Awesome place, good location, and friendly staff. Gym, and racquetball court are our favorites. It would be great if the courthouse hours would extent. Besides that, everything is great.

We love the apartment and the location. Stuff members are nice and friendly. We would enjoy it more though if you guys kept the Clubhouse/Rec Center open earlier and later. That's the only suggestion we have to make.

Overall, I enjoy living here. The amenities are great and the location is perfect. However, the apt has not done much to address our noisy upstairs neighbors.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

the apartment community is filled with staff that are very friendly and sweet, and great neighbors! Also the complex is a great location for students!

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I love living in this community! The staff is very friendly and welcoming! The office also holds get togethers to bring the community closer which is a plus if you want to get to know your neighbors better. Its also close to campus which is a major plus!

Reply from Clear Creek Village

It has been great overall. We love the area and the maintenance requests are addressed almost right away. Friendly qnd helpful office staff.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

From what I’ve seen it’s great living here. I visited my friends living here a few times throughout the year and it was a fun time being there.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I’ve loved living here, plenty of amenities and great customer service at the office! Very very accomadating and they’re quick with maintnence.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I've loved the convenience of living so close to campus so far and have no complaints whatsoever. The community is quiet yet still lively and caring. Loving my first apartment so far keep up the good work.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I enjoy the community overall, just wish some aspects were better. For example, the parking lots are usually a mess, especially with the snow that is happening now.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I love living here. The unit is great, love the balcony. Clear Creek has really good amenities and proximity to campus. It's easy to get just about anywhere quickly from here.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

One of the nicest places I've lived in years. Pretty quiet too. Plus, it's right between both campuses, NAU and CCC, so I don't need to waste money on a parking permit when I can just walk everywhere.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

Clear Creek Village is a nice apartment complex with friendly and helpful staff! The location is really close to campus and one of the cheaper options in town!

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I love living here great price and lots of room compared to other places I looked at . Also there are great people along With an amazing staff!

Reply from Clear Creek Village

Overall a great experience and great apartments! I’m enjoying my experience at clear creek villages, quiet place, neighborhood is great and so are the people that live here!

Reply from Clear Creek Village

My roommate and I were having a lot of trouble finding a place that we liked. Nowhere seemed to meet our needs in terms of amenities, customer service, price, quality, and location. Then we toured the Ridge and loved it, so we signed a lease.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

Living at Clear Creek has been a great experience. I am a college student who attends NAU and the location is perfect! It is also great for anyone attending CCC. The staff is always so helpful and the complex has wonderful amenities.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

Amazing place to live. I live how close I live to campus and rent is always really cheap. I wouldn’t change nothing because it is perfect the way it is.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

So far I have lived here for a few months and I absolutely love it! The community rewards program is a great way to learn more about the community as well as earning points towards rewards for yourself as well as your pets ( if you have them). I love that they reward you with two free dog walks as well. The community also has get togethers in the office for example, around halloween time they had a pumpkin carving get together. The community is also located near bus routes and campus. If you are a student it is a very convient area to live in.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I like living here. Maintenance is always quick to come and fix anything, and thr amenities are very close by which I really like. It's nice to live close to campus as well.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I absouleuty love living here! The staff is always so helpful and nice! I love that you guys put on events! The property is amazing! I would always recommend this complex to friends that need to move.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

It’s a decent place to live, but if other options were more price obtainable in flagstaff I would pick somewhere else. Location is alright, but wish I was somewhere else

Reply from Clear Creek Village

I enjoy living at Clear Creek, it feels safe and is close to school. Also affordable to live on a college student budget. I have yet to try the many amenities they offer but overall I hope I am able to continue to live here next years.

Reply from Clear Creek Village

It’s been great everybody is so nice and I’m thankful! They treat me with respect and they help me if I have a problem that I need guidance with

Reply from Clear Creek Village

In the apartments are really comfy and we have our own privecy and also i like the staff who works in the office they are really helpful and they respond to us real fast.