I’ve had a great experience at Cold Storage. I love my loft it’s beautiful and there are many amenities. My only complaint was that my car was broken into making me feel unsafe, but the staff and police did everything they could to help me and make me feel more comfortable.

I just moved here and I love it already! The staff are super friendly. Marisol helped me so much with my move in. The space is excellent for me!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Just got renewed for another year- love living here, great building, great location. Staff helpful & always nice. So many dogs here, so that’s a plus.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I couldn’t be more excited and happier to call Cold Storage Lofts home! Friendly and attentive staff, great location, great view from my unit, and several close options to take my fur baby!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I have been her 2 weeks and so far it’s been great. We wanted to live here because of the sealed concrete floors as we are starting to potty train our daughter. Our dog had peed on the floor and apparently it leaked to the apartment below us. So apparently the seal isn’t great. That would be my only issue.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Really enjoying our new home! It's a great cozy space in a great neighborhood. Staff go out of their way to make you feel like part of the family, and all the residents are super friendly as well.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

After moving in most recently I have been enjoying myself very well. Adjusting to several little thinks here and there but all in all everything is great.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Very friendly and quick to get your stuff done!!!! Marisol was great with the move in process and the apartment is nice and pretty clean !!!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love my individual apartment, but the building (especially the elevators) really need cleaned to improve the overall atmosphere in the building

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Honestly in my opinion I really like to think that maybe I don’t really know enough on the topic to have a valuable opinion on the matter, however this being said and the previous information now at hand. Yeah it’s pretty tight here.

No complaints about living her Marisol was vert helpful in me and my fiancee in the process of us moving here. Couldn't be happier. Everyone here seems nice the pet area is right across from the apartment and a dog park just beyond that. The river market is a 3 min walk away and super convenient. Also a brewery across the street.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The staff are so helpful! Marisol made sure we were able to get moved in to our new apartment with no problems! We love our apartment, the area is so nice and quiet. The apartment itself is so nice compared to others we’ve seen. Maintenance is very quick to see to any problems you may have. We’d definitely recommend moving here.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The staff in the office are niceness and what they can’t to help. However, the maintenance staff is overwhelmed and need additional employees to keep up with demand.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I haven’t lived here too long but I love it! The staff is so nice as well as the tenants. Having all of your amenities within elevator distance is so nice! Plus it’s a very clean facility.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Living at cold storage has been Great. The staff is wonderful and a pleasure to be around! Any problems get resolved quickly. The only negative would be that the residents aren’t so friendly which is fine because they aren’t required to be. Haha

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Very nice community I absolutely love the building and the residents who live on my floor (5th floor). The management located in the leasing office seems a bit unorganized though.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The process was extremely quick! Marisol was more than helpful and accommodating. The neighbors were helpful for the most part with the psychical move. No complaints!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love it. It is an absolutely beautiful place. The people have been more than friendly to me. I love that there is no breed restriction for dogs.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Really nice place to live in the middle of the river market area just north of downtown kansas city. All the amenities you may need like a pool and gym.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Everyone here is super friendly. I have just moved in and I already feel at home, there’s definitely a sense of community here. That and the staff are super helpful as well.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I enjoy living here, it’s just sort of dirty in the halls most of the time. Also I’m not a fan on the trash chute. It’s gross and smells terrible.

The staff is very helpful and accommodating. I love the industrial style of these lofts! Very affordable and great location, you can't beat it!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

We love our loft! But our neighbors make it hard sometimes because they blast loud music at all hours. But we love the location and the staff.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love everything. The people are very friendly. It is a great location. It is close to a lot of places that I like to go to as well as the streetcar.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Great place. Haven't lived here long, but I do love it. In the trash areas inside the building, people consistently leave molded and rotting food. This is clearly not the building's fault, but I had to sweep up the mess myself, so I could walk into the Trash Shoot Room without stepping on the waste, which also included women's personal items.