The stay at the college inn has been amazing and comfortable. Especially the office staff has been very supportive and enthusiastic to help and meet up. Shout out to everyone. !

Reply from College Inn

Great living Management could be better. People are nice some apartments could be more modern. An get a handle on the tow company they are the absolute worse.

Reply from College Inn

College Inn is basically right on top of campus which is a huge plus, I was able to walk to all of my classes this year. My favorite part about College Inn is the community events/ perks such as free t-shirts, stickers, donut days, insomnia cookie days, ect. It is also easy to make the place feel like your own even though it is already furnished (which is another plus!).

Reply from College Inn

It’s very well located with a lot of public transpositions available. The neighborhood is very nice and quiet. Facilities are also very convenient.

Reply from College Inn

Good! I like how there is a pool and recycling containers but sometimes the AC leaks in certain apartments. There should be more events but I think I don’t get the emails either

Reply from College Inn

It has been a great experience so far. The people are very nice, the rooms are very nice, easy access to everything, right across from school

Reply from College Inn

I am happy to live in College INN. I like its location, facilities, services and also staff collaboration. Overall, that's a very good place to live.

Reply from College Inn

The location of the apartments are so convenient; I like being able to walk to class. The rooms in the units is too small for me; it was pretty much like living in a dorm room.

Reply from College Inn

Really enjoyed staying here the apartments are really nice and up to date. The front desk people are very helpful and nice and the accommodations provided and proximity to campus is unbeatable.

Reply from College Inn

I really liked living here. The staff is very friendly and kind. All the maintenance work orders were fulfilled literally the next day. There was no issue of noise. All in all, it was a great experience.

Reply from College Inn

I really like the area of the location for college inn, it’s nice being next to campus. I wish though that there was more room around the pool for more people.

Reply from College Inn

College Inn is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cool to live at they think I can describe it in a minimum of 140 characters.

Reply from College Inn

As a graduating senior, choosing a place to live for this year was an important decision. I chose College Inn because all of my friends lived here and I had enjoyed visiting as a guest last year. You can't beat the convenience of being so close to campus as well.

Reply from College Inn

College inn is a good apartment for NCSU students. It’s close to campus so everything is walking distance. The staff is nice and waffle Wednesday is always good.

Reply from College Inn

Great location but expensive. Grounds are always kept clean and I appreciate parking in a covered deck, but parking should be included in the rent.

Reply from College Inn

The college inn is a great place to live. It has an amazing atmosphere. The staff have a great attitude are always very helpful. I would recommend this to my friends.

Reply from College Inn

Great place to live. Nice Amenities and LOVVEEE the pool and this time of year here at college inn. Right at campus and very friendly staff.

Reply from College Inn

Needs bigger refrigerator. Also send me the april 500 dollar gift. How many sentences does it take to reach 140 characters? The pool is nice. Also frank friday. Need more coffee supply in front as we always run out.

Reply from College Inn

I just arrived in january and already signed a sublease for next semester because i am enjoying living here in college inn. I just think the gym could be inprove a bit, weights are missing for example

Reply from College Inn

Apartment is big and nice. Pool is fun to go to. The furniture that is provided for the apartment is new and not old. Staff is very friendly in the office.

Reply from College Inn

The location is great. If you are a student at NC State and most of your classes are on main campus, I highly recommend this place. The community is nice, and there are many events around.

Reply from College Inn

So far, I've noticed the communication between residents and management is above average. I stayed at the The Republic at Raleigh during my Sophomore year and their relations with renters was far worse than College Inn's.

Reply from College Inn

College inn is perfect for living right across the street from campus. Rooms are spacious and facilities are great. I always feel safe living here :)

Reply from College Inn

I have a he a great experience with college inn! Me, Luke, eddy, and Jacob are living there next year and we cannot wait to join the community!

Reply from College Inn

Great location to school, fast food restuarants, etc. Feels like a dormitory because most of tenants are students from NCSU which also means that it is quite noisy especially on Friday and Saturday. Except that, I really like the place.