Maintenance issues are always addressed quickly. The staff is friendly. I feel safe here. Love that its dog friendly. I have a wonderful view on the 8th floor. I love it here!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Love living here! My two children, and myself have no complaints. Everyone in the office is friendly and super helpful, and even the other residents in the building.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The building is well maintained, with friendly staff and maintenance. The walls are not paper thin, so we almost never hear our neighbors. And the location is amazing for exploring KC and the River Market. The rent is very affordable, and the only utility is electricity. I highly recommend Cold Storage Lofts for people new to KC or young professionals looking for a place to make their start without destroying their bank account.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love living here! The neighbors are great and the staff is very good. It is an older building so some of the apartments have older windows.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

We love living in Cold Storage everyone we have ran into has been super friendly and helpful. The building is always clean and the staff is fantastic!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Pleasant staff! Only hickup was previous tennant in loft we were promised didn't move out in time. But we like our loft! Love building and River Market area!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Move in 2 weeks.. so excited looking forward to meeting my new neighbors. Trying out the Work out room, roasting marshmallows at the fire pit.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Love the area and people. Great community. Minor maintenance problems but they’re fast to react. The staff is the best and all the residents are super friendly.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Awesome community and great staff. We LOVE the building! Walking distance to all our favorite coffee shops and restaurants, and in an awesome neighborhood!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The staff is really friendly, the grounds are clean, and the apartment is beautiful! I love the location as well and all the amenities like the pool, community room, and gym.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Amazing! Love it here, move in was a breeze, we love the neighborhood, and the close proximity to our favorite restaurants. Friendly staff, friendly people! Love the view!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love living here. My only issue is how small the parking spaces are. I have a Prius and some of the spots are so small even my car barely fits.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

We’ve absolutely loved living here - it’s only been 10 days but we’re already talking about how upset we’re going to be when we have to leave. The office has been reasonable and easy to work with and our view is unreal. The space is a little small, sometimes the bedrooms can feel a little cramped, but that’s something we knew moving in - and it’s so worth it for all the character and the location.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Just moved in and loving it. Beautiful new appliances and lots of natural light! Our neighbors are super friendly. There are lots of dog owners which makes my pup happy!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

They made the application, move in processs so easy and they were so helpful. It’s a beautiful building with great amenities and in the best location in kc.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

We’re currently in the moving-in process and it has been smoothe and easy going with a staff member that’s made our first move easy sailing.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The office staff is great. They really made me feel like they want me here. They were understanding and caring and made me feel st home. Great Staff!!!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The location is phenomenal; the quality is better than anything I ever experienced living in Boston by far! It’s a fun, clean, exciting place to live! Well minded cute dogs abound! A wonderful place for creative people. Highly recommend.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The staff is great, my view is amazing, and the space and amenities are perfect! If I didn't hear everything going on at the neighbors and had better water pressure I'd give it a solid 5.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

It’s been great! Every person I meet who lives in the building is really down to earth. I love the gym! I use the gym everyday and it has all the equipment I need.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I am so excited to be joining this community, everyone in the office is so nice and very helpful!!! I was really worried at first on getting approved, but Marisol and the other lady were just awesome in taking me through the necessary steps!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Great location right by highway. Everyone is super friendly and the staff is awesome. Minor issues with the elevator not working etc, but the maintenance staff is quick to react

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

This is an amazing community and building! It has great amenities, and is in a great location. Very reasonably priced and great connections.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love Cold Storage. The whole entire office staff has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They are quick with responses and always on top of everything. Would definitely recommend ☺️

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The elevator is broken alll the time, my air conditioner broke and "wasnt able" to be fixed for 10 days. Pool is dirty. People are nice though.