College Pointe

The apartment is affordable and quite old. Convenient for TTU students since there are buses to and from university. Student friendly apartment.
It has been a rough start but even with all that happened at our unit, Chris was able to accommodate us very well. Maintenance was great and they were very helpful in everything that we needed.
I love how easy and simple it was to sign and complete my lease thank you guys so much for moving me into my place so fast !I really hope I enjoy living here !
It can be better by providing good amenties like having laundry inside the unit and by providing other amenties. The maintaenance activities can be improved.
College is a very good place with low price. The facilities they are offering for lower price was a very good opportunity for the new people.
I love it here they have nice friendly staff the apartment are pretty good sizes the rent is pretty low you cannot go wrong with these And I moved in on a dollar move in special
I would like to give more than 4 stars but the issues that I'm facing are going on from a month and still, the management is not responsible for fixing it and also there are lots of cockroaches in the kitchen area especially. Apart from that, I feel everything is good here.
Nice location close to campus and grocery shopping. Issues with hot or no water every couple months-ish, and while I expect some maintenance issues with an older building, it is inconvenient.
College Pointe is a pretty good place to stay!! Renovated apartments are so clean and beautiful, Nice Neighborhood, Bus stop is very nearby, Staff is very friendly!!
College Pointe has very affordable prices and living here has been great. It's a very good place to start off when it is your first time renting. Considering it being all bills paid it really does help out a lot, especially if you are student.