Coastline Apartments

3.3

3.3

Susan
HELLO UNSATISFIED WITH THE MAINTANCE STAF AND OFFICE EMPLOYEES i HAVE BEEN COMPLAING ABOUT MY WASHING MACHINE SINCE LAST YEAR NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO FIX IT WILL BE 1 YEAR ON 4TH O JULY SINCE IT LAST WORKED 1 YEAR STILL NOT WORKED JUST KEEP HEARING LIES ABOUT COMING TO FIX IT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE SO NOT SATISFIED.
Brittany
I’m loving my new apartment it is a way better environment for me and my children I love everything about it so far I love the swimming pool and all the amenities that came with it
Haley
Overall my experience for the past few months have been good. Neighbors are nice except for the fact that their children leave trash all over the stairs. Had some maintenance issues a lot at first but they all got fixed in due time. Staff is very informative and helpful.
Tammie
A few office staff are not always very pleasant but I am seeing a change in that. The maintenance staff, in my opinion, is slow to address work order, most likely due to being understaffed.
Ammaarah
Way too long for maintenance orders to get assigned. Dog park gate still broken. Apartment sometimes leaks by window when it rains. The employees are absolutely not the nicest people to talk to.
Jasmine
I really do enjoy staying here, I haven’t had to many issues while I have been here. Apartments are big and my Neighbors so far Are great! The Neighborhood is also quiet so that’s a plus as well.
Marcos
I just moved in yesterday, after waiting for the unit to be renovated. As I walk in inspecting everything with my wife which was all great except 3 things I came across. Laundry and washer are completely filthy from the inside. Balcony floor is dirty with a bubblegum stuck on the floor and one of the closet doors that it easily came right off.
Victoria
1 star
After we moved into our “newly renovated apartment” the AC doesn’t even work. We have called and told them and they came out to look at it but said that’s just the way the AC works here. It won’t get below 83 degrees inside. It’s so hot that it is affecting the food inside our fridge. Like the brand new fridge can’t keep up with how hot it is inside. We are really disappointed with this apartment so far and its only been 5 days since moving in,
Christin
Still waiting for maintenance to come fix my washer and dryer. It has been two weeks. And also someone broke my back windshield on my jeep the other night.
Mark
Community is great neighbors are friendly and polite, there are some concerns with maintaining the property in a timely manner but overall the first year has been pleasant