A good location to live in Easy in-and-out in off the highways just wish we could keep our Breezeway cleaner if power washing be done more often that would make it great

I love the apartments at coconut palm club they are very spacious for the price and have a lot of events to give back to the resident. Only negative is the parking I do not enjoy having to walk a quarter of a mile to my apartment with a baby and a carseat and up 3 flight of stairs.

The community is nice. However, the maintenance could be better. The hallways are constantly filthy but it kind of depends on your neighbors and there up keep. Maybe if they were pressured cleaned them more this would be better. It is kind of embarrassing to have guest come over. Also, the landscaping near the leasing office is beautiful, the grass is green and there is mulch around the trees. In the non surrounding buildings the landscaping is horrible and needs a major upgrade. Hopefully, with the new look of the community being painted there will be other upgrades.

Great neighborhood and friendly staff. Community would benefit from regular cleaning of building corridors, breezeways and stairs. Seems like buildings will be painted, which is great. Apartments could use some updating as well. Great location.

love the apartment, size is great. Maintenance responds. I would like to have a more central garbage or valet pick up of garbage. Area behind apartment is mosquito breeder and needs to be sprayed more often. Otherwise, apartment size is great.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It is a good Experience living in Coconut Palm Club, I wish it could be better! maybe this program would do it! There are some areas that they can improve.

Clean, quiet place to live. Haven't had any issues in the community so far. Starting our second year lease soon. Would highly recommend this as a place to live.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The complex is very nice, though I wish the parking situation was a bit better. Sometimes I have to park halfway across the complex to get a spot if I work late.

I really like the quick response to requests I really wish something gets done about unleashed dogs i had 2 incidents and dog poo is not being picked up by some dog owners

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The staff is super friendly, if you ever have an issue in your apartment maintenance is very quick to respond. I have nothing but great things to say about this community. I’ve loves living here.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Overall I am happy with my stay so far. Although I had an insect problem upon moving in, the community has provided exterminator services and the problem seems to have been resolved. Last week a car parked several spots away from mine was broken into, and I am concerned about the safety of my car. Other than that the staff seem friendly and attentive to any issues and I enjoy being able to pay rent online.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great employees in front office grounds are clean neighbors quiet carport great idea pretty good size apartment nice shower. The pool is good size with plenty of chsirs

The staff is great from the office to maintenance. The neighbors are respectful and it's great you can have your animals here all I have encountered are very friendly.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It's been great living here, good environment and vibes. Neighbors are awsome. Cleanseniness is a plus. The best part is my appartment, I like it a lot, maintenance is prompt. Overall good satisfaction

Lived here for 4 years. Office staff always pleasant. Upgraded our floors from carpet which is nice, but appliances should be updated as soon. Grounds could use some love, but they are under going exterior bldg upgrades.

Living here is nice, it’s usually quiet. The pool and gym are always in good shape. The maintenance is fast and professional. The only problem I have is the parking.

My wife and I really love it here. So much so that we’ve been here 7 years. But it seems like the residence they’re starting to allowed to move in I making us want to move out. It is a great community and it has been a great community for all seven years but for us it seems like those things are changing. Our neighbors across the hall are disgusting, rude and disrespectful. Still you want find apartments like these in the area. And the location is still 2nd to none!

Pros: Good location, wonderful customer service and attentive caring maintenance crew. Cons: Carpeting is not optional; the price of rent keeps constantly rising; parking is limited and guest parking is a hassle.

This is my 3rd year living here and I absolutely love it. The changes I’ve seen being made with new management have been very pleasing. I hope things continue to move in that direction. One area of improvement I would recommend is how mold complaints are handled. I was not satisfied with their assessment and action taken, which was to spray paint where I saw the mold and then tell me it was just dust.

I am loving where I live it is clean and quiet. The people and staff are friendly. I am giving it four stars because there is always room for improvements.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I like the community overall. I love the new gray color of the buildings. I believe rent is a bit overpriced for the appliances and style of the apartment. It is not the newest

Maintenance is very quick when attending to issues or concerns. The amenities are ok, it would be better if the dog park was well maintained. Residents tends to use the dog park as a litter box.

Love all the changes being made to the community. Would love if we could install a recycling bin again and add a camera in necessary to find those who keep leaving trash out or those who throw trash in the recycling bin.

I feel very safe living here. The areas are always clean and the office staff is very nice and attentive. I’ve been living here for almost one yeat and I have no comolains.

Nice place to live all around, no big complaints, wish they would replace some of the older appliances rather than keep repairing them, apartment is nice and spacious, building exteriors recently painted and look good