Everything has been great at Cobalt! Especially the staff who has been super responsive and hospitable to all of our requests. The location of the building is perfect and has so far cut my commute time to NYC down significantly.

So far, so good. Just moved in so still trying to get everything set up. Will update once I've been here longer. The staff so far are super nice. It's a bit cold and there were a couple of things that needed fixing but the maint crew are on top of things. God bless!

Question: What property makes the most sense A- A loft near Grove Street Path for $1000 more with parking issues, questionable staff, no roof top, no pool and paper thin walls? B- A loft (Cobalt) near Harrison Path, $1000 cheaper, easy peasy parking, impeccable friendly staff, roof top, pool, insulation and community events to win ‘free’ stuff every month! Answer – B

It’s been so nice living here. The staff is great and so helpful! I love all the events they have for us. I feel like staff has taken our feedback about the gym to make it as good as it can be given the space constraints.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

My second month living her at cobalt. I love the apartment, great location, and all the cobalt amenities. Finally...my kudos to the great cobalt staff.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I really enjoy the location here. The building is also brand new with high end amenities and nice staff & neighbors. Inside, the unit is very quiet!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

My wife and I are very happy that we chose this apartment and love how responsive the staff is. The location is so convenient to JC, Hoboken, and NYC but also very nice and quiet at the same time near the apartment. Just watch out for those Red Bull games and I seriously can't complain about much.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Love the place very spacias and beautiful facilities. Short walk to the path train, love the amenities. Enjoying the community feel and getting to meet the neighbors.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Overall the experience is fine. The common areas are very nice and well maintained. The concierge, maintenance and cleaning crew make the building look polished. Also the events the team has for tenants are wonderful. They're well organized, fun and social. However, for a new building it's very surprising to see issues. For example, a hallway on the first floor was flooded a few times when it rained. I think the issue should have been resolved the first time. Another example is the scent of marijuana in the hallways. I understand certain tenants are going to violate rules but the issue should be addressed better. Letters and emails don't prevent tenants, their guests etc. from smoking in and around the building.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The renting process went very smooth, the apartments are very spacious and trendy. It has multiple office spaces which makes it perfect for the ones that work from home and need a change. Can’t wait to chill on the swings in summer:)

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

My wife and I moved here from Seattle, WA. I work in the financial district and the commute back & forth from Cobalt to WTC is just a breeze (via Path). The community is brand new and the apartments are truly luxry - from Alexa integration; digital rain shower controls; to updated hardwood floors; and well equipped kitchen ----- just to many amazing things to add to the quality of life. The amenities are hands down one of the best in the NY/NJ area (for this price point residences). The building management is extremely cooperative and helpful. Overall a 5-star experience.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The community events are very creative and a lot of fun. The staff is top notch. Every staff member goes above and beyond. The amenities are fantastic.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I feel like I'm on vacation the minute I come home. I love the amenities. It is a peaceful and quiet place to live. Management team and concierge are great

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Loving Cobalt. Unit is great. Amenities great. Happy w/maintenance cleaning staff. Love events & perks! a few little things. Junk in garage.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Everybody at Cobalt Lofts is super helpful. The team is centered around the residents experience and is willing to help you in whatever you need. The community is safe and secure, state of the art with so many cool features and overall just amazing! We are happy in our new apartment and have found it super easy to call it home from day one!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Beautiful apartments and staff is very friendly. Always upcoming events with good food and convenient transportation. Love the workout and yoga classes offered on weekends. I would do more

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Had an incident with the garage when we first moved in, but has been a pleasant experience afterwards. Management is quick to respond to concerns and the events the building hosts are fun.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Overall I like my apartment and the amenities that it comes with. It's location great being near a train, but wish it was a little closer to stores. The staff are really nice, though they don't always seem to share information. (I got asked for the same information multiple times from different people).

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Way too noisy from street, courtyard, and more. I think it's the design problem. Every sound from courtyard sounds very loud going into our room. Sunday yoga starts too early and the talking voice of the instructor can be heard very clearly in our room. We can't enjoy our piece of quite Sunday morning. Red Bull Event is still a big problem in terms of traffic and more issues.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I was nervous how the community was going to be when I first arrived because of the move in being a little chaotic. However, I’m so glad to be a part of this community. The events, the other residents, the Cobalt Lofts team are all great. If I say I didn’t enjoy every single event that I’ve attended that’s been held, would be a complete lie. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the year in this community the management team has in store for the residents.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Building is perfect! Only thing to complain is the location. Thought it’s going to be quicker with the path. Unfortunately they have there issues especially on the weekends!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

the people are really sweet and the neighborhood is very safe! on time for service request and harrison is very nice. there are restaurants near by and gyms! not that far away from downtown newark!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Love the location, amenities and of course the apartment. Concierge employees are awesome! What could be better is the gym that is lightly equipped!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I am a new resident and moving in this week. Thus far, the staff has been very welcoming and provided great tips to ensure a stress free move in process, which I am very grateful for. Maintenance has been swift, and helpful, which I truly appreciate.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Literally the only thing missing is a squat rack in the gym. Would be really helpful. Otherwise everything has been good. Likely to extend lease.