Circa Uptown Apartments

Being a resident here would be amazing and awesome I love the community and the area and I love the floor plans and all the activities and everything
I'm really enjoying living here so far! The staff is so friendly and the amenities are great. I really enjoy the free events and meeting other people in the building. On the first floor, you should remodel the bathrooms by the pool so they each just have one stall and then a sauna.
Great place to live in, superb location so close to all the action in Uptown Charlotte. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and well-maintained premises.
I’ve been here 2 years and the complex is great. The front office, maintenance staff and especially the concierge staff are awesome. Thank you Circa.
Love the location, apartment layout, and amenities! The staff is great, always quick and responsive! The maintenance and concierge teams very attentive and proactive.
It’s a good good place to live and the neighborhood and Amenities are good. living at Circa Uptown has been a pleasure because of the location and friendly staffs. Apartment is spacious. Natalie is the best.
So far my experience has been very pleasant. The staff has been very helpful with my move in process and made sure I had everything I needed.
I love the people I have met and how clean they keep the carpet. Especially being in a building with pets, it’s good to know that is taken care of.
The residents and staff have all been friendly and great to meet. I look forward to the amenities fully opening so I can get the full experience.
Love it here feels safe and everyone is friendly. love that dogs are very welcomed here, also love the way the concierge works especially Damien that was very helpful for me me with the move.