Beautiful area of Williamsburg, great staff, great neighbors, close to shopping and local activities. Beautiful grounds, playground well kept. Accessible to I64 and local transportation and hospitals.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Ms, Lynetta and Ms Tonya are doing great things. Great to see the things that matter get fix. Residents are extremely happy, which makes everyone love their Home.

Reply from Colonial Towne

we love living here, from everything to our office staff to the amazing neighbors that become like family. Maintenance on the town homes should be kept up more especially when problem occur over again.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The grounds and buildings are beautiful. But more importantly, the staff is caring and friendly. Any issues with your apartment get sorted out much faster than other communities. I really appreciate that.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The employees in the office are nice, and the pool is clean and well kept. Otherwise this has been a fairly unpleasant experience so far, and I would not feel comfortable recommending Colonial Towne to others. I moved into an apartment with a termite problem. This building has reportedly had termites before, but they must not have checked in between tenants, because I was the one who discovered them upon moving in. The apartment was also somewhat dirty upon move-in, despite being professionally cleaned. It took more than a month for basic work orders to be completed, and my a/c has unexpectedly stopped working. All in all, it has been pretty frustrating!

Reply from Colonial Towne

New leader makes all the difference. Having someone in place who cares about people and the environment around. Thank you! It feels like home again. Looking to enjoy another 10 years.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Amazing sense of community. Very clean neighborhood with tons of amenities. Only complaint is the laundry unit. It is quite hot in the laundry area during the summers and its a bit of a pain to get there

Reply from Colonial Towne

I’ve been living here for about 3 years. The rental office staff here is more than helpful/understanding (thank you Ms. Tonya) and the maintenance staff is quite efficient. Creative monthly activity calendars, safe environment for children, and clean.

Reply from Colonial Towne

A nice and friendly neighborhood. Staff here are pretty helpful too. The apartment is spacious and clean. Looking forward to the years i’m gonna spend here.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I just moved in and have had nothing but good experiences so far. Tonya, the property manager, is particularly helpful and kind. I love living here so far!

Reply from Colonial Towne

Very quiet and calm community. Great and spacious apartment, very worth the price of rent. Only "problem" is that the buildings are a little old, but they're going through renovations so that should be "solved" as well. Super helpful front desk and always a prompt response from the maintenance service as well.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I love living here!! I think the rent is the best value in all of Williamsburg. I’m excited to see the new renovations coming through the apartments, some of them really need the updating. The townhomes are lovely. My biggest wish is to have a recycling bin on site. A community garden would also be amazing

Reply from Colonial Towne

Such a welcoming community and staff! Great place to downsize and call my new home. The apartment is a great layout and offers just the right amount of space.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Great quiet neighborhood . Close to everything like Bush gardens, water country, shopping, colonial williamsburg, and shopping. Been here for 6 months and everyone here is great all the way from management to matinence

Reply from Colonial Towne

Colonial Towne is absolutely amazing!!!! It’s beautiful, clean, and comfortable!!! The staff is so caring and super helpful!! Just a great place for my family!

Reply from Colonial Towne

We have enjoyed our stay here.....everyone have been nice to us....The townhouse we live in is very spacious... Its very quiet here.... Beautiful front yard......I would recommend this complex to others with no hesitation....I rate this complex a five 🌟.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Wonderful location, great maintenance staff good neighbors in the majority. Many are here 10+ years. That said, appliances are in serious need of an upgrade.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I love the location and how well the facility is maintained. The staff are great. My only issues are that there is no storage space in apartments, and it does not have a washer/dryer hook up, so you have to use the laundromat, which adds up quickly.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Love my town home. So glad I moved back here after moving out 2 years ago, Miss the quiet and clean environment that I use to live around at one time.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Tonya has gone above and beyond to ensure our move in is fantastic! She has kept a strong line of communication and addressed any concerns I’ve had. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is friendly. So excited for our new home!!

Reply from Colonial Towne

I just moved in about a week ago and so far....I LOVE IT!!!! Everyone I have met since my move to Colonial Towne Apartments has been a positive experience.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Nice community place. Thats why we went back here from 2016 and move up again. A plce u keep coming back. This is the place we called it home. A place thAt anticipate your needs.

Reply from Colonial Towne

It is a positive experience to be a resident of Colonial Towne. The maintenance staff of Aubrey, Al and Josh has helped me and my mom with resolving problems such as water damage in a response and professional way. The neighbors are also friendly when I walk around Colonial Towne.

Reply from Colonial Towne

My family and myself just moved in and we’re so happy with the decision to live here. The community is very beautiful and the landscaping is awesome. So glad to call this our new home.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Was an amazing place to live up until about a yr ago. There use to be concern about the community, ppl knew our names. Now we are all treated like an account number.