Clover Creek

Lots of noisy people in this complex. Running up and down stairs at all hours, talking in front of windows, barking dogs. Lots of bugs/spiders, stairwell is full of them.
I have lived at Clover Creek for almost a year and it is the best place ever! The community it’s self is like family! The management is amazing. They make you feel welcome and they take good care of the units! Any time I have had a problem they have been fast to fix it. Even during COVID-19 they have called each family personally to make sure that they are ok. This is the place I want to call home for many years to come!
Things are good, I still think we need recycle dumpsters on the property. The drug problem seems to have gone away, also an email needs to be sent out about people dumping their garbage cans in the dumpster without being in a garbage bad, the wind blows all the paper out and dirties up our property/homes.
I am enjoying my new place! It’s quiet and cozy. Which is perfect for me. I also feel safe, the community is nice and the grounds are kept up.
Everyone has been very nice and welcoming so far. The kitchen has a lot of cupboard space which is very nice. Easy access to the freeway is a plus.
Clover Creek is a cute little complex in an excellent location. The staff and neighbors are so friendly and helpful and my dog loves the little dog park. I love living here.
Cody made my experience with all that was going on so smooth. (Covid)He face timed me so that I could see my actual apartment. The apartment is beautiful! All new cabinets, flooring and appliances. I would recommend Clover Creek to anyone that is looking for a clean, quiet place to live! Thank you so much Cody. You are the best!
Overall very happy living here. You have to be a squeaky wheel to get things addressed, but management has been good. The renovation that was done to our unit before we moved in was nice, but you can tell some corners were cut to finish it quickly.
Lots of things inside the apartment seem faulty, lots of mold, fridge is a major problem , lots of noise when neighbors go up the stairs, yellow stuff on walls and ceilings
We have enjoyed it here. Unfortunately, the neighbors just below us are smoking both cigarettes and weed, so it can get frustrating from time to time as we try and combat that. The management has been great and we look forward to some great times here.