Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Apartment 2 only because of size. Area is nice and peaceful. I will say when something is needed to be done it normally is done the same day.
It's a really nice place to be, but there are things that could be better. Resident's with there pets, or when taken out the trash to actual put it in the bin and closing the door.
Office personnel very friendly and effective. The common areas can use some improvements when it comes to monitoring those residents that dont pick up after their dogs. You can find dog poop all over the yard and on the side of the sidewalks. Also the carwash station has never worked. I have reported to the manager many times and the answer has been always the same: "sorry we have called the service number but they dont respond" I have been a resident for 2 years and the station has never worked.
Office staff always changing, does not always seem happy impacting helpfulness. Maintaince is kind, responds quickly to residents needs. Annual rent increase is excessive.
The apartment is very cozy and comfortable. However, the landscaping needs to better maintained and the breezeways. First appearances are everything.
love the apartment, size is great. Maintenance responds. I would like to have a more central garbage or valet pick up of garbage. Area behind apartment is mosquito breeder and needs to be sprayed more often. Otherwise, apartment size is great.
Great neighborhood and friendly staff. Community would benefit from regular cleaning of building corridors, breezeways and stairs. Seems like buildings will be painted, which is great. Apartments could use some updating as well. Great location.
I think this place is nice. But really on the expensive side. However I will say the ladies in the office do remeber who you are and are super nice!
It is a good Experience living in Coconut Palm Club, I wish it could be better! maybe this program would do it! There are some areas that they can improve.
I love the apartments at coconut palm club they are very spacious for the price and have a lot of events to give back to the resident. Only negative is the parking I do not enjoy having to walk a quarter of a mile to my apartment with a baby and a carseat and up 3 flight of stairs.