I have only had a tour and have worked with Kristine in the leasing office, who is a total delight, and am very excited for the opportunity to join the Circa Uptown community!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great community! Smaller than others in the area which is nice. The entire Staff is outstanding and will go out of their way to help their existing and future residents.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have an overall good time at Circa Uptown. The apartments are nice and good to live on. The my only issues have been the sound from coming from the gym

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Moving in the 23rd! Can’t wait to live so close to work and enjoy all the perks of living uptown. All the amenities plus the Great view and open floor plan

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The location is amazing. It has a great community atmosphere and my neighbors are so nice. I love all the dogs In the building because I don’t have one.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Love the location and the concierge. It's great being close to the action and to my work. The parking and valet trash service are excellent as well. Really love living at Circa

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

My experience is made by the wonderful staff at Circa Uptown. If it weren’t for them, this place would not feel like home. Everyone is always so kind and welcoming.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great place to live, love the community and the amenities! Love the concierge and all of the Circa Uptown team. Very pet friendly for my dog!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff has been incredible helpful with setting up our apartment, giving us tours, and being easy to communicate with! Thank you! I am so excited to move into the space in a few weeks!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I am so excited to experience all the facilities that Circa has to offer from the pool, to the gym, business center, pet wash stations and the list goes on.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

1 year ago today we moved to Charlotte and Circa Uptown was nothing short of amazing for our first living experience in the city. The location is absolutely perfect!!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa uptown is the best! You cannot beat the location, right next to the ballpark and the stadium you can walk to any uptown location. The gym, lounges and circa staff are all top notch!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff is amazing. The views are above and beyond. The location is convenient to dining, entertainment, sports, and nightlife. Pet friendly.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Moving in was easy and everyone has been helpful and pleasant! Community is so clean and close to everything! We cant wait for events and to use the amenities! We love it!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Friendly staff .... spacious units ... all facilities available... awesome views of uptown .... I love the monthly event they organize to know our neighbors...

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I just moved in and Ienjoyed the entire expirence from tour to lease prep and move in. At aloe was great from start to finish and answered all my questions and returned my email promptly. Happy to be here

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Sadly I can’t put -1, my experience since my first day has been a living hell! I am counting the days until my lease ends, the manager and staff have done nothing to assist me in arriving to an agreement between us and the neighbor upstairs. I know that you already know my concerns but I will still list the defects of this “ luxury uptown” apartments. 1. The smell of marijuana throughout the walkways, 2. Dogs near the pool, 3. Trash piled up constantly near the trash chute, 4. Dog poop throughout hallways, 5. Poor management service, 6. No respect for pool hours and sexual and ilegal activities in the pool, 7. Loud drug and violence music in the “family” pool area, 8. Courtesy police is a joke, 9. Poor resident social events, 10. The last but most important is the lack of respect for residents concerns

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

We have been in CLT just a week and already feel at home at Circa. We moved from Ohio with our dog, Oakley, and we were nervous about finding the right fit. But it's already apparent - This is the perfect place for us to be!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Just resigned my lease for another year at Circa. Great staff and Care team, ammeneties. Clean apartments with a great layout. Good quality features in the apartment makes a difference.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

just finished all the paper work, was smooth transaction every one was helpful and nice, liz was very helpful giving us tour and help us explaining everything, we got the best deal for 2 bed apt we really happy.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The concierge and leasing office team are very friendly and welcoming. I love the amenities of the entire building and use them on a daily basis. The other tenants are also very friendly and makes it a pleasure to make this a home.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Best place I’ve ever lived! The staff is incredible, the amenities are exactly what we want and it truly feels like home. Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love my home, Circa has the perfect location in uptown. And the team here is top notch, requests are completed immediately and they made my move-in experience easy!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Inside the apartment, wonderful. The building, not so much. It's not secure, anyone can get in. The residents trash it every weekend. It's probably great if your 18-24. It feels more like a college dorm than a "luxury" apartment building.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Just moved to Charlotte to start a new job and found a home at Circa Uptown. It is a great location and the community is amazing. I highly recommend.