Circa Uptown Apartments

4.4

4.4

Nasir
It has been neutral, not bad but not horrible. The fire alarms that occasionally go off is very annoying and leaves me with a headache. Also the walls are oddly thin sometimes. BUT besides that it is fine.
Matthew
Maintenance and staff are great. Apartment, amenities and location are great. Noise from bar is an issue on MLK side of building. We love living here
John
Great location right near the baseball field as well as the panthers stadiums. Concierge is very friendly and always happy to help. There are a lot of dogs in this apartment just as a side note.
Olivia
Love the amazing concierge. All of them are always so helpful and kind to speak with! I also appreciate the great monthly activities and make sure to attend whenever I can!
Logan
Pros: Apartment is nice, location is great, concierge workers are all great, amenities are good enough. Cons: stairwells are filthy and stink half the time, carpet in hallways is really stained, people don't clean up after their pets and nothing is done about it, the gym stopped offering towels which is wild considering Covid.
Techelle
It’s lovely. This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not
Joanna
I just moved in on Wednesday and the staff has been very nice and helpful. My maintenance request was looked at promptly and hopefully fixed quickly once they have the part.
Stacy
Everyone here at Circa Uptown has been super helpful and kind! Special shout-out to the maintenance staff who has completed our requests in an exceptionally speedy manner.
Terry
I had an apartment here back last November until June. Liked it enough here that when I was asked to come back to Charlotte from my home in Tampa for work I thought of no other place to make my "Charlotte Home" than the Circa Uptown.
Lisa
Great location that is close to everything! Beautiful apartment homes with awesome staff and lots of amenities. Secure well lit parking garage.