Citation Club

4.3

4.3

Jaime
I highly recommend living at the citation club in Delray Beach. Quiet clean and safe are a few bonuses of living here. 2 lovely pools and bbq areas is a great way you can spend time with friends and family.
Blair
Friendly and efficient staff. My family and I feel safe and secure here at Citation Club. Thank you to the staff and everyone who makes this a special place.
Stephanie
From the leasing staff to the maintenance officers, everyone at Citation Club are courteous, professional and prompt. It has been a great experience living here so far!
Erica
courtney was so sweet! she helped me with absolutely everything! This place is very friendly snd clean and put together. Also, there are many amenities on the complex, which I think is very clean as well.
Mya
The office managers and workers are super friendly and knowledgeable. They helped me move in smoothly. My neighbors are quiet and I like to see the community being used in terms of people walking their dogs, going to the dog park and utilizing the pool space etc. It’s very “homey” to me and I love it so far!
Edmond
I love living in this area, a lot of things to do and very accessible to many things. I love living in this area, a lot of things to do and very accessible to many things.
Verified Resident
I am very happy with my beautiful lakeview. It is close to a shopping center and gas station. The complex has a nice pool and volleyball/tennis court.
Mario
We are new to the development and we definitely loved the vibe of everyone and the units are nice and very spacious. Love the pools abs tennis courts the most
Mostafa
So far everything is all right; according my first and second visit, I like the community, everything organized and good, the lease office clean with nice and professional agents
Courtney
Loved Courtney in the office ❤️❤️ Very positive energy from her and they are all so busy in the office and working so hard and fast. Thank you!