City Centre Ithaca

4.7

4.7

Yuhui
Really nice community!! Enjoy living here! The facilities are gorgeous, the staff is extremely helpful. Living here is really comfortable and makes my time in Ithaca very enjoyable.
Bailey
Tha facilities are gorgeous, the staff is extremely helpful, and made my experience super easy! I would definitely recommend City Centre for anyone.
Antonio
Living at City Centre is really comfortable and makes our time in Ithaca very enjoyable. The amenities are a great advantage, especially over the summer. We love grilling downstairs or in the rooftop :)
Janet
Some of the things I appreciate most about living in CityCentre probably aren't mentioned on the leasing tour. My closets are so large that I can fill them with stored items yet I still have room to roll my standing desk into the closet and close the door on it at the end of the workday. You can find several places to fill your water vessel with filtered city water that eliminates the chlorine taste other downtown water has. The ceilings are really high, adding a spacious feel to the interiors. There is room to put everything away and appreciate the clean, clear spaciousness of these apts. The leasing agents, management team and porters also won't mention how friendly they are, how flexible and accommodating, that they will water your plants when you're away if you ask, and greet your pet with affection and treats so the pet knows that this home is great, even if you do have to take an elevator to get to your own spot by the big picture window in your apartment
Meng Chieh
about 2 months ago
The resident experience has been awesome! City Centre made our move-in day easy and smooth. The team is always ready to help when we need it!
Dylan
4 months ago
CCI genuinely has the best maintenance, staff, amenities, etc of the 4 apartments i've lived in. I feel super safe here. As always I recommend to everyone.
Janet
4 months ago
During the approximately five month long Ithaca winters, when the sidewalks are often, but never predictably, icy and/or slushy, it is of inestimable value to have an indoor gym, a highly energy efficient tenant-operated, room-by-room, thermostat-controlled heating system, and the car safely tucked into the garage away from the elements. I have come to love these features and the ease they bring as a tenant. No shoveling! No scraping! No slipping!
Shristi Pradeep
4 months ago
Fabulous, well-constructed apartments. The building has a nice lobby to invite guests over or just unwind after a long day. Centrally located and offers beautiful views of Ithaca.
Adam
5 months ago
Love it here! The staff are all incredibly nice and the facilities are impeccably maintained. On top of that, we have access to a top notch gym.
Spiros
5 months ago
My resident experience has been stellar and its all thanks to the City Centre Ithaca Team. They are always positive and ready to tackle any task given. Great teamwork!