Great experience. I love the staff and the fitting of roommates. The gates fence definitely makes me feel safe and able to enjoy my apartment

The best part about living here is the property manager. She is the best property manager we have ever had here. Always trying to fix all of the problems reported by the residents and always trying to better everyone's experience on this property.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Collegiate Commons is simply a great place to live as a college student. The management remembers my name personally and are punctual with making things happen. Plus it’s a quiet gated community on top of that.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love it here. The staff is nice and a lot of my friends stay here. The amenities are great and are up to date. The maintenance time works in a timely fashion.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

So far so good If only it was furnished I hate the trains passing near by The leasing office folks are nice The gym has some non functional equipment

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I have had a good experience the mangers is nice. The resident is nice and the rooms are big so that’s a plus. The rent is good. In the matiince is always there when you need them.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My Resident Experience at collegiate commons has been amazing so far because of the way each apartment unit is set up and how friendly the staff are towards each resident

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I LOVE living here at collegiate commons. The rent is very reasonable. The faculty is amazing and they always do their best to keep things looking nice around the community! Plus my room is huge, so comfy!!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I like all of the events that are held here and how the community is kept clean and all of the staff members are very friendly. Only downside it seems they always have some sort of maintenance

Reply from Collegiate Commons

During my two year living here, I enjoy the game night and pizza night.Also like the environment I live inn. My glad I chose collegiate common for my housing

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My experience living in Colllegiate Commons has been wonderful. The activities, the little things they setup for us when it comes to school and get togethers to get to know our Collegiate Commons family are always amazing and more than I can ask for!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

This apartment complex has its ups and downs. I feel like the staff spends way too much time and money trying to turn us into a big family and not actually caring about the apartments. I need a new washer and dryer, not free cake in the leasing office. Also, there should be several trash dumps in the parking lots because I have to carry large bags long distances. Lastly, there should be a team hired to clean the stairwells and pathways of trash and debris!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I feel at home with Collegiate. The staff is welcoming and make you feel like a member of the family. They give you that one on one attention also even thought it's many of you. They remember your name and which building. I love it!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Pros: I love that the community is gated in and makes me feel safer. Also I love all the activities the office has/holds. Cons:I don’t like that our walls in the apartment are so thin and etc. At all times I can hear talking, footsteps from above, and everything else.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My experience with these apartments have been grear. The associates are really friendly and do whatever they can to make sure we have what we need.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I enjoy living here. The staff is amazing and always cater to my concerns and needs. There has been a lot of growth within the community and residential engagement.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love living in Collegiate Commons. Very organized and overall just a well put together community!I love the activities that are hosted, as well as how passionate everyone is about making the resident’s experience great!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Collegiate Commons is an affordable student housing community. Very close to campus and has been a safe environment. I would recommend staying here.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

It’s been very comfortable living here. It’s quiet and close to campus! Anytime we submit a maintenance request it is always handled in a timely manner, and they send out numerous updates on anything pertaining to the apartment.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love it here the best place to stay when in school. Leasing office ladies are my favorite always nice and welcoming. Maintenance is always fast as well fixing your problem within the same day. You can’t beat the deals staying here plus the rooms are a nice shine with updated kitchen.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I moved into this community my sophomore year of college and I enjoy living here so much because there is a great sense of community, the rooms are spacious, and the office staff is very friendly and willing to answer any and all questions.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I been living here for 3 years. They make sure all of my maintenance issues are solved before the end of the day. The staff is very respectful.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My residential experience has been very enjoyable. I love having a 24 hour gym and computer lab, because being a college student, my schedule can be so crazy that I don’t have time to go to the gym during regular hours or I might not want to go to the library to get on the computer, therefore that is extremely convenient. Also, The community is very well taken care of and always looks great which I really appreciate. I love the social events and interactive posts on Instagram, as well it really makes the community feel more like family and helps everyone to get to know each other a little bit better. All and all I am still enjoying Collegiate!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

It’s been a cool experience living here in colligiate commons over the last few years. I’d recommend new movers to come check out the complex .

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Collegiate commons has a great atmosphere and very safe. The staff are very friendly and they get stuff done in a timely matter. The also have cool events for residents every week that could be fun and benefiting to you.