The staff from the concierge to maintenance to management and leasing is the best. They replaced a broken oven in less than 10 minutes. Excited for more residents to experience the great service.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

We recently moved into Cobalt and it is nothing short of amazing. First, Basilio and the maintenance team are phenomenal. We had a few issues when moving in and they addressed the issues right away. Second, Dominick and Kenny have been absolutely wonderful. They really make sure your move in goes smoothly, assist you with anything you may need, and really want you to feel that you are apart of the community. Last of all, the concierge team has been extremely helpful with any concerns we may have during the day or night. Although all the amenities haven’t been finished yet, the gym is definitely my #1 favorite. The peloton bikes are AWESOME! Also, I love that the pet park is conveniently located for the pups. Cobalt is definitely a very pet friendly community. Can’t wait for Cobalt to finish the renovations and for this community to grow!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I’ve been at Cobalt for 2 months now and I could not be happier with my experiences so far! The apartments come with everything your looking for plus some extra cool stuff😉. If I need my thing done or anything fixed it’s just an e-mail away and someone takes care of any problems within no time and work around your schedual. I can’t wait till spring when the pool opens! Gonna be FUN summer all up in here at the Cobalt Lofts!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Really enjoy my apartment, the facilities are and will be top notch. Staff has been extremely responsive and helpful. I am a big fan of the Peloton's !

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Seems I can’t submit my feedback as it says it looks like spam.. I tried several times. You might want to check your system as it’s farily pointless to have a feedback service that doesn’t let you submit your actual feedback.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Great location and nice amenities. The apartment itself is really nice and spacious compare to the other ones around the area. Check it out if you’re looking in Harrison

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I just finished moving into the Cobalt Lofts this past weekend and I have to say I’m already more impressed than the 18 months I spent at my last apartment! When I first walked in to grab my keys, Dominick was extremely nice and helpful (they even left me keep the service elevator longer than schedule to accommodate my move). The complex is beautiful; amazing amenities, gorgeous front area, and the studios are huge and spacious! I can’t wait to experience more during my stay here :)

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Really good so far, really enjoy all the amenities and atmosphere. There’s plenty of events that they host here and very easy to host people. Quiet and easy to get to New York City on the path

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Overall love living at Cobalt Lofts so far! The apartment is spacious and very well lit. The sound proofing is also very nice. We have not heard any noise from the Red Bull Arena since moving in. The staff at Cobalt Lofts is exceptional. Kimberly was fantastic to work with during the leasing process and really went above and beyond to make sure we found exactly what we wanted. Dominick and Ariel have been extremely helpful since moving in.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Very welcoming and so clean! I see people cleaning all day even though the building is brand new. Shows more preventive work rather than waiting until it gets dirty. The amenities are also amazing and can’t wait for the bike storage and pool to be open!!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I haven't started living here yet but I have gone to visit 3 times and Kimberly is great, as well as some of the residents I have run into. I am really looking forward to moving in January 20th and being a part of the community.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The staff is very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this community. The concierge, property managers and the leasing office have been very accommodating.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Very excited to be a part of the Cobalt community. Love the commute to NYC and the apartment is lovely. Cannot wait to see when the amenities are complete and the my parking deck is ready!