Cityscape at Lakeshore

This place is peaceful, staff is amazing, & apartments are beautiful. My biggest concerns with apartments is maintenance since I’ve had bad experiences in previous apartments but with cityscape at lakeshore they are on top of it.
As a new resident so far I am really glad I miced here. The grounds are kept nice and clean, everyone I have met have been so nice and from everything I have seen and heard this is a wonderful little community.
Can hear the neighbors walk around upstairs. There are some maintenance things that haven’t been tended to due to Covid. The staff is sweet! The location is great! The pictures of the renovated apartments look good. This place has potential with the new management. The buildings are older and that’s evident, they may need some tended to to fix noise and other issues.
I really enjoy living at Cityscape at Lakeshore. The staff is very friendly and the grounds are clean. They have been very helpful with the changes during COVID.
My experience living here is great. It’s two minutes to freeway which makes it easy for me to get to my work. And I don’t have to wake up 3hrs early just because I wanna be on time for work. Only need 15 minutes to get to work!
I just moved here last month and I absolutely love it! My apartment is so cute and beautifully renovated. I love the courtyard area to walk my dog. The pool is beautiful and the gym has nice new equipment.
This is my second year living at Cityscape at Lakeshore and I’ve loved it. The management crew has always been responsive and helpful. The community areas are kept clean. Repainting the outside made a big difference in the feeling of the complex and I really appreciate that.
I’ve lived here for 5 years. The management turn over has been challenging as well as the recent closures with the gym. Because of repairs, remodeling and Covid the gym has been closed for almost a year. When it was open it was business hours only which is the same as being closed for me because Im at work during business hours. I totally understand the closure with coronavirus but home when it passes that the gym is available as a true amenity again.
We love living here, every time we need something, immediately they respond and help us, the office staff always are very kind. We are very happy 😃
Very nice apartment complex. Noise level was good couldn't complain had the best neighbors maintenance people always so nice and sweet and always making sure the complex was clean.