City Parc II at West Oaks Apartments

3.9

3.9

Centrally located and accessible. Relatively a peaceful living. Apartment staff are amazing . Response to major maintenance issues is very rapid.
The office staff is always amazing and nice.. I never have any problems that doesn’t get fixed /solved.. I been living here for a year now and about to renew
I like the building I am in it very quiet and peaceful maintenance is great the only that I don’t like is how the landscapers don’t do a good job in front of my building they never blow the trash away that’s been there every since I move over a year ago and it looks worst since the freeze other than that I love it here
Very prompt on fixing any maintenance issues and take care of any residential issues that I may have in a prompt time. I can always email the main office for any complaints and will get a response by the next day.
I love my new apartment . It’s clean , very quiet and so comfortable! I have no complaints with my apartment. I feel like i could stay for years honestly.
It’s a great responsive team here at City Parc II. When there’s maintenance issues in your home you get a rapid response to take care of it. Our team is better than yours!
The staff is good and so is Maintance Team.. had a problem with pest control but they change company and they are okay. Wish they had a actually park for the kids to play are other activities so they want be as active with the loud noisy and disrespect.
Roaches and nothing but hood rats outside fighting at first it was good but then around nighttime roaches come scrambling and inside of walls
Very clean and nice apartment no complain people in the office they so helpful with the process of my application. The only complain is there is a lot of roaches even on our move in day
I have not had any experiences that have made me uncomfortable while here. When I need work done in my apartment - the work was always done with respect and timely. I have not waited long periods to get it done.