College Place FSU

4.1

4.1

I am excited to become a resident at college place as I found a townhouse that not only myself and roommates are excited about, we are fortunate enough to be living right next door to our close friends
Have visited a few times and can’t wait to move in this summer. We will be neighbors with some of my best friends which I know will allow us to make some good memories.
My first college place residence was horizons on college avenue. I loved the location and my roommates/neighbors because we all knew each other. The only thing I did not enjoy was how dirty the house was always and this was most likely due to my roommates not being held accountable for.
It’s very nice having a great time. Place is clean and nice. Maintaince is always great and comes fast and fixes everything. No issues with that
Collegeplace was a great place the live. The location is close to Florida State and collegetown. It is near many restaurants. It is relatively quiet and the living room is spacious.
I love living at the madison mostly because of the location. I also love how much space we have for our living area. The only thing I don't like about living at the madison is there is no gym or pool.
Great location and very spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and common area. After living driving distance to campus last year, I definitely enjoy being able to walk to my classes in less than 10 minutes.
I like very much nice American apartment. College place, very nice! I have brother Bilo in town and College Place give me nice chair. I feel like king in the castle while Bilo sleep on floor.
Love everything except that the wifi isn’t strong enough to reach my 3rd floor room. I know it’s a small problem but having reliable internet is very important especially during the Covid age.
WiFi is very inconsistent and maintenance takes multiply requests and hardly ever shows. There no real front office and there never seems to be someone who can answer your questions.