College Edge

Loved living here staff is friendly and community is nice. There are some cosmetic things but easy fixes if you contact the office and ask for help
You get what you pay for. The building is falling apart, it takes forever to get maintenance to do anything. I had my window broken for a month and I had to complain daily to get them to do something about it. The place was also broken the day I moved in the closet doors weren’t even on the hinges and my light had no bulb cover and the fan blades were dangling off of the fan so low I got my head on them. And I’m a little over 5ft.
Really good pool when open. Maintenance people are really nice and easy to work with. Not too noisy of a place most of the time. Big apartments for price.
The application process was super smooth & easy. So quick to reach and easy to understand. Everyone is super welcoming! the staff helped so much and is always eilling to assist with any problems that may arise.
Great staff members never have an issue with them! They are always trying to find creative ways to get the residents involved! Love how close it is to blinn campus!
Good place. Friendly neighbors, pet friendly, maintenance is quick and easy. Very affordable. It’s walking distance to blinn and can take the bus to Texas a&m
The staff is honestly the best. They take care of all of my concerns right away. And are always super helpful. Glad I renewed my lease. I’m definitely looking forward to living here again.
Living here is really nice it’s very quiet and people are so friendly and it always looks clean and I feel very safe in this area and when school was open it was a huge plus that it was a walk from my apartment
I have lived here for 3 years now, and my experience has been one to remember. I can’t wait for the new 2020 resident to experience all the greatness I have.
Well, I’ve had a strange experience during my here and I don’t really think I want to come back next year. But other than that, I suppose you