College Pointe

It was a great experience living here. The location is flexible to board college bus. The rent is also affordable for students. Thus would be best choice for students.
Good experience but the only problem is there is no proper amenities available here.The staff has been changed recently .They don't respond on time .
From an International Student point of view, it's basically worth for Money. It is very near to the University and it falls in two bus routes namely 12 and 47.
The apartment is affordable and quite old. Convenient for TTU students since there are buses to and from university. Student friendly apartment.
It has been a rough start but even with all that happened at our unit, Chris was able to accommodate us very well. Maintenance was great and they were very helpful in everything that we needed.
I love how easy and simple it was to sign and complete my lease thank you guys so much for moving me into my place so fast !I really hope I enjoy living here !
It can be better by providing good amenties like having laundry inside the unit and by providing other amenties. The maintaenance activities can be improved.
College is a very good place with low price. The facilities they are offering for lower price was a very good opportunity for the new people.
I love it here they have nice friendly staff the apartment are pretty good sizes the rent is pretty low you cannot go wrong with these And I moved in on a dollar move in special
I would like to give more than 4 stars but the issues that I'm facing are going on from a month and still, the management is not responsible for fixing it and also there are lots of cockroaches in the kitchen area especially. Apart from that, I feel everything is good here.