I like the place!!! Coconut Palm Club Apartments are awesome!!! 😊 The place is really nice and clean, good for kids also.. Friendly people👍

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Very nice community, Great staff and prompt maintenance service. I’ve lived here for 4years and don’t have any complaints. Their continuously improving and including the residents

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Love the apartment and that the neighborhood is dog friendly. Love the pool area. Wish there was a jacoozi. Rent is a bit overpriced and raises each time you renew the lease.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The apartment is very cozy and comfortable. However, the landscaping needs to better maintained and the breezeways. First appearances are everything.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Office personnel very friendly and effective. The common areas can use some improvements when it comes to monitoring those residents that dont pick up after their dogs. You can find dog poop all over the yard and on the side of the sidewalks. Also the carwash station has never worked. I have reported to the manager many times and the answer has been always the same: "sorry we have called the service number but they dont respond" I have been a resident for 2 years and the station has never worked.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It is great living in this community. The location is great. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance team is very quickly respond to fix any problem occurs

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We just moved in a few days ago. We love our apartment and the community seems nice although we didn’t have a chance to get to know people yet.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We have been here for 3 years and overall happy with our apartment and the neighborhood. The location is perfect to every store we need. My son made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and maintaince always takes cares of our requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Maintance and staff are always helpful and gets done in a timely matter . Been here 3 years and it’s a safe community never had any issues here

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love living here at the wonderful apartments. Lots of space and such a great neighborhood. Friendly staff and fellow neighbors. Never have had a problem!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love it here the place is very quiet you feel so at home ....lovely surrounding. Staffs are very friendly and polite they respond to work order so fast i love that .

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

10000000% the best place I living in Florida people a very kind employee very happy the property very clean everything is wonderful thank you you Gus keep the good working

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The ladies in the leasing office are very customer friendly. Such a quick move in process. The apartment was exactly as described we are very happy in our new home.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It's Quite and beautiful community, friendly people around, near the highways, near the all type of stores for shopping, very good location.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Maintenance attends to issues quickly and keeps the community very clean. They truly care about that work that they do. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Overall coconut palm club is a really great place to live. Parking can be bad but that's Any community. Quiet...well maintained..no issues...

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Apartments are spacious and office staff and maintenance are on it. They answer any questions you have and solve any apartment issues right away. They are helpful and nice not like some other properties that I had visited when I first moved here.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Aileen was phenomenal during the whole moving process. A couple things needed fixed AFTER move in, hence the 1/2 star being deducted. But overall very excited about living here. Let's hope it lives up to the expectations.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Moving in has been easy and quick. Any issues that we have had have been addressed quickly and professionally. We cannot wait to start enjoying our resort style amenities

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment and the community. It’s quiet and safe, two very important things to me. The maintenance team is extremely responsive and do a great job at keeping our places running! I’d love more community events to get the neighbors together!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We absolutely love Coconut Palm Club! The leasing office staff is incredible. They treat you like family. Looking forward to many more years to come in our beautiful home.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Lived here for almost a year now and I’m happy with everything. The office is always super helpful, the maintainence is always quick. There’s emergency services, and a fresh coat of pain makes these homes feel nicer.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love it the apartments are spacious, they have a amazing pool, and a lot of events for the community. The only downside is the parking is very difficult to find a open spot.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve lived here since I was young And it feels like home, living some where that feels like home is important to me now that I have a kid feeling safe and cozy is everything

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The amenities are getting so much better, I love the "New Look" of the buildings. The Staff is always great! Thank you for making our living better.