Although I will be just subleasing over the summer, the administration and management has been great so far in helping me out. A new job opportunity is what is driving me to Flagstaff this summer and the fact that there is no hassle with apartments, has been great!

I love the apartments and community! The space and layout is super roomy! I love the laundry unit in the apartment and all the other amenities! I wish rent was cheaper and maintenance could be better!

The process of applying was simple. The staff was professional, courteous, and precise in their work. The location of my apartment could not be any better!! An amazing experience all around!

I've lived here a while and enjoy it the staff are fun and maintenance is always prompt. I plan on living here for my entire time in Flagstaff with my cat.

Since the new management change I have noticed a quicker response in maintenance calls as well as the staff being super nice and willing to work with everyone here to make sure all the needs of each resident is met.

Overall my experience with Clear Creek has been positive,as a student at NAU you can't beat the location. I do have to say that they are willing to help with maintenance problems and such however, that usually just takes some time.

my best renting expedience since i came to Az! it is peaceful and quiet! the staff is very helpful ! they are quick to get problems solved...i am sorry they were hid from me the first year i was here!

Very nice place with convenient location. My favorite part is how friendly all the staff are over at the Ridge office. I’m excited for the new student Center opening at the old office.

So far my experience has been really good except for the gym not being open. I have to use the ridge gym which is only open for office hours and doesn’t work very well with my schedule.

Staff is super friendly. Application process was simple and easy to check on. Location is great for stargazing and close to campus. App to pay rent is super easy to use

Is close to campus with affordable rent. On the smaller side but appropriate for what I wanted. Repairs are usually pretty quick and the area is nice and quiet.

best apartment management I've had and amazing rooms with free wi-fi and cable at an even better price! i highly recommend this place for both collage students and families

I love the location of Clear Creek Village! It is close enough to walk to NAU campus but far enough so it feels like you're off campus. The apartments are nice and cozy, perfect for college students. It's also so convenient to have a washer and dryer in the apartment.

Since the new staff has come my expirence has been much better.the hard part was getting used to having an office that is only on the ridge side.

I have enjoyed living at Clear Creek Village because it is a beautiful community and really close to campus. I like the amenities and cozy living spaces and hope to live here for my next few years of college.

New management has been very helpful. They get stuff done here. I needed my carpets cleaned and they made sure they had someone out here the next day. Very helpful

The place has been really great so far. Only down side has been how a few things in our apartment didn't work but maintenance fixed it all right away.

I love living here so far! It has been fairly quiet at night and I haven't had any complaints so far. The maitence team responds to requests quickly too!

Beautiful apartments, fantastic area, and amazing neighbors. Definitely a step up from our old place! I'm so glad we chose to live here over the other options.

Living at Clear Creek Village has been a great experience to my roommates and I so far. During move in, the managers were very helpful in assisting us with anything we needed. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming.

I love clear creek so far! Everyone in the office is always so nice and extremely helpful. Our apartment is a great size and already feels like home!

I've only been living here for a few months now but so far i have had no complaint and am happy to be living here and look forward to many more months