Cold Storage Lofts

4.2

4.2

I just moved in but love it so far! So many cool amenities around the building and you can’t dream of a better location in the city. The apartment itself is industrial and I’m having a fun time decorating it.
Great thus far. Aside from fellow residents not being as neat as I mainly like, the community as a whole is pretty nice. Let’s see what the next year has in store
1 month months down and no complaints to go! I’m loving the community involvement and overall experience with the other tenants. Bens been great and I’m loving this location! Josh
The property is not well kept; elevator is always dirty and stairs including the walls, lofts are not well insulated...u can hear your neighbors conversations as well as a sneeze. The staff is very nice and willing to help. Maintenance is prompt. 3 bedroom loft kitchen space and living room space is tiny. As well as third bedroom which only fits a twin bed.
Love the location of the apartment. Our unit is super homey and great for its price. There has been a few problems we have occurred here but they always are fixed that day so it's not something to worry about. The front desk employees are all so nice every time I talk to them. I would recommend others to live here!
The people here are amazing! Chill vibes and always something to do! On top of that amazing artist here that love to come over and play some music and chill out
i love my loft the view is nice, i enjoy the extra windows for sunlight. i have garage parking which is great since i have a 2 year old, the setting of this place is homie!
I’m new to the building, noise complaint during first week. Key code to front door is on the fritz. Laundry is ok but not great. The apartments are nice, easy to clean, air conditioning works very well. I think it’s a time where things are a little hectic but after the quarantine I think the apartment and the neighborhood is a great place and the complaint was handled well with the staff, it’s more of a bad neighbor.
I love my loft! I get to hear the trains, planes, and sirens! Sunsets are beautiful over the factory towers. The office staff are extremely helpful a s nice! I've been here about a month and have had several maintenance issues that needed fixed prior to moving in- however due to covid 19, there's been a delay. Only major complaint is that neighbors can be a little loud and people dont seem to appreciate/take care of the place(i.e. trash, dog hair, fire pit rocks all over the patio). Makes me sad. A beautiful community and we need to take care of it better! Super excited for the pool to open.
Been here over a year, no real issues. Occasionally a noisy neighbor. Lots of dogs- which I love. Never had a bad experience w another tenant. Employees are always very nice & I love Marisol!!