City North at Sunrise Ranch

4.3

4.3

Living here has been great, idk what else to say at this moment and time nothing jas gone wrong! Wish the gym had a bit more in it but it has everything you need!
Works well with tenants and gets work orders done in a timely manner. They are a Very understanding staff and take great care of the pool! Happy to be here
Could have been a lot better. Honestly I think this place is a bit too stuffy and uptight about things but I’m grateful I have a roof over my head.
The place is beautiful and peaceful! Pool is very good and comfortable with the kids. The service of repair is wonderful, rapid and efficient
Before moving here I lived in a 400 sq.ft studio with my wife and dog. We had no room what so ever! The dog park was a wooden fence that couldn't even support itself and the management was awful. Their maintenance people had no respect for my belongings, they got paint on my wreath and trashed my knick knacks my great aunt had carved. Since moving here, the handy men have been friendly, its very dog friendly and there's so much room for my family even in a 1 bedroom. It feels like a mansion compared to how I used to live. The pet waste stations are always stocked and the valet trash is very Handy! The events the office holds are very fun too
Haven’t had any issues. Amenities are Well Maintained. Gym and laxer package rooms are convenient. No noise. Maintenance are on time. Events are happening.
All in all I have had a lot of ups and downs with this complex. I do not have anything kind to say about the upper management, but the ladies in the front office are very kind and have worked with me the best they can on several issues. In terms of upper management, don't expect good customer service and do expect them to nickle and dime you for every little thing.
Great staff, felt very welcome especially for my first apartment. The leasing office looked amazing, very clean and organized. They really try to work with you to get you what you need.
I just moved in 2 week ago exactly. So far so good. I like that there is a lot of green grass, that seems to be kept up well. A lot of residents have pets, as I also see people out and walking around the neighborhood. The gym is small but it works for me for now. The pools is definitely an attractive feature of city north. I also like the location and seems to be a perfect distance to most things I need.
So far good. Good Neighbor hood. School Is maintenance on time. Swimming pool and gym amneties well maintained. Long term tenants will face rent Increase.