Djd cirjf cjdid fjejf xkwjf foejf dkwjf dkdhf fksjf gkejtvd rkfbfbsoe g eodjd fkehf gkejf dkw fksbf fksbfskdbf ekdbf ejf fjdvxjfbs fjdbgnxnd

Coconut palms has incredibly helpful staff! Any issue that I have had has been solved very quickly and efficiently. Location is great as well.

Neighborhood and community is all around a nice place but there are too many noisy neighbors. Especially the neighbors with multiple dogs/pets.

Love living here! Amazing community great location which makes it easy to commute and travel being so close to the highway. Love the pool area! Office is amazing and helpful! All around would recommend!

Ever since we looked into the community the lovely ladies at the office have been of great help. When we had an issue with our dryer upon moving in, they sent someone out the next day to resolve the issue.

My wife and I really love it here. So much so that we’ve been here 7 years. But it seems like the residence they’re starting to allowed to move in I making us want to move out. It is a great community and it has been a great community for all seven years but for us it seems like those things are changing. Our neighbors across the hall are disgusting, rude and disrespectful. Still you want find apartments like these in the area. And the location is still 2nd to none!

The office is always available for any sort of problems or questions you might have and are always professional. 5 months living here and we’ve never had a problem that wasn’t fixed promptly and without issue.

It is a great community and the people ate wonderful. I am able to enjoy the clean pool and the community. The staff are amazing and friendly.

Safe community tucked away in a residential community apartments are very spacious larger then any others the staff is excellent Brittany Denny and Eileen are always welcoming and willing to spend time with you in order to take care of your needs John the maintenance supervisor is the best Walter Pierre and Juan are trustworthy do a great job and are very respectful I love living here

Clean, quiet place to live. Haven't had any issues in the community so far. Starting our second year lease soon. Would highly recommend this as a place to live.

Love the welcoming atmosphere when asking for any type of assistance at our leasing office, when ever an issue arises it gets resolved in no time!

Community is safe and friendly. Love the dog park! People are nice. Kids play outside. Was able to have my twins first birthday party at the pool with no issues.

Love the community and attention from management. Every single time we had an issue it has been addressed promptly. Also, the pool area is beautiful and always well kept.

I love the location, and I love the office and maintenance staff. They make me feel like family. They are always there when I need them and they respond to issues immediately

The grounds are well kept and the office staff is great. Most maintenance is taken care of on a timely basis. Apartments are spacious. On a negative aspect my A/C needs to be drained on a regular basis

Overall I am happy with my stay so far. Although I had an insect problem upon moving in, the community has provided exterminator services and the problem seems to have been resolved. Last week a car parked several spots away from mine was broken into, and I am concerned about the safety of my car. Other than that the staff seem friendly and attentive to any issues and I enjoy being able to pay rent online.

The staff is super friendly, if you ever have an issue in your apartment maintenance is very quick to respond. I have nothing but great things to say about this community. I’ve loves living here.

We have been here 4yrs now, not too bad. A lot of things could be updated in my apartment but overall we haven’t had a lot of issues. The pool is the best!

The staff is amazing and never misses a beat. Service orders are dealt with immediately. Everyone is responsive and accountable.The amenities are clean and inviting.