Apartment 2 only because of size. Area is nice and peaceful. I will say when something is needed to be done it normally is done the same day.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Office personnel very friendly and effective. The common areas can use some improvements when it comes to monitoring those residents that dont pick up after their dogs. You can find dog poop all over the yard and on the side of the sidewalks. Also the carwash station has never worked. I have reported to the manager many times and the answer has been always the same: "sorry we have called the service number but they dont respond" I have been a resident for 2 years and the station has never worked.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love the apartments at coconut palm club they are very spacious for the price and have a lot of events to give back to the resident. Only negative is the parking I do not enjoy having to walk a quarter of a mile to my apartment with a baby and a carseat and up 3 flight of stairs.

love the apartment, size is great. Maintenance responds. I would like to have a more central garbage or valet pick up of garbage. Area behind apartment is mosquito breeder and needs to be sprayed more often. Otherwise, apartment size is great.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The office staff has changed, not as welcoming and warm. Maintenance has started to slack, I’ve had them visit at least twice for the same issue, only for it to be “fixed” yet broken within the next week.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It is a good Experience living in Coconut Palm Club, I wish it could be better! maybe this program would do it! There are some areas that they can improve.

Office staff is great. Please with the their service. issue with maintenance still have things not fixed since move in date. Very disappointing was expecting more.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The apartment is very cozy and comfortable. However, the landscaping needs to better maintained and the breezeways. First appearances are everything.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

A good location to live in Easy in-and-out in off the highways just wish we could keep our Breezeway cleaner if power washing be done more often that would make it great

I think this place is nice. But really on the expensive side. However I will say the ladies in the office do remeber who you are and are super nice!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great neighborhood and friendly staff. Community would benefit from regular cleaning of building corridors, breezeways and stairs. Seems like buildings will be painted, which is great. Apartments could use some updating as well. Great location.

The community is nice. However, the maintenance could be better. The hallways are constantly filthy but it kind of depends on your neighbors and there up keep. Maybe if they were pressured cleaned them more this would be better. It is kind of embarrassing to have guest come over. Also, the landscaping near the leasing office is beautiful, the grass is green and there is mulch around the trees. In the non surrounding buildings the landscaping is horrible and needs a major upgrade. Hopefully, with the new look of the community being painted there will be other upgrades.

Living here is nice, it’s usually quiet. The pool and gym are always in good shape. The maintenance is fast and professional. The only problem I have is the parking.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Some minor glitches with appliances, but all in all a good experience. Meeting mgmt staff as well as next door neighbors was and is a good experience.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It's been great living here, good environment and vibes. Neighbors are awsome. Cleanseniness is a plus. The best part is my appartment, I like it a lot, maintenance is prompt. Overall good satisfaction

Lived here for 4 years. Office staff always pleasant. Upgraded our floors from carpet which is nice, but appliances should be updated as soon. Grounds could use some love, but they are under going exterior bldg upgrades.

The complex is very nice, though I wish the parking situation was a bit better. Sometimes I have to park halfway across the complex to get a spot if I work late.

I really like the quick response to requests I really wish something gets done about unleashed dogs i had 2 incidents and dog poo is not being picked up by some dog owners

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The staff is great from the office to maintenance. The neighbors are respectful and it's great you can have your animals here all I have encountered are very friendly.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The location is great. There are some maintenance issues in my unit that can make my resident experience better. Parking can be a nightmare as well, very limited spaces available.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Nice and clean, well kept. Love the dog park, gym, and pool. Plenty of neighborhoods kids for my son to play with. We should add a basketball goal in the racket ball area.🙏

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great employees in front office grounds are clean neighbors quiet carport great idea pretty good size apartment nice shower. The pool is good size with plenty of chsirs

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I like the place but I am going to discount some points because it is usually dirty and the grass is always very long even when they have just cut it

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Pros: Good location, wonderful customer service and attentive caring maintenance crew. Cons: Carpeting is not optional; the price of rent keeps constantly rising; parking is limited and guest parking is a hassle.

My wife and I really love it here. So much so that we’ve been here 7 years. But it seems like the residence they’re starting to allowed to move in I making us want to move out. It is a great community and it has been a great community for all seven years but for us it seems like those things are changing. Our neighbors across the hall are disgusting, rude and disrespectful. Still you want find apartments like these in the area. And the location is still 2nd to none!