Colonial Towne

4.5

4.5

Anna
We have loved living in Colonial Towne! We have only had a few minor inconveniences. The staff has worked quickly to provide solutions for most things. We are happy to have a team that takes care of problems in a timely manner.
Madeline
2 months ago
I'm a relatively new resident, but so far it has been a great living experience. Neighbors are friendly and there is a sense of community not found at many apartment complexes.
Deborah H.
3 months ago
Love it here great and peaceful place to live. Been here 13 yrs now. Absolutely amazing. Looking forward to seeing what the feauture holds here. Love the staff Everyone is amazing
Gregory
Teresa
3 months ago
I absolutely love living here! I am a new resident and have been treated like Family right off the bat! Amazing Community and Staff! Tonya and Jess are so caring and attentive. Maintenance is amazing and responds quickly to any Maintenance needs. Vert professional and friendly. My neighbors are very nice. I just can not say enough about this community. Thank you Colonial Towne!
Luther
3 months ago
Would like to get the upgraded options to my home, considering leaving colonial towne at the end of my lease but would like to stay as well if we could get the updated apartment
Trevor
3 months ago
Very good apartment for the price. The staff is friendly, the interior is nice enough, and maintenance is taken care of efficiently when it comes up.
Joseph
4 months ago
Not a bad apartment at all, newly refurbished kitchen and bathrooms are great. Really unfortunate that there is no laundry in the units though, and the paint job on the refurbished apartments could be better as it chips. The new water bill is gonna suck, but overall I think this is a fine place to live.
Sara
4 months ago
The complex is well maintained. After our snowed, facilities staff shoveled the walkways almost immediately. They also salted areas like the disabled parking spots. The complex is also very quiet.
Anna
4 months ago
We have really loved living in this community! We have such a great place for the area. When we moved in it was freshly renovated. This had caused a few issues but maintenance quickly and efficiently took care of it.