I love the apartment that me and my fiancé have rented out at cityscape. The area is very nice and the staff is very welcoming! I can’t wait to move in and make new memories.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

We have not moved in yet, but I can say that the office staff is really understanding and helped us navigate some initial application issues with great customer service! We are excited to become part of this community. Thank you all!

I really love Cityscape. It's beautiful and peaceful, and so far I really enjoy living here. Unfortunately the hot tub is broken at the moment but they warmed up the pool so I'm really happy!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Love it there! Great staff and love the apartments. Rent is reasonable. Great location. Close by everything. You definitely want to live here.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Still needs work with trash and dog poop being picked up from the new owners but it is getting better... also they should try to be a little frendlier in the office

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Pros: We just moved in here and love our new apartment! Nice and quiet complex with nice Neighbors. The employees at the main office are really friendly as well. Cons: Apartment was clean when we moved it but the garage is a mess. We also have a leaking kitchen sink which we submitted a ticket for with no reply yet.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I loved everything about living at CityScape when I first moved to Arizona earlier this year; however, since the change in management, my experience has been drastically impacted. The communication with residents is non-existent, customer service is brutal, the staff are rude, unresponsive, and clueless, and maintenance/grounds upkeep is horrible. By far the worst management company I have ever dealt with. Would not recommend CityScape at Lakeshore to anyone under the current management.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

God community good staff just have issues with neighbors letting their animals poop in our area and not pick it up if you can please put out a reminder to let them know to pick up your stuff that be great

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

This complex is very quiet. Maintenance is very quick. Area is near a lot of restaurants and shopping. Crime seems low but cars have been broken into a couple of times. Wish there was another pool.

I've had a great time living here. The transition to new management was a bit bumpy at first but now it is going excellent again! I really like it.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The community is very nice but the management has had too many missteps during the transition. I’m hoping they’re working hard to improve their customer service.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It’s an great place leave it’s so close to shopping malls and ASU I can walk to school if I wanted to it’s only like 4 miles so it’s a great excercise and also it’s really near Walmart and target so it’s convenient for grocery shopping and what not

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Very friendly staff, most issues get resolved right away, clean community, friendly neighbors. I would definitely refer friends to come live here. Cityscape is located in a great part of town and close to a lot of businesses and restaurants and shopping centers.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love living here because I feel safe. We have been here the past seven years, but we moved out one year to try a rental and moved back here. If the cost was not high we would stay here even longer.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I have been really impressed with our apartment. The neighbors and the staff have all been really nice. The apartments are beautiful. When we have had issues, maintenance has fixed the issues relatively quickly.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great place to live!we have been here for more than a year and we love it. Great location, in the center of the east valley and really close to ASU

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

We got off to a rocky start with the new management but things are looking up and I am excited to see what the future brings to Cityscape!!!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape has been the best Move I have ever made! They have a friendly staff, a beautiful community and newly remodeled HOMES! I’m fully moved in just after a week of living here and I’m in love.

I like this place but my dishwasher has yet to clean my dishes and I have to clean mold in my toilet bowl every 3 days. Have to plug my drains in the kitchen too or my apartment will smell. Something is definately not right with my plumbing or water supply.

My biggest complaint, which isn’t even that serious, is there’s not an outgoing mail box if you want to mail something. Also it seems like the office switched owners and the new owners can be a little rude and/or clueless

Good location, quick maintenance, spacious floor plans, reasonable rent compared to other complexes nearby Helpful staff and community events

My husband and I joined the community in August. The staff has been great. We like the area, the appartment is really nice. There are a lot a green spaces, which is great with a small child.

My experience started off a little rough when the Mangment team switched but I am growing to really like the community, and the Mangment team.

I’ve had issues with maintenance being resolved quite late and a few concerns but otherwise it is great. I have been living here for a few months and have no major concern

clean and safe place to live in, and everything you may need is going to be arounf uoi, Q trip, whole food, resturants. big lots,, verison, t moble.. etc..