Everything is good, only complaint is that sometimes your neighbors can get a little loud and they have more rules than most other apartments but other then that it's fine

I love living here. All of my friends live here so walking to their apartment is easy bc collegiate is small. Everyone is nice and welcoming.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Living here is great. We got nice new floors. We do need a new washer and dryer though. Another thing is that mail always gets "lost" or never arrives at no fault of any the staff.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My resident experience in collegiate commons has been so great since I moved in. I love my apartment community, especially since I already know most of the people that live here. I love my roommate, and I love the land lords. They are so sweet and always have a smile when I visit them.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

A great place to call "home"! The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that may occur. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 and are rarely crowded. I love the convenience of being super close to NC A&T also.

I absolutely love the environment. I have not moved in yet, however I have spent the night at a friends. I love it and I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

The staff are extremely helpful and always available when you are in need of assistance. I would highly recommend collegiate commons to anyone.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I really like it here. The owners are really nice and hands on. I like the birthday cake, cereal bars and chili. All really cool! The apartments are nice. Its just great.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

It’s been a good experience living here the last few years . Nakalah in the office has been very helpful when it came to any questions/ concerns I’ve had .

Great experience. I love the staff and the fitting of roommates. The gates fence definitely makes me feel safe and able to enjoy my apartment

Reply from Collegiate Commons

The best part about living here is the property manager. She is the best property manager we have ever had here. Always trying to fix all of the problems reported by the residents and always trying to better everyone's experience on this property.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Collegiate Commons is simply a great place to live as a college student. The management remembers my name personally and are punctual with making things happen. Plus it’s a quiet gated community on top of that.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love it here. The staff is nice and a lot of my friends stay here. The amenities are great and are up to date. The maintenance time works in a timely fashion.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

So far so good If only it was furnished I hate the trains passing near by The leasing office folks are nice The gym has some non functional equipment

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I have had a good experience the mangers is nice. The resident is nice and the rooms are big so that’s a plus. The rent is good. In the matiince is always there when you need them.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My Resident Experience at collegiate commons has been amazing so far because of the way each apartment unit is set up and how friendly the staff are towards each resident

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I LOVE living here at collegiate commons. The rent is very reasonable. The faculty is amazing and they always do their best to keep things looking nice around the community! Plus my room is huge, so comfy!!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I like all of the events that are held here and how the community is kept clean and all of the staff members are very friendly. Only downside it seems they always have some sort of maintenance

Reply from Collegiate Commons

During my two year living here, I enjoy the game night and pizza night.Also like the environment I live inn. My glad I chose collegiate common for my housing

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My experience living in Colllegiate Commons has been wonderful. The activities, the little things they setup for us when it comes to school and get togethers to get to know our Collegiate Commons family are always amazing and more than I can ask for!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

This apartment complex has its ups and downs. I feel like the staff spends way too much time and money trying to turn us into a big family and not actually caring about the apartments. I need a new washer and dryer, not free cake in the leasing office. Also, there should be several trash dumps in the parking lots because I have to carry large bags long distances. Lastly, there should be a team hired to clean the stairwells and pathways of trash and debris!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I feel at home with Collegiate. The staff is welcoming and make you feel like a member of the family. They give you that one on one attention also even thought it's many of you. They remember your name and which building. I love it!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Pros: I love that the community is gated in and makes me feel safer. Also I love all the activities the office has/holds. Cons:I don’t like that our walls in the apartment are so thin and etc. At all times I can hear talking, footsteps from above, and everything else.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My experience with these apartments have been grear. The associates are really friendly and do whatever they can to make sure we have what we need.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I enjoy living here. The staff is amazing and always cater to my concerns and needs. There has been a lot of growth within the community and residential engagement.