Everything is so friendly and any help needed call is answered right away. I appreciate the environment and how its always calm. Staff is incredibly nice and helpful online and in emails.

Reply from College Edge

Awesome place friendy environment the staff is amazing just feels like home walk to blinn is not far at all they pair you with good roomates options and care about the customers

Reply from College Edge

It’s a nice place to live because it’s so close to the school, Blinn College. My room mate is great and we’ve made a lot of friends since being here. The only problem is that it’s a little run down and messy here.

Reply from College Edge

Everyone I’ve met here so far has been super kind and welcoming ! They make living here a lot of fun ! I love being able to go to the gyms clubhouse any time I want, I love the pool table and playing with friends. It’s definitely a huge perk !

Reply from College Edge

Love living at the college edge apartments. It’s been a great experience living here so far and I’ve made friends living here as well! Love being able to sleep late and still get to class on time

Reply from College Edge

Very convenient to live here because it’s a 2 min walk to my classes every day. They really look at your information you submit to find the best roommates for you.

Reply from College Edge

Right now I'm not thrilled with my random roommate and haven't been since I moved in. Have been trying to move but with the assistant manager leaving and the fact it's been over 2 months since I moved in, I can't say I'm happy with everything here.

Reply from College Edge

Has been a pretty great experience so far! The staff is very friendly and tackle maintenance problems very quickly when brought to their attention

Reply from College Edge

i love how close the complex is to my school! I feel safe living here and the staff is really nice. they recently just got a new maintenance team as well all my problems were fixed in the same week I requested!

Reply from College Edge

Maintenance is fast and good. Great community. Very easy to walk to class. People at front desk are helpful and nice. I like living here alot

Reply from College Edge

when I first moved in my window was busted but it got fixed and everything is cool now. I really enjoy that I can walk to cool, I also enjoy the location of my apartment.

Reply from College Edge

Great place to live. Affordable, and friendly environment. Great 24 hour amenities with a nice pool. Such helpful maintenance crew and the front office staff is like family

Reply from College Edge

There is a good deal of maintenance to be done on the property both inside and out but the low prices on rent for each month are hard to beat.

Reply from College Edge

Living this close to campus is really nice, it is a decent location but sometimes it seems like requests come in a little slow. Otherwise it is a nice place to live

Reply from College Edge

Love living at college edge. The workers are always nice to say hi and the maintenance happens fast and effective. I see myself here for a while

Reply from College Edge

The close proximity to Blinn plus there's a lot of nice people in the community that have made this place look and feel nice. People plant plants around here and have nice doggies.

Reply from College Edge

It’s been good so far. I enjoy the place a lot. I’m happy it includes a gym and pool that I can go to. The staff is really helpful and nice.

Reply from College Edge

I have had a very positive experience living here. The staff is great, the other residents are great and that it very enjoyable. Also the computer lab is very helpful considering I am a college student.

Reply from College Edge

The community is nice. The people at the office are always willing to help you solve a problem & pick up packages, they send you a notification to pick them up whenever they arrive & notify if there are any special events happening

Reply from College Edge

I love the staff here in the community. They do so much to make sure we are happy residents. Here at college edge in Bryan Texas. It’s also very close to campus.

Reply from College Edge

I love the location. I get to sleep longer before I have to go to class and I can stay at the library later. The office staff is super nice and helpful. Maintenance has done an excellent job also.

Reply from College Edge

Was originally paired with an extremely messy roommate, now paired with great roommates. Asked if maintenance could move the dressers out of my old unit into the new one since I’m renting my furniture from them. The old unit had a lot of water damage and mold in the bathroom. So currently I have mixed feelings.

Reply from College Edge

Wasn’t too pleased with the condition of my apartment at first. But maintenance was quick and great! Great location and great internet. The amenities are amazing. Just wish I could get my mail key.

Reply from College Edge

These apartments are pretty decent. Personally wouldn’t recommend unless it was your last option. I lived in a four bed room. They aren’t the nicest but they are decent. At least the roof is still up, and the water works.

Reply from College Edge

great location super close to blinn which is a huge plus for me. Don’t get me started on the amazing staff that is always finding great ways to hear our opinions!