Circa Uptown Apartments

Very nice. Very clean. Great customer service. Welcoming neighbors. Wonderful location that’s near a bunch of bars, restaurants, and a great view of the baseball stadium and city
It’s been great always make feel comfortable. Never have problem with packages or anything of that sort. I just don’t see my self living anywhere else.
Overall i have enjoyed my time at circa uptown apartments. The apartments are nice and have all the comforts you would need. There can be noise every now and again that can get annoying. An example being metallic clicking noise from the ceiling fans.
The apartment features are incredible. High ceilings and doors, sound doesn’t penetrate in, modern appliances and more. Amenities are fantastic, but are currently only available until 8 pm. Staff is extremely helpful and nice. Made it effortless for move in
Wasn’t sure how I was going to like living in uptown after moving from southend but the location is great! A ton of food options all within walking distance and the amenities here are great!
The residents and staff have all been friendly and great to meet. I look forward to the amenities fully opening so I can get the full experience.
Great living! The only complaint is the noise level. The neighbors can sometimes forget this is an apartment and there are others attached to them; stomping, loud music, etc. And the bedroom windows aren’t as sound proof as the balcony doors. It would have been nice that the front of the bldg had sound proof bedroom windows. You hear EVERYTHING from car mufflers, trucks, sidewalk conversations, etc
Great location and amenities. The staff here is absolutely top notch. The move in experience was super smooth and seem less. The concierge makes life so much easier.
So far my experience has been very pleasant. The staff has been very helpful with my move in process and made sure I had everything I needed.
Love it here feels safe and everyone is friendly. love that dogs are very welcomed here, also love the way the concierge works especially Damien that was very helpful for me me with the move.