My experience at college edge is pretty good the staff treated me with respect every time I went to the office and the I enjoy my time here and glad to spend another year here

Reply from College Edge

collegedge edge is a safe and nice place to live and its really convenient because school is right across the street so I don't have to use gas to go to school everyday

Reply from College Edge

The staff and community are really welcoming to incoming students at Blinn. I love how close it is too! Now I can walk to all my classes with ease.

Reply from College Edge

I haven't moved in just yet but from searching for a apartment in Bryan Texas College edge is by far the best choice it's proximity to blinn is,awesome but the only down side is i won't be taking my car for the first semester so the proximity to grocery stores and food is,limited sadly

Reply from College Edge

great place to live, it’s very affordable, and really close to campus, you can sleep in longer and walk to class and save yourself some gas money! really nice environment and people!

this is one of the best apartment complexes in bryan! distance from Blinn College to College Edge is very convenient. I get more sleep and save gas money!

My first experience at the college edge was amazing!!! The staff helped a lot and the rooms look awesome. I’m so glad to be staying there during the fall.

I definitely love living here. It was a great choice is a first apartment. College age is a great place to meet new people and start great friendships I would recommend it for out of 10 stars

Great location to the campus. prompt maintenance. i called about my toilet seat needing to be fixed and someone was out same day and within a reasonable time frame.

Meme. I like this meme. I want this meme. I believe this meme And I hope for the meme. Bless the meme and kiss the meme for memes is all we have.

I like living here because it’s so close to the Blinn campus!! The staff are always nice and the maintenance is super quick to fix any problems I have

I honestly have loved living at College Egde. At first it was kind of weird with the old office people that they had but now I love the office ladies! They are so sweet and considerate of everything! If you ever have an issue they will get it fixed ASAP! I would definitely recommend living here!

My experience has mostly been bitter. I believe College Edge apartments have a weak student roommate matching. In my old unit my old roommate had a boyfriend that never checked in with the office as a visitor yet he was practically living there. Anyways a fight broke out bc not only was she unsanitary but she always ate MY food. I complained to the office about her boyfriend living here bc he made threats. Hailey and the rest of the stated that he wasn’t allowed to come back due to the gravity of the situation. After I got moved out of the unit I saw him agin and reported it to them as they run of me before, then they told we he’s still allowed on the property father they told me he wasn’t. The same exact thing happened to another girl, the exact same situation. My ex-roommate boyfriend had threatened the other girl and tried to get her beat up. That wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t allowed him back on the property like they said before when the same incident was happening to me

College edge is a nice place to go for a first year college student , it was affordable and close to the school so very convenient, they do have a few problems but they try

It is very nice experience with usa and iam from india very enjoyable atmosphere given by th united state of america if i get another chance to live in usa i never waste it

It has been an alright stay here at College Edge. Neighbors and amenities are great. Staff needs to be better about communication with people leasing at College Edge though...

It is such a lovely place and Neighbourhood to live in. I love it especially because I school at blinn college and it’s just a walking distance to and from school. Great place!

I have had an amazing experience! All of the staff that I have talked to were amazingly nice and super helpful! The property itself looks great as well.

College Edge has been amazing and i haven’t even lived there yet. The amount of different things that are provided is amazing and the staff is phenomenal. As a resident, you get access to a great pool, a basketball court, a gym, study rooms and so much more. the location is also great

The staff is friendly, but the apartments are little outdated and rundown and the noise is sometimes a bit much. Over all it is pleasant and convenient for Blinn students.

This apartment is very decent, never had problems with the staff. They're all very helpful. Location of these apartments is very convenient because the school and bus stop are just a short walk away. Inside of apartments was in alright conditions, and maintanance is very helpful. Although at times maintanence can delay a couple days, but at least things get fixed. Overall good to live in if you are new to the city.

Staff is great, friendly and chill. Have a little trouble with other residents and short notice given on maintenance. Trying to improve on safety due to past incidents.

I absolutely loved the people and getting a tour. Touring College Edge and realizing how close my college was, was so exciting. I seriously can’t wait.

Very nice residence for college students. Also, it is very close to the community college, meaning you don’t have to worry about driving, car payments, or gas money.

Pretty good, close to Blinn. Can walk a short distance to class. Not too noisy but everything is convenient. Everything in apartment is nice