college edge apartments are doing really good! whenever I have a problem or something that needs to get fixed it always does. even tho I'm not living here next year, it wasnt horrible.

Nice being able to walk to class, construction in appartment was sorta of shoty. Cabinets were crooked and cocking in bathroom not the best.

Ehh it’s been good with waking up late and still making it to class on time! But the roommate marching is the worst here they don’t find the right people I live with a petty weirdo

The people here are all around the same age which makes it easy to meet people. Also the people in the front office are very helpful and nice

Some things I think can be better like the roommate matching program and the condition of the apartments were not what I was expecting but other than that it's okay

My first impression was great, but then I moved in. Things have gotten better since then, but it was a huge impact on my view of the complex.

Y'all are doing fine it would just be good if y'all could get to problems faster. So I would say that as of now y'all rating is a seven to a seven and a half. 7

Lots of stuff in my apartment were broken when I moved in and have yet to be fixed. Wood floors have paint footprint stains, staff is pretty friendly however.

Well I was given the haunted apartment but the management was great about giving me a new apartment with the hardwood floors I wanted but mantinece always has to come due to the apartments not been look through well enough

Pretty awesome environment pool is fun people in the office are cool and funny I do like the fact that it is right across the street from the school

I love the people here, and living so close to college is super convenient! over all nice place, for the price we pay. The roommate matching however is quite awful. I don't think they even read the info we put about ourselves and the type of roommate.

College edge is s good place to live, it’s full of nice people and the radius from the school is outstanding. The one thing they can improve is the time it takes maintenance to fix a problem and the breaking and entering that would be a problem

I have had a pretty decent time at college edge. The location is what really makes it worth while, not needing a parking pass is amazing! The apartments are pretty sloppily put together, floors are scratched, baseboards are tore up, paint in applied sloppily. However, if you take care of it the apartments can clean up pretty nice!

It's been I would say okay so far. The entire complex should be kept up more with. The pool and all around the complex has not been well kept up with.

I like the proximity to campus, and maintenance is very quick an responsive. Not having to deal with Blinn parking is good, but my vehicle isn't safe at night in the apartment parking lot because of the crimes occurring.

Since move in day I haven't had any problem. The staff is great, and the resources we are supplied with is well. I would like to see more events happen.

It has been okay living here. At first it was terrible because everything that was promised to me was extremely late getting here. Now that I have settled in it has been easier. I don’t like that the prices increased after I was told it wouldn’t.

Friendly staff. Maintenance is quick when you out in a request. People are very friendly that live here and you make a lot of new friends! Very convienant if you goto blinn because you can sleep in late and just walk to class!

Some of the staff is rude. I did not get the room type I requested even though I specified it months before moving in. The pros would be the clubhouse and the maintenance who always help out

Maintenance requests are really slow unless u call several times. Treadmills don't work except one and this weekend the pool was green and filfthy. But other than that it's been great.

Have had some technical difficulties (like roommate matching, cable hook-up, and getting my key to work on my mailbox), but overall the staff here is very helpful in getting those types of things fixed!

It's great living so close. I can wake up 10 minutes before my class and still make it on time and you don't have to deal with the crazy parking lot at blinn.

Its fine so far, would like tanning beds and for our doorbell to be fixed but other than that its ok...enjoy being so close to blinn.....we have had a few problems with fridge but the maintenance team has always been quick to come help.

Other than maintenance issues; very small ones at that, everything else has been smooth sailing. I rated the apartments a three out of five only because had it been a one to ten scale I would've rated them a five. So don't get too excited and think that that 3 is a high 3 because it's not... It's a low 3, a very, low, 3. Long story short, whoooolee lotta maintenance issues.

This place is pretty nice. The staff is very polite and will help in any way they can. The club house is nice and clean. They get things done in a timely manner. Overall it is a very well put together apartment complex and is a nice place to live.