I've been living here for 6 months and so far everything has been good. Quiet neighbors for most part. you do hear music once in a while on weekends. Hall ways are kept clean. Gym and other amenities are kept clean. concierge services are great. You'll be getting lot of smiley faces for fur babies that are in the apartment complex. You do find their accidents once in while ( 3 times in 6 months) but cleaned right away when notified. overall good place to stay. great location .

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

My experience has been well enough to renew my lease. However, the squeaky bed and heavy walker in the apartment above me and the trash left outside my door by the resident who refuses to use their valet trash can that they pay for has not ran me all the way out...but that could change any day! It’s great but there are still people who don’t consider the people around them. Pay too much money to live like I’m in a layered dumpster. Management please get this property back to being grade A living in uptown!!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Being a resident here would be amazing and awesome I love the community and the area and I love the floor plans and all the activities and everything

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

It’s a good good place to live and the neighborhood and Amenities are good. living at Circa Uptown has been a pleasure because of the location and friendly staffs. Apartment is spacious. Natalie is the best.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I'm really enjoying living here so far! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are great. I really enjoy the free events and meeting other people in the building. On the first floor, you should remodel the bathrooms by the pool so they each just have one stall and then a sauna.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Amble parking and visitor parking, great amenities, the staff is so friendly, very pet friendly community and only uptown property with grass around it which is super convenient

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa has been a pleasant place to live, tucked in the Third Ward of up town Charlotte its far enough where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough where your a stones throw from all the major thoroughfares.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

An apartment complex on the decline. Not the friendly team and quiet Circa that it was a year ago. Fewer concierge hours, removal of cable subscriptions, faulty communication boxes at door entry, influx of Air BnB residents on weekends etc. Will not be renewing my lease

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

It’s basically like living in a hotel now, I’m surrounded by loud AirBnbs, the visitor parking is 5 spaces and it’s always full, Circa isn’t the same anymore, a lot less fun.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Overall I have had a great experience here. Good location. Easy to walk to work in uptown Great apartment sizes. Some issues with internet signal.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa Uptown is wonderful community and place to live. Monthly resident events, exquisite amenities, and above-and-beyond staff make it feel like home everyday.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great community, great views, great staff, lots of parking! Love all of the resident events! This is the best place I have ever lived! Kudos to all!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great location, lots of parking, pet friendly - only uptown community with grass areas on site, awesome resident events. Staff and concierge cant be beat!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff is super helpful and very friendly! The location is perfect and amenities are great. The one complaint is that the pool has been under construction a lot during the summer and sometimes the music played by the complex on the weekends at the pool is super loud.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Still a great community! Convenient to sporting events, food, entertainment & shopping. I left off a star because we do have some loud neighbors as any community & randoms via Airbnb

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I absolutely Love this place! Thomas and Hutch make you feel like family and they take such good care of us! The amenities are awesome! It’s the best community in Charlotte!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Very happy to live at Circa. The accommodations are wonderful. Location is great and I have no complaints about it. Definitely happy to live here.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa uptown has been a fantastic place to live! It's awesome that the entire office staff greets us anytime we walk by name. Michelle even greets and plays with our dog as well. If you're trying to decide where your next place to live should be, Circa Uptown should be at the top of your list!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Just moved in and so far everything has been great! There were a few hiccups with the service elevator, shower drain, and ice maker but otherwise loving my new home!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Amazing experience, great location, super convenient, clean and tidy maintenance, friendly concierge, fun activities planned every month to mingle with the other tenants

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

You can't beat the location. It seems under the new management they are working to improve the apartment complex and resident experiences. The pool is a hotspot in the summer.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have only had a tour and have worked with Kristine in the leasing office, who is a total delight, and am very excited for the opportunity to join the Circa Uptown community!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great community! Smaller than others in the area which is nice. The entire Staff is outstanding and will go out of their way to help their existing and future residents.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have an overall good time at Circa Uptown. The apartments are nice and good to live on. The my only issues have been the sound from coming from the gym

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Moving in the 23rd! Can’t wait to live so close to work and enjoy all the perks of living uptown. All the amenities plus the Great view and open floor plan