I have really enjoyed living in this community. It feel extremely safe, and the grounds are well kept. The apartment itself is updated and worth its value.

I have been living here for a few years now and love the location and my current apartment. The pool is fantastic and everyone seems to be very nice.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great experience so far! Very prompt responses and clean place. Had an issue and within the same day it was fixed. Many locations near by highly reccomended

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

It's a nice community...been here for eight years...although we are looking to leave soon and hopefully buy a house as an apartment is just too small for four people

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The apt design is excelent. Convevience community. Near Tempe public library. The only thing I cant stand is there are all kinds of noise. First few months, Vibration of water pipe causes whole apt shaking. I told the office several times. They didn’t solve it. Then later, there is a sound of water drop from the roof, like water pipe is leaking.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great community to live in. The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. The recent pool and grill area rennovations have been wonderful as well.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Love this property and staff. They've worked really hard to make this property better than it was a few months ago. I love the spacious apartment space and the location is prime.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Property is being kept up nicely now. Management is very responsive to any issues. Outside of a couple of minor issues I have enjoyed my stay.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Very clean and tidy. Not a bad place to live although it doesn't get full marks due to minor issues. Broken dryer took over 2 weeks to replace and sadly I must subtract a star.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Staff friendly and pretty quiet place. The place is clean and apt are very nice. There is flying vampire bugs but there everywhere. Animal welcome.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I’ve been living at Cotyscape for about 5 years. It is in a great location and has easy access to lots of food and shopping. Right off the 60, it provides easy access to the highway and can get anywhere in the valley fast. Nice and quiet community with good amenities.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great community and spaces. I love living at Cityscape. The area is quiet and safe and the grounds are green and well kept! All the other tenants are so nice, I love meeting my neighbors.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

These people are super friendly and helpful. I love the area in which I live around. The apartment complex does have a "homey" vibe to it! The price of the apartment complex is a good decent price for the area that it is around. When maintenance has come, they do it within a couple days that the request is submitted online. So far, I have enjoyed living here!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

My experience living here has been pretty great, I tell everyone how great my community is!! Everyone that lives here are very friendly and mindful.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape at Lakeshore is one of the nicest apartment complexes in Tempe. The price is very reasonable compared to other Tempe apartments and town homes.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Loving how great the front desk has been. Very helpful. They’ve taken the time to walk me through the apartment not once, but twice and answered any questions i have had!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

My roommates and I have lived here for a week now and it has been amazing so far! Front desk is very helpful along with maintenance. Overall great place!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great experience so far. Love the gym. The pool is heated year around. Nice and spacious. My daughter live a how big her room is and also love the open ended kitchen

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The apartment is cozy and well-updated. The layout is nice too so that I don’t have to share walls with neighbors on every side. Definitely helps with noise.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

This is a wonderful place to live, the apartments are spacious and clean. The rent is a bit pricey, but that's just renting these days, especially in Tempe. Very centrally located and around many amenities, shops, and restaurants.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

This is a wonderful place to live, the apartments are spacious and worth the rent. Very good community, people at the office are very helpful made move in process very easy.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I am so glad I chose Cityscape at Lakeshore! The complex is well taken care of the staff go above and beyond for both the perspective tenants and residents!

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I love this property. The management staff is amazing. Great place to live. The apartments are spacious. I love living here. They have great community events too.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Cityscape is pleasant and peaceful community. They have an abundance of mature trees providing something much better to look at than your typical desert landscaping everywhere else.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

We haven't moved in yet however the young lady who helped was very informative & helpful. She was very welcoming. The community is very nice and convenient to work and school