I been living here for 3 years. They make sure all of my maintenance issues are solved before the end of the day. The staff is very respectful.

My residential experience has been very enjoyable. I love having a 24 hour gym and computer lab, because being a college student, my schedule can be so crazy that I don’t have time to go to the gym during regular hours or I might not want to go to the library to get on the computer, therefore that is extremely convenient. Also, The community is very well taken care of and always looks great which I really appreciate. I love the social events and interactive posts on Instagram, as well it really makes the community feel more like family and helps everyone to get to know each other a little bit better. All and all I am still enjoying Collegiate!

It’s been a cool experience living here in colligiate commons over the last few years. I’d recommend new movers to come check out the complex .

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Collegiate commons has a great atmosphere and very safe. The staff are very friendly and they get stuff done in a timely matter. The also have cool events for residents every week that could be fun and benefiting to you.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

In the 3 years I’ve lived here I have felt safe and the distance from school is convenient. I’ve never had trouble with maintenance issues and there is plenty of parking.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Overall things have been pretty good. I just wish staff was quicker with getting issues fixed in my unit and in the apartment complex in its entirety.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Nice environment, great staff, feel safe, fun activities, great and friendly maintenance crew, wonderful upgrades to apartment. I like how the staff knows the residents by name

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My resident experience so far has been great. I have no complaints about my roommates. I love how Collegiate Commons is gated so anyone can’t just come in.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

The staff is very efficient. They make sure everything is neat and clean before you move in. Also, they are very friendly. The community events are excellent.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

So far Collegiate Commons has been great! No issues or conflicts with anything or anyone. They are always professional and keeps things organized for there residents as far as documents and what not.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

My resident experience is amazing. I love my apartment and my rental office is so supportive and helpful. They host events and interact with us all the time.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Enjoy staying here, the room and bathroom is super spacious. Roommate pairing was great, we clicked instantly with our other roommate that we didn’t know.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I like this community for the most part. The office staff were very helpful with the adjustment to adulthood. I love my room! The rooms are very big and spacious . The only thing i didn’t like was the minor damages that needed to be fixed when we moved in but besides that everything is good

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Very pleasant experience. Great roommates. Nice apartment. Nice fitness center on property. Staff was very welcoming and reliable. Media center with computers and printing is very useful.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

So far living in collegiate has been very nice. I love the size of my room, bathroom, do closet. The staff is really nice and I love the security of my space.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Great environment. Would definitely recommend anyone to stay here. Ms. Beth and all the workers are really inviting. Very inexpensive and nice area.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

The apartment complex is very nice and the staff workers are very friendly. My cable was not working when I first moved in and one of the workers tried to help, but couldn't and tried putting me in contact with someone from the cable company. After that did not work, I have not heard much as to what is going to happen next so that I can get cable. I would like a little more communication as it has been over a week now.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

The move in experience was simple and pretty self explanatory. The required app download can be a little tedious. Overall everything has met my expectations since moving in to the apartment.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I give the community 4 stars. It’s close to school which I love and the gated community makes me feel safe. Some apartments have a few downfalls but that’s to be expected with student housing. Overall I love living here so far.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I love the community and the closeness to campus. The leasing office staff is very nice and friendly. And i love that we have breakfast some morings!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

I really Love living here! I am So glad i picked Collegiate as my first apartment. Everything is very lovely and works well. Maintenance comes fast!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Thus far I love my apartment community. I have great roommates who clean, cook and are very friendly and easy-going! I love the staff also! It's small factors such as bugs, little fixtures, and hearing the people above me (I stay on the first floor) is what bothers me, but those can be normal problems. Other than that, I am currently satisfied with my place here at Collegiate Commons!

Reply from Collegiate Commons

Collegiate Commons has made it easy for me as a freshman to adjust to college life. The staff is very helpful and involved and I know if I need anything they will be there to help.

Reply from Collegiate Commons

the apartment is very nice, the community is bery welcoming. only downside i would say is the unit couldve came a little cleaner like there is stains in the tub walls are dented other than that I like it

Collegiate is in a very nice community. Close to my campus, wonderful amenities, friendly staff, and wonderful tenants. Also, the rent is the cheapest in the Greensboro area.