I have a he a great experience with college inn! Me, Luke, eddy, and Jacob are living there next year and we cannot wait to join the community!

Reply from College Inn

Great location to school, fast food restuarants, etc. Feels like a dormitory because most of tenants are students from NCSU which also means that it is quite noisy especially on Friday and Saturday. Except that, I really like the place.

Reply from College Inn

I chose this apartment because of its close proximity to greek court. Other than the fact that you can hear everything in your apartment it has been pretty nice. The free printing is definitely a plus. We have had a lot of inspections and fire alarms though :(

Reply from College Inn

They tend to really care about the people living in their apartments and when there are issues, the maintenance guys are quick to fix and are very friendly

Reply from College Inn

It was a very easy sign up and all of the people working helped to make sure it went smoothly! I would refer all of my friends to come and sign a lease today!

Reply from College Inn

Everything is perfect except one of my roommate who leaves the place dirty everytime and watch Netflix at 5:00 AM very loudly. Otherwise, everything is cool and College Inn is definitely the best place to be.

Reply from College Inn

Good community for college students, great people and easy place to make great friends. Good location for getting to campus, and a good location for going to get food.

Reply from College Inn

Close to the universityyyyy. Do free breakfast on some Wednesday. They got pool. They got covered parking. They got the York of security. They big strong men who sometime scare me when banging on the door.

Reply from College Inn

I didn't know about a lot of the community events mostly because I subleased last semester during a study abroad. When I learned about them though I have realized they are easy to follow and follow them now.

Reply from College Inn

I love living at College Inn. The proximity to campus, along with the great rooms and amenities make it a clear choice for NCST students. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from College Inn

I just signed my lease and I have been working with the office staff they have done a great job communicating in easy ways for me. The one drawback is that I there haven't been much patience with my roommate selections.

Reply from College Inn

Very good apartment and residence. I love the entry hall with ping pong table, pool table, couch, tv, computers. Good package system. Good thing there is a surveillance guy at night. Quick maintenance for problems it's good. Good staff at the office, kind and welcoming. Recurrents games and brunch is a good idea. Missing : real coffee machine 24/7 (even if we have to pay for each coffee), week end late arrivals for residents is hard because no one from the office can open your door so you're on the couch or outside. Globally really satisfied.

Reply from College Inn

It was really super duper cool I enjoyed it a lot great staff no noise super clean no complaints really I thought it was a nice place to live in a fan.

Reply from College Inn

Overall I am glad I chose to live in the College Inn. The staff is awesome and the commute to campus is very convenient. The reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because I think there are some areas of the apartment complex that aren't kept very clean for the residents. We pay a green fee and there is always trash in the grass (glass, cigarette butts, etc.) which makes me nervous to walk my dog around.

Reply from College Inn

Living at college inn has been cool. The staff is friendly and the breakfast every Monday morning is pretty cool. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from College Inn

The maintenance crew is very friendly and helpful; they are always quick to come help fix problems that need to be taken care of in a short amount of time. They've even noticed problems we haven't submitted and come back to fix them without us asking!

Reply from College Inn

I just moved in and all the processes including leasing, subleasing, communicating with the college inn staff and accessing the apartment were very smooth and easy. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I hope to have a good time here.

Reply from College Inn

The college inn is a nice place to live, the rooms are nice for college students, amenities are very useful, and it is very close to campus.

Reply from College Inn

Out apartment flooded recently and my roommates and my roof also leaked. Plus maintenance sometimes leaves issues be. The price is cheap and the distance is close. Can’t beat that

Reply from College Inn

Decent quality of furniture and appliances. Noise level is the main complaint. Whether it be people being loud in the parking lot or stomping upstairs.

Reply from College Inn

My experience at college inn was pretty nice. The apartments are cozy and I feel in security. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend other people to live here.

Reply from College Inn

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! Great people and a great location. By far the best place to live when it comes to off campus housing!! Thank you all for this wonderful experience!

Reply from College Inn

The apartment itself is nice, I love being able to walk to and from class by being right across the road. However there is a lot of smoking that goes on which is frustrating because it stinks and comes into our apartment even though we’re not the ones smoking. The cleanliness wasn’t very good when we moved into the apartment but the maintenance has been great about making sure things get fixed and cleaned. The staff is very nice and helpful. The amenities of the parking deck and pool are very nice also!

Reply from College Inn

I have lived here for almost two years, and have really enjoyed it!! Always love seeing the staff when I come into the front office to get a package.

Reply from College Inn

Love it here! The only thing I would say I’ve had an issue with, is the choosing of my roommates only because I just have really picky roommate.