Sadly I can’t put -1, my experience since my first day has been a living hell! I am counting the days until my lease ends, the manager and staff have done nothing to assist me in arriving to an agreement between us and the neighbor upstairs. I know that you already know my concerns but I will still list the defects of this “ luxury uptown” apartments. 1. The smell of marijuana throughout the walkways, 2. Dogs near the pool, 3. Trash piled up constantly near the trash chute, 4. Dog poop throughout hallways, 5. Poor management service, 6. No respect for pool hours and sexual and ilegal activities in the pool, 7. Loud drug and violence music in the “family” pool area, 8. Courtesy police is a joke, 9. Poor resident social events, 10. The last but most important is the lack of respect for residents concerns

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love living at Circa Uptown Apartments. The location is perfect and walking distance to work. Everyone is so friendly and I love how pet friendly it is.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Inside the apartment, wonderful. The building, not so much. It's not secure, anyone can get in. The residents trash it every weekend. It's probably great if your 18-24. It feels more like a college dorm than a "luxury" apartment building.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

It’s basically like living in a hotel now, I’m surrounded by loud AirBnbs, the visitor parking is 5 spaces and it’s always full, Circa isn’t the same anymore, a lot less fun.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

An apartment complex on the decline. Not the friendly team and quiet Circa that it was a year ago. Fewer concierge hours, removal of cable subscriptions, faulty communication boxes at door entry, influx of Air BnB residents on weekends etc. Will not be renewing my lease

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have an overall good time at Circa Uptown. The apartments are nice and good to live on. The my only issues have been the sound from coming from the gym

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I do love it here but I would like the pool heated yr. Round as advertised and I hate that we have to scan our keys to get in the garage doors. Overall LOVE it. Akean and Lexy need to be the faces of our community. Akean has been the best since we moved in and lexy has been a great addition. I wish all concierge worked as hard as they do. Akean really set the bar high and continues to do so.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Fun environment, fun events, great amenities and awesome staff! Highly recommend coming to take a tour and see everything the building has to offer.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The elevator was out all weekend while the building was busy with people visiting for CIAA. The light post in the back of the building that’s falling down hasn’t been fixed yet. The concierge staff are always very nice but not always efficient.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have been a circa resident for a year and it has been fine. The circa cares team is very good and they frequently organize very engaging events.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Circa Uptown has so much to offer to its residents! The view of Uptown is amazing and the location is perfect! You are steps away from cheering on the Panthers or the Knights!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Living at Circa Uptown apartment has been amazing. Everything is so close and you feel like you’re always taken care of. Circa is super clean.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Just moved in and so far everything has been great! There were a few hiccups with the service elevator, shower drain, and ice maker but otherwise loving my new home!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

It has been nice living here. The staff is friendly. The apartments are pretty nice. The location is good. Overall it has been nice to live here.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I love circa!! I moved to Charlotte just over a year ago and been at circa ever since. The concierge staff is lovely and always willing to go above and beyond to help you with whatever you need. The pool and gym are awesome as well!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The staff is super helpful and very friendly! The location is perfect and amenities are great. The one complaint is that the pool has been under construction a lot during the summer and sometimes the music played by the complex on the weekends at the pool is super loud.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

The best part of Circa Uptown Apartments is their Friendly staff, they make the community feel like home. Also, the moving process was super easy.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Very good. Everything has been great so far. Only thing lacking is consistency. By that I mean little things like manager to marshamallows being put out, to parking passes, etc.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Still a great community! Convenient to sporting events, food, entertainment & shopping. I left off a star because we do have some loud neighbors as any community & randoms via Airbnb

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Great amenities and very friendly concierge staff. Also the location could not be better, it is easy to get to a Panthers game or go out in uptown.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Overall I have had a great experience here. Good location. Easy to walk to work in uptown Great apartment sizes. Some issues with internet signal.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Overall i have enjoyed my time at circa. the apartment are well designed. the leasing office folks are really nice. It is in a good location to get around uptown.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Love Circa Uptown!! A great view of Uptown Charlotte. Close to so many of the great events the City of Charlotte has to offer! A great community to be a part of!

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

I have had overall great experience in this building. The leasing and staff have been helpful in my time here. The building is well maintained.

Reply from Circa Uptown Apartments

Very nice place to live in. The best thing is that it's located in the heart of the town which makes it the best place. Moreover it offers a large deal of amenities.