I love living here, is so peaceful and nice community. Property management are so helpful and friendly always going above and beyond to meet my needs.i really appreciate everything they have done to make my move easy.

We already have a year in this place and we will continue here, no complaints, Very quite, we love grill in the pool area, the gym is great.... awesome place to live

Living here has been a wonderful experience honestly I have no complaints I really enjoy it. And where I am there’s so many stores within walking distance it’s amazing.

I’ve enjoyed living at Cityscape at Lakeshore for the past year and a half. While maintenance requests don’t always go through in the most timely manner, the staff is always happy to help figure out how to make my experience better!

My wife and I have lived at this complex for 6 years. A great place to live that’s quiet, relaxing, has great amenities, and is in a great location. Over the years, the rent has gotten pretty expensive(over a $500 increase in 5 years) and we’ve made the decision to purchase our first home. Although bitter-sweet to leave, we would recommend Cityscape to others, if the rent is not too high.

The staff has been really helpful and friendly! I love the location of our complex and the style of the apartments. I only wish the 3 bedroom was cheaper so we could consider staying longer.

The office staff made my entire year the day I moved in. I was overwhelmed and filled with emotions and tears overflowing. These ladies helped me through every step of the way to make sure my move in worked out in my favor and I could not be more thankful for all of their help!

Great environment it is always a great place with great management & community. The gym is a great place to workout I actually like the machines we have. We recently moved in for school and it is a great place to live.

The approval process was good for the most part but our apartment we absolutely love and the garage included. I highly recommend especially because the people upfront are very helpful and nice. We have been living here for a little over 2 weeks and it’s been great so far, no complaints

We’re very happy here. Beautiful landscape. Nice neighbors. Nice facilities. Responsive maintenance. It is exactly what we were looking for.

Evette is awesome! Love the place. However there is a serious insect problem in the apartment and a lot of dog poop on the property. There are not enough visitor or unmarked parking spaces.

The community is clean and updated. The staff is helpful and nice. All amenities are great and functional! Parking can be difficult at times but always find a spot nevertheless. Overall great place to live!

I love that the cleaning staff is always out there cleaning and making sure that the complex is looking good. I also like that the management is always the nicest.

A great apartment for an impressive value in a pretty nice neighborhood. Close enough to campus for those with a car or bike, but far enough to be removed from all the noise of the students. The amenities are awesome, and the 24hr pool/fitness center has been a cool perk of living here.

Living here at cityscape at lakeshore has been a completely different experience than other apartments I have lived in. It’s such a calm place & the staff is wonderful.

Love the people around and the pool is spectacular. The community around is perfect for a student to get what they need! Would recommend to anyone.

I Love my apartment but a member of staff is rude and unprofessional. She is argumentative and disrespectful. I've lived here for years and been through 5 or 6 different managers since being purchased. I'm not happy here and many residents that were long time residents are no longer living here because of management. Therefore, would I recommend Cityscape at Lakeshore, the answer is yes because of the apartment itself, but not because of staff. It'll probably change again in a few months. Oh, and watch your rent payment amounts obviously they can't get that right either. They will back charge you for their lack of accounting.

I am thankful to find this apartment as I am a single mom of two and got divorced after 15 years first time living on my own and I can say I love This community I love the price of my two bedroom two bath and I love how the office really works with me I can talk to them about anything and they’re always here to help that is what I appreciate the most so I wanted to say thank you for letting me and my two kids live in your beautiful complex! Cynthia

Absolutely in love with our new place. Recently moved in and it’s the first place we have been living where it actually feels like a home ♥️

Great office staff, super friendly and helpful. They make you feel at home and comfortable. Super professional and really care about the problems in the community.

So far the staff has been great, everything works in the apartment, and noise and parking have not been an issue. It would be better if the gym was accessible 24 hours and if there were a dog park.

Cityscape at Lakeshore is a great place to live - it's close to grocery stores, the movie theater, coffee shops/restaurants, and the interstate while being relatively affordable. The pool and new clubhouse are great places to hang out as well!

So far so good. Beautiful complex and perfect location. The only complaint I have is that the community is not gates and that you have to pay for a carport.

The new change of management had some delays in services and with the property upkeep but has improved so far. Looking forward to seeing the clubhouse finished with its renovation.

Cityscape is a great place to live. The rent is good for the area and everything you could need is within a couple of miles. The pool is a good place to hang out or head to the on site gym. It's very relaxing.