Circa Uptown Apartments

Inside the apartment, wonderful. The building, not so much. It's not secure, anyone can get in. The residents trash it every weekend. It's probably great if your 18-24. It feels more like a college dorm than a "luxury" apartment building.
I have an overall good time at Circa Uptown. The apartments are nice and good to live on. The my only issues have been the sound from coming from the gym
So happy for being here but some neighbours are not collecting the dog stuff which makes bad smell and lot of flys. Other than that everything is good here
Staff is friendly. Other residents tend to be very loud throughout the night. It’s annoying when other people get the elevator reserved for Over the 3 hour time slot when I was not able too.
My experience has been well enough to renew my lease. However, the squeaky bed and heavy walker in the apartment above me and the trash left outside my door by the resident who refuses to use their valet trash can that they pay for has not ran me all the way out...but that could change any day! It’s great but there are still people who don’t consider the people around them. Pay too much money to live like I’m in a layered dumpster. Management please get this property back to being grade A living in uptown!!
Fun environment, fun events, great amenities and awesome staff! Highly recommend coming to take a tour and see everything the building has to offer.
It has been nice living here. The staff is friendly. The apartments are pretty nice. The location is good. Overall it has been nice to live here.
I have been a circa resident for a year and it has been fine. The circa cares team is very good and they frequently organize very engaging events.
Just moved in and so far everything has been great! There were a few hiccups with the service elevator, shower drain, and ice maker but otherwise loving my new home!
Overall I have had a great experience here. Good location. Easy to walk to work in uptown Great apartment sizes. Some issues with internet signal.