The staff in the office are niceness and what they can’t to help. However, the maintenance staff is overwhelmed and need additional employees to keep up with demand.

I haven’t lived here too long but I love it! The staff is so nice as well as the tenants. Having all of your amenities within elevator distance is so nice! Plus it’s a very clean facility.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Living at cold storage has been Great. The staff is wonderful and a pleasure to be around! Any problems get resolved quickly. The only negative would be that the residents aren’t so friendly which is fine because they aren’t required to be. Haha

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Very nice community I absolutely love the building and the residents who live on my floor (5th floor). The management located in the leasing office seems a bit unorganized though.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The process was extremely quick! Marisol was more than helpful and accommodating. The neighbors were helpful for the most part with the psychical move. No complaints!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love it. It is an absolutely beautiful place. The people have been more than friendly to me. I love that there is no breed restriction for dogs.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Really nice place to live in the middle of the river market area just north of downtown kansas city. All the amenities you may need like a pool and gym.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Everyone here is super friendly. I have just moved in and I already feel at home, there’s definitely a sense of community here. That and the staff are super helpful as well.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I enjoy living here, it’s just sort of dirty in the halls most of the time. Also I’m not a fan on the trash chute. It’s gross and smells terrible.

The staff is very helpful and accommodating. I love the industrial style of these lofts! Very affordable and great location, you can't beat it!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

We love our loft! But our neighbors make it hard sometimes because they blast loud music at all hours. But we love the location and the staff.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love everything. The people are very friendly. It is a great location. It is close to a lot of places that I like to go to as well as the streetcar.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Great place. Haven't lived here long, but I do love it. In the trash areas inside the building, people consistently leave molded and rotting food. This is clearly not the building's fault, but I had to sweep up the mess myself, so I could walk into the Trash Shoot Room without stepping on the waste, which also included women's personal items.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The elevator seems to be broken almost everyday. It’s frustrating and and an inconvenience especially since I’m still getting settled in and I have to use the elevator that is the furthest from my apartment

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love living at the Cold Storage Lofts here in the River Market KC. I love my view of downtown, and I really love living in the River Market community where it feels very familial.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

It's bn busy ok . Like the space but it's been almost a month and we still have no mailbox key. And there's a leak in my roof I'm on the top floor tell my bedroom cannot be set up the way I like until the leak is fixed which I do not know when that will be because of rain.also the pool was one of the big reasons I love the place and it is still not an open it may not be open for another week and it's after memorial Day.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Very understanding more expensive than expected Great for younger people with no family very pet friendly ...... Staff willing to work with you if you can

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love The Cold Storage Lofts! The staff is super friendly and helpful, the amenities are amazing for the price, maintenance is very quick to respond to any issue, and the views are amazing!!! I would most definitely refer anyone here!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Such friendly staff , great clean lofts! Very efficient maintenance so happy we chose to live here. From the first day to now it’s been nothing but s pleasure .

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

It’s great so far. The move in was very easy and everyone was helpful. The neighborhood is going to be perfect for us. I think it was a good decision!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

New management is great! The place seems cleaner and maintenance gets right on it. There’s still changes that need to happen, but I really think this new management will help.

The thin walls make it hard to feel like there’s any privacy - I can hear my neighbors a lot and I’m certain they can hear me. Other than that, I like what I pay in rent, and the staff is really kind and helpful.

Love the people and city of river market. the only downside is parking can be a little crowded sometimes. wish all residents had access to the inside garage.

Great place to live. Great location. Good amenities. Can be a bit noisy and some of the common spaces could be a little bit cleaner. All in all, great apartment building.

We’ve loved living here. It’s been a great first place for us. Our kids are old enough that they get to enjoy living in the city as much as we do. The space is small, but we knew that coming in and knew we could make it work. We’ve started to outgrow the space, but we’re dreading having to leave. It’s been perfect.