This has got to be the best community ever!!! Our apartment is fantastic!!!!! The staff is so helpful and caring!!!!! We just love it here!!

Reply from Colonial Towne

Very quiet and good place for the kids to live, very safe. I can see my little ones get on the bus on the morning and watch them come home in evening. I can get to park right outside my home.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Maintenance is great here; so prompt and friendly! And the staff is really nice. We’ve been here for a couple years and our apartment has felt and still feels a bit out-dates, like from the ‘80s. It would be nice since we’re paying more each year for rent to get updated appliances or cabinets. But overall it’s a great location with a well maintained property. Safe and friendly!

Reply from Colonial Towne

Awesome place! Moved to Virginia recently and am glad I was able to get an apartment here. It's just close enough to work and activities so that I don't have to drive too out of the way.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Great place to live! Our family have really enjoyed the experience here and the staffs kindness and helpfulness along the way. Would recommend!

Reply from Colonial Towne

I enjoy living here. It is very quiet. I will recommend here to others . The office staff are very nice. And the maintenance crew are very nice..

Reply from Colonial Towne

Very nice place to call home we enjoy being here staff is great. Me an wife enjoy the convenience of being close to everything. Like shopping and close to Bush gardens and water country

Reply from Colonial Towne

Great place to live, very quiet, friendly staff. Maintenance friendly as well and also quick turn around on repairs. Close to Colonial Williamsburg,m

Reply from Colonial Towne

I've had nothing but a great experience at Colonial Towne so far! I love Williamsburg, and Colonial Towne is a great place to live. I can't think of any complaints.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Awsome place to live, Staff is amazing.Have lived here since 2012,with the exemption of one property manager,everyone else is terrific.maintanance is also spot on.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I've been Living here for 5 years. Love the staff,aubrey,tanya's Josh are very dedicated, professional,caring kind and metculate .Any issues you have ,big or small,they are right there to assist. Grounds are kept immaculate, and pretty quiet and peaceful here. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Nice and peaceful clean place everyone is friendly and respectful. The staff is very professional and welcoming. We are located in very good area as well.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I love living here! The leasing office staff is so friendly. I love that we're now doing contests, I feel like I have a stronger relationship with my neighbors now. I wish we had a neighborhood on NextDoor. It's something I've been trying to get started for a while without much success.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The apartment community has been great. Most importantly, it is quiet and comfortable at Colonial Towne. The people are nice and the staff is helpful.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Everything in our community is pretty fine. It's a clean environment, nice neighbors, everything as far as the maintenance for the lawn is always kept clean.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Beautiful area of Williamsburg, great staff, great neighbors, close to shopping and local activities. Beautiful grounds, playground well kept. Accessible to I64 and local transportation and hospitals.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Ms, Lynetta and Ms Tonya are doing great things. Great to see the things that matter get fix. Residents are extremely happy, which makes everyone love their Home.

Reply from Colonial Towne

we love living here, from everything to our office staff to the amazing neighbors that become like family. Maintenance on the town homes should be kept up more especially when problem occur over again.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The grounds and buildings are beautiful. But more importantly, the staff is caring and friendly. Any issues with your apartment get sorted out much faster than other communities. I really appreciate that.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The employees in the office are nice, and the pool is clean and well kept. Otherwise this has been a fairly unpleasant experience so far, and I would not feel comfortable recommending Colonial Towne to others. I moved into an apartment with a termite problem. This building has reportedly had termites before, but they must not have checked in between tenants, because I was the one who discovered them upon moving in. The apartment was also somewhat dirty upon move-in, despite being professionally cleaned. It took more than a month for basic work orders to be completed, and my a/c has unexpectedly stopped working. All in all, it has been pretty frustrating!

Reply from Colonial Towne

New leader makes all the difference. Having someone in place who cares about people and the environment around. Thank you! It feels like home again. Looking to enjoy another 10 years.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Amazing sense of community. Very clean neighborhood with tons of amenities. Only complaint is the laundry unit. It is quite hot in the laundry area during the summers and its a bit of a pain to get there

Reply from Colonial Towne

I’ve been living here for about 3 years. The rental office staff here is more than helpful/understanding (thank you Ms. Tonya) and the maintenance staff is quite efficient. Creative monthly activity calendars, safe environment for children, and clean.

Reply from Colonial Towne

A nice and friendly neighborhood. Staff here are pretty helpful too. The apartment is spacious and clean. Looking forward to the years i’m gonna spend here.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I just moved in and have had nothing but good experiences so far. Tonya, the property manager, is particularly helpful and kind. I love living here so far!