Colonial Towne

4.6

4.6

Gregory H.
Its always a pleasure living here. Peaceful, and relaxing, and the staff is amazing. Love Jessica and Tonya. 12yrs strong. Looking forward to more years to come. Happy Holidays to you all.
Deborah H.
Shawn
Comfortable and quiet area. Glad to have found this spot! Maintenance is timely. Have lived here for over a year and it stands above other rentals in the area.
Rodney
Great place to live! Great staff, very personable and friendly, clean, great neighbors. Very family oriented neighborhood. Close to shopping and all the local attractions.
Sara
Very nice area and community. Property manager was very helpful and made sure all my needs were taken care of! Best pricing for the size in Williamsburg
Alexandria
Communication with the leasing office is lacking. Often times, I’m not given much (if at all) warning about construction to my house. Notices seem to be given out right before everyone leaves for the night.
Anna
It’s a great place to live! Things are pretty quiet. Everyone that works here are friendly. Maintenance is taken care of in a timely fashion.
Gregory H.
As i always stated, i truly love where i live.....management takes care of our needs, and i love my neighbors. Looking forward to yrs to come here with my family.....
Deborah H.
Shawn
Living in my townhouse has been great. The area is quiet, the grounds are well kept and I’ve had no issues with utilities. There is a small insect problem but I have experienced that in surrounding rentals.