Circa Uptown Apartments

Everyone is so friendly and helpful! I’ve never felt so ‘at home’ before. The concierge staff goes above and beyond, and everyone in the leasing office are quick to respond to my questions, as well as super helpful.
After hour noise is a bit of an issue, but the team here has worked to sort these issues out. The concierge and leasing office teams are friendly and helpful.
Great place with good staff and timely available maintenance great amneties close to all uptown restaurants and happening places with upscale bliving
So happy for being here but some neighbours are not collecting the dog stuff which makes bad smell and lot of flys. Other than that everything is good here
It’s great living at Circa. It’s a great location, however it gets frustrating that the service elevator is always being used living on that side of the building
Overall good. It’s been tough because we were really looking forward to using all the amenities and being able to down things Uptown, but we moved in right when everything shut down. Since things have started to open back up it’s been good. I would love to get into the fitness center, but absolutely appreciate all the step Circa is taking to maintain cleanliness. Mail and parcel pending has been good. Pool is good even though the music is too loud. Sometimes I just want to sit and read. The halls and common areas are always clean.
Wish the rooftop areas could be reserved. Otherwise, we absolutely love our apartment. Big fan of the built in areas and tall ceilings, as well as the finishes.
I love Circa Uptown! The staff are great! The amenities are on point! The guests are great! Even during the pandemic the staff worked tirelessly to keep everyone safe! Hats off to all!
So far I have really enjoyed Circa, the staff, and the location. Its a bummer we cannot use many of the amenties we are paying for due to Covid but hopefully that will change soon. Overall, great place to live!
I love it here! The views are amazing, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and there’s always something fun to do close by. I’d absolutely recommend Circa to my friends!