Living here was the best time of my life and I think other people would like to live here as well. Come to college edge if you want to live somewhere for a low price.

It has been nice living close to campus and they have good internet what else could you ask for, I need to have 140 characters but I have summed up my review

My 2018 Lease was nice, any issues I had were addressed. I just wish people with pets would pick up after their droppings. Will be staying a 2nd year here, so far - so good.

Reply from College Edge

Amazing staff, they are very nice and welcoming. The apartment amenities are well kept and the apartments themself are worth what you pay. .

Reply from College Edge

I had a really good experience The people were very nice And very helpful the place it self was ver net and organized very aesthetically pleasing

Reply from College Edge

i like it here!!! it’s very good with the pricing and rooms and people around the area. you get a very homey feeling when you come here!!! you get what you pay for.

Reply from College Edge

It’s been a great experience so far I can’t wait to see what college edge apartments have in store for the future. Overall it is a great place to stay at.

Reply from College Edge

Very good and fun environment great staff very helpful. I love the many events they plan out as it brings the students together and gives us a chance to have fun and meet new people :)

Reply from College Edge

The apartments are nice for the price. But they could be maintained a little better. The carpets smelled like cat pee and were extremely dirty. Storage closets outside the apartment do not shut because the doors are broken.

Reply from College Edge

It’s pretty good overall it’s a calm apartment complex and my roommates were super nice Eva was super helpful and made the sign up process easy

Reply from College Edge

So far I like living here! It’s nice and peaceful. It’s been a good experience so far and I hope to meet new people and make new friends once school starts in the fall. I can’t wait to meet my new roommates.

Reply from College Edge

The staff is friendly and very accommodating. As for the complex, it could use some serious updating in the rooms and workout room. When I first moved in I had to move units because the apartment was not appealing, both appearance and smell wise.

Reply from College Edge

The apartments themselves are decent but the maintenance sucks!! I’ve had the same problems since I moved in. I’ve also experienced what it’s like for them to not answer your maintenance call. My tub still leaks, the vent in the restroom still doesn’t work, and my toilet still wobbles. Also the circulation in my room isn’t that great. Other than that the staff is decent and the property is average most of the time.

Reply from College Edge

Haven’t moved in yet but the staff was so friendly on my tour and helped me a lot very excited to become a resident in the community starting in august

Reply from College Edge

Overall amazing place, however apts are in a little bad condition. The carpet was stained. The doors were scratched. The handle of the fridge fell off and they waited until May to clean the pool, which by that time was green

Reply from College Edge

I like this place because it is cheap and affordable for my budget purposes. They do many events and the pool is great (when its open). I like the amenities too. Office people are very nice.

Reply from College Edge

It’s cool I really like all of the amenities that the complex Offer’s and I also enjoy how close it is to my school campus so I don’t have to drive

Reply from College Edge

Second year here has been a lot more quiet which is so nice. Have enjoyed it, do wish the pool was open more. But monthly calendar is pretty cool and nice renovated club house.

Reply from College Edge

I really enjoy living here although there are always red wasps hanging out all around the premise which isn’t always fun to play tag with them

Reply from College Edge

they recently drained the pool right before summer... the room that they show you are completely different from the one they show you. The roommate matching system could be improved

Reply from College Edge

I've lived here for a few years, and this apartment complex has been one of the best experiences of my college career! From making life long friends to enjoying the apartment amenities, events and staff, this has probably been the best decision since moving to the area.

Reply from College Edge

Maintenance has really improved, everything else is pretty good. The clubhouse and the gym are nice as well, the computer lab is very convenient especially because I don't have a printer.

Reply from College Edge

I really love living here! The community is awesome the staff is outstanding and I’m always taken care of ! I ten out of 19 completely recommend this amazing place

Reply from College Edge

I came into this apartment thinking it was going to be much nicer than it actually was. As soon as I unlocked the door I saw that everything in the apartment was dirty. Every-time I have an issue with something in the apartment it takes a good few days for someone to come lol at it.

Reply from College Edge

I love the location and how nicely cut the grass is all the time! It’s super convenient to Blinn College. It’s a place where it is quite and peaceful.