Circa 922

1 star
It’s pretty amazing how often the one elevator in the loft side of the building is out of service. Planned service with notifications and unannounced service surprises, and frequent other outages make living here, on an upper floor, problematic. Why can’t management fix this?
Good dog run. Nice residents. Great location. Recently renovated. There is also storage on site for a reasonable fee. They leave dog treats Ina jar
Everyone is the office seems lovely, just not happy with the building itself. Appliances break, the hvac system is ridiculously loud, water pressure is bad...
Overall the staff is very friendly, but I have experienced difficulty with receiving follow up to questions I have asked or things we need in the apartment. More than once now I've been told I'll receive an email with the answer- whether or not I have the correct storage room key, when new shelving can be installed- and I never receive responses. It would be great if this could be an area the office focuses on to make communication more seamless on both sides.
Generally everything is fine; the construction and boarded up windows are not ideal, especially paying so much to live here. A larger issue is a problem with getting tv and internet service set up in my unit due to wiring issues with the building that seem to be impacting my apartment only. I am hoping for a quick resolution to this and that management will work with me to correct this issue.
Coffee machine is often empty. Very clean. Maintenance is timely. Don't like that garage is being rented out to non residents. People often leave bike room open and doors into building open so it is easy for strangers to enter.
Overall circa 922 to a great place to live. Still find issues with lack of door person since later deliveries are either not delivered or left out in the open.
We’ve liked Circa overall. Love the end of year dog pool party. Office and maintenance staff are very responsive. Wish all package delivery was as streamlined as the locker system...it seems like packages that find their way into the closet can easily be overlooked. I’d also like more convenient parking (for loft side). And that darn garage door!
This is a nice building with a great location and the staff are very responsive. I appreciate the amenities and hope that they continue to improve.
I have loved our stay on The Printer's Loft side. There are definitely things that I think could be communicated better across the board but we love our home & the West Loop.