So far so good! Community is great and Deni at the office is awesome. Excited to be living here. Seems like this place is always trying to make itself better for it's residents!

Property is always clean and office staff is amazing whenever i need something ! I like how every month i know what to expect to pay in rent and never an issue with my appliance

I love it here very quiet nice place people are always there to help you and are very friendly also the dogs are also friendly with other dogs and people

Great community with a great location. Quiet, spacious apartments. Pet friendly. Very safe. Friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful amenities.

I love everything about Coconut Palm Apartments except the parking situation. The grounds are always so clean and well kept though so I usually don't mind the walk to my apartment.

Maintenance is very quick when attending to issues or concerns. The amenities are ok, it would be better if the dog park was well maintained. Residents tends to use the dog park as a litter box.

We love Coconut Palm Club. It’s a great community. Clean, spacious and peaceful. We always felt comfortable and more than welcome, here. Bye!

I love living here. The management team is super friendly and if there are any maintenance issues they are addressed right away. There is even a dog park which is wonderful

Great thank you beautiful maintenance manager very good job community great cleaning supervisor good jobs thank you new painting beautiful colors thank you

Pros: Good location, wonderful customer service and attentive caring maintenance crew. Cons: Carpeting is not optional; the price of rent keeps constantly rising; parking is limited and guest parking is a hassle.

I have very much enjoyed my time here. It’s a quiet community that has a service friendly front office. I would’ve given it a full 5 stars but the parking situation is a bit annoying, for those that don’t pay for covered parking.

Lived here for 4 years. Office staff always pleasant. Upgraded our floors from carpet which is nice, but appliances should be updated as soon. Grounds could use some love, but they are under going exterior bldg upgrades.

Overall the community is convenient due to its location in proximity to the highway and local shops. Whenever an issue is arrive maintenance tickets are quickly and courteously resolved to ones satisfaction. The only complaint that I would have is people not picking up after their dogs and the cleanliness of the trash area. Without proper enforcement and lack of awareness on who is causing issues, the community can quickly become smelly and dirty at times.

I’ve lived here for a little over 6 months and I absolutely love it! Neighbors are friendly, the staff is attentive, and the amenities are outstanding. The location is perfect and convenient and the community is very eventful and friendly. I’m very happy I chose to live here!

Great neighborhood and friendly staff. Community would benefit from regular cleaning of building corridors, breezeways and stairs. Seems like buildings will be painted, which is great. Apartments could use some updating as well. Great location.

Love all the changes being made to the community. Would love if we could install a recycling bin again and add a camera in necessary to find those who keep leaving trash out or those who throw trash in the recycling bin.

We have been here 4yrs, and so far it’s been good. A lot of noise can be heard during the evening hours, tough when you have a little one trying to sleep. Overall nice place, and I would recommend.

I have really enjoyed this community. The staff are warm and welcoming, and the grounds are well maintained. Two of my friends have followed us here since we moved in!

It's been great living here, good environment and vibes. Neighbors are awsome. Cleanseniness is a plus. The best part is my appartment, I like it a lot, maintenance is prompt. Overall good satisfaction

The complex is very nice, though I wish the parking situation was a bit better. Sometimes I have to park halfway across the complex to get a spot if I work late.

Living at the coconut palm club is great I’ve beem here for over 4 years. The staff is very friendly and the Community is great and it’s so clean!

Great location with access to sawgrass. Very helpful staff. Newly updated kitchens and flooring with spacious patios for entertaining and storage. Free gym in complex. Upkept pool and Jacuzzi.

Living here is nice, it’s usually quiet. The pool and gym are always in good shape. The maintenance is fast and professional. The only problem I have is the parking.

Only bad thing is parking can get crowded but i absolutely love living here! Quiet, clean, great staff..never had any issues and if i need something fixed its taken care of right away

i've been here for four years and my experience is great. The staffs are very nice and helpful. The community is friendly and clean. The only negative experience i have is that some people do not clean up after their pets.