Citra Apartments

4.3

4.3

Mikhal
We love the apartment complex. The communication between the staff and us are really great. Easy to get in touch with and if there is a problem with something we get it resolved right away. Great layout of the apartment unit. We love it.
Mrunal K.
It's so friendly, clean and windy. Great community I have ever seen. I'm so happy to moved here. The apartment location is in the middle of Sunnyvale and everything is so nearby.
Piotr
We very much enjoy living in the Citra community. The staff is responsive and friendly. After having lived in several communities across the country, I'm confident that this has been one of my best experiences with community employees. The apartments are beautiful and comfortable, which is the reason that we look forward to continuing our lease. The community could improve security measured with enforcing locked building doors.
Tiffany
Sound insulation isn't great so can occasionally hear neighbors walking around, singing, dragging furniture around, talking in hallways, etc. Location is nice though.
Sagar
about 2 months ago
Excellent community with nice amenities like pool, gym, swimming. Ample of parking spots for guests. Good international grocery stores around the block of citra apartments.
Jing
2 months ago
The location is good and the staff is very responsive and professional. The environment is very clean and smells nice. The only thing is that the building is kinda old and floor is too thin.
Roberto
4 months ago
Citra is in a great location. I love walking my dog around the neighborhood and being in between a shopping plaza that has a Safeway and a residential area. You get the benefits of both. Of course, like every apartment complex, odd things will happen here and there, especially because we are not in a gated community, but I feel safe and happy to live here.
Adam M.
5 months ago
I've lived here since summer 2015 (over 6 years now!) and have never had a reason to leave. The grounds are nice, the office staff are friendly and professional, the superintendent is perhaps the best I've ever seen, the location is convenient, the renovated units are beautiful, the decor in the common areas is well done... what's not to like? If we could just get compost disposal and some shared BBQ utensils, we'd have heaven on earth! :)
Mithil
6 months ago
Community is great. Luxurious houses and great amenities. Only problem I had is the allocation of parking spot for my car is very inconvenient as parking is on the other corner of the community for me. I have requested leasing office about that but they mention they can't change that.
Sagar
6 months ago
Citra has a very convenient location and is beautifully maintained. We recently referred few friends here as well. We have a good community interaction with the other residents and kids can play safely in the play/open area.