Great location in Collegetown, but too close to ATO where we hear music all the time. The 6x6 is a cool unit and I recommend this place to any college students wanting to live in Collegetown.

I have loved every minute of living in college place elements. The location couldn’t be better and the layout is perfect and cozy. The staff at college place is great too!

Reply from College Place FSU

First apartment was good just horrible roommates but was able to be moved to a new unit and very grateful for the staff and all they did to help to get me into a new unit.

The college place team is awesome! They are so beyond helpful and always put us first. The maintenance team always goes above and beyond. They’re great!

Reply from College Place FSU

I love living here and being so close to all the important places on and off of campus! So glad i chose here over any other complex in tallahassee!

Reply from College Place FSU

Our townhome was definitely not move in ready. We had and still have dozens of problems ranging from broken windows to cockroaches. Maintenance has been helpful, but many problems still remain untouched. My roommates and I were hoping for a better experience, but do enjoy the home and are hopeful things will be fixed soon.

Very easy to communicate with and great properties! Any problem we’ve had a quick call to the leasing office solves, only problem is place was not cleaned when we moved in.

Amazing living spaces and staff. Only problem is they are a little late on maintenance requests but they seem to have handled it. Other than that everything is perfect

Great! It is so nice I like how big the bedroom and bathroom is in my apartment and my room. Also like how close to campus the apartment is.

Love the location, just moved in with a lot of broken things in my apt. Maintenance Is either really fast to help or never at all. Hopefully things will change a little

So far my experience living here has been good! I never hear my neighbors which is extremely nice, although the parking at the madison location could be a lot better. Half of the time I want to go somewhere I have to risk leaving my apartment with the chance I will not have a parking spot when I come back.

I live in the vue and it is great except the parking is absolutely terrible, there’s not enough spots for everyone and the spots are so small my car has now been hit 3 times since moving in last year.

I love the community and the location of the complex. Although, extremely dirty when we moved in, staff is unorganized and maintenance is very slow to complete requests.

College Place is a great location near campus. The location is in perfect place to go class or take a stroll down to the one and only vale food co.

I love living in college place on Madison. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartment is in a great location is very close to campus.

College place FSU is a great place to live. The price and location are perfect. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. I love living in paces because of the garage perks

Moved into a filthy apartment that was not cleaned whatsoever, locks were not working, ice machine broken, paint splattered all over the wood, broken trims, etc

overall my residence experience has been very well. i have already lived here for a year and just re signed. collegeplace is super quick and helpful for maintenance issues which is a plus

Amazing, I love it I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else! It’s is the best place in all of Tallahassee, and the best leasing office and the best people!

Well, i haven’t moved in yet but i love the staff so far. (especially Danielle) but i am really excited and have heard only great things!!!!

Great place to live! The leasing staff was very helpful. Great and convenient location. Maintenance was fast if it was ever needed. Thanks! :)

Dumpster is never empty and two pipes burst, it was very loud and the lights came in through the windows all the time. The complex did not have enough parking.

Nice townhomes, great location, but noise levels, people stealing stuff from garages/breaking into cars, safety issues can be worked on. Also, no amenities.

Very close to campus and close to college town. Apartments are nice inside and maintenance does a great job keeping up with your work orders.

My roommates and I moved here for our senior year, we absolutely love it. We have a balcony that gets used frequently, and our own parking garage which is so convenient. Location is great too!