Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa Uptown Apartments is a great community to be a resident at. The staff is friendly, the maintenance team is extremely helpful and the views of the city are great!
It was a great move in experience from the time I signed my lease until the time I got my keys. I love that the community is very close to downtown everything is basically less than 5 minutes away.
Love Love Love Circa Uptown! The location, the staff, and the customer service! The residents are awesome and the resident events are great!
The leasing office was very attentive to my needs and were very professional. They kept consistent communication with me throughout the application process and I am very appreciative.
We’ve loved living here for the last 1.5 years! The apartment finishes, views, staff, & community are top notch. Looking forward for continuing to live here.
The elevator was out all weekend while the building was busy with people visiting for CIAA. The light post in the back of the building that’s falling down hasn’t been fixed yet. The concierge staff are always very nice but not always efficient.
Very good. Everything has been great so far. Only thing lacking is consistency. By that I mean little things like manager to marshamallows being put out, to parking passes, etc.
The staff at Circa Uptown made my out of state move so easy! I was given a to do list with links and contact info. Everyone on site was super friendly.
Love living in Circa Uptown, I truly believe it’s the best apartment complex in Charlotte! Great apartment appeal and space, concierge team, gym, community events frequently. There’s nothing to not like!
I love everything this apartment has to offer. The amenities are amazing. It’s a prime location. The staff is extremely helpful. It’s well worth every penny.