Cobalt Lofts

It wa da good first impression, and I really like the area and how quiet is the building, I like the amenities too, I hope I can continue enjoy it as I did at the first impression
I appreciate the management team's work. They are very responsible. Any time I asked for a service they resolved the problem very fast. Thanks
So far its been great. No hassle. No noisy neighbors. The only thing missing is that I have not been able to use the amenities for the past 3 months after covid. But otherwise cobalt lofts has been great.
Great place to live! Love the amenities especially the pool. The Conceirge is always willing to help. The neighbors are friendly. So glad to be calling Cobalt Lofts my home!
Love the amenities when they’re open but I really wish they would’ve communicated more to us throughout the whole covid situation. They didn’t even start adding signs until 3 months in. Even if they didn’t know what was happening, I think that would’ve been the time to over communicate so we weren’t left in the dark.
Building, amenities and neighbors over all is good, I want to be honest that there is only one super market is around (10 minutes walking) and no grocery store at all...
This is a new building with all the amenities of a luxury apartment complex. However there is nothing that really stands out even though it’s brand new.
It has been great so far. I wish I knew if there was an estimate on when the amenities may reopen, but the place is great so far. All of the staff have been great so far too.
the best place to live the neighborhood is so beautiful and so clean, the amenities are amazing the staff is just the best so helful persons
Even with the necessary changes, the management and all staff have adapted and helped the resident experience immensely. The people that work the front including Shy and Breona have been spectacular.