Circa Uptown Apartments

4.4

4.4

Circa is an awesome place to live! The amenities are amazing and the staff is outstanding! I'm just sorry I couldn't extend my lease until September!
Just moved in and love it . The location is perfect and the amenities are great as well. I love the common space and gym. Apartment looks brand new . Wish the visitor parking policy was different though .
Overall good time living. The building is sturdy and modern. The apartments are modern and good to live in. The overall atmosphere is good living here.
Love all the amenities. Office staff was very nice and helpful with everything. Location is great, a lot of great restaurants and things to do nearby.
We love Circa Uptown and it should be one of the best choice living in Charlotte downtown. Great location, friendly staff and good maintenance services. We also enjoyed the various event hosted each month.
Great place, great people, and a city that is full of fun, and awesome memories. If you can't find something to do here, it is your own fault.
Noise from construction and bar across the street for those apartments facing Panthers Stadium. Amenities, the staff, and building itself are fantastic.
Love my community and uptown area! Now that Covid restrictions are lifted the uptown area can get back to what initially made me move to the area.
So far, so good! At first I had some issues with my fob and getting into the garage as well as all the amenities. Since then it’s been fixed and a breeze so far!
Hutch is truly amazing. Nice spacious apartments Nice staff. The hall ways can use a little tho( repaint). Love it so far. Super close to everything