Been a resident for over a year and the experience has been absolutely amazing! The staff are very quick to solve any resident needs and are always looking to make living there that much better for each resident!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The ventilation is a little loud, but the apartment is incredible! Great views and decor, the updater system made it really simple to forward my mail when I got her

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The staff was great and very helpful getting us through the application process and helping with question before and after we moved in the Cold Storage.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Genuinely love living here, it’s a great loft for the price. I also love the dog park right across the street. The one thing that could be improved is the parking spaces. It would be awesome if they were all the same size.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Just moved in getting to know the place love the gym and business center can’t wait till summer time to go swimming, love that it’s pet friendly an

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I have really enjoyed living here. The management is always hands in and helpful with anything I need. Rent can be difficult to pay with room mates.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

My experience has been great. Great office staff.love the area. Love the layout of the apps. My dog loves it, probably more than me. Private entrance and garage are a plus.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Love the area, love the neighbors, and the staff is great. No hesitation when you have a problem, as soon as you call and ask for help the send someone almost immediately.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

This place has such a cute feel and you can tell they are continuously working to make improvements & up the value of living here:) Always willing to listen if you have a problem & try to figure out the best solution.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Maintenance issues are always addressed quickly. The staff is friendly. I feel safe here. Love that its dog friendly. I have a wonderful view on the 8th floor. I love it here!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Love living here! My two children, and myself have no complaints. Everyone in the office is friendly and super helpful, and even the other residents in the building.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The building is well maintained, with friendly staff and maintenance. The walls are not paper thin, so we almost never hear our neighbors. And the location is amazing for exploring KC and the River Market. The rent is very affordable, and the only utility is electricity. I highly recommend Cold Storage Lofts for people new to KC or young professionals looking for a place to make their start without destroying their bank account.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love living here! The neighbors are great and the staff is very good. It is an older building so some of the apartments have older windows.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

We love living in Cold Storage everyone we have ran into has been super friendly and helpful. The building is always clean and the staff is fantastic!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Pleasant staff! Only hickup was previous tennant in loft we were promised didn't move out in time. But we like our loft! Love building and River Market area!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Move in 2 weeks.. so excited looking forward to meeting my new neighbors. Trying out the Work out room, roasting marshmallows at the fire pit.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Love the area and people. Great community. Minor maintenance problems but they’re fast to react. The staff is the best and all the residents are super friendly.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Awesome community and great staff. We LOVE the building! Walking distance to all our favorite coffee shops and restaurants, and in an awesome neighborhood!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The staff is really friendly, the grounds are clean, and the apartment is beautiful! I love the location as well and all the amenities like the pool, community room, and gym.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Amazing! Love it here, move in was a breeze, we love the neighborhood, and the close proximity to our favorite restaurants. Friendly staff, friendly people! Love the view!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I love living here. My only issue is how small the parking spaces are. I have a Prius and some of the spots are so small even my car barely fits.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

We’ve absolutely loved living here - it’s only been 10 days but we’re already talking about how upset we’re going to be when we have to leave. The office has been reasonable and easy to work with and our view is unreal. The space is a little small, sometimes the bedrooms can feel a little cramped, but that’s something we knew moving in - and it’s so worth it for all the character and the location.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Just moved in and loving it. Beautiful new appliances and lots of natural light! Our neighbors are super friendly. There are lots of dog owners which makes my pup happy!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

They made the application, move in processs so easy and they were so helpful. It’s a beautiful building with great amenities and in the best location in kc.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

We’re currently in the moving-in process and it has been smoothe and easy going with a staff member that’s made our first move easy sailing.