Very good apartment for a good price right next to campus. Not only is campus within a walking distance but you can save money on gas. Overall, its a great place and the neighbors are chill.

Everyone from the staff to the other residents are so nice, this has to be the nicest place I ever lived so far. I would recommend others to come and check it out for themselves.

This is a good place to stay, but the apartments themselves are not in the best of shape. The lease managers are really nice and very willing to help.

It’s not bad living here. The people in the office are really understanding. And are willing to work with you. I like living here because I can easily walk to school. And not to spend an extra 200$ on a parking pass.

I will be here in the fall to begin my 1st year of college at Blinn and I am so excited to see what the future holds. It’s scary to live on your own, but the people here make me feel better!

Wow. Fantastic place to live. Really in a premium location right next to Blinn. Sometimes they say life hands you lemons so I guess this place is lemonade.

My experience here at college edge has been great the staff is lovely they are very concerned with every issue you may have and will do there very best to get that problem resolve

And absolutely phenomenal place to live, I skated to class everyday if possible and never had to deal with overflow parking. A phenomenal place to raise a puppy as well

I’m moving in , in June and I’m really excited. It’ll be great. My cousin lives there and he works there as well and we will be roomies! Yay

Location is great because of how close to Blinn it is. Plus the staff is very helpful and friendly. The apartments are pretty good for the price you pay.

I usually pretty quite, easy to get to school. Staff are pretty cool, I like it here. And they try to make it as cozy as they can. I'd reccomend it here

Reply from College Edge

Very Peaceful . Rent is super cheap and I love the freee WiFi free cable part . Light bill is super cheap as well . I will refer anybody to College Edge

Reply from College Edge

So far my experience with college edge bryan has been so easy the people that I've talked to have been so friendly and welcoming and I'm so excited to really get involved.

Reply from College Edge

Everyone was super helpful,kind and made it super easy to decide I would want to rent there. It’s right next to Blinn and a very friendly apartment complex

Reply from College Edge

Love being here people are nice really glad that the clubhouse is all rebuilt that way i don’t have to wait till the next day to work out or print something

Reply from College Edge

Although I haven’t officially moved in my apartment complex appears super nice and everyone is friendly. There are multiple amenities that I can’t wait to use as well.

Reply from College Edge

The location is why I chose this place to start out with, other than that the living conditions are quite average with the occasional loud screaming at night.

Reply from College Edge

This apartment complex is super affordable and in a good location even if you are going to TAMU because it is right next to the bus route!!!

Reply from College Edge

Overall, my stay here has consisted of many ups and downs. I love the fact that i am able to walk to school, but i wish those who worked here would do more about the noisy be people at night, as much as they enforce the towing and trash and the rest of their own rules.

Reply from College Edge

My resident experience here at College edge was great for my first semester. The staff is really great and so is the community. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reply from College Edge

I really like how close college edge is to campus, it makes my college academic experience easier and better. It’s a great first apartment and I’ve enjoyed living here.

Reply from College Edge

These apartments are quiet majority of the time. They are kept neat and clean. The management is very helpful and nice. And best of all, its located next door to Blinn College Bryan Campus.

Reply from College Edge

The apartments are great for the what they are priced at. The staff is very helpful and respond in a timely manner. Maintenance works quick and fixed everything that needs fixing.

Reply from College Edge

It is ok. Everything is cheap though, and breaks often. My biggest problem is preparation for me. My room was not clean when I moved in, and my furniture was not present cause I paid for full furnishings

Reply from College Edge

Maintenance is slow to respond and you can hear everything going on outside but other than that i don’t really have any complaints and it’s all really good pricing