It has been great overall. We love the area and the maintenance requests are addressed almost right away. Friendly qnd helpful office staff.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

From what I’ve seen it’s great living here. I visited my friends living here a few times throughout the year and it was a fun time being there.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I’ve loved living here, plenty of amenities and great customer service at the office! Very very accomadating and they’re quick with maintnence.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I've loved the convenience of living so close to campus so far and have no complaints whatsoever. The community is quiet yet still lively and caring. Loving my first apartment so far keep up the good work.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I enjoy the community overall, just wish some aspects were better. For example, the parking lots are usually a mess, especially with the snow that is happening now.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I love living here. The unit is great, love the balcony. Clear Creek has really good amenities and proximity to campus. It's easy to get just about anywhere quickly from here.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

One of the nicest places I've lived in years. Pretty quiet too. Plus, it's right between both campuses, NAU and CCC, so I don't need to waste money on a parking permit when I can just walk everywhere.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I love living here great price and lots of room compared to other places I looked at . Also there are great people along With an amazing staff!

Reply from Clear Creek Village

My roommate and I were having a lot of trouble finding a place that we liked. Nowhere seemed to meet our needs in terms of amenities, customer service, price, quality, and location. Then we toured the Ridge and loved it, so we signed a lease.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

Living at Clear Creek has been a great experience. I am a college student who attends NAU and the location is perfect! It is also great for anyone attending CCC. The staff is always so helpful and the complex has wonderful amenities.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

Amazing place to live. I live how close I live to campus and rent is always really cheap. I wouldn’t change nothing because it is perfect the way it is.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

So far I have lived here for a few months and I absolutely love it! The community rewards program is a great way to learn more about the community as well as earning points towards rewards for yourself as well as your pets ( if you have them). I love that they reward you with two free dog walks as well. The community also has get togethers in the office for example, around halloween time they had a pumpkin carving get together. The community is also located near bus routes and campus. If you are a student it is a very convient area to live in.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I like living here. Maintenance is always quick to come and fix anything, and thr amenities are very close by which I really like. It's nice to live close to campus as well.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I absouleuty love living here! The staff is always so helpful and nice! I love that you guys put on events! The property is amazing! I would always recommend this complex to friends that need to move.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I enjoy living at Clear Creek, it feels safe and is close to school. Also affordable to live on a college student budget. I have yet to try the many amenities they offer but overall I hope I am able to continue to live here next years.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

It’s been great everybody is so nice and I’m thankful! They treat me with respect and they help me if I have a problem that I need guidance with

Reply from Clear Creek Village

In the apartments are really comfy and we have our own privecy and also i like the staff who works in the office they are really helpful and they respond to us real fast.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

It was easy being it was my 1st place it went smooth. The staff emailed my lease and k signed online then I was able to get the keys and move my stuff in. I also lost my mailbox key and they changed the lock for me easy

Reply from Clear Creek Village

u guys are so school like the coolest like the coolest of all cool thanks for doing all these surveys to help earn broke college students some monies

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I have really loved these apartments thus far. I have loved how quiet it is around here. I was afraid there would be too much noise, nope. Its great to have a private bathroom and bedroom.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

Living here has been so easy. Everything is at reach, the rooms are huge, and the area is safe and so close to campus. As a student this has been the best place to live that isn't too far from campus. Overall, this complex is so safe, and homey.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

The management, staff, and maintenance have been amazing. The move has been very easy in terms of transition and the location by NAU South Campus cannot be beat!!

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I really enjoy living here because I have my own space and it’s in a convenient location for NAU students. There’s also a washer and dryer in my unit, so it’s useful and there’s a lot of space for one person as well.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I love it! the rooms are spacious and the ceilings fans are great. The gym is very nice as is the spa. I also love clubhouse. It's a great place to hangout with friends.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

So far everything thing has been very organized. I love having access to the hot tub. Submitting work orders is easy and helpful. Love that it's close to NAU!