I’ve been a satisfied resident of Coconut Palm Club for almost five years and it’s been a pleasure. The care and personal attention they provide is exceptional. I look forward to the next five years. The management at Coconut Palm Club is above all and the maintenance team keeps the grounds in perfect conditions. Their teamwork, knowledge and experience show with every smile, wave, timely repair and care for the Coconut Palm Club community.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I think this place is nice. But really on the expensive side. However I will say the ladies in the office do remeber who you are and are super nice!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Amazing place to live I been here for the past 5 years and the people the workers and office management are all amazing I will love to stay longer

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The important things get handled, but the little things get over looked in the apartments interior. The doggy bag get filled regularly but people dont pick up pet's feces as often.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Front office staff is great! Maintenance is always working on keeping the community clean and updated, even though some residents do their best at dirtying things up.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It has been a very positive experience and friendly neighbors and I love the neighborhood! The coconut palms club apartments staff and maintenance crew are awesome!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I like the place but I am going to discount some points because it is usually dirty and the grass is always very long even when they have just cut it

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I like living here so far, My neighbors are nice quiet people, unfortunately my children are the loudest ones here when they come visit. Love the pool area very chill.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Nice and clean, well kept. Love the dog park, gym, and pool. Plenty of neighborhoods kids for my son to play with. We should add a basketball goal in the racket ball area.🙏

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

My experience with Coconut Palm Club has been great. I enjoy living in the community and the staffs are very helpful. A few downsides are that the recycle compactor is no longer here for recycling purposes and people need to pick up after their pet. Overall, the community is excellent.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Everything is super clean and everyone is very friendly. Going on 5 years of living here. When ever there is an issuer it gets corrected right away.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The office is very nice and maintaince does a great job of keeping the neighborhood clean and taking care of mainlanders requests. My only “complaints” is parking and noise after hours.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Maintenance is excellent when a request is submitted it worked in a timely manner. Apartment complex well maintained and amenities give someone like resort feeling.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Lived here a few years ago and my boys stayed and i just came back to live here it’s been an alright experience Maybe spray pool area with all the ants but overall it’s been nice

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Everyone in the office was so helpful for the move in. It can be very stressful, but they went above and beyond to make sure it was easy. Greatly appreciated

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Nice property but some staff members are challenging to talk to. Because they don’t listen well, they don’t properly respond to requests or questions.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We absolutely love our community! Looking forward to many years and memories made in our beautiful home! Community is very family friendly. We refer all of our family and friends.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love the space of apartment. I do wish they would upgrade all of the apartment and I wish they would follow through with their maintenance. Every time I schedule a maintenance they never complete the job but mark it as finish or they schedule like 15 inspection but never come or finish the job but mark the service as finish.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Quiet, clean, plenty of parking, Great people, close to mayor roads and expressways, close to Walt mar, Publix, Home Depot, Win Dixie, Hospitals. Minutes from gas stations!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love Coconut Palm Club apartments. They are expertly maintained and staffed with a friendly, knowledgeable and responsive staff. This property is so perfectly located to highways, shopping, events and employment. I hope I never have to move!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great place to live... the parking is the only issue I guess that's to be expected anywhere balconies are very big which is probably what drew me here

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Maintenance really keeps up with the area. The complex is always clean. The front office staff is also super nice and attentive. I really don’t have any complaints.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Community is always clean & the people working in the front office are always polite and easy to work with . Couldn’t be any happier with it.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The staff here is wonderful and always quick to respond to any needs we may have! Whether it is something in need of repair or simple questions. Property is well maintained.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Moved in the end of May so far it has been really smooth, quiet, very nice people here, plenty of parking! Ac froze over maintenance was here really quick as soon as the request was put in and a couple hours later house was back to normal!