Cobalt Lofts

4.5

4.5

After almost a month of being here, I already feel at home. Though times are tough and things are still a little odd, my limited encounters with fellow residents have been pleasant. Everyone here seems quite friendly. The complex itself is a wonderful place to live and has everything I've always wanted in an apartment. Overall, everything has been amazing so far! :)
Is a nice placw to live i relly like all the amenitise all areas are super cozy amd also rhe staff is so frendlly the most i love is the amazon room
I love the apartment, it seems safe and the amenities are beautiful. We moved in last week and we had some hiccups with waiting a while for someone to give us our keys to move in since Francesca was off. But I called her and she did answer on her day off and she made sure someone came to help. I really appreciated that. The staff seems friendly and one of the concierges knows my name already!
About to move in by the end of November. I was able to do a quick tour of the place, and meet the staff. Everyone I met has been fabulous and very helpful, I can just hope things remain the same once I become a tenant.
So much to like! To start the different concierge staff are top notch! I appreciate how the community has started to reintroduce events but in a safe and conscientious way.
Great experience so far. This is a very safe neighborhood and the residents are respectful and peaceful. I have enjoyed my life here at Cobalt; the amenities are very beautiful and every area is so clean. Staff are courteous and very nice.
Not one bad thing to say. Everything and everyone is aces. Maintenance staff is stellar, concierge is top notch, and the building/janitorial staff are always friendly and do a great job of keeping Cobalt clean and safe.
The building feels very overpriced for the location and the amenities. The units lack storage space, the building lacks visitor parking, and it’s by far the loudest building I’ve ever lived in. You can’t open your windows due to the trucks racing by all hours of the day and night, so it’s nearly impossible to sleep through the night and/or work from home. To top it off the lights flash when you turn the fan on (faulty wiring), there have been intruders in the building multiple times (NOT a safe, luxury, guarded building), and we’re paying more as existing tenants than any current promotion running to lore people in to fill the units. Disgrace.
Great community but neighbors can be super noisy at times which is a huge setback when you are looking to just relax in the comfort of your own home
Hi Everyone, just wanted to reach out to anyone considering Cobalt Lofts as their new home.....You can stop looking! Cobalt is simply the best choice as far as location, amenities, value and staff.