Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Super quiet, spacious apartments. Maintenance is pretty quick with repairs. People are pretty friendly. Office staff is on top of stuff you need done.
The square footage here is amazing. The location is prime and price was more than reasonable. The community itself is kept clean. Some things inside like closets and dishwasher are a bit run down but nothing to truly complain about!
This is a great community to live in! It is in a great location - close to grocery stores, restaurants, entertainment, and major highways.
It has been a great experience so far. The people at the office are nice and helpful. Maintenance teams are good and quick. Neighborhood is very nice.
I went and met with Jeff and i love the interaction he had . I also referred someone and she was approved also. I love where the apartments are located and that it is not located in a bad neighbor .
I have been waiting since March to move here. The leasing manager Jeff made it all possible even with the virus. Apartment is spacious for my Twin sister Lynn and I to have our own space and then have time to spend together. Met some nice neighbor's, very friendly. Cant wait to make memories here at the Coconut Palm Club. Thank you so much .. We love it here!!
Jeff has been so nice and accommodating to all of our move in needs. He made sure we had everything we needed and all our questions were answered. Great Location
So far so good. Everyone has been great and the staff has been very helpful with anything we’ve needed. It’s close to basically anything you need, in terms of shops and highways!
So far this community has been great. Everyone from leasing to residents have been very friendly. For the most part it is quiet and relaxing around the area.
The community has improved a lot. This is our third year here and we have really enjoyed our stay. While some of the staff at the front office had changed, their amazing service hasn’t. Maintenance is up and running and you see them working hard every morning, cleaning up any mess there might be outside. They respond to requests in a really timely manner and during COVID-19 they have kept everybody in the loop with constant emails updating the residents. They are no featuring different food trucks and it’s really exciting to see what new yummy food will come around every week.