There needs to be more communication with regards to how you get back to the apartments during Red Bull events. I have a problem every single game.

Really nice place to stay with all the awesome amenities. Cobalt lofts have a lot of wonderful events which keep us all entertained. Everyone from the concierge to the neighbors are very friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The space is great! But the residents only have access to the amenities till 11pm. That kinda sucks. Since I'm paying for them and since I'm living here, I feel that we should have access 24/7. But the space is great!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Cobalt lofts is an awesome place to live! Contemporary interiors that are always kept impeccable. Being close to the PATH Station is a huge plus. Residents can host their guests or relax in the cafe, game room, pool side area or the rooftop deck. True luxury living :)

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

This was a tough decision but after the first week we knew we made the right one. The people, staff, apartment and amenities are second to none! Cheers Cobalt!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Living here isn’t great! The front office staff is very nice,helpful and personable. Not only that they are SO accommodating. The amenities are incredible and I don’t even think we’ve been to all of them! The weekly activities are great to meet people in the buildings or even to just go eta o out of the house in a Thursday night without going “out-out”. Love this community and our new home!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Great amenities, love the people and wonderful staff. Could improve the speed of maintenance and availability of open spaces to animals e.g. rooftop. Animal dna is already taken so culprits can be caught easily during issues.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Overall, I love living at Cobalt Lofts. The apartment has been such an upgrade from where we were living previously. The amenities are fantastic and we have been enjoying grilling at least once a week! I also am very excited to try the Sunday yoga class - I really appreciate having exercise classes available at the gym!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Is the best community all are very good and very friendly they always clean the machines at gym so that is so nice Yei is the best place to enjoy when you are at home

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Very happy since I have moved to Cobalt Lofts. The events are creative answers very well organized. The amenities make it seem like I’m on a vacation.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

We just moved in a little over a week ago and so far living here is great! We had a few hiccups during the move in process but the team here handled everything quickly and professionally and we are very thankful for their hard work.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

After just moving into our new apartment we are feeling so welcomed in the community here at the Cobalt Lofts. Our apartment looks great and the staff here has done everything they can to make us feel welcomed in our new home!!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Moving is a big change and everyone at Cobalt seems to want to make that experience as smooth as possible. There were a few things at move in that were not correct and the staff has quickly addressed those issue. The other residents in the building seem to enjoy living at Cobalt and are eager to meet, greet and integrate you into the community. So far it’s been great!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Moving into Cobalt Lofts was an amazing and simple experience. Kimberly Hults and the staff are amazing and available anytime you have a question! Amenities and apartment are beautiful! The value for the building, staff, and proximity to Manhattan is unbeatable!!!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Overall this is a very good apartment but what makes me not to give a 5 star rating is the washer/dryer equipment and size of the units.. Apart from the above this is such a lovely environment to stay with active people around who are very friendly and some good events which occurs round the week.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Moved in on 7/26 and couldn't be happier with the staff. Super helpful, excited to work with us and catered to every need in a timely and professional manner. Apartments and amenities are beautiful and high class. Couldn't be happier that we made the decision to live here.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

As an artist, the color, cobalt has been used in my art for sometime. I have ties to it’s pigment. That’s a plus. Cobalt lofts is so far a truly lovely place to live. The security in the building is well thought out. The building is sitting quietly next to the Beautiful Red Bull stadium which looks like a mother ship that’s just landed, and brought with it a wonderful staff and good people.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I haven't moved in yet but my experience to date has been very good as I've had great support from Leasing Manager, Kimberly Hults. Hopefully the experience will be just as great during the move and afterwards!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

It was great! Moving in was so easy and the staff here is great and are willing to help! The other residents here are very friendly and I enjoy all the cute dogs

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

young, modern apartment. The only down point is that it’s a bit noisy if the unit is along the street. The curtain is white so it doesn’t block much light. Both of the 2 factors lead to a low quality of sleep.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Love them!!! The leasing office was so warm and welcoming. I truly appreciated all the detailed information I received from Kathleen. I cannot wait to move in next month!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The experience with all the Cobalt Team has been a pleasure They work hard to make your stay pleasant so far the I have NO complaints This is a great place to live

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Overall the building is great! I really do wish we had a private gym room to do our workouts in like Steelworks does though. Also they have Wellbeats and it’d be nice if we had that too or if you gave us the option to have it on our phones since we don’t have a private room. Outside of the gym, everything is great especially the cleaning staff.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

It's been an amazing 5 months! Very few hiccups and the few were always addressed quickly! I'm loving the amenities! I look forward to the work on our side streets being completed....but that wasn't enough to affect my 5 star rating. I know it's a work in progress.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Staff is responsive and helpful. Now that we have all the amenities, has been a big plus. Only thing that could be improved is hallway noise.