Overall I like my apartment and the amenities that it comes with. It's location great being near a train, but wish it was a little closer to stores. The staff are really nice, though they don't always seem to share information. (I got asked for the same information multiple times from different people).

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Way too noisy from street, courtyard, and more. I think it's the design problem. Every sound from courtyard sounds very loud going into our room. Sunday yoga starts too early and the talking voice of the instructor can be heard very clearly in our room. We can't enjoy our piece of quite Sunday morning. Red Bull Event is still a big problem in terms of traffic and more issues.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I was nervous how the community was going to be when I first arrived because of the move in being a little chaotic. However, I’m so glad to be a part of this community. The events, the other residents, the Cobalt Lofts team are all great. If I say I didn’t enjoy every single event that I’ve attended that’s been held, would be a complete lie. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the year in this community the management team has in store for the residents.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Building is perfect! Only thing to complain is the location. Thought it’s going to be quicker with the path. Unfortunately they have there issues especially on the weekends!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

the people are really sweet and the neighborhood is very safe! on time for service request and harrison is very nice. there are restaurants near by and gyms! not that far away from downtown newark!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Love the location, amenities and of course the apartment. Concierge employees are awesome! What could be better is the gym that is lightly equipped!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I am a new resident and moving in this week. Thus far, the staff has been very welcoming and provided great tips to ensure a stress free move in process, which I am very grateful for. Maintenance has been swift, and helpful, which I truly appreciate.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Literally the only thing missing is a squat rack in the gym. Would be really helpful. Otherwise everything has been good. Likely to extend lease.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I feel like we get nickel and dimed (with no explanation) for little things on top of expensive rent. Also, staff is pretty unresponsive. Additionally, the lack of visitor parking is a joke, especially when the parking garage seems to only be at about half capacity.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

It's been great - so many community events and the amenities are top notch. I've been here for 3 months now and this is definitely my favorite residence on the east coast!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Friendly community. Amazing staff. The very combination of an amazing residency. Of course, we should definitely mention friendly staff who really make it a “home”.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Great atmosphere, great social events, great amenities. Staff members are lovely, every concierge is friendly and talkative. Only reason I didnt give this place 5* is because the dog run is unclean, dirty and needs serious improvement or regular cleaning.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Just moved in, but I have had a great experience at Cobalt Lofts so far. The service and amenities have been outstanding. I look forward to getting settled and spending more time at home!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

We’ve been here for a couple of months and it’s been great. The staff is friendly and helpful and we’re in love with our apartment! Also, our puppy loves the treats at the front desk 😁

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Kathleen, Lis and Kim have been amazing from the start. From the initial meeting until move in, they've been beyond professional, accommodating and nice. The entire process was perfect and I am so obsessed with my apartment and the amenities.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I fell love as I first found this place online , I just moved here and everyone is so friendly I always look forward to come home after a long day from work , my dogs love the dog park and the balcony, it’s worth moving at cobalt loft !

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

You can’t ask for anything else at Cobalt Lofts. It has so many fun things going on, never a dull moment! The Cobalt Lofts team makes sure all your needs are met. So happy we chose Cobalt!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I will give 3.5 as there are problems like glass windows and doors are not sound proof. Kitchen exhaust fan doesn't work technically as it is not pushing the air from inside to outside. These are issues which I mentioned earlier also but never get addressed. I hope it will be addressed soon.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

My first week at Cobalt Lofts was amazing! The staff and residents here are so friendly. The building is always clean and quiet. It’s only been a week and I’ve already been to several events including a Ben and Jerry’s ice cream social and an outdoor movie night on premises. I love living here so far!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Super helpful staff and friendly residents. Amazing amenities. Convenient location. Can’t wait to call Cobalt Lofts our home for the next several years!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Everyone has been very accommodating and friendly. Love the environment and the inclusive community. The facility maintenance is always clean

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

Haven't started living in the community yet... but this was by far the best viewing and lease signing experience. So excited to move in this week!

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

I like the amenities but they are not always working. The TV on the roof is hard to get working, and the grill in the middle courtyard is missing the buttons.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

So far our experience at CoBalt has been nothing short of amazing. We are one week in and have enjoyed not only our apartment but the community.

Reply from Cobalt Lofts

So far everything has been great and the apartment is AMAZING. Wish there wasn't the Kearny landfill smell but other than that, zero complaints!