The management, staff, and maintenance have been amazing. The move has been very easy in terms of transition and the location by NAU South Campus cannot be beat!!

I really enjoy living here because I have my own space and it’s in a convenient location for NAU students. There’s also a washer and dryer in my unit, so it’s useful and there’s a lot of space for one person as well.

I love it! the rooms are spacious and the ceilings fans are great. The gym is very nice as is the spa. I also love clubhouse. It's a great place to hangout with friends.

So far everything thing has been very organized. I love having access to the hot tub. Submitting work orders is easy and helpful. Love that it's close to NAU!

I really love the community. I love how close all the amenities are. The staff is also rrally helpful and nice. The inly problem i have had is ky mailbox key doesnt work.

Staff has always been friendly and very professional when needed, our apartment is very spacious and I love all of the amenities. Maverick, our border collie, loves the trail right behind us and he is always welcome when we go to the office! Love Clear Creek!

The apartments are beautiful and in a great location next to the NAU campus. I love that the staff so so friendly and willing to help in any way. The ammenities are awesome and very convenient.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

It has been wonderful staying at Clear Creek. The staff is really nice and helpful. I also love using the gym amenities and appreciate that they are 24 hours.

It was pretty good. Don't like to be bothered much so it was nice that the office close to me was uninhabited for awhile. Didn't really use any of the amenities and I feel like they're bragged about more than actual quality.

Although I will be just subleasing over the summer, the administration and management has been great so far in helping me out. A new job opportunity is what is driving me to Flagstaff this summer and the fact that there is no hassle with apartments, has been great!

I love the apartments and community! The space and layout is super roomy! I love the laundry unit in the apartment and all the other amenities! I wish rent was cheaper and maintenance could be better!

The process of applying was simple. The staff was professional, courteous, and precise in their work. The location of my apartment could not be any better!! An amazing experience all around!

I've lived here a while and enjoy it the staff are fun and maintenance is always prompt. I plan on living here for my entire time in Flagstaff with my cat.

Since the new management change I have noticed a quicker response in maintenance calls as well as the staff being super nice and willing to work with everyone here to make sure all the needs of each resident is met.

Overall my experience with Clear Creek has been positive,as a student at NAU you can't beat the location. I do have to say that they are willing to help with maintenance problems and such however, that usually just takes some time.

my best renting expedience since i came to Az! it is peaceful and quiet! the staff is very helpful ! they are quick to get problems solved...i am sorry they were hid from me the first year i was here!

Very nice place with convenient location. My favorite part is how friendly all the staff are over at the Ridge office. I’m excited for the new student Center opening at the old office.

So far my experience has been really good except for the gym not being open. I have to use the ridge gym which is only open for office hours and doesn’t work very well with my schedule.

Staff is super friendly. Application process was simple and easy to check on. Location is great for stargazing and close to campus. App to pay rent is super easy to use

Is close to campus with affordable rent. On the smaller side but appropriate for what I wanted. Repairs are usually pretty quick and the area is nice and quiet.

best apartment management I've had and amazing rooms with free wi-fi and cable at an even better price! i highly recommend this place for both collage students and families

I love the location of Clear Creek Village! It is close enough to walk to NAU campus but far enough so it feels like you're off campus. The apartments are nice and cozy, perfect for college students. It's also so convenient to have a washer and dryer in the apartment.

Since the new staff has come my expirence has been much better.the hard part was getting used to having an office that is only on the ridge side.

I have enjoyed living at Clear Creek Village because it is a beautiful community and really close to campus. I like the amenities and cozy living spaces and hope to live here for my next few years of college.