Circa has been a pleasant place to live, tucked in the Third Ward of up town Charlotte its far enough where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough where your a stones throw from all the major thoroughfares.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

An apartment complex on the decline. Not the friendly team and quiet Circa that it was a year ago. Fewer concierge hours, removal of cable subscriptions, faulty communication boxes at door entry, influx of Air BnB residents on weekends etc. Will not be renewing my lease

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

It’s basically like living in a hotel now, I’m surrounded by loud AirBnbs, the visitor parking is 5 spaces and it’s always full, Circa isn’t the same anymore, a lot less fun.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Overall I have had a great experience here. Good location. Easy to walk to work in uptown Great apartment sizes. Some issues with internet signal.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa Uptown is wonderful community and place to live. Monthly resident events, exquisite amenities, and above-and-beyond staff make it feel like home everyday.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great community, great views, great staff, lots of parking! Love all of the resident events! This is the best place I have ever lived! Kudos to all!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great location, lots of parking, pet friendly - only uptown community with grass areas on site, awesome resident events. Staff and concierge cant be beat!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff is super helpful and very friendly! The location is perfect and amenities are great. The one complaint is that the pool has been under construction a lot during the summer and sometimes the music played by the complex on the weekends at the pool is super loud.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Still a great community! Convenient to sporting events, food, entertainment & shopping. I left off a star because we do have some loud neighbors as any community & randoms via Airbnb

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I absolutely Love this place! Thomas and Hutch make you feel like family and they take such good care of us! The amenities are awesome! It’s the best community in Charlotte!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Very happy to live at Circa. The accommodations are wonderful. Location is great and I have no complaints about it. Definitely happy to live here.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa uptown has been a fantastic place to live! It's awesome that the entire office staff greets us anytime we walk by name. Michelle even greets and plays with our dog as well. If you're trying to decide where your next place to live should be, Circa Uptown should be at the top of your list!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Just moved in and so far everything has been great! There were a few hiccups with the service elevator, shower drain, and ice maker but otherwise loving my new home!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Amazing experience, great location, super convenient, clean and tidy maintenance, friendly concierge, fun activities planned every month to mingle with the other tenants

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

You can't beat the location. It seems under the new management they are working to improve the apartment complex and resident experiences. The pool is a hotspot in the summer.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have only had a tour and have worked with Kristine in the leasing office, who is a total delight, and am very excited for the opportunity to join the Circa Uptown community!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great community! Smaller than others in the area which is nice. The entire Staff is outstanding and will go out of their way to help their existing and future residents.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have an overall good time at Circa Uptown. The apartments are nice and good to live on. The my only issues have been the sound from coming from the gym

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Moving in the 23rd! Can’t wait to live so close to work and enjoy all the perks of living uptown. All the amenities plus the Great view and open floor plan

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The location is amazing. It has a great community atmosphere and my neighbors are so nice. I love all the dogs In the building because I don’t have one.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Love the location and the concierge. It's great being close to the action and to my work. The parking and valet trash service are excellent as well. Really love living at Circa

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

My experience is made by the wonderful staff at Circa Uptown. If it weren’t for them, this place would not feel like home. Everyone is always so kind and welcoming.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great place to live, love the community and the amenities! Love the concierge and all of the Circa Uptown team. Very pet friendly for my dog!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff has been incredible helpful with setting up our apartment, giving us tours, and being easy to communicate with! Thank you! I am so excited to move into the space in a few weeks!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I am so excited to experience all the facilities that Circa has to offer from the pool, to the gym, business center, pet wash stations and the list goes on.