Overall I am glad I chose to live in the College Inn. The staff is awesome and the commute to campus is very convenient. The reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because I think there are some areas of the apartment complex that aren't kept very clean for the residents. We pay a green fee and there is always trash in the grass (glass, cigarette butts, etc.) which makes me nervous to walk my dog around.

Reply from College Inn

Living at college inn has been cool. The staff is friendly and the breakfast every Monday morning is pretty cool. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from College Inn

The maintenance crew is very friendly and helpful; they are always quick to come help fix problems that need to be taken care of in a short amount of time. They've even noticed problems we haven't submitted and come back to fix them without us asking!

Reply from College Inn

I just moved in and all the processes including leasing, subleasing, communicating with the college inn staff and accessing the apartment were very smooth and easy. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I hope to have a good time here.

Reply from College Inn

The college inn is a nice place to live, the rooms are nice for college students, amenities are very useful, and it is very close to campus.

Reply from College Inn

Out apartment flooded recently and my roommates and my roof also leaked. Plus maintenance sometimes leaves issues be. The price is cheap and the distance is close. Can’t beat that

Reply from College Inn

Decent quality of furniture and appliances. Noise level is the main complaint. Whether it be people being loud in the parking lot or stomping upstairs.

Reply from College Inn

My experience at college inn was pretty nice. The apartments are cozy and I feel in security. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend other people to live here.

Reply from College Inn

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! Great people and a great location. By far the best place to live when it comes to off campus housing!! Thank you all for this wonderful experience!

Reply from College Inn

The apartment itself is nice, I love being able to walk to and from class by being right across the road. However there is a lot of smoking that goes on which is frustrating because it stinks and comes into our apartment even though we’re not the ones smoking. The cleanliness wasn’t very good when we moved into the apartment but the maintenance has been great about making sure things get fixed and cleaned. The staff is very nice and helpful. The amenities of the parking deck and pool are very nice also!

Reply from College Inn

I have lived here for almost two years, and have really enjoyed it!! Always love seeing the staff when I come into the front office to get a package.

Reply from College Inn

Love it here! The only thing I would say I’ve had an issue with, is the choosing of my roommates only because I just have really picky roommate.

Reply from College Inn

It’s really good!! We love how it come fully furnished so we don’t have to worry about buying furniture and can instead focus on getting cute decorations

Reply from College Inn

Touring the area was really nice and the tour guide did a great job of displaying all of the amenities. The application and leasing process was very simple and employees were very helpful.

Reply from College Inn

The College Inn is a great resident for students that want to feel safe. You can easily rely on the community and make friends ! I really am enjoying my stay here.

Reply from College Inn

It’s a nice place. Occasional problems with water leaking or internet failure, but that is to be expected anywhere wheree there’s weather. Maintenence is helpful.

Reply from College Inn

Love it here. Love my roommates. Love college inn. Looking forward to the rest of the year, going to the pool, grilling, playing ping pong and hanging out.

Reply from College Inn

It’s pretty good. There are a lot of French people here and they’re chill sometimes. I like the free food that the college inn hands out. So yea it’s aight

Reply from College Inn

It's a very nice facility but my roommates and I have to put in work orders often. They fix the problem quickly but it's still a hassle. Other than the small problems it's a great facility and is very quiet! Our friends love coming to visit since it's so close to our sorority house!

Reply from College Inn

The establishment is great, with good amenities (pool, gym, lounge). Service is great with good responsiveness, when I notified about a leak in my bathroom, the issue was dealt with immediately. Moreover, the location of CollegeInn is a great plus, in the middle of NCSU campus, with shops and restaurants close by. Great place for student stay.

Reply from College Inn

I am enjoying living here. No complains at all. It's also a perfect distance from the university. Even if there are any maintenance issues, they were taken care of as soon as possible.

Reply from College Inn

College Inn is a good choice for students looking to live off campus, but close enough to get there without a car. It is on the pricey side. The staff goes out of their way to help residents feel welcome!

Reply from College Inn

College Inn has become a second home with ease to me. I have really enjoyed my stay so far this semester and am glad I can spend these times with my roommates. I really enjoy how laidback staff is and the countless events that are held nearly every week.

Reply from College Inn

College Inn is very nice, but the Wi-Fi is terrible and parking can be a pain sometimes. However, other than that, I haven't had any real issues! The staff is friendly and the overall atmosphere is nice.

Reply from College Inn

I currently live in the 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with great roommates! The clubhouse and gym are both open 24/7 which is awesome (and convenient) for any college student. The facilities and amenities are kept clean and up to date every day by the best maintenance team, courtesy guards, and office staff. I work in the front office and the entire staff will always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to your needs.