Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The staff is amazing and never misses a beat. Service orders are dealt with immediately. Everyone is responsive and accountable.The amenities are clean and inviting.
We have been here 4yrs now, not too bad. A lot of things could be updated in my apartment but overall we haven’t had a lot of issues. The pool is the best!
The staff is super friendly, if you ever have an issue in your apartment maintenance is very quick to respond. I have nothing but great things to say about this community. I’ve loves living here.
Overall I am happy with my stay so far. Although I had an insect problem upon moving in, the community has provided exterminator services and the problem seems to have been resolved. Last week a car parked several spots away from mine was broken into, and I am concerned about the safety of my car. Other than that the staff seem friendly and attentive to any issues and I enjoy being able to pay rent online.
The grounds are well kept and the office staff is great. Most maintenance is taken care of on a timely basis. Apartments are spacious. On a negative aspect my A/C needs to be drained on a regular basis
I love the location, and I love the office and maintenance staff. They make me feel like family. They are always there when I need them and they respond to issues immediately
Love the community and attention from management. Every single time we had an issue it has been addressed promptly. Also, the pool area is beautiful and always well kept.
Community is safe and friendly. Love the dog park! People are nice. Kids play outside. Was able to have my twins first birthday party at the pool with no issues.
Love the welcoming atmosphere when asking for any type of assistance at our leasing office, when ever an issue arises it gets resolved in no time!
Clean, quiet place to live. Haven't had any issues in the community so far. Starting our second year lease soon. Would highly recommend this as a place to live.