Great community the only downfall is for how expensive it is maintenance isn’t very reliable at times.. other than that it’s a beautiful apartment community filled with great residents!

Very responsive and respectful staff. Always available when needed to assist. Would highly recommend. Fix issues (if you have any) immediately

Professional and efficient management. The location is perfect. Quiet neighborhood. We love the spa area, and how there are computers we can use in the front office. We also love to use the gym.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Very nice and respectful community to be apart of. Much quieter and more professional then most apartments in Tempe from what I can see. I’m very happy with my view and residency since moving in 4 months ago.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It was fine. Hate the new paint job. It’s a bit too expensive. People are nice (but neighbors are loud). For a first apartment, it’s alright. Not for living forever.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It’s a nice community. The location is ideal the surrounding area is being developed making this location ideal, and convenient with most things being in walking distance.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love my apartment community. There are problems but nothing too major. Overall, it's centrally located and the apartments are roomy. The office staff is nice and maintenance fixes things in a good timeframe. I love the recent upgrades and hope they keep it up.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Love the location , quiet community, friendly neighbors. Staff are very helpful and friendly also. The property is clean and the new paint gives amazing vibes

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Staff is friendly and work orders get done fairly quickly. Only complaint right now is on other residents. Pick up after your dogs! Have some pride and respect for where you live.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I have been here a year and some months, and I love it here! Things just seem to get better and better! Whoever they got to paint the complex did so very fast, as well as the pool renovations.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The leasing staff is amazing! I had some concerns when me and my sister initially applied here, and I later received a survey. I was completely honest and listed my 2 main concerns in which Rachele got back to me faster then I expected. I let her know my concerns and asked some additional questions in which she was very helpful with. Me and my sister ended up changing our minds and signing the lease. Upon signing the lease Erica the leasing advisor was so amazing and her conversation with me was very genuine. She talked to me person to person and I didn't feel like I was being sold on anything. She made the entire process so easy and I honestly just felt a weight lift off my shoulders when I left that day. Aside from the wonderful staff the apartments are nice, very spacious and modern. We can't wait to call this home !

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

We have loved living here most the the past 7 plus years. We moved into Cityscape whe my daughter was to start Kindergarten and she now is in Seventh grade. But my wife has now become a tripledgic and we need somewhere to better help her handicapped needs. So we will need to leave in April. But it has been a great place to live.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great apartment and staff. Everyone is very friendly and professional. Apartments are well maintained, the amenities are great, and the location is perfect.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great customer service. Made me feel very welcomed at the very beginning. Office answered all my questions and concerns. Property is very clean and quiet. So far I love it here.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Good apartment complex, move in was easy & hassle free. Quite neighborhood with many things to do for fun. Almost everything is within walking distance which is great!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape at Lakeshore apartments are a nice apartment with large bedrooms, open floor plan, quiet neighborhood with lots of stores and restaurants within a short distance. Only down side wish there were more areas to walk too nearby with my dog and son, such as a nearby park.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Overall, we love the atmosphere of living at cityscape. It is quiet but also diverse and the apartment itself is a gorgeous space to work with and really make it feel like home. The only issue is sometimes maintenance or the front office can be difficult to reach, but we always end up figuring it out. Parking is also a down side unless you get covered parking or a garage! In general though, I absolutely have loved my time here so far.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I have really enjoyed living in this community. It feel extremely safe, and the grounds are well kept. The apartment itself is updated and worth its value.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I have been living here for a few years now and love the location and my current apartment. The pool is fantastic and everyone seems to be very nice.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great experience so far! Very prompt responses and clean place. Had an issue and within the same day it was fixed. Many locations near by highly reccomended

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It's a nice community...been here for eight years...although we are looking to leave soon and hopefully buy a house as an apartment is just too small for four people

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The apt design is excelent. Convevience community. Near Tempe public library. The only thing I cant stand is there are all kinds of noise. First few months, Vibration of water pipe causes whole apt shaking. I told the office several times. They didn’t solve it. Then later, there is a sound of water drop from the roof, like water pipe is leaking.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great community to live in. The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. The recent pool and grill area rennovations have been wonderful as well.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Love this property and staff. They've worked really hard to make this property better than it was a few months ago. I love the spacious apartment space and the location is prime.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Property is being kept up nicely now. Management is very responsive to any issues. Outside of a couple of minor issues I have enjoyed my stay.