I chose to live here because it was very close to campus and I could wake up late and walk to class and because it was very cheap compared to other apartments

Theres not alot of noise which is helpful when studying, it's really close to campus which is convenient. It's not the best, but if you want to live close to campus with a not so bad cost of living this is a good option. Maintenance is slow, but the staff are really nice people.

So far I like the price of my lease. However, it can get very loud sometimes because my neighbors always party upstairs. The maintenance sometimes doesn’t come on time and when they do come they sometimes don’t fix the thing we needed to get fixed.

At first I was amazed with how convenient the location was then I walked in and saw how different the apartments was from the one they originally showed us and I was pretty upset.

Reply from College Edge

Move in was a bit rough but things have been good since. I love the location and that it is walking distance to campus. The apartment complex has many activities to offer.

Reply from College Edge

Not very good service unfortunately, the apartments are niceish but some members from the office a somewhat rude. My apartment still has issues that haven't been fixed.

Reply from College Edge

Took a little while to get everything set up but everything is working (cable/internet) now. Was given wrong key 3 times when I first moved in so they had to make a new key just to get in the apartment. Overall, it seems like a good place.

Reply from College Edge

My experience here has been excellent and the staff has been kind , and very helpful with services. It's also nice to live close to campus because I can sleep a little later.

Reply from College Edge

I absolutely love living here!! The staff are so sweet and always willing to help. Maintenance is quick and it’s super convenient to just walk to Blinn!

Reply from College Edge

First off i have to say it was a nightmare to get into my apartment in the first place. The lease has flaws, the apartments are NOT like the pics you see online, and you feel like nobody cares if you have a problem. The thing is their is two major problems with the place. #1 is management is not consistent. It is true that some people here have had no problems, and they love the place. Others have strongly disagreed and have had many problems. #2 is maintenance is such a pain in the butt. So far only 1 of my maintenance requests have actually been addressed. All 5 of my requests were filed 4 weeks ago, and they still cant fix my toilet. It just shows you that they either dont care or they dont know how to fix apartments. Overall I like the place, BUT the two issues i explained above are the main reasons why ppl dont like the place. We expect professional service from college edge, and we are not consistently getting it.

Reply from College Edge

it is better to call the office for maintenance requests than putting the requests in online. Other than that, I like living here. The location is awesome because it’s so close to Blinn. I walk there in 4 minutes which is so awesome.

Reply from College Edge

Living in College Edge Apartments has been a great experience so far. I love how close it is to Blinn College, where I take classes. Also, the amenities are so convenient. The staff does an awesome job of helping anyone that has a question and are very nice!

Reply from College Edge

The apartment is good, located close to Blinn. So, it's easy to get up right before classes and walk right there. Unfortunately, there are not many giveaways as other apartments.

Reply from College Edge

Staff is helpful. Still waiting for mailbox key. Move in was easy. Love the location to the school. Great value for students living off campus.

Reply from College Edge

Everything has been very nice and cal over here so far. The enviroment around isn't exactly ideal but the complex is placed conveniently by almost every main attraction around.

Reply from College Edge

Great location and love office staff. Love that it is so close to Blinn Campus and affordable. Maintenance seems to be very prompt in responding.

Reply from College Edge

My overall experience here at College Ashe has been great! I absolutely love how close the complex is to Blinn College! I can literally just wake up and go, it’s great!

Reply from College Edge

I love the environment and and how friendly the people are. It’s peaceful and no safety concerns at all and is very affordable to stay here.

Reply from College Edge

Nice, spacious apartments. Fast internet. Over all it's great. Only complaint is that the ground floods a little much when it rains.Of course the blame cant be on them.

Reply from College Edge

Neighbors are very quiet, easy access to the weight room and pool so it’s been pretty nice living here. Just wish some of the alllainces were more up to date.

Reply from College Edge

Nice place with a great layout everything awesome besides the roaches. Sometimes in life you just gotta blabber for a bit to have things. This is one of those times

Reply from College Edge

College Edge is a great and convenient place to live. Since it’s right next to blinn college I can walk to class everyday and not have to worry about being late.

Reply from College Edge

Cheap, close to campus, but sometime it’s hard to get things fixed around the apartment. It’s been three weeks and I still haven’t received my mail key.

Reply from College Edge

It has been good so far u seem to be under staff in the maintenance department but when they come they do a great job and are very friendly.

Reply from College Edge

The office are great when help is needed. Very understanding and if you ever need help they aren’t afraid or pass time to help you. A great quiet place to live!