Cobalt Lofts

4.4

4.4

I absolutely loved living at Cobalt Lofts! The amenities, the neighbors , and the building staff made the experience a lot better! I would definitely refer cobalt lofts to anyone looking for an apartment.
It’s quiet and perfect living here. I spend very a very enjoyable time either in my apartment, lounges, patios, roof or outdoors. Also restaurants are very near the building which is great for eating outdoors.
Just moved to Cobalt Lofts and I love it! The apartment is extremely spacious, modern, and clean. Additionally, the amenities available are unmatched compared to other apartment buildings. I love the rooftop. The front desk staff is helpful and kind.
Very nice and quite place. Good facilities and very polite staff. Apartments are of good size and the hub makes for a very good smart living.
I’ve made Cobalt Lofts my home for the last 18 months and love the close proximity of Midtown NYC. This is the perfect community for the commuting professional!
Cobalt Lofts has a very helpful and friendly staff and management, great and efficient maintenance crew, fantastic amenities, and, last but not least, it’s sparkling clean, quiet, and beautiful!!
Been living here since 2019 and could not be happier with our choice. Love our apartment, the location, staff and amenities. Best of all we don't need to shovel snow, rack leaves or clean the pool. All we do now is basically Jump for Jolly!
Wonderful community, dog friendly, nice neighbors. Wish management was better with responding and sending out reminders. I love the amenities, and community events. Wish there were more incentives.
We really have loved living at Cobalt and are so sad to leave! Our unit is such a nice space with character but still neutral enough for us to bring in our own style. We loved all the amenities and the staff!
I haven’t officially moved in yet, but i have been to the building on several occasions. So far, I love the building and all the great amenities. Everyone has been super helpful and accommodating