There are certain aspects of my room that have been ruined by other residents who stayed there before me. I would like for the problem to be fixed.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Everything is mostly fine, neighbors are loud sometimes but it's student apartments so that's to be expected, only thing that's kind of annoying is being inconvenienced if you have someone in your suite moving out you then have to clear everything out of your living room and kitchen which is annoying.

Great apartment with more than enough space for each resident. I love the gym it's small but great for privacy and close near my building. I love collegiate commons

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My experience here at collegiate commons is great. Very quiet area. I never have to worry about noise. Any maintenance issues are handled extremely quickly. It is a gated community, so it’s rather safe. Parking is never an issue & our leasing office staff is very friendly/nice!!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My experience with Collegiate has been amazing, the community feels more like family, we often have different events at the office to bring everyone together which is lovely.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My experience has been great so far. Whenever I’ve had any issues or concerns they were dealt with and solved quickly. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love Collegiate Commons. It love the fact that it’s a gated community , it gives me a feel of safety. I love how big my room is and the fact that it’s my own space.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love living in the community. Management is organized and well put together. The leasing office has many useful tools for students to be proactive and interactive. Speaking of being interactive, I appreciate the small community events that are held in order for us to be comfortable in our living space

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I wish my bathroom was bigger and the dumpster was closer. I also wish my appliances was upgraded. I do love the little events to get the community involved.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love Collegiate Commons . I love how we have to put in a code to get into the gates . It makes me feel more safe . I also love my apartment unit . It feels like home .

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Collegiate commons is an excellent community that ensures safety with it being a gated community and the staff are very nice with lots of different activities to keep residents involved.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I really enjoy living here, the people are friendly and the environment is nice and spacious. There are plenty of great amenities like the 24 hour lounge and gym!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I thoroughly enjoy living here. It’s my second year now and I’ve had little to no problems. The staff is friendly and they will get anything you need done.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

i love living here. the environment is very safe and welcoming. i have no complaints whatsoever. i plan to staying here for the remainder of my college career.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love living here, it is home they have events to get you to know your neighbors. It is an all around great, perfect service with customer service.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I absolutely love it. I love having my own space, come in when I want, whenever I want. I love that I’m protected with security at night. My roommates are cool.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My roommates are very nice & clean. Everyone in the office is very helpful and ensure that I have everything that I need to feel like I am at home.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

i love it here! the community is very home like and welcoming, everyone around is eager and happy to help! i’m glad i decided on making collegiate commons my home away from home!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

It’s really quiet yet welcoming here. The leasing office is full of helpful staff members, they’re hands on and quick with everything. There aren’t any loud neighbors and I really enjoy that.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Everything was excellent and spot on. Clean facilities greet me when I enter the environment and a distinct sweet smell which is pleasant to the nose.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

A comfortable and serene environment for healthy living with a professional team, who are polite and ready to assist at any time. Well organized!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

It’s great . I have no complaints . Everyone (the staff, my roommates, my neighbors) are all friendly. My move in went very smoothly I had no problems what so ever.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Colligiate commons is really close to campus . It’s close to Alotta highways so I can get to where I need to be fast ..Thank You it was helpful

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Being here at Collegiate Commons thus far has been yet a great experience. I like how the faculty and others welcomed everyone in on move in day and how they have notified us about anything going on in the residential area.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

It was a good experience moving into my first apartment. The office staff was really helpful with any problems that I had. I also enjoy the free food in the mornings