Great community and spaces. I love living at Cityscape. The area is quiet and safe and the grounds are green and well kept! All the other tenants are so nice, I love meeting my neighbors.

These people are super friendly and helpful. I love the area in which I live around. The apartment complex does have a "homey" vibe to it! The price of the apartment complex is a good decent price for the area that it is around. When maintenance has come, they do it within a couple days that the request is submitted online. So far, I have enjoyed living here!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

My experience living here has been pretty great, I tell everyone how great my community is!! Everyone that lives here are very friendly and mindful.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape at Lakeshore is one of the nicest apartment complexes in Tempe. The price is very reasonable compared to other Tempe apartments and town homes.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Loving how great the front desk has been. Very helpful. They’ve taken the time to walk me through the apartment not once, but twice and answered any questions i have had!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

My roommates and I have lived here for a week now and it has been amazing so far! Front desk is very helpful along with maintenance. Overall great place!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great experience so far. Love the gym. The pool is heated year around. Nice and spacious. My daughter live a how big her room is and also love the open ended kitchen

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The apartment is cozy and well-updated. The layout is nice too so that I don’t have to share walls with neighbors on every side. Definitely helps with noise.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

This is a wonderful place to live, the apartments are spacious and clean. The rent is a bit pricey, but that's just renting these days, especially in Tempe. Very centrally located and around many amenities, shops, and restaurants.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

This is a wonderful place to live, the apartments are spacious and worth the rent. Very good community, people at the office are very helpful made move in process very easy.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I am so glad I chose Cityscape at Lakeshore! The complex is well taken care of the staff go above and beyond for both the perspective tenants and residents!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love this property. The management staff is amazing. Great place to live. The apartments are spacious. I love living here. They have great community events too.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape is pleasant and peaceful community. They have an abundance of mature trees providing something much better to look at than your typical desert landscaping everywhere else.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

We haven't moved in yet however the young lady who helped was very informative & helpful. She was very welcoming. The community is very nice and convenient to work and school

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The staff at Cityscape was so helpful getting me set up with my apartment! I was in a bind and needed something fast and they really came through for me!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It’s beautiful I can’t wait to move in everyone in the office is so sweet. And it’s very diverse. The place I got is very nice for he price.

Very excited to be moving into these apartments next week!! The leasing agents are fantastic, and my floor plan is absolutely perfect... I can only hope my stay here will be great!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I loved it kris was very welcoming and they are so beautiful I can definitely call this lovely place my home and I would no doubt and want ! To release

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

So far the experience has been good. I’m excited to be moving in next week. Greatly looking forward to a newly remodeled apartment I can call home.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It’s a lovely community. I’m excited to be a part of it. My upstairs neighbor is a bit noisy. But that’s ok. The apartment is clean and ready to be home.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

This property is clea, up to date, and well maintained. The staff is friendly and it feels right at home. Their amenities are beautiful and they offer a lot to their residences.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It was a very smooth transition over to Cityscape. Everyone was very professional and great to deal with. The property is well maintained and we are very glad to call this place home.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love everything about them and the way they are friendly to today’s activities if smell what I mean and by far one of the best apartment gyms I’ve been in hands down

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Very friendly and supportive staff. Great location with easy access to shopping, dining, and university. The facilities are attractive and well maintained. Nice large pool and large gym.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The inside of my apartment is modern and elegantly simple. The brand new floors & carpet look and feel amazing. There’s plenty of space, I have more than 1,000 less square footage than in my previous residence. Yet I have more living space than the large 3 bedroom double story douplex I used to live in. To top it all off all the new renovations and fixtures just add to the atmosphere. Next the amenities... the pool and hot tub are surrounded by palm trees and are absolutely beautiful. Having a 24 your gym on site within steps of the pool is a dream come true. No more money spent on the gym membership! The clubhouse is cozy and I am loving being a resident here.