So far my resident experience has been great. Everything can be accessed online and the amenities are great. Maintenance is very responsive and prompt and the office is helpful

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great location for outdoor activities, friendly and helpful staff. I enjoy how convenient restaurant, shopping, gas and nightlife is when I need it.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Friendly staff, clean environment, great location, quiet, lots of parking space, spacious living spaces in three bedrooms apartment. Overall decent place

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The apartments are well maintained and the neighborhood is great. The amenities are great, we love the pool area and gym. A great place to live.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

My husband and I have lived here for nearly a year now and we love it! It is a great area and the property is kept very clean. The management is really nice and helpful with any issues. The maintenance staff is super quick to resolve things. 4 stars because the buildings were painted a few months ago and the numbers are still off. Otherwise, I love it here!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Super clean apartments! Friendly staff! Staff is always willing to help! Clean community.. very close to shopping centers! Great rent prices.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Community has very nice amenities, unfortunately the complex has very low water pressure which is a personal thumbs down for me but overall the staff seems like they have the residents best interest in mind and go out of their way to please

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Loving here has been great. I’m really happy with how management and maintenance have addressed any concerns I’ve had. Definitely one of the best places to rent in Tempe.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I'm not happy with new management or the rate of increase in our rent I love my apartment. They threw on a coat of paint. They fixed up the pool area but that's it. They put in new toliet and messed up the water pressure. My biggest issue is the new staff.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

when was a good move in, it could of be better though. we had our place all pick out and on our way to get a m/o some other resident end up getting our apartment. so we had to go pick out another one again. got our place and needed a few things repaired that were noticeable and that took about a month to get them all repaired after playing phone tag. and we have neighbors above us that are always arguing and pretty loud. but when its quiet it’s actually nice. we love our apartment, where it’s located on the complex, and the location, plus all the amenities. thx

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Moving in was a horrible experience. Slowly trying to see the good parts of this complex. We are starting to have bug issues. None of our maintenance issues have been addressed when we moved in.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Having been a resident for almost a year has been positive and fun! Rachel is always helpful whenever I had a question or needed assistance.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The grounds are nice as well as the apartments itself. It seems the complex is always working to update and make the apartments as functional as possible.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Close to work and everything in town. Beautiful space. Love it here and have been living here 3 different times. Convenient, staff is nice, upscale.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love the units here at cityscape everything is clean and up to date, you really get your money’s worth. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and are always willing to help you with any concerns you may have!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape at Lakeshore really feels like a home and not just an apartment in more ways than one. The finishes both inside and out are comforting and inviting. Our puppy even loves the community! We all know that a pets approval in important!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It’s a nice place . However the place was not ready at move in. The cabinets and laundry room were dirty. We had issues with the microwave, giving off a burning plastic smell . The dish washer was leaking . We complained and ended having to pay for this.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It’s good, have been staying for about 6 month now. I love how dog friendly the place is. A very nice area and just far enough from Arizona State Univerity.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

it's a nice place to live. quiet community. very clean. nice pool and grill area. neighbors are really nice. would recommend it to friends..

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love the apartment itself. It would be even better if the apartment numbers were posted, so guests and deliveries would know where to go. Parking near my apartment is inadequate. The front office often seems understaffed.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Not impressed with the communication with leasing office. Its best to just keep yourself updated and ask questions. Because not everything will be disclosed to you.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Nice apartment complex, in a great area. A lot of things are in walking distance so it makes it super easy to have a nice night out or to run all your errands.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape at lakeshore made my first apartment decision easy. There was a few hiccups but overall the experience was great. I am satisfied with my decision.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Living here has been pretty great. The area and everything surrounding is perfect. It’s a quiet community but so nice living right next to the 60.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

This apartment complex is in a good location and the staff are very friendly. They will keep you updated via emails with anyone going on on site!