It’s great so far. The move in was very easy and everyone was helpful. The neighborhood is going to be perfect for us. I think it was a good decision!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

New management is great! The place seems cleaner and maintenance gets right on it. There’s still changes that need to happen, but I really think this new management will help.

The thin walls make it hard to feel like there’s any privacy - I can hear my neighbors a lot and I’m certain they can hear me. Other than that, I like what I pay in rent, and the staff is really kind and helpful.

Love the people and city of river market. the only downside is parking can be a little crowded sometimes. wish all residents had access to the inside garage.

Great place to live. Great location. Good amenities. Can be a bit noisy and some of the common spaces could be a little bit cleaner. All in all, great apartment building.

We’ve loved living here. It’s been a great first place for us. Our kids are old enough that they get to enjoy living in the city as much as we do. The space is small, but we knew that coming in and knew we could make it work. We’ve started to outgrow the space, but we’re dreading having to leave. It’s been perfect.

The staff are amazing sweet people, but I believe that more should be done to address uncleanliness issues in regards to the residents as well as the maintenance crew as the buildings cleanliness itself is not at all what I saw while touring the lofts prior to moving in. Dog food is still sitting in the garage from almost 2 weeks. There is constantly animal urine in the elevators etc. I believe cameras should be installed to eliminate or decrease these issues.

So far everything has been good. A few issues but management has gotten them fixed. I love the loft. My only complaint is that people don’t pick up after their animals outside and that the concrete of the floors of the apartments is super dirty.

So far, so awesome! Professional yet friendly experience with staff, and CSL has an overall eclectic/diverse community of people! All of our service requests have been addressed promptly!

I love my apartment only problem is the dog poop outside the doors other then that it’s peaceful and the location is wonderful 4 blocks away from work

I can't wait to sign another lease at Cold Storage Lofts. I really love living here and especially with the location. I feel really involved with the city and local community by living at Cold Storage.

Nice staff no complaints. Solid location lots of good food around. Walls a little thin but nothing terrible. Bummer about the towing from the lot

I love living at Cold Storage. It's a very friendly, diverse community. The amenities are excellent, maintenance responds quickly, and it's right off the streetcar line.

Amazing. Love Cold Storage lofts, great staff- great location. Residents are friendly, lots of dogs. Not overly noisy. Right off the trolley line going downtown.

Been a resident for over a year and the experience has been absolutely amazing! The staff are very quick to solve any resident needs and are always looking to make living there that much better for each resident!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The ventilation is a little loud, but the apartment is incredible! Great views and decor, the updater system made it really simple to forward my mail when I got her

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

The staff was great and very helpful getting us through the application process and helping with question before and after we moved in the Cold Storage.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Genuinely love living here, it’s a great loft for the price. I also love the dog park right across the street. The one thing that could be improved is the parking spaces. It would be awesome if they were all the same size.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Just moved in getting to know the place love the gym and business center can’t wait till summer time to go swimming, love that it’s pet friendly an

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

I have really enjoyed living here. The management is always hands in and helpful with anything I need. Rent can be difficult to pay with room mates.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

My experience has been great. Great office staff.love the area. Love the layout of the apps. My dog loves it, probably more than me. Private entrance and garage are a plus.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Love the area, love the neighbors, and the staff is great. No hesitation when you have a problem, as soon as you call and ask for help the send someone almost immediately.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

This place has such a cute feel and you can tell they are continuously working to make improvements & up the value of living here:) Always willing to listen if you have a problem & try to figure out the best solution.

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Maintenance issues are always addressed quickly. The staff is friendly. I feel safe here. Love that its dog friendly. I have a wonderful view on the 8th floor. I love it here!

Reply from Cold Storage Lofts

Love living here! My two children, and myself have no complaints. Everyone in the office is friendly and super helpful, and even the other residents in the building.