Circa Uptown Apartments

4.4

4.4

Despite the current state of things since I moved in this past March, the leasing, maintenance, & concierge staff have been nothing but wonderful! Every staff member constantly has a smile on their face, is more than willing to assist with any needs, even remembers residents by name, and has gone above and beyond to keep the community engaged. I'm so impressed with the team here and have every intention of renewing my lease at Circa next year almost in full to them. Additionally, the location is fantastic/walk-able/in the heart of uptown near all the top spots and offers luxury amenities that are well maintained regularly. The only thing missing is a dog park - but the pet spa is a nice touch! :)
Still love the community! The only reason I did not grade it 5 stars is my annoyances such as noise. The floors and bedroom windows are not sound proof
Overall i have enjoyed my time at circa uptown apartments. The apartments are nice and have all the comforts you would need. There can be noise every now and again that can get annoying
Circa is a great community to live in. The staff have fun activities, and the neighbors are quiet and respectful. The rooms are spacious and location is great.
I've been living here for 6 months and so far everything has been good. Quiet neighbors for most part. you do hear music once in a while on weekends. Hall ways are kept clean. Gym and other amenities are kept clean. concierge services are great. You'll be getting lot of smiley faces for fur babies that are in the apartment complex. You do find their accidents once in while ( 3 times in 6 months) but cleaned right away when notified. overall good place to stay. great location .
My experience has been well enough to renew my lease. However, the squeaky bed and heavy walker in the apartment above me and the trash left outside my door by the resident who refuses to use their valet trash can that they pay for has not ran me all the way out...but that could change any day! It’s great but there are still people who don’t consider the people around them. Pay too much money to live like I’m in a layered dumpster. Management please get this property back to being grade A living in uptown!!
Being a resident here would be amazing and awesome I love the community and the area and I love the floor plans and all the activities and everything
It’s a good good place to live and the neighborhood and Amenities are good. living at Circa Uptown has been a pleasure because of the location and friendly staffs. Apartment is spacious. Natalie is the best.
I'm really enjoying living here so far! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are great. I really enjoy the free events and meeting other people in the building. On the first floor, you should remodel the bathrooms by the pool so they each just have one stall and then a sauna.
Amble parking and visitor parking, great amenities, the staff is so friendly, very pet friendly community and only uptown property with grass around it which is super convenient