I have enjoyed my time being part of this community. I enjoyed the welcome parties, the tours, and the environment overall. Can’t wait to move in August

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I believe some qualities are very inconvenient. For example, the dumpster is so far from me, there aren't trash cans in the complex, and the bushes need to be cut near 1401 and the steps.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I’ve enjoyed my time in Collegiate Commons and have made many memories in the neighborhood . Just recently signed a short term lease until December .

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I have been here for going on 3 years and I absolutely love it. The staff is friendly and helpful when I have an issue. I am so glad I decided to renew my lease.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I really like the apartment. The size of the room makes it feel at home. The kitchen is nice with plenty of room to cook and the fridge is enough room for all three of us.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Amazing community to stay in, every time I go into the office the staff is happy to see me and just very welcoming. I also feel protected and cared for in times of crisis.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Great community! Love that it’s close to school and the local bus transportation. Staff is great and community is gated so I feel safe. That’s why I renewed my lease.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

So far I love it here. Been able to accommodate me in every situation. Wouldn’t ask to stay at any other place because they make it feel like home.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love living here in the Collegiate Commons Community. It’s quite and peaceful and there’s never been any concerning situations. It’s very close to the illustrious NC A&T. The staff and maintenance are prompt and friendly. The rooms are very spacious and you will enjoy your time here.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Friendly staff. When something is needed, they do not give attitudes. Nice area and nice apartment. Not noisy at all, it is a cool calm place to live.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love it here at Collegiate Commons! The leasing office is so proactive and get's to know you on a personal level making your stay extra special! I would recommend anyone to stay here!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

So far it’s pretty good. The community is peaceful and quiet. Choosing here as my very first apartment to rent has been the best decision I’ve ever made!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

The apartment was spacious and amazing to live in for the spring semester. I really love having the open space of my room and private bathroom

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love that there are several activities that happen but it would be awesome if some were performed after traditional office hours to accommodate residents who would like to attend but can't due to schedule conflicts

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Great experience, staff are very helpful and friendly. Computers and printers available really helped with college. I enjoyed the 24 hour gym that is always available. Great maintenance response time.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Everything is good, only complaint is that sometimes your neighbors can get a little loud and they have more rules than most other apartments but other then that it's fine

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love living here. All of my friends live here so walking to their apartment is easy bc collegiate is small. Everyone is nice and welcoming.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Living here is great. We got nice new floors. We do need a new washer and dryer though. Another thing is that mail always gets "lost" or never arrives at no fault of any the staff.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My resident experience in collegiate commons has been so great since I moved in. I love my apartment community, especially since I already know most of the people that live here. I love my roommate, and I love the land lords. They are so sweet and always have a smile when I visit them.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

A great place to call "home"! The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that may occur. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 and are rarely crowded. I love the convenience of being super close to NC A&T also.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I absolutely love the environment. I have not moved in yet, however I have spent the night at a friends. I love it and I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

The staff are extremely helpful and always available when you are in need of assistance. I would highly recommend collegiate commons to anyone.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I really like it here. The owners are really nice and hands on. I like the birthday cake, cereal bars and chili. All really cool! The apartments are nice. Its just great.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

It’s been a good experience living here the last few years . Nakalah in the office has been very helpful when it came to any questions/ concerns I’ve had .

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Great experience. I love the staff and the fitting of roommates. The gates fence definitely makes me feel safe and able to enjoy my apartment