Cityscape at Lakeshore

4.3

4.3

Shakkora
1 star
There’s dog poop everywhere! In front of the steps to my house, on the sidewalk-like everywhere. And then gross mushrooms popped up around the complex probably had something to do with all the dog poop!
Jalil
Since I have only lived in the community for a few days now, I am not sure if everyone is cool around here. From my encounters with other individuals thus far, I have been greeted with kindness, so that's a good start. I really enjoy the weight room and look forward to making neighborly friends
Myron
Really good apartment complex and close to all my favorite restaurants and stores to go shopping at and especially Dutch bros and I gotta have my Dutch
John Michael
Nice clean apartments, and beautiful property with a friendly staff! I just moved in a week ago and they were very good about communicating with me about the things I need to do. The complex is within walking distance to a range of different amenities.
Verified Resident
All of the CityScape employees are so kind and obviously truly care. Neighbors all smile and say, “what’s up” all the time. It’s just a super positive vibe here.
Hilda
I just renewed my lease at cityscape because I love to live here, is a good community and management is the best Desi and Yvette always there to help in anything I need. I really recommend to live here, fitness center have everything I want to workout and the pool always clean. Over all is a nice place.
Verified Resident
Been living here for almost a year and it’s been more on the positive side. Amenities and location are a plus. Noise come and go sometimes but it’s common living in a complex. Parking has definitely improved as it used to be an issue with people parking in covered parking.
Christine
I have enjoyed living here. Its a quiet complex in which you dont see many other residents most of the time, loys of Dog owners but you woukd not know as people are great about cleaning up after their dogs. There are some of the sweetest best looking dogs in this complex though. Everyone has always been pleasant. The office staff are top knotch. Yvette is always so cheerful and willing to help. As with any apartment there will be little things that you wish could be changed or done but for the overall experience it has been great.that pleasant.
Lori
Very happy here. Love the pool and the neighborhood; close to work as well. Just resigned for another year. Water pressure is not stellar, but otherwise, we like it here.
Andrew
It has been okay it could be better been seeing homeless people lately and saw one sneak into the pool area it’could use a gate and could have more cover parking spaces