City Parc II at West Oaks Apartments

I like the topography. Quiet and serene neighborhood. Friendly office staff. Accessibility to Walmart , Schools, Banks and Recreational park offers the most amazing experience.
need to do more on cleaning of the enviroments and the stray cats in the apartments but so far the enviroments is quiet which is my priority from onset and safely.
The apartments are spacious the area is quiet . My kids go to the school real close by. The staff members are helpful and nice. The property is always clean and good looking
The new upgrade, locks on mailroom and laundry a lovely , I can wash clothes in a clean are now , the mailbox are no longer broken , I love living here
Love the apartment and the residents! The management has been very helpful. The walkways are clean and trash is cleaned up if it is blown around by the wind.
I love living in City Parc 2. The staffs are exceptional. Always get things fix on time in my unit. I have been here for than 6 months and so far, I have not had one single complete to make. I have excellent neighbors, that respect everyone privacy.
I've lived here for 16 yrs! That's in itself says alot about my experience living here! The staff is Great!!! Especially Ms. Evelyn! She really help you with whatever she can. The Maintenance Team is Fast and thoro!!! They get it done!!! Thanks CityParc2!!!
I love it here, it’s peaceful, beautiful and I’d recommend anyone here. I’m thankful for being able to have the chance to be apart of this community
Excellent staff, Honest move in experience and very straight forward staff. Clean apartments and only thing I wish they can get new dumpster and get some recycling bins to help the community stay cleaner
I love that I’m seeing great improvement Updates better environments Improvements to the pool area, mailboxes, painting an more great. It’s been more improvement in the last 6months then in the 3years I been living here. It’s still a big roach problem here and I don’t care for the carpet.