A nice and friendly neighborhood. Staff here are pretty helpful too. The apartment is spacious and clean. Looking forward to the years i’m gonna spend here.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I just moved in and have had nothing but good experiences so far. Tonya, the property manager, is particularly helpful and kind. I love living here so far!

Reply from Colonial Towne

Very quiet and calm community. Great and spacious apartment, very worth the price of rent. Only "problem" is that the buildings are a little old, but they're going through renovations so that should be "solved" as well. Super helpful front desk and always a prompt response from the maintenance service as well.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I love living here!! I think the rent is the best value in all of Williamsburg. I’m excited to see the new renovations coming through the apartments, some of them really need the updating. The townhomes are lovely. My biggest wish is to have a recycling bin on site. A community garden would also be amazing

Reply from Colonial Towne

Such a welcoming community and staff! Great place to downsize and call my new home. The apartment is a great layout and offers just the right amount of space.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Great quiet neighborhood . Close to everything like Bush gardens, water country, shopping, colonial williamsburg, and shopping. Been here for 6 months and everyone here is great all the way from management to matinence

Reply from Colonial Towne

Colonial Towne is absolutely amazing!!!! It’s beautiful, clean, and comfortable!!! The staff is so caring and super helpful!! Just a great place for my family!

Reply from Colonial Towne

We have enjoyed our stay here.....everyone have been nice to us....The townhouse we live in is very spacious... Its very quiet here.... Beautiful front yard......I would recommend this complex to others with no hesitation....I rate this complex a five 🌟.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Wonderful location, great maintenance staff good neighbors in the majority. Many are here 10+ years. That said, appliances are in serious need of an upgrade.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I love the location and how well the facility is maintained. The staff are great. My only issues are that there is no storage space in apartments, and it does not have a washer/dryer hook up, so you have to use the laundromat, which adds up quickly.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Love my town home. So glad I moved back here after moving out 2 years ago, Miss the quiet and clean environment that I use to live around at one time.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Tonya has gone above and beyond to ensure our move in is fantastic! She has kept a strong line of communication and addressed any concerns I’ve had. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is friendly. So excited for our new home!!

Reply from Colonial Towne

I just moved in about a week ago and so far....I LOVE IT!!!! Everyone I have met since my move to Colonial Towne Apartments has been a positive experience.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Nice community place. Thats why we went back here from 2016 and move up again. A plce u keep coming back. This is the place we called it home. A place thAt anticipate your needs.

Reply from Colonial Towne

It is a positive experience to be a resident of Colonial Towne. The maintenance staff of Aubrey, Al and Josh has helped me and my mom with resolving problems such as water damage in a response and professional way. The neighbors are also friendly when I walk around Colonial Towne.

Reply from Colonial Towne

My family and myself just moved in and we’re so happy with the decision to live here. The community is very beautiful and the landscaping is awesome. So glad to call this our new home.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Was an amazing place to live up until about a yr ago. There use to be concern about the community, ppl knew our names. Now we are all treated like an account number.

Reply from Colonial Towne

We love our apartment complex. Our neighbors are friendly and the kids enjoy the pool and playground. All the staff are professional and they take care of any issue right away.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Everyone in the community I’ve meet has been nice and helpful, and our land and set up around the apartments is beautiful. The yard and flowers are always well maintained.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Love where I am! And if I have any issues they are taken care of immediately. The area is great. Peaceful and beautiful! Office staff are very helpful and friendly

Reply from Colonial Towne

Living in Colonial Towne apartments made my first time living in an apartment enjoyable. The neighbors are nice and the neighborhood is quiet and safe.

Reply from Colonial Towne

the first time I went to do laundry here I wondered how anyone my age could conquer the steps leading to laundry without killing ones self.. last time down into dungeon for both of us

Reply from Colonial Towne

The apartments are clean and quiet. I hardly ever hear my neighbors (although they're very nice people) and have never had a problem with them. I took a star off because there were quite a few maintenance issues when we first moved in, but they were all quickly handled by the maintenance staff so it really was only a minor annoyance. The staff is friendly and respond exceedingly fast.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The office staff and the maintenance team display the best customer service. They are quick to answer any questions and to service when called upon.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Nice quiet neighborhood good staff matinees is on top of things. Is great to alot of local places bush gardens, colonial williamsburg, restaurants, and stores