Cityscape at Lakeshore

4.3

4.3

Monica
Naomi at the leasing office was extremely helpful from the second I applied and very patient with me. The building is clean, quiet, has great amenities, and is close to endless food places.

arianna
So far so good very nice apartment complex . Love that it’s close to everything and feels like a home for me and my family. So glad we found this place

Kenita
Beautiful apartment. Very clean community. Very nice and helpful staff. I’ve been living here for a total of 2.5 years and have not had any issues.

Sarah
about 2 months ago
Living here is great for the most part only complaint is staff sometimes don’t have answers to questions and maintenance requested regularly take at least a few days to hear back.

Natalia
3 months ago
Love it just moved in and the amenities and the quite hidden community. It’s well kept and feels safe. I love how the pool and gym are 24 hours and the greenery when walking my dogs

Verified Resident
3 months ago
My partner and I have resigned our lease multiple times. I’m pretty sure that says a lot in itself, but to be clear, we’re very happy here. :)

Victor
3 months ago
I have been here for a year now and it has been really good. I'd really recommend this complex. The leasing office does a great job for residents.

Eliana
4 months ago
Apartments are so cute and roomie! The layouts are very nice and I have multiple space for kitchen and bath. I love that we have our own bathroom!

Veronica
4 months ago
Love the neighborhood, amenities, and even the people living here are all so great! Glad to have found a place such a nice and like this to call home!

Ryan
4 months ago
I’ve been here for a few weeks now and everything is so great and much better than my last place. The apartments and landscaping are very nice and clean and overall the management is very kind and helpful