My daughter and I have enjoyed our first month and a half living here! This is my first experience with apartment living, and I’ve been pleasantly surprised. The staff is friendly and helpful, the grounds are kept up nicely, and the residents I’ve met have been awesome!

We are happy with our new apartment. Grounds are well kept and there are improvements in the works to the clubhouse. Great location right near the freeway and grocery stores.

We Absolutely love this property love the floor plan definitely let the front staff The residents are very welcoming. We got a two bedroom two bath it is so big inside it is starting to look like home I am absolutely in love with this property

I have been at Cityscape at Lakeshore for about a month now. Some of my favorite things are the swimming pool area, our nicely lit apartment, and how accessible the complex is to everything. I look forward to seeing our newly renovated clubhouse and gym. I hope they have more community events in the future. I believe there are a lot of cool people at these apartments and it’d be fun to be more connected. The new staff is amazing and super friendly. The older staff is not as warm.

Rachel Potts and she was so helpful and kind she helped me find my new home here at Cityscape. My new neighbors are kind and I love the environment.

So far I have had a decent experience living at CityScape at Lakeshore. We have had a few maintenance issues that were not always solved in the most timely manner, but overall staff is pleasant and helpful.

So I have been living here with my friends for about a month and a half and we love it here. Parking is so available and close by, The staff in the office are very friendly

I absolutely love my apartment & community! The leasing agents were so helpful and accommodating. I also really LOVE the amenities like the pool and fitness center.

There are pros and cons to my experience. Tend to receive mixed information depending on which person is spoken to at times. Moving in was easy, then things became not as easy.

Amazing staff whenever my boyfriend and I had a problem or question they were always there to answer and happy to help. honestly the best team

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape at Lakeshore has Great service and always gets stuff done in a timely manner. Would highly recommend to anyone! They get my 5 stars!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

So far my resident experience has been great. Everything can be accessed online and the amenities are great. Maintenance is very responsive and prompt and the office is helpful

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great location for outdoor activities, friendly and helpful staff. I enjoy how convenient restaurant, shopping, gas and nightlife is when I need it.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Friendly staff, clean environment, great location, quiet, lots of parking space, spacious living spaces in three bedrooms apartment. Overall decent place

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The apartments are well maintained and the neighborhood is great. The amenities are great, we love the pool area and gym. A great place to live.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

My husband and I have lived here for nearly a year now and we love it! It is a great area and the property is kept very clean. The management is really nice and helpful with any issues. The maintenance staff is super quick to resolve things. 4 stars because the buildings were painted a few months ago and the numbers are still off. Otherwise, I love it here!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Super clean apartments! Friendly staff! Staff is always willing to help! Clean community.. very close to shopping centers! Great rent prices.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Community has very nice amenities, unfortunately the complex has very low water pressure which is a personal thumbs down for me but overall the staff seems like they have the residents best interest in mind and go out of their way to please

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Loving here has been great. I’m really happy with how management and maintenance have addressed any concerns I’ve had. Definitely one of the best places to rent in Tempe.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I'm not happy with new management or the rate of increase in our rent I love my apartment. They threw on a coat of paint. They fixed up the pool area but that's it. They put in new toliet and messed up the water pressure. My biggest issue is the new staff.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

when was a good move in, it could of be better though. we had our place all pick out and on our way to get a m/o some other resident end up getting our apartment. so we had to go pick out another one again. got our place and needed a few things repaired that were noticeable and that took about a month to get them all repaired after playing phone tag. and we have neighbors above us that are always arguing and pretty loud. but when its quiet it’s actually nice. we love our apartment, where it’s located on the complex, and the location, plus all the amenities. thx

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Moving in was a horrible experience. Slowly trying to see the good parts of this complex. We are starting to have bug issues. None of our maintenance issues have been addressed when we moved in.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Having been a resident for almost a year has been positive and fun! Rachel is always helpful whenever I had a question or needed assistance.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The grounds are nice as well as the apartments itself. It seems the complex is always working to update and make the apartments as functional as possible.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Close to work and everything in town. Beautiful space. Love it here and have been living here 3 different times. Convenient, staff is nice, upscale.