Citation Club

The apartment Community was super clean and well-kept! The apartments themselves were very Updated and spacious. Also has a great gym and pools!
I love living here. is beautiful, clean. safe and pet friendly ! the neighbors are nice, the facilities are beautiful. the amazon hub is convenient ! so far so good :)
The community is clean and I appreciate them for responding quickly to any issues, if reported. I hope they continue doing the same. Hoping to have a play area inside the community soon!
The apartment itself and the staff have been great but we have had several issues with neighbors themselves and staff does not seem to have a course of action to mediate the issues beyond sending an email.
Its been 4 months and we love living here, the staff are really friendly and the neighborhood too!! The grass are trim and clean. Love walking in the evening around the neighborhood. People living here are also friendly.
I am probably the longest term resident here and as long as I have to rent, I am very pleased to call Citation Club my home. All the recent modern updates on property has been incredible and aesthetically pleasing.
The staff is awesome and the community is a very nice place to live. It’s well kept and clean, and it’s very dog friendly. I’m glad I chose citation club!
The apartments are newly renovated and spacious. The area is quite calm but there are a lot of stores nearby. Also, I95 is only a few minutes away. The amenities are very clean.
So far living in Citation Club has been a breeze. The move in process was easy as the front office never questioned any amount of help! It doesn’t hurt that the apartment itself is beautiful also!
So far so good. Too soon to tell. The residents are very friendly. The community is well maintained. Sergio from the office has been very helpful