I love living here at the wonderful apartments. Lots of space and such a great neighborhood. Friendly staff and fellow neighbors. Never have had a problem!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love it here the place is very quiet you feel so at home ....lovely surrounding. Staffs are very friendly and polite they respond to work order so fast i love that .

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

It is great living in this community. The location is great. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance team is very quickly respond to fix any problem occurs

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Very nice community, Great staff and prompt maintenance service. I’ve lived here for 4years and don’t have any complaints. Their continuously improving and including the residents

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We have been here for 3 years and overall happy with our apartment and the neighborhood. The location is perfect to every store we need. My son made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and maintaince always takes cares of our requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Maintance and staff are always helpful and gets done in a timely matter . Been here 3 years and it’s a safe community never had any issues here

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

So far the complex has been great. The staff has been super nice and helpful. Had a couple issues when moving in and maintenance took care of them right away.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Community is always clean & the people working in the front office are always polite and easy to work with . Couldn’t be any happier with it.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great place to live... the parking is the only issue I guess that's to be expected anywhere balconies are very big which is probably what drew me here

Clean, well Managed. Great staff. E joynthe pool And getting the opportunity to chat with, and get to know my neighbors. Also the location is close to shopping and highways

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I like the place!!! Coconut Palm Club Apartments are awesome!!! 😊 The place is really nice and clean, good for kids also.. Friendly people👍

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Moved in the end of May so far it has been really smooth, quiet, very nice people here, plenty of parking! Ac froze over maintenance was here really quick as soon as the request was put in and a couple hours later house was back to normal!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great community I really enjoy living here. The community is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and does a great job responding to tenant needs.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

The complex is always clean outside and despite there being a lot of kids and dogs living here, you still enjoy quiet time here. I’m so happy we’ve found these apartments because it contains everything we were looking for!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

This community has one of the nicest apartment plans. Very spacious and very well laid out. I looked at many different Community and I chose this one because of that

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Great place to live, been here 9 months and the community has continued to improve since my fiancé and I moved in. Maintenance is always a great help too.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Really love the community, and the new coat of paint makes it even nicer! maintenance has always been a great help when needed. Renewal is coming up, hoping to stay!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I’ve been here 5yrs now find it hard to leave. Maintenance is wonderful, as well as office staff. No roaches, no bugs, nothin! Love it here!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Nice place to call home, grounds well kept, maintenance is quick and friendly, would reccomend to anybody looking for an apartment in the area,

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I've been living in Coconut Palm Club for many years now. I love the location and the size of the apartment units are larger than surrounding apartment complexes. The apartment grounds are kept clean and love the amenities. Great place to live.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

Love living at Coconut Palm Club. The office staff is incredible!! Maintenance is always quick to respond. The property is well kept, inviting and very safe.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We love it here! It's quiet, peaceful and amenities are top notch. Great living experience! Great staff! Wouldn't dream of living any place else!

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

We have lived here for over 3 years and overall happy with our experience. The office is friendly, the neighborhood is kept clean, most of the neighbors are friendly. It’s in a great location and the size of our apartment is great. The only thing I would suggest is more/better parking.

Reply from Coconut Palm Club Apartments

I love Coconut Palm Club apartments. They are expertly maintained and staffed with a friendly, knowledgeable and responsive staff. This property is so perfectly located to highways, shopping, events and employment. I hope I never have to move!

10000000% the best place I living in Florida people a very kind employee very happy the property very clean everything is wonderful thank you you Gus keep the good working