City Edge Flats

4.2

4.2

Dyvonte
I love the leasing office very nice and very understanding! The community is great i haven’t had any issues with neighbors or with anything from here yet

Alichia
about 2 months ago
We jave enjoyed our time here. It's quiet, with no real major issues. The maintenance men here are amazing! And the staff is pretty good as well! (I don't deal with the office ladies really lol)

Brandy
2 months ago
Nice place to live and pet friendly and my son is going to love the park and pool very quiet and my neighbors are nice going to tell my family and friends

Brenda
2 months ago
Very quiet and nice place to live so far I'm enjoying my stay here would recommend it to my friends and family my son is really going to enjoy the pool and park and it's pet friendly

Tena
1 star
I have lived here for many years. When we first started it was great. The office held little events that got the neighborhood festive. Little things like the food truck or having door contest made living here not that bad. After the new management it felt like residence here were pushed to the side. Daily upkeep fell thru. Sometimes there would be trash flying thru the area but the incident that took the cake was when one of the tenants moved out and left their door open it took the office 3 days before someone realized something was off. This would have never happen in the past. We always had someone coming around in the golf cart picking up loose trash or keeping up the bushes/trees. Overall disappointed with the new management.

Kadyn
3 months ago
So far my family and I are loving our new home!! We have already met some great people, maintenance team is super fast, reliable, and very friendly.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
Great experience answered any questions I had and helped me figure out exactly what needed to be done. The staff understood this was my first apartment and explained everything accordingly.

Brent
3 months ago
I like living here, where the residents are friendly and sociable. The support team is great and very helpful. After 11 years, I have no complaints and enjoy living here.

Regina
3 months ago
Nice, pleasant area. We are enjoying our new community! We have enjoyed seeing our neighbors Fall/Halloween decorations. I am glad to know that decorating for holidays is welcome here!

Renee
3 months ago
We’ve enjoyed living here the past 3 years. Still bummed we’ve never been able to use the salt water pool as it’s honestly what attracted us to this complex. It’s quiet. It’s comfortable. It’s home.