Colonial Towne

Friendly staff, maintenance is quick. But there are a lot of issues with the apartment and we've had to fill out a new work order almost every week.
I love living here at Colonial Towne. The grounds are kept up beautifully and the staff are very kind and helpful. I love how peaceful and quiet it is here.
I have always felt welcomed by staff, and they go out of their way to make sure that we enjoy living here! Also, y'all are so quick about getting work orders completed!
My experience living at Colonial Towne has been extremely pleasant. The apartments are quiet and very beautiful. If anything happens to break in the apartment the maintenance is quick to respond.
I have lived here 4 years as of June 30- the only reason for not rating a full 5 stars is the change in renewal status. It is a wonderful community with great service and gives great value for money.
This is a great quiet clean place. Everyone here is awesome and helpful. We love it! We love the sense of community that has been established here.
Great community Tonia is amazing When I have need maintenance to come by the time I hang the phone up they are already at the door and great neighbors
Great place to live, very quiet with nice tenants. Rent is a good rate and they keep the grounds very clean and trimmed. Maintenance response is quick and diligent
We love living at colonial Towne and have amazing neighbors. Maintenance is on top of any problems and the office is always friendly and what to hrlp
The community is always and I love the fact that everyone is so friendly to each other. The management is very understanding and always extremely helpful. The work orders are usually done within. Hours after they are submitted. I would recommend this community to other people over and over again!!!