Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Apartment 2 only because of size. Area is nice and peaceful. I will say when something is needed to be done it normally is done the same day.
Office staff always changing, does not always seem happy impacting helpfulness. Maintaince is kind, responds quickly to residents needs. Annual rent increase is excessive.
It's a really nice place to be, but there are things that could be better. Resident's with there pets, or when taken out the trash to actual put it in the bin and closing the door.
Office personnel very friendly and effective. The common areas can use some improvements when it comes to monitoring those residents that dont pick up after their dogs. You can find dog poop all over the yard and on the side of the sidewalks. Also the carwash station has never worked. I have reported to the manager many times and the answer has been always the same: "sorry we have called the service number but they dont respond" I have been a resident for 2 years and the station has never worked.
The office staff has changed, not as welcoming and warm. Maintenance has started to slack, I’ve had them visit at least twice for the same issue, only for it to be “fixed” yet broken within the next week.
love the apartment, size is great. Maintenance responds. I would like to have a more central garbage or valet pick up of garbage. Area behind apartment is mosquito breeder and needs to be sprayed more often. Otherwise, apartment size is great.
Nice apartments! The community has a lot of events and Jeff is always so helpful in the office. The downside is the parking is terrible.....
I love the apartments at coconut palm club they are very spacious for the price and have a lot of events to give back to the resident. Only negative is the parking I do not enjoy having to walk a quarter of a mile to my apartment with a baby and a carseat and up 3 flight of stairs.
Clean community, staff is very helpful , very quiet neighborhood , this is our second year and we loved, the only issue is the parking space and the location of the trash disposal
I think this place is nice. But really on the expensive side. However I will say the ladies in the office do remeber who you are and are super nice!