Circa Uptown Apartments is a great community to be a resident at. The staff is friendly, the maintenance team is extremely helpful and the views of the city are great!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

It was a great move in experience from the time I signed my lease until the time I got my keys. I love that the community is very close to downtown everything is basically less than 5 minutes away.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Love Love Love Circa Uptown! The location, the staff, and the customer service! The residents are awesome and the resident events are great!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The leasing office was very attentive to my needs and were very professional. They kept consistent communication with me throughout the application process and I am very appreciative.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

We’ve loved living here for the last 1.5 years! The apartment finishes, views, staff, & community are top notch. Looking forward for continuing to live here.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The elevator was out all weekend while the building was busy with people visiting for CIAA. The light post in the back of the building that’s falling down hasn’t been fixed yet. The concierge staff are always very nice but not always efficient.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Very good. Everything has been great so far. Only thing lacking is consistency. By that I mean little things like manager to marshamallows being put out, to parking passes, etc.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff at Circa Uptown made my out of state move so easy! I was given a to do list with links and contact info. Everyone on site was super friendly.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Love living in Circa Uptown, I truly believe it’s the best apartment complex in Charlotte! Great apartment appeal and space, concierge team, gym, community events frequently. There’s nothing to not like!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love everything this apartment has to offer. The amenities are amazing. It’s a prime location. The staff is extremely helpful. It’s well worth every penny.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I can’t say enough positive things about living at Circa Uptown. From the amenities, to the fabulous staff, it’s a wonderful and caring place to live!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa uptown is a Great place to live. Great location, amenities amazing staff. Animal friendly. love happy hours and a variety of events are held every month to bring together neighbors.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love circa!! I moved to Charlotte just over a year ago and been at circa ever since. The concierge staff is lovely and always willing to go above and beyond to help you with whatever you need. The pool and gym are awesome as well!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have been a circa resident for a year and it has been fine. The circa cares team is very good and they frequently organize very engaging events.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love living at Circa Uptown Apartments. The location is perfect and walking distance to work. Everyone is so friendly and I love how pet friendly it is.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I've been with circa uptown for about 2 years now. The staff are sweet and make you feel at home. The views are fantastic. The residents are polite and friendly. And it's close to everything!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Fun environment, fun events, great amenities and awesome staff! Highly recommend coming to take a tour and see everything the building has to offer.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

We love Circa! The location is fantastic, the amenities are amazing, the pool and courtyard are an oasis in the heart of Uptown and the staff are amazing.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Love Circa Uptown!! A great view of Uptown Charlotte. Close to so many of the great events the City of Charlotte has to offer! A great community to be a part of!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa is a stylish luxury apartment complex in the best location of Uptown Charlotte! Friendly staff, helpful concierge and plenty of high rated amenities.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

easy to use. direct. not sure what this though. I am writting this just because I have to fill up to 140 chars. Isnt that a little too much? As a programmer i feel thats too much

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love living at Circa! My apartment perfectly suits my lifestyle, the location is perfect for working in uptown, and the concierge and staff are so friendly, and so helpful.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa Uptown is a wonderful apartment complex. Hard to beat the location and quality of apartments. I’ve been here since the beginning and am still enjoying it and just signed to stay another year.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

It has been nice living here. The staff is friendly. The apartments are pretty nice. The location is good. Overall it has been nice to live here.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

You can't beat this great location. We walk everywhere - park, games, restaurants, arts events. Caring, friendly and helpful staff. Also nice amenities and regular social events!