I just moved in at the start of January and I have loved it so far. The staff was incredibly helpful in my move-in and made the process easy and straightforward.

Everything's good here but the noise and mobile phone reception. Dogs' barking day and night, courtyard television volume boosts up unexpectedly (can be anytime during the day even late at night). No mobile phone reception in most areas, even including the cafe lounge which sits right at the street. I can't receive phone calls in the unit and I have to go outside to make important phone calls or the call might end unexpectedly. Everything else is good tho.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Upset with myself for signing a two year lease :-/ We had issues with our water meter / bill for MONTHS. Seems like there's fire alarm issues that are addressed. BUT most importantly is the fact that there was an intruder in the building who broke into someone's apartment and we had to find out by word of mouth, while management has said nothing. Quick to send emails / messages threatening residents to pick up their mail and take down decorations, but hush hush when our security is breached. P.S. The pumpkins were up outside of the lobby well past the timing you all told everyone to remove the decor.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Just started living here. So far so good! Will update later once all the outdoor amenities open up after winter. Just started living here. So far so good! Will update later once all the outdoor amenities open up after winter.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I like quietness and so far I’ve nothing to compliant about, which says quite a lot about the community. No loud noises, music, and/or people screaming thus far, so it’s all good at the moment.😊

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I’ve been live here for about 6 month. I really enjoy it. The property always offers help and there are regular activities in the community.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Everyone here is very nice and very helpful. From Concierge to management. I like how management host events to try to foster a sense of community amongst the neighbors. Really glad we chose this building instead of others in the area.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Very beautifull and well built apartments. Location is ideal for us, too, although prices are on the high side, and not very family friendly (no kids park or playground)

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Couldn't be happier knowing that we made the right choice, such a wonderful place to live! Wishing everyone in the #cobalt community a very happy and healthy Holiday and New Year!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Is the best place to live the staff is so nice and also all areas are so beautiful al cozy I enjoy all places inside and the amenities are just amazing

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Great place to live. The amenities are great, the surrounding neighborhood is quiet yet developing, and it is an easy commute to the city for school and work. Love being here! ...not to mention, Go RED BULLS!!!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Everything has been great at Cobalt! Especially the staff who has been super responsive and hospitable to all of our requests. The location of the building is perfect and has so far cut my commute time to NYC down significantly.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

So far, so good. Just moved in so still trying to get everything set up. Will update once I've been here longer. The staff so far are super nice. It's a bit cold and there were a couple of things that needed fixing but the maint crew are on top of things. God bless!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Question: What property makes the most sense A- A loft near Grove Street Path for $1000 more with parking issues, questionable staff, no roof top, no pool and paper thin walls? B- A loft (Cobalt) near Harrison Path, $1000 cheaper, easy peasy parking, impeccable friendly staff, roof top, pool, insulation and community events to win ‘free’ stuff every month! Answer – B

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

It’s been so nice living here. The staff is great and so helpful! I love all the events they have for us. I feel like staff has taken our feedback about the gym to make it as good as it can be given the space constraints.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

My second month living her at cobalt. I love the apartment, great location, and all the cobalt amenities. Finally...my kudos to the great cobalt staff.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I really enjoy the location here. The building is also brand new with high end amenities and nice staff & neighbors. Inside, the unit is very quiet!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

My wife and I are very happy that we chose this apartment and love how responsive the staff is. The location is so convenient to JC, Hoboken, and NYC but also very nice and quiet at the same time near the apartment. Just watch out for those Red Bull games and I seriously can't complain about much.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Love the place very spacias and beautiful facilities. Short walk to the path train, love the amenities. Enjoying the community feel and getting to meet the neighbors.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Overall the experience is fine. The common areas are very nice and well maintained. The concierge, maintenance and cleaning crew make the building look polished. Also the events the team has for tenants are wonderful. They're well organized, fun and social. However, for a new building it's very surprising to see issues. For example, a hallway on the first floor was flooded a few times when it rained. I think the issue should have been resolved the first time. Another example is the scent of marijuana in the hallways. I understand certain tenants are going to violate rules but the issue should be addressed better. Letters and emails don't prevent tenants, their guests etc. from smoking in and around the building.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The renting process went very smooth, the apartments are very spacious and trendy. It has multiple office spaces which makes it perfect for the ones that work from home and need a change. Can’t wait to chill on the swings in summer:)

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

My wife and I moved here from Seattle, WA. I work in the financial district and the commute back & forth from Cobalt to WTC is just a breeze (via Path). The community is brand new and the apartments are truly luxry - from Alexa integration; digital rain shower controls; to updated hardwood floors; and well equipped kitchen ----- just to many amazing things to add to the quality of life. The amenities are hands down one of the best in the NY/NJ area (for this price point residences). The building management is extremely cooperative and helpful. Overall a 5-star experience.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The community events are very creative and a lot of fun. The staff is top notch. Every staff member goes above and beyond. The amenities are fantastic.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I feel like I'm on vacation the minute I come home. I love the amenities. It is a peaceful and quiet place to live. Management team and concierge are great

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Loving Cobalt. Unit is great. Amenities great. Happy w/maintenance cleaning staff. Love events & perks! a few little things. Junk in garage.