City Edge Flats

4.2

4.2

Tiffany
I love this complex the people here are so nice it's well kept when something need to be fixed they get to it right away never have a parking problem

Wykela
1 star
Office staff is not understanding and does not work with you. They are rude especially the manager. I would not recommend them to anyone else

Judith
Mostly quiet complex and the grounds are kept up beautifully .. parking is a bit of an issue at times but overall very happy with my experience here

Alichia
about 2 months ago
Though rent is jumping up almost 300 bucks ... its not too bad a place to live for the most part. Overall enjoy the quietness. Neighbors aren't too bad either.

Brent
2 months ago
All the repaving and sidewalk work was carried out in a timely manner and was communicated to residents effectively as each step took place . The overall project improved the safety of walking the sidewalks and grounds. animals are being cared for by rtheir owners to where it is safe to walk without concern. as a handicapped person it is reassuring to know folks are controling their critters. I notice quite a few apartments a vacant partly due to return of rent-control residents to their newly constructed units in Murfreesboro. t was sad to see them depart, but life moves on. The few maintenance requests I have entered have been taken care of promptly and professionally. I have enjoyed living here for over 10 years. Nov 1st will be 11 years.

Terria
2 months ago
The apartments are great. The only complaint is that I’ve been here since September of 2021 and the pool is still closed. Once the pool opens it will be 10/10

Tyanna
2 months ago
Staying at City Edge was a great place until they took one of the dumpster away and on the weekend. Trash and other stuff is all over the ground and floating with the wind. I did not like that at all. Then you can't use the dumpster m-f. We can only use the dumpster saterday and sunday. If you are caught using the dumpster m-f you will get fined. Which I think is a stupid rule. Sometimes the trash cab do not run. There have been new neighbors moved in and my children started getting bullied. I kept reporting what was going on in the complex because I was seeking for help. The people in the office made me feel like they did not care about bullying. They was only worried about their money. They told me that I shouldn't be outside watching kids and communicating with the neighbors house. "I HAVE RIGHTS TO DO AS I FEEL!" They threaten to put me out and put a fine on my rent. My apartment is really not worth the price. Everything is too small and do not have that much space in it.

Renee
3 months ago
We continue to renew our lease here because it’s comfortable, for the most part quiet and still affordable during these trying times. It’s home for us and we are happy here at City Edge Flats.

Ladarius
3 months ago
Decent apartments to stay at I wouldn’t say it’s the best but it’s decent Atleast it’s somewhere to stay could be worst if you want somewhere to stay just move here

Melinda
4 months ago
I've enjoyed living in City Edge flats very much but I have had a few issues that was not responded to in a proper or professional manner. Phone calls are not returned when you leave messages by staff or management. Complaints or lease breaking agreements should be addressed in a different manner by making sure you have the correct tentant that is at fault.