City Parc II at West Oaks Apartments
4 stars242 Reviews

Kiera
Office Staff is always willing to help, maintenance is always around and very helpful. Schools, parks and stores are walking distance. Usually a quiet area.

Tina
Overall I love it I’m comfortable me and my nabors get alone had a lil problem with the ones on top me but it was resolved quickly I enjoy my house

Karen
The manager and the other staff is very disrespectful when something needs to be fixed they don’t come and fix it and the managers don’t like Black people

Naomi
I have been here for over two years and I have no complaints. The office works with me and when I need maintenance done they always come in a timely manner and it is taken off. Management is nice and works well with me. The property is kept clean and the grass cut. No complaints

Verified Resident
Apartments are okay some minor perks laundry room needs better washer and dryer’s the pool always has discoloration other then that it’s okay.

Tashara
My experience has been good.. today I make 4 year being a resident here.. I like the section where I am located my neighbors are friendly and it’s not as much noise

Channa
I have been here for a couple of months now and so far everything is nice. The office and maintenance has been pretty good with request. Have not had any issue with mail. Overall I’m happy at this point

Phillis
My experience with city park is good so far I have no complaints another then that it alright by me I stay to myself a I had no trouble the three years I been there

Tanya
about 2 months ago
The community is well maintained also the community office staff is definitely amazing. The apartment itself is super adorable I absolutely have no complaints this far.

Channa
about 2 months ago
So far I'm having a pretty good experience. Have not run across any major problems. Its not very noise. I have some Friendly neighbors. Clean community