Circa Uptown

4.4

4.4

Richard
The maintenance staff are excellent. Jorge was so engaging and extremely efficient. We need more hands to count how many times he came to our aid - such a shame to see him move on to another community, but at the very same time, we wish him all the best of wishes in his future endeavours.

Lea
Circa Uptown offers an amazing location, right in uptown but extremely accessible to the neighborhoods close by. All the apartment amenities are kept continuously clean and the features in the apartments are unique (like my built in book shelves!)

Kevin M.
1 star
I can’t believe that Circa is stopping the monthly events . We don’t have much here and to take that away from us just isn’t right . Sam has been the best at giving events and she recently told me that she would no longer be doing the events .

Phoenix
When I walked thru these doors I knew this was home! Kevin and Bernard are absolutely amazing, they made this moves so easy and did it with a smile! So happy to be apart of Circa Uptown

Trystan
It’s very nice place to live. The maintenance.staff is very quick and helpful . The location of the building is very nice as well. Would recommend to my friends.

Cassandra
I just moved in and so far I’m loving everything. The leasing staff is AMAZING, and the concierges that I have met are nice and helpful. Can’t wait to meet new people

Brian
Circa apartments already feel like home and I’ve only been here for a short time. Bernard helped me out tremendously with my move in process and made sure it was as smooth as it could possibly be. I couldn’t have asked for a better process, and I look forward to enjoying the many amenities Circa provides across the board as time goes on!

Matthew
All I can say is I love circa and so proud to call this home. From the time that I found circa on the internet I called and spoke with Kevin. He help us get everything we needed and answered every question which made moving from Buffalo super easy. Fast forward a year our lease was up and if it wasn't for Kevin and Bernard talking with us we couldn't wait to sign another year lease. It's employees like Kevin and Bernard plus Cole and hutch that really make circa feel like home. I am so grateful for everything they have done these past 18months. Thank you kevin and your crew

Justin
The staff is a huge plus, the maintenance crew has always been responsive and solid, but the community is incredibly weak and generally anti-social. There's not much that could be changed that is within any one individual's control or power. At the end of my current lease, I'll 99% be looking elsewhere due to the expected pricing and odd transplants that fill this building.

Tina
about 2 months ago
Love living at Circa Uptown! It's awesome. I feel safe. It's clean and close to everything. It's perfect. I would highly recommend to friends and co-workers