Cobalt Lofts

Awesome apartment finishes, very good amenities. I love the echo dot and the speakers that come with the unit. Having a balcony makes your unit much nicer.
So far everything is good, besides and vine cooler is noisy(but I sender service request, hopefully repair person will back to as ASAP) our dryer is not working. Moving process was very easy.
The property is beautiful but the move was stressful. Everyone has different information regarding the service elevator. Nobody picks up phone at all.
Fantastic morale among everyone I’ve seen in the gym, while useing the grills, and at the coffee machine! Everyone seems delighted to live here, and aware of what a special place this is!
We have enjoyed living at Cobalt so far. Everyone that works here has been great. The only reason I have not given a 5 star rating is because we did not have a working ceiling fan. The problem was brought up the day we moved in and it took about 4 months to get it fixed.
Move in condition / communication was slightly lacking. Required multiple maintenance requests immediately upon move in. Also, very difficult to place maintenance request initially due to delayed platform access.
I absolutely love living at Cobalt Lofts! As a law student, I always stressed out but I get SO EXCITED to return home in the evenings! The decor is chic, the amenities are top notch and the staff are fantastic!
I had an exceptional experience during my tour. Francesa was my leasing agent and she did a phenomenal job of showing my partner and I around the community and explaining the leasing process. Francesa was incredibly patient as we decided on a unit and she was great about following up and ensuring that we had all of the information we needed; she actually showed us the same apartment Two days in a row because we were indecisive and needed reassurance. Her patience, knowledge and the fact that she was so personable made a huge difference in us choosing this community over neighboring communities.
Building amenities are nice. Building security is nice by requiring fob keys to enter the inside of the building from every access point although one of the front building elevator actually doesn’t require fob key to press the floor anymore. Staffs are very nice and prompt with announcements. Units are nice especially with Orgi in my studio unit. One thing I have noticed is that there are quiet alot of empty units that have lights on for forever. I think for environment, it would be nice to see all those units have lights turned off
I love the sense of community here! I’ve met friends here that will last a lifetime! I also love the events that the building hosts to encourage more socializing with our neighbors!