City Edge Flats

4.4

4.4

Kelly S.
I love the apartment and the area. Its loud at times. It's irritating when you have kids tapping on your windows early in the morning. Over all I really like the location.
Renee
My family has thoroughly enjoyed living here. Our apartment feels like a house and it’s definitely home. Neighbors are pleasant, quiet complex. We have no complaints.
Tammy
Nice quiet place! Love that the property has trees. Our dogs enjoy the nice grounds and the dog park. I like that we can walk the dogs without worrying about cars. Our neighbors seem nice and orderly.
Alichia
All and all its great here and quiet! ... No big issues. Our neighbors are quiet next to us and behind us ... some kids around here are a bit much on the eh side but all in all it's nice.
Denario
My family loves it here! The Community is Great from our neighbors to the Apartment staff! Plus they are willing to work with you in the best way possible! Thank You!
Tyanna
The community is very quiet, people are nice here and they mind thier business. I wish their playground was a little bigger for the kids to play on but it's very nice to sit on your porch and watch your kids play
Wykela
Very good nice neighborhood . Friendly residents and maintenance team . Beautiful on the inside and clean outdoors . I love the back patio section
Houston
Decent place to stay. Great dog park and some nice neighbors. Would recommend to friends and family. It’s very convenient place to live and it’s close to Kroger and plenty of food places.
Brent
As a resident for over 10 years now, I have definitely enjoyed the experience. The staff is responsive and maintenance is always there when you need them.
Ladarius
Pretty decent place to stay at quite subdivision not really noisy at all cool neighbors I like if everyone gets along with eachother they have a pretty decent dog park and decent size pool for everyone to go swimming at