Circa Uptown Apartments

4.4

4.4

I really like the space, quality of everything, distance from work and it’s peaceful. The other residence seem to be respectful and they keep their area clean.
Great apartment structure and great services are offered to the residents!the Staff is very caring, friendly and very proactive to all the residents in the community!
We love this building. The apartment finishes are fantastic. The concierges are always helpful and so friendly. Most of the time it’s pretty quiet too.
Been here for almost a month and have only met friendly people. I was concerned that everyone would be grumpy due to COVID, but that has not been the case. The only spot to improve would be if more people wore masks in the elevators.
We love living at Circa Uptown! Great location, great staff, great amenities!! Everyone is so pleasant. We love the high ceilings. Makes everything feel very open!
Noise can be a bit much at times but love it here so far. Friendly staff, clean community, much more space than my last apartment. Really nice large patio
1 star
The circa community has really gone downhill since I first moved in 2 years ago. Our concierge team and maintenance staff are excellent, but the management has dropped the ball. Between lack of communication with residents, cleanliness and crime I wouldn’t recommend Circa to anybody.
The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. They answer any questions we might have quickly and with a smile. I really appreciate went I get my packages delivered straight to my door. Thank you!
Overall enjoyed my time at Circa Uptown. The apartments are spacious with good closet space . Easy access to the interstate and uptown towers.
Beautiful, well maintained apartment. All the staff is helpful and friendly. We have no complaints about Circa. It is also very dog friendly. They have done a great job cleaning during the ongoing Covid pandemic.