The apartment complex is fantastic. The only thing that bugs me is that I asked for maintenance and it has still not been fixed. Besides that the complex is amazing and the staff is very helpful

College edge living is great I love the apartments. There are a few cons but I'm sure we can get it fixed. We probably could've gotten it fixed faster but it's no big deal.

i like it it's a fun exciting way to go out and get good deals, prizes, and rewards for you and your family. i recommend using this because the benifits are great

College edge is a lot better then i expected considering all the bad reviews. I do have a couple of problems with the front office but i do understand there going through some changes so im understanding

It's pretty cool how I can get real rewards! I am excited to see how fast my points will rack up. I think this is a super cool idea and I'm glad I'm a part of it!

This website is amazing and so is college edge. The roommate matching system was perfect and the community overall is nice too. The basketball courts and weight room are the best.

It's okay so far. I have only been here a couple days. When I first got here I didn't really know where I was going so I kind of wish that they would have people to guide you where you are staying especially if you aren't familiar with it.

Awesome living space! His is my second year living at the College Edge and I love it especially since I go to blinn, I save gas money and it's not that far of a walk.

Answers work order request, pretty quick. Maintenance guys pretty friendly and thoughrough. They always do a grief job and always go above expectations.

This place is amazing it's everything I thought it will be and some,Looking forward to the year It has so much in store for me and my roommates!!

The only bad thing I have to say about this complex is that it was super noisy. Other than that it was a great place to live and very convenient if you plan on going to Blinn.

you all are doing great. the club house is fun and i like the computer lab. the gym is also nice ti have. the staff is great and always ready to help

The community is great, it seems like everybody tends to hang out. My room is outstanding just living here is pretty awesome. id say the apartment is doing well

The apartments aren't bad and the community is fine. It's kinda cool how this place gives you opportunities to be social. Plus there are days that are great when they bring food, I mean who wouldn't want free ice cream sometime?

All staff are very patient and generous. If there is issues they are taken care well. Also the people who live in the apartments are very nice.

Staff, location, and amenities are great! Maintenance can sometimes be a little slow, but it's always quality work. Great location to live if you're going to Blinn!

It's such a good place to live bruh like it's safe place no problems with neighbors everyone here is cool, rents good and the roommate matching is dope also good job !

Good staff, nice apartment spaces. Any maintenance request are dealt with properly and in a timely manner. Current residents are also nice and friendly.

Great place to stay, extremely close to Blinn and nice facilities. Recently remodeled the inside of the clubhouse and it looks great, much more welcoming. Love it!

I love that I am able to walk from college edge to blinn and that the walk only takes a few minutes. I also like the fact that there are many things for residents to do when we want to take a break from studying or if we just want to hang out in the clubhouse, we are allowed to and do not have to tell anyone in the office.

I've only been here for a few moments, but I do believe that this website and the people behind it are doing marvelously and I look forward to seeing you all more often in the future.

Management is pretty nice, and they'll work with you on rent. Speaking of rent, it's extremely cheap right now. (I think it's like only $345/month for some of the rooms.) The complex itself looks good enough, along with the amenities. Location is great if you go I to Blinn.

I haven't even lived there yet, and I can already tell this is going to make an amazing home and college experience! I can't wait to see what this community has to offer

Literally the friendliest staff that I met on my apartment search. Loved the place so we came back and signed the same day. This was the first apartment I checked out so I was a little worried to sign when I came in, but later returned when I saw how much better it was than everything else within the price range.

Great app and it's very easy to use. So far I think it's very much needed, especially for college kids barely leaving home. I will definitely use this app more.