College Place FSU

Great place to live with good management. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place close to collegetown and still in walking distance to campus .
Living here has been a breeze! The location, staff, and units themselves are amazing and so worth it. I’ve lived all around collegetown in Tallahassee, and this is by far my favorite!!
I love everything about College Place FSU! The staff is so friendly and willing to help whenever I need it. The amenities are great and maintenance is always on the ball.
Amazing place. I love the accommodations and you guys have great customer service. Everyone who works here is really nice and the living spaces are large
I have already felt more welcome with the Collegeplace staff than my current apartment complex has made me feel all year. Everything runs smoothly, is communicated effectively, and feels personal rather than just being another number.
Great staff. Always accommodate maintenance requests in a fast efficient manner. Great location to campus where you can walk, bike, run, or drive.
I love living at College Place. The location is amazing and very close to campus. The staff in the office are very friendly and are always eager to help. The maintenance crew is very nice and they also are always there when you need them. Overall a 10/10 living experience.
dont live there yet but im excited to move in during the semester of next fall. It was simple while trying to sign the lease, and the people who work there were very helpful.
I have not yet actually lived with College Place apartments yet, but just from signing my lease, I can tell it is a great atmosphere with great people working. I'm excited for next year!
Great location in Collegetown, but too close to ATO where we hear music all the time. The 6x6 is a cool unit and I recommend this place to any college students wanting to live in Collegetown.