College Place FSU

Living here this past year has been so great! Everyone is so friendly and the staff is always extremely helpful. Maintenance always came within a day of me calling and there were never any major issues that needed fixing.
Everything is very clean and the office is very nice, only problem is I stayed here one night and my car already got towed because I haven’t gotten my sticker yet. Also the ceilings leak but maintenance is good about fixing things
living here feels so safe and happy being surrounded by college students and a great staff. being in such a well light and well kept area it’s amazing and worth it
I have not actually moved into my apartment yet, but I am excited to do so next year. While signing my lease, I had a great experience with the staff and look forward to a safe living experience next year. Thank you!
It is a good place to live and close to campus. Our townhouse has a lot of space and is generally quiet. We wish there were more resident events.
Great place to live with good management. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place close to collegetown and still in walking distance to campus .
Living here has been a breeze! The location, staff, and units themselves are amazing and so worth it. I’ve lived all around collegetown in Tallahassee, and this is by far my favorite!!
I love everything about College Place FSU! The staff is so friendly and willing to help whenever I need it. The amenities are great and maintenance is always on the ball.
Amazing place. I love the accommodations and you guys have great customer service. Everyone who works here is really nice and the living spaces are large
I have already felt more welcome with the Collegeplace staff than my current apartment complex has made me feel all year. Everything runs smoothly, is communicated effectively, and feels personal rather than just being another number.