City Parc II at West Oaks Apartments

3.9

3.9

My apartments are livable... I haven't been to happy with the maintenance and problems I have been having... but i do like the apartments and in my section its very quiet
So far so good. I just got here barely 3 weeks. Is been quiet, with few exceptions of seeing people in the parking lots playing loud music in their cars on several occasions. Maintenance has been responsive to some extent.
I don't have any negative about my residential experience. I have had no trouble and when I need help from the office they assist me in a timely manner. My neighbors are really nice in my building, those that I have met...
Hi I’m a new resident I been living here for almost a year. I haven’t had any major problems but if and when I do the office staff always there to help.
Since i have been here i have no complaints or corcerns it had been great since i been living here office personnel very considerate of others needs maintenance is great also
I have been here going on 16yrs!!! That should say a lot!!!! I feel Safe here and I've seen other posts saying Noisy🤔 It's quiet around here!!! Yes children are out and some residents play loud music but when Quiet Time Hits.... Its Pretty Quiet! The Office Personnel is Professional! I Absolutely Love Mrs. Elvelyn💖 and the Maintenance Team is On It!!!
City Parc II at West Oaks is a warm community of people. My neighbors are great and friendly. The office staff is helpful and friendly. I would recommend to friends.
Quiet Neighborhood, love the topography. The proximity to Walmart and bus stop to designated school district is a plus. Recreational Park is within reach.
I can say tenants basically pay application fee for nothing. They let just anyone move in this place. Tenants are nasty bags of trash on porch trash thrown all over ground. This place is out of control because management does nothing but sit in office. This property has no lighting no cameras and people making drug sales at night. This property needs security guard 24/7 but wont get one. Handicap parking is a joke. If you gave to proof handicap for them to put sign up it and order it they should have it to where otherscant park there
Ms. Evelyn is very a nice woman and has been very helpful with our stay here. Although there are things that need to be worked on overall the apartment and community is an okay area.