Circa Uptown Apartments

4.5

4.5

So far everything has been excellent. Can't beat the location, unit is great, and the staff are very helpful. The concierges have all been very quick to respond and to help out.
I enjoy living at Circa! It’s convenient and only 15-20 to city edge in any direction. The only negative would be noise...some neighbors are just disrespectful.
I just moved in a few days ago, and I am very satisfied with my new home. The staff was very helpful with the process and nice. The apartment and community is beautiful.
Amenities are great! Only downside is we can only access them during specified hours and must get a key from the concierge due to covid. Apartment is great! Well designed and spacious. Great view of stadium.
1 star
I can’t wait to move. Other apartment complexes in the area do not make you make reservations to use the amenities. It is far too difficult to use the amenities that I pay to use. Our car got broken into and they hardly did anything. Safety doesn’t not seem to be a priority to them at all. The gate to the parking decks are always open on 3rd street allowing any one to walk into the garage.
Great place, great people. Atmosphere is amazing. Alot of friendly people. What a great city. Plenty to do to keep you busy. Enjoy the different activities that are offered...gives new people like me a chance to meet and make new friends.
Circa uptown is a very nice apartment is a great location. Being in one of the inside units looking at the pool cuts down on noise and provides a nice view of the interior of the complex.
Friendly staff, friendly neighbors. A+ amenities. Being new to the area, Circa Uptown has made me feel right at home. My family went home raving about my new apartment.
I love Circa Uptown! Perfect location and anything I need is Fixed and answered within minutes! I’ve had some small in house issues and they were taken care of and I didnt Need to do anything!
The leading staff is top notch, as is the concierge staff. The community seems friendly enough, though having just moved in, I haven’t had much time to mingle. The only negative I’ve encountered so far is with communication, specifically, missed or unreturned emails/messages. Regardless, so far it’s been relatively smooth sailing...