It’s a lovely community. I’m excited to be a part of it. My upstairs neighbor is a bit noisy. But that’s ok. The apartment is clean and ready to be home.

This property is clea, up to date, and well maintained. The staff is friendly and it feels right at home. Their amenities are beautiful and they offer a lot to their residences.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It was a very smooth transition over to Cityscape. Everyone was very professional and great to deal with. The property is well maintained and we are very glad to call this place home.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love everything about them and the way they are friendly to today’s activities if smell what I mean and by far one of the best apartment gyms I’ve been in hands down

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Very friendly and supportive staff. Great location with easy access to shopping, dining, and university. The facilities are attractive and well maintained. Nice large pool and large gym.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The inside of my apartment is modern and elegantly simple. The brand new floors & carpet look and feel amazing. There’s plenty of space, I have more than 1,000 less square footage than in my previous residence. Yet I have more living space than the large 3 bedroom double story douplex I used to live in. To top it all off all the new renovations and fixtures just add to the atmosphere. Next the amenities... the pool and hot tub are surrounded by palm trees and are absolutely beautiful. Having a 24 your gym on site within steps of the pool is a dream come true. No more money spent on the gym membership! The clubhouse is cozy and I am loving being a resident here.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Things have been steadily improving since I moved in. More responsive, attentive, and generally on top of things than some places. New manager is great!

Rough transition from Fairfield! Racheal Potts the new office manager has been very helpful with turning that around. Only problem is rude disresetful college kids for neighbors.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

(pre-move in): So far things have been great. Whenever I have had questions, they are answered promptly and everyone at the office is very professional, which is great. The community, each time I have visited is also clean and quiet. I am looking forward to my move in at Cityscape!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

We will enjoy leaving at cityscape at Lakeshore. Great location, close to the freeway, with several nice restaurants, Starbucks, Whole Foods in walking distance

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I have been a tenant for one week as of this writing and so far I have enjoyed the community activity centers of the property. The pool is simply beautiful and the fitness room is more than adequate for me.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Aparments are big! Both bedrooms feel like masters. there enough closet space, Living room is pretty big, same as the kitchen. They have an amazing handyman "Enrique" who is on top of everything. I Just wish the it was a gated community, but other than that its a Great property!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I have just renewed my lease with Rachel a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. She did a great job with resolving my concerns. Thanks, Mr. Watson

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

So far it has been great! The staff seem to very nice and helpful whenever we call with questions regarding our lease or apartment. They really do assist with helping us fix anything that needs to be fixed.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Toni and I moved into our apartment in January this year, and our experience has been positive! The community in most cases is quiet, and the staff is courteous and communicative. I really appreciate the friendly nature of Enrique, our maintenance man, as he is definitely open and helpful. The staff upfront, Rachele and Kris, are always pleasant to speak to while hearing out questions or concerns that may arise. I appreciate the transition that Alliance is undergoing to get the community to high standards. While there are definitely projects to be had, that is not stopping their progress. We hope that neighbors take seriously the opportunity it is to live in this community, and take care of it by reaching for the same high standard that the property management is attempting. Management has reminded residents that we must take responsibility in our community, and the amount of responsibility we take will reflect in the condition of the community. I hope that others will step up and continue to care about where they live.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love the new manager. I do not usually spend time doing these but she needs to be commended for the improvements to this community. Great place to live. We are happy living here.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Love everything about this community! There are always things that could be improved but overall everybody is great!! The location is great since we dont have a car.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Love the complex. The staff is very helpful. Maintenance is also excellent with any issues. Recommend the complex to everyone. Beautiful landscaping and the pool is first class. I also love having a private garage

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Thank you for your great management, nice and caring office staffs, nice community portal and good communication with residents by email and phone, Thank you.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I enjoy living in this apartment complex! The shared areas are well-maintained, the staff is friendly, and I enjoy my neighbors. This feels more like a community than other apartments I've lived in.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love the apartment that me and my fiancé have rented out at cityscape. The area is very nice and the staff is very welcoming! I can’t wait to move in and make new memories.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I really love Cityscape. It's beautiful and peaceful, and so far I really enjoy living here. Unfortunately the hot tub is broken at the moment but they warmed up the pool so I'm really happy!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Love it there! Great staff and love the apartments. Rent is reasonable. Great location. Close by everything. You definitely want to live here.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Pros: We just moved in here and love our new apartment! Nice and quiet complex with nice Neighbors. The employees at the main office are really friendly as well. Cons: Apartment was clean when we moved it but the garage is a mess. We also have a leaking kitchen sink which we submitted a ticket for with no reply yet.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

This complex is very quiet. Maintenance is very quick. Area is near a lot of restaurants and shopping. Crime seems low but cars have been broken into a couple of times. Wish there was another pool.