So far this place looks promising! I really dig the fact that we get a lot of shade throughout the complex from trees! My roommates and I will be looking forward to having a comfortable stay at cityscape.

It’s been great so far while living here, the only thing I would change is maybe more cameras or a gate to make it a gated community. It’s such a nice complex and we pay a good amount we all deserve a little more protection for this nice place

Great customer service. Maintenance could improve with timing. Other than that my experience with the leasing has improved. Security could be more involved with the community

I've lived here for over 10 years. Seen quite a bit. The current management team has made a positive, noticeable difference. A couple things I think could be improved upon: - Water quality of the pool. Several days a couple weeks ago the water was literally green. Green. - The clubhouse was supposed to re-open July 1. Then it was delayed to August 4, I think. August 4 comes and goes and it still isn't open. An email explaining why with an updated opening day would be appropriate.

Amazing apartments in a fantastic area! I have never had any issues and the apartments are modern and sleek. The staff is super friendly and is always willing to help!

The maintenance staff here are on top of there game, they are super nice and professional. The grounds are lovely and well kept. Beautiful

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Great experience. The staff was very friendly and informative. The move-in process was a breeze. And the apartment looks great inside and out.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I like the atmosphere of the place ad i like how it is nice and quiet. The staff was really nice when we were moving in and every time i have gone to the leasing office they were attentive.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Just moved in. So far I really like it. So quiet. The manager is really helpful. My apartment is more spacious then I thought. I really think I’m going to enjoy it here.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

The community is quiet which is nice and it is kept pretty clean. Maintenance isn't the greatest and no one ever answers the office phone. The resident portal sucks. It doesn't provide the community very many options in any aspect .There isn't anything community about it. And as a resident if I need to make a payment using 2 methods I should be able to or make a partial payment during the month and I an unable to.

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

Lately there have been a lot of improvements occurring which makes me give it 4 stars. Before the improvements, I honestly don't know the rating I would give. When I first moved here years ago, I rated cityscape 5 stars even though there were less improvements. This was because it was very much a community sense here. Everyone knew each other and the staff was on top of everything. There was an older woman who would always bake cookies and leave them out for residents. The maintenance really cared and were friendly, and even though things broke they really put in effort and treated Cityscape like their home. It felt very homey here. When management changed, unfortunately a lot of things happened from no one knowing what was happening. I went months with things broken in my apartment, the property would be dirty, the staff didn't know you and requested to see ID's any time you had a question about your apartment. We went almost 6 months without signs and then kept having things around the property taken away unless we paid more for them. Like $50/month for shaded parking. When I first moved here, I had a garage included with my monthly rent. With the improvements lately I have been a little happier with Cityscape. More than anything, I hope to see Cityscape turn back into a place that feels like home after all these transitions.

I feel as though 3 stars is in order because aside from the renovations that have taken course over the two years that I’ve lived here there has been a dramatic decline in aesthetic luxury. Concerning the interior of my home cabinetry and piping are a major issue as loose hinges and leaks are a chronic problem. Recently pests such as ants and sewer roaches have taken upwards of 5 weeks to kill off, only when someone in the front office has actually acknowledged/attempted to have pest control come out to spray. Trash will remain piled high in bins for days going unaddressed even though I’ve walked around our community and there are bins adequately placed for our community to use more than just the one that they do in the area I live, which feel management should be advising. Cityscape at Lakeshore is considered a luxurious place to live, but I have not felt as such considering everything mentioned. 3 stars may be pushing it, and there are way more areas to improve than what was mentioned.

Im new here but Im already satisfied with my new apartment. I love that this community is very clean and it is dog friendly. I am glad that I found this apartment

Reply from Cityscape at Lakeshore

I renewed my lease and look forward to another wonderful year in this amazing community! Can't wait to see the new office and work out area!!

Great community! They really take care of the residents. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to rent in Tempe. Keep up the good work

it's a nice place to live. quiet community. very clean. nice pool and grill area. neighbors are really nice. would recommend it to friends..

Would be better if the bbqs at the pool got fixed and the remodel would have been finished on time. But overall good experience with staff and any maintenance issues are addressed in a timely fashion

Loving the new management so far. Hope we keep the current staff. We haven't had any issues and I'm seeing the changes with more maintenance staff. Although, I'm still waiting to get my smoke detectors fixed that I requested weeks ago. The only reason for 3 stars instead of 5.

I’ve been in the property for 3 years, and I love the location. Everything you need is in walking distance. Making this a great location to live in.

Great community met great friends super clean although I've noticed alot of people leaving trash bags outside their apartment door.. very quiet and peaceful community!

a lot's ants, spiders and doesn't have permanent office employee. only part time, intern... employee. it's makes all confused communication, miss communication, not fixed issue or problem. toss problem solve...

I love living in this area. The apartment complex is overall awesome, the community is very respectful. The only problem I have is the parking. Its overly crowded on one end of the apartment while the other end is completely free.

It’s been an ok experience. The office has had some turnover, but the community is located in a great area with shopping and entertainment near by.

I've been living at Cityscape at Lakeshore for three years now and love it here. Especially with the new management, everything is always done on time maintenance-wise and the personnel are super amenable. I don't think I've had a single problem in the 3 years I've been here. Very much recommend this complex.

I personally love the area! I shouldn't have to pay for a parking space when I dont have a car or drive. Renovations take WAY TOO long! Staff is new and could use customer service training. Community NEEDS gates and security!