This apartment is affordable and RIGHT NEXT TO BLINN! The staff are all super sweet! There’s so much to do around the complex as well! Also, it’s pet friendly 😍

Being right next to Blinn and downtown Bryan is a definite plus living here. Also, not having to pay for trash pick up, water and sewer, internet or cable.

really enjoy living here. everyone is super nice. everyone in the office is really helpful. They are always super sweet. very understanding when it comes to things

Overall not a bad place to stay. They do charge extra fees here and there but it’s really not that bad. It’s ideal for people who are out on their own for the first time. Not a bad place to stay. Maintenance sucks tho.

Great location for blinn college students but some amentities need to be replaced/upgraded along with the list side areas of the apartment need maintenance

Nice location but you just have to be careful. while living here there was a shooting at a party that was thrown outside and that has kinda scared me.

A good place to live, especially for a college student. Very affordable and very good space. The employees are really nice and helpful but the maintenance can be better other than that everything is great.

I absolutely love the environment. I always feel welcomed by the staff. The apartments themselves are great for the price. For my first apartment I am glad I chose to live at college edge.

Reply from College Edge

Pretty good so far. Took some time to get internet / cable set up after move - in but everything is going well now. Apartment is in pretty good condition.

Reply from College Edge

I have a 2 bedroom apartment and it is very well taken care of and all the issues I had were fixed very fast. The workers are very nice and willing to help in anyway they can.

great staff interaction and feel like ill have a great time living here. college students surround me therefore its a perfect apartment complex coming from the age perspective

Great people who get in contact with you very fast. Every question I have, they answer with a smile and friendly face. Definitely the best package for the money

The apartment is in a very convenient location for students, it’s not only in front of blinn but close to stores like HEB and pharmacies. The office people are super nice and helpful, I plan on renewing my lease next year. Great experience

It has been a great experience here at college edge the staff is very friendly and helps you the beat way they can great job guys. Just a good job you guys have done.

College is is very good. It is really close to blinn so I am able to sleep in and walk to class. The staff is nice and so are all the residents.

Reply from College Edge

I chose to live here because it was very close to campus and I could wake up late and walk to class and because it was very cheap compared to other apartments

Reply from College Edge

Theres not alot of noise which is helpful when studying, it's really close to campus which is convenient. It's not the best, but if you want to live close to campus with a not so bad cost of living this is a good option. Maintenance is slow, but the staff are really nice people.

Reply from College Edge

So far I like the price of my lease. However, it can get very loud sometimes because my neighbors always party upstairs. The maintenance sometimes doesn’t come on time and when they do come they sometimes don’t fix the thing we needed to get fixed.

Reply from College Edge

At first I was amazed with how convenient the location was then I walked in and saw how different the apartments was from the one they originally showed us and I was pretty upset.

Reply from College Edge

Move in was a bit rough but things have been good since. I love the location and that it is walking distance to campus. The apartment complex has many activities to offer.

Reply from College Edge

Not very good service unfortunately, the apartments are niceish but some members from the office a somewhat rude. My apartment still has issues that haven't been fixed.

Reply from College Edge

Took a little while to get everything set up but everything is working (cable/internet) now. Was given wrong key 3 times when I first moved in so they had to make a new key just to get in the apartment. Overall, it seems like a good place.

Reply from College Edge

My experience here has been excellent and the staff has been kind , and very helpful with services. It's also nice to live close to campus because I can sleep a little later.

Reply from College Edge

I absolutely love living here!! The staff are so sweet and always willing to help. Maintenance is quick and it’s super convenient to just walk to Blinn!

Reply from College Edge

First off i have to say it was a nightmare to get into my apartment in the first place. The lease has flaws, the apartments are NOT like the pics you see online, and you feel like nobody cares if you have a problem. The thing is their is two major problems with the place. #1 is management is not consistent. It is true that some people here have had no problems, and they love the place. Others have strongly disagreed and have had many problems. #2 is maintenance is such a pain in the butt. So far only 1 of my maintenance requests have actually been addressed. All 5 of my requests were filed 4 weeks ago, and they still cant fix my toilet. It just shows you that they either dont care or they dont know how to fix apartments. Overall I like the place, BUT the two issues i explained above are the main reasons why ppl dont like the place. We expect professional service from college edge, and we are not consistently getting it.