I really enjoy my apartment and the community. It’s quiet and safe, two very important things to me. The maintenance team is extremely responsive and do a great job at keeping our places running! I’d love more community events to get the neighbors together!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We absolutely love Coconut Palm Club! The leasing office staff is incredible. They treat you like family. Looking forward to many more years to come in our beautiful home.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Lived here for almost a year now and I’m happy with everything. The office is always super helpful, the maintainence is always quick. There’s emergency services, and a fresh coat of pain makes these homes feel nicer.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love it the apartments are spacious, they have a amazing pool, and a lot of events for the community. The only downside is the parking is very difficult to find a open spot.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve lived here since I was young And it feels like home, living some where that feels like home is important to me now that I have a kid feeling safe and cozy is everything

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The amenities are getting so much better, I love the "New Look" of the buildings. The Staff is always great! Thank you for making our living better.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

love the apartment, size is great. Maintenance responds. I would like to have a more central garbage or valet pick up of garbage. Area behind apartment is mosquito breeder and needs to be sprayed more often. Otherwise, apartment size is great.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We really enjoy living here, it's conveniently located near expressway and shopping. My daughter's charter school is close by as well. Staff is very friendly

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The staff is great from the office to maintenance. The neighbors are respectful and it's great you can have your animals here all I have encountered are very friendly.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Nice place to live all around, no big complaints, wish they would replace some of the older appliances rather than keep repairing them, apartment is nice and spacious, building exteriors recently painted and look good

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The move-in experience was great and Aileen was absolutely fantastic! The process was very easy and efficient. I was on a tight timeline and was able to finish everything super easy. Thank you!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Living here has been a pleasure, my fiancé and my roommates have been here for 2 years, and we’ve lived here for about 5 years. We’ve referred a few of our friends to live here and it’s been awesome

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Apt and propert kept in good condition. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Give the community 5 stars. Would recommend to friends and family

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I am loving where I live it is clean and quiet. The people and staff are friendly. I am giving it four stars because there is always room for improvements.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

This is my 3rd year living here and I absolutely love it. The changes I’ve seen being made with new management have been very pleasing. I hope things continue to move in that direction. One area of improvement I would recommend is how mold complaints are handled. I was not satisfied with their assessment and action taken, which was to spray paint where I saw the mold and then tell me it was just dust.

Great community, we love going to the dog park with our two boys. The Office staff is always friendly and attentive. Community is pretty quiet.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The front office staff is wonderful! Any issue we have had, they have been more than capable of handeling. We renewed our lease for 2019 and look forward to doing the same next year.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love the upgrades that are currently happening. I would like to see a less stringent parking policy. I travel for work and sometimes it’s at a moments notice. It’s hard to always remember to register the person providing care for my children as it can possibly be multiple family members

I’ve lived here for about 5 years now and I love it here, leasing office is always helpful when needed. Most of the neighbors are very friendly and o have no community problems

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I have lived here for 9 years and absolutely LOVE it! The office and maintenance staff are awesome. This is definitely a friendly environment where I feel safe to live and raise my children.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I feel very safe living here. The areas are always clean and the office staff is very nice and attentive. I’ve been living here for almost one yeat and I have no comolains.

The community is nice. However, the maintenance could be better. The hallways are constantly filthy but it kind of depends on your neighbors and there up keep. Maybe if they were pressured cleaned them more this would be better. It is kind of embarrassing to have guest come over. Also, the landscaping near the leasing office is beautiful, the grass is green and there is mulch around the trees. In the non surrounding buildings the landscaping is horrible and needs a major upgrade. Hopefully, with the new look of the community being painted there will be other upgrades.

Great place to live. Quiet and peaceful. Living here my wife and I haven't had any worries on safety. The neighbors are nice and the people in the front office really cares.

I like the community overall. I love the new gray color of the buildings. I believe rent is a bit overpriced for the appliances and style of the apartment. It is not the newest

Great employees in front office grounds are clean neighbors quiet carport great idea pretty good size apartment nice shower. The pool is good size with plenty of chsirs