Great neighborhood and friendly staff. Community would benefit from regular cleaning of building corridors, breezeways and stairs. Seems like buildings will be painted, which is great. Apartments could use some updating as well. Great location.

I love the apartments at coconut palm club they are very spacious for the price and have a lot of events to give back to the resident. Only negative is the parking I do not enjoy having to walk a quarter of a mile to my apartment with a baby and a carseat and up 3 flight of stairs.

It is a good Experience living in Coconut Palm Club, I wish it could be better! maybe this program would do it! There are some areas that they can improve.

My wife and I really love it here. So much so that we’ve been here 7 years. But it seems like the residence they’re starting to allowed to move in I making us want to move out. It is a great community and it has been a great community for all seven years but for us it seems like those things are changing. Our neighbors across the hall are disgusting, rude and disrespectful. Still you want find apartments like these in the area. And the location is still 2nd to none!

Clean, quiet place to live. Haven't had any issues in the community so far. Starting our second year lease soon. Would highly recommend this as a place to live.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Overall I am happy with my stay so far. Although I had an insect problem upon moving in, the community has provided exterminator services and the problem seems to have been resolved. Last week a car parked several spots away from mine was broken into, and I am concerned about the safety of my car. Other than that the staff seem friendly and attentive to any issues and I enjoy being able to pay rent online.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The complex is very nice, though I wish the parking situation was a bit better. Sometimes I have to park halfway across the complex to get a spot if I work late.

It's been great living here, good environment and vibes. Neighbors are awsome. Cleanseniness is a plus. The best part is my appartment, I like it a lot, maintenance is prompt. Overall good satisfaction

Living here is nice, it’s usually quiet. The pool and gym are always in good shape. The maintenance is fast and professional. The only problem I have is the parking.

Pros: Good location, wonderful customer service and attentive caring maintenance crew. Cons: Carpeting is not optional; the price of rent keeps constantly rising; parking is limited and guest parking is a hassle.

Lived here for 4 years. Office staff always pleasant. Upgraded our floors from carpet which is nice, but appliances should be updated as soon. Grounds could use some love, but they are under going exterior bldg upgrades.

The staff is super friendly, if you ever have an issue in your apartment maintenance is very quick to respond. I have nothing but great things to say about this community. I’ve loves living here.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The office is always available for any sort of problems or questions you might have and are always professional. 5 months living here and we’ve never had a problem that wasn’t fixed promptly and without issue.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Maintenance is very quick when attending to issues or concerns. The amenities are ok, it would be better if the dog park was well maintained. Residents tends to use the dog park as a litter box.

i've been here for four years and my experience is great. The staffs are very nice and helpful. The community is friendly and clean. The only negative experience i have is that some people do not clean up after their pets.

Coconut palm club is a good neighborhood with great sized apartments. Maintaince is quick to respond to any issues you may have and I’m always seeing them outside cleaning up the neighborhood. The pool is a nice area and so is the little park. Only complaint I have is the parking for my building (building 10) is a joke because there’s only like 10 spots in the front of the building and then the other side is the covered paid parking. & every time I come home I get a contact high from all the weed.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Very nice community, landscaping always taken care of. We use to have recycling but unfortunately the community took that away, otherwise would definitely rate coconut palms 5 stars

Community is safe and friendly. Love the dog park! People are nice. Kids play outside. Was able to have my twins first birthday party at the pool with no issues.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We have been here 4yrs, and so far it’s been good. A lot of noise can be heard during the evening hours, tough when you have a little one trying to sleep. Overall nice place, and I would recommend.

Love all the changes being made to the community. Would love if we could install a recycling bin again and add a camera in necessary to find those who keep leaving trash out or those who throw trash in the recycling bin.

I have very much enjoyed my time here. It’s a quiet community that has a service friendly front office. I would’ve given it a full 5 stars but the parking situation is a bit annoying, for those that don’t pay for covered parking.

Nice floorplans. Maintenance is very fast when I have had a problem. Dog friendly. Available covered parking which helps underneath the Florida sun! The office staff stays (no or very low turnover) which tells me the company treats them well. Clean grounds.

Neighborhood and community is all around a nice place but there are too many noisy neighbors. Especially the neighbors with multiple dogs/pets.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The grounds are well kept and the office staff is great. Most maintenance is taken care of on a timely basis. Apartments are spacious. On a negative aspect my A/C needs to be drained on a regular basis

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We have been here 4yrs now, not too bad. A lot of things could be updated in my apartment but overall we haven’t had a lot of issues. The pool is the best!