Gorgeous building! Amazing amenities. Spacious apartment layouts. Gym has cool machines but I wish I t was larger / a few extra machines I am excited to start using the pelaton bikes!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Everything about this community has been great! Cobalt has excellent communication, a very friendly staff, and most of all, beautiful apartments.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I love how active the managers of the cobalt lofts are. I also enjoy food truck Tuesdays and the different events set up. The amenities opened up recently and I am excited to use them.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

We love living here - the amenities are awesome and the staff is so responsive. The events hosted are creative and fun and I can’t wait for more!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Great place to live. Ideal location close to work and path (accesses to Jersey City,Hoboken, NEw York City,) great space and amenities for the price especially compared to Jersey City or Hoboken

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Great people and community. Great management. Great amenities. The staff is very professional and always ready to go the extra way to assist. Residents I met were very nice and welcoming.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

So far, just OK. No one ever seems to answer the phone at the concierge and I’m not sure how guest parking has been “full” when the building isn’t at capacity.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Loveee the apartment and the management folks! Fun and ever so warm and welcoming! I really like the events organized for residents every week and look forward to many more!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Rough start with the move in, finding a few things not working but the staff have been very patient and helpful. I look foward to residency here.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

So far, so good. We are preparing to move and they are offering several options to help us with the process including mail transfer! Our leasing agent has been great as well.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Kimberly is great! We’re excited to move in. The amenities are awesome and the community seems great! Access to the neighborhood and Harrison area will be amazing

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I love my apartment and it’s brand new appliances. The staff is always welcoming and greet you with a sincere smile. I travel for my job, so I don’t have much time to attend the events.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Staff is very friendly. The maintenance team is so quick to respond and is very helpful. Amenities are great and the environmental services make the place very very clean.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The ongoing construction is a little annoying since they triggered the alarm several times. Otherwise it's a good and nice community so far.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Such a great experience living at Cobalt Lofts and that was without a lot of amenities as construction was not finalized. Besides the great location and perks, the staff from leasing to management to the concierge make living here feel like a vacation.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The entire Cobalt crew have been fantastic and the overall experience has been amazing. Can't wait for the roof top and pool to open in a few weeks! Summer 19! #lovecobaltlofts

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I have never felt so welcomed into a community as I felt when I walked into Cobalt Lofts. Everyone was so warm and welcoming and made me feel like I belonged.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

There are not enough words to properly describe just how happy we are here at Cobalt Lofts. From the moment we walked in the doors to take a tour of the property we were blown away! Kimberly, the leasing manager, made us feel at home instantly and gave us the perfect tour. She introduced us to the resident team, Dominic and Kenny, who are also wonderful, so full of kindness, and helpful. We knew this would be the place for us! Since living here, we have felt safe, taken care of, and super lucky to have landed a spot at such a great place located in a cool little town just minutes away from NYC. Looking forward to taking advantage of the pool and rooftop deck this summer and all of the other amenities included here!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I’ve been moving in here for just two weeks and I enjoy my every day. The apartment is so cozy with nice breeze during a sunny day. And I do appreciate the work from the cobalt loft staff. They’re nice and efficient to help. Plus, I made some friends during Saturday workout. What could be better than this!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Great location but have to put in maintenance requests multiple times before they get answered sometimes. We were told on our tour there was a 24 hour conceige but there isn’t. Neighbors are noisy

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Is the best place to live very friendly and also all staff is very helpful all areas are very lovely and also they love dogs I'm very excite here and also is very close to all.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

We just moved here and absolutely loving it so far. We can’t wait for all the amenities to be completed so we can start using them! Excited for this summer.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

The place is fantastic. Amenities are great as well. I really enjoy the build in alexa with two speakers so I can listen in the living room or the kitchen.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I love the space I have with this studio. It's perfect for two people. And the amenity such as swimming pool, rooftop, 24 hours gym just perfect for living here!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

My significant other and I moved in only 2 weeks ago and everything has been wonderful so far. The apartment was clean and ready to go when we got here on move in day. The staff here is wonderful and accommodating and the built in dog run is teuly a blessing. It’s nice to know when my girlfried has to walk the dog late at night, she never has to leave the safety of the complex. Having all new High Efficiency appliance is also a great feature. Everything run and functions beautifully and looks just as so. Couldn’t have been happier moving here.