Everyone is the office seems lovely, just not happy with the building itself. Appliances break, the hvac system is ridiculously loud, water pressure is bad...

Overall the staff is very friendly, but I have experienced difficulty with receiving follow up to questions I have asked or things we need in the apartment. More than once now I've been told I'll receive an email with the answer- whether or not I have the correct storage room key, when new shelving can be installed- and I never receive responses. It would be great if this could be an area the office focuses on to make communication more seamless on both sides.

Overall circa 922 to a great place to live. Still find issues with lack of door person since later deliveries are either not delivered or left out in the open.

Coffee machine is often empty. Very clean. Maintenance is timely. Don't like that garage is being rented out to non residents. People often leave bike room open and doors into building open so it is easy for strangers to enter.

The staff is great and overall it’s a good apartment complex to live in. The complex is pretty well kept, however, sometimes it does get dirty when pet owners do not clean up after their pet.

I have loved our stay on The Printer's Loft side. There are definitely things that I think could be communicated better across the board but we love our home & the West Loop.

We’ve liked Circa overall. Love the end of year dog pool party. Office and maintenance staff are very responsive. Wish all package delivery was as streamlined as the locker system...it seems like packages that find their way into the closet can easily be overlooked. I’d also like more convenient parking (for loft side). And that darn garage door!

I love my unit, but there are some things with the common areas I would like addressed. 1. The workout room is always too hot despite requests to turn it down 2. The roof deck is closed all winter, even when the weather is nice. 3. I would like the doorman back ( although I know that isn't going to happen), most other new buildings in the West Loop have it and it is a big must have for me.

I think the front office is super helpful. Always really responsive to emails and nice when I see them in the halls. Sometimes I would like the emails to be clearer.

Just moved in by so far so good ! Helpful employees and good looking building. I moved in from a building with more amentites but what i need is here.

I think you are doing a great job! I love the events you throw. I do wish the dog run was more consistently stocked with bags, especially on the weekends.

I enjoy living at Circa922 -- much more since Lincoln took over as property manager! The staff is attentive and prompt in responding to questions and/or issues.

Apartment and amenities are great and are still brand new. great location in the heart of the west loop. rooftop has amazing view of the skyline.

This is a nice building with a great location and the staff are very responsive. I appreciate the amenities and hope that they continue to improve.

The residents and management team are always friendly. The best part of Circa are all the perks that come along with living here. Lincoln club is amazing, we eat out at the restaurants on the list multiple times a week. I also joined CAC West Loop and take classes at Pure Barre- both places I got huge money saving perks at! So far we haven't had any maintenance problems yet, but technology issues we've had, the management team or fellow residents have been very helpful. Only complaint so far is minor- we are on the first floor unit in the corner next to the elevator. We can hear people come in and out as well as the residents using the community lounge. It would have been helpful to have a warning but luckily it doesn't bother us, especially when watching tv and playing music.

Great! I sometimes don't get updates when the elevators will be closed for when new tenants are moving in or when maintenance will be entering for routine checks.

Device has bee great and staff has been super responsive to needs. Emails are returned ina prompt fashion. General cleanliness is excellent within common areas.

I love it here! Wonderful staff and building! The apartments are beautiful and of course the location is great. The amenities are on par with other apartments in the area.

The building is well kept, the staff are great, we are always well informed of events, repairs, or general information to know via announcements or posters. Residents are in most part respectful of each other in the spaces, but there are instances where they don’t always clean up after themselves or notify someone.

Loved living here so far! Everyone is very helpful and the neighbors are great. Problems are fixed right away and questions are answered promptly. Cannot beat the location!

The only thing that I would change about living here is the garbage situation. It is smelly and there should be a better way to deal with it. Otherwise, I love it here!

I just moved in and everything has been perfect so far. The best location and the amenities are great. I can’t wait to hang out at the pool all summer!

Super clean and quiet, very responsive to any concerns or maintenance. Amenities are another great attraction to living here. As well as proximity to restaurants

My experience so far has been amazing. I love the location and the cleanliness of the building as well as the amazing staff (Adam is so helpful and has really made us feel at home). The amenities are just right and maintain that feel of luxury without being in a building with 1000 units. It feels personal. I'm glad to call Circa 922 home.

Love all the amenities and service provided. The only down side is the construction next door and how that building obstructs our view and will affect the sun at the pool.