college edge apartments are doing really good! whenever I have a problem or something that needs to get fixed it always does. even tho I'm not living here next year, it wasnt horrible.

It's great living so close. I can wake up 10 minutes before my class and still make it on time and you don't have to deal with the crazy parking lot at blinn.

Pretty good, close to Blinn. Can walk a short distance to class. Not too noisy but everything is convenient. Everything in apartment is nice

Y'all are doing fine it would just be good if y'all could get to problems faster. So I would say that as of now y'all rating is a seven to a seven and a half. 7

Well I was given the haunted apartment but the management was great about giving me a new apartment with the hardwood floors I wanted but mantinece always has to come due to the apartments not been look through well enough

I love the people here, and living so close to college is super convenient! over all nice place, for the price we pay. The roommate matching however is quite awful. I don't think they even read the info we put about ourselves and the type of roommate.

Its fine so far, would like tanning beds and for our doorbell to be fixed but other than that its ok...enjoy being so close to blinn.....we have had a few problems with fridge but the maintenance team has always been quick to come help.

Some things I think can be better like the roommate matching program and the condition of the apartments were not what I was expecting but other than that it's okay

It's been I would say okay so far. The entire complex should be kept up more with. The pool and all around the complex has not been well kept up with.

Lots of stuff in my apartment were broken when I moved in and have yet to be fixed. Wood floors have paint footprint stains, staff is pretty friendly however.

Have had some technical difficulties (like roommate matching, cable hook-up, and getting my key to work on my mailbox), but overall the staff here is very helpful in getting those types of things fixed!

My experience has mostly been bitter. I believe College Edge apartments have a weak student roommate matching. In my old unit my old roommate had a boyfriend that never checked in with the office as a visitor yet he was practically living there. Anyways a fight broke out bc not only was she unsanitary but she always ate MY food. I complained to the office about her boyfriend living here bc he made threats. Hailey and the rest of the stated that he wasn’t allowed to come back due to the gravity of the situation. After I got moved out of the unit I saw him agin and reported it to them as they run of me before, then they told we he’s still allowed on the property father they told me he wasn’t. The same exact thing happened to another girl, the exact same situation. My ex-roommate boyfriend had threatened the other girl and tried to get her beat up. That wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t allowed him back on the property like they said before when the same incident was happening to me

College edge is a nice place to go for a first year college student , it was affordable and close to the school so very convenient, they do have a few problems but they try

Since move in day I haven't had any problem. The staff is great, and the resources we are supplied with is well. I would like to see more events happen.

I have had a pretty decent time at college edge. The location is what really makes it worth while, not needing a parking pass is amazing! The apartments are pretty sloppily put together, floors are scratched, baseboards are tore up, paint in applied sloppily. However, if you take care of it the apartments can clean up pretty nice!

Good place. Close to the school and affordable. Has great benefits. Very difficult to sublease though. I had bad roomates and had a hard time getting out to another unit.

It has been okay living here. At first it was terrible because everything that was promised to me was extremely late getting here. Now that I have settled in it has been easier. I don’t like that the prices increased after I was told it wouldn’t.

Maintenance requests are really slow unless u call several times. Treadmills don't work except one and this weekend the pool was green and filfthy. But other than that it's been great.

Meme. I like this meme. I want this meme. I believe this meme And I hope for the meme. Bless the meme and kiss the meme for memes is all we have.

College edge is s good place to live, it’s full of nice people and the radius from the school is outstanding. The one thing they can improve is the time it takes maintenance to fix a problem and the breaking and entering that would be a problem

Some of the staff is rude. I did not get the room type I requested even though I specified it months before moving in. The pros would be the clubhouse and the maintenance who always help out

Other than maintenance issues; very small ones at that, everything else has been smooth sailing. I rated the apartments a three out of five only because had it been a one to ten scale I would've rated them a five. So don't get too excited and think that that 3 is a high 3 because it's not... It's a low 3, a very, low, 3. Long story short, whoooolee lotta maintenance issues.

Ehh it’s been good with waking up late and still making it to class on time! But the roommate marching is the worst here they don’t find the right people I live with a petty weirdo

Friendly staff. Maintenance is quick when you out in a request. People are very friendly that live here and you make a lot of new friends! Very convienant if you goto blinn because you can sleep in late and just walk to class!

I like the proximity to campus, and maintenance is very quick an responsive. Not having to deal with Blinn parking is good, but my vehicle isn't safe at night in the apartment parking lot because of the crimes occurring.