction next door and how that building obstructs our view and will affect the sun at the pool.

The staff were unbelievably helpful getting me settled in my first week. I mentioned the water dispenser in the fridge didn't seem to be working, and the maintenance crew were on-sight with a couple of hours, and had it fixed in no time. My only (slight) negative is that the A/C unit is very loud.

My experience so far has been amazing. I love the location and the cleanliness of the building as well as the amazing staff (Adam is so helpful and has really made us feel at home). The amenities are just right and maintain that feel of luxury without being in a building with 1000 units. It feels personal. I'm glad to call Circa 922 home.