Friendly staff, maintenance is quick. But there are a lot of issues with the apartment and we've had to fill out a new work order almost every week.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I love living here at Colonial Towne. The grounds are kept up beautifully and the staff are very kind and helpful. I love how peaceful and quiet it is here.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I have always felt welcomed by staff, and they go out of their way to make sure that we enjoy living here! Also, y'all are so quick about getting work orders completed!

Reply from Colonial Towne

My experience living at Colonial Towne has been extremely pleasant. The apartments are quiet and very beautiful. If anything happens to break in the apartment the maintenance is quick to respond.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I have lived here 4 years as of June 30- the only reason for not rating a full 5 stars is the change in renewal status. It is a wonderful community with great service and gives great value for money.

Reply from Colonial Towne

This is a great quiet clean place. Everyone here is awesome and helpful. We love it! We love the sense of community that has been established here.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Great community Tonia is amazing When I have need maintenance to come by the time I hang the phone up they are already at the door and great neighbors

Reply from Colonial Towne

Great place to live, very quiet with nice tenants. Rent is a good rate and they keep the grounds very clean and trimmed. Maintenance response is quick and diligent

Reply from Colonial Towne

We love living at colonial Towne and have amazing neighbors. Maintenance is on top of any problems and the office is always friendly and what to hrlp

Reply from Colonial Towne

The community is always and I love the fact that everyone is so friendly to each other. The management is very understanding and always extremely helpful. The work orders are usually done within. Hours after they are submitted. I would recommend this community to other people over and over again!!!

Reply from Colonial Towne

So far, I’ve enjoyed living in Colonial Towne. Miss Tonya has been more than accommodating, and the team quickly responsive. Property is kept tidy. Very welcoming.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I've enjoyed living here. It's very quiet and safe. The grounds are kept clean and the maintenance and staff are so nice. Onetime my ac stopped working and maintenance was at my door within 30 minutes fixing it. Everyone here is just so nice.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Colonial Towne is a great place to live. It's also right on the bus line. Location is minutes away from shopping and some neat places to eat.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Very good experience and I am quite satisfied with the experience of using this service to be able to talk about how wonderful this community is.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Nice quiet neighborhood good staff matinees is on top of things. Is great to alot of local places bush gardens, colonial williamsburg, restaurants, and stores

Reply from Colonial Towne

The office staff and the maintenance team display the best customer service. They are quick to answer any questions and to service when called upon.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The apartments are clean and quiet. I hardly ever hear my neighbors (although they're very nice people) and have never had a problem with them. I took a star off because there were quite a few maintenance issues when we first moved in, but they were all quickly handled by the maintenance staff so it really was only a minor annoyance. The staff is friendly and respond exceedingly fast.

Reply from Colonial Towne

the first time I went to do laundry here I wondered how anyone my age could conquer the steps leading to laundry without killing ones self.. last time down into dungeon for both of us

Reply from Colonial Towne

Living in Colonial Towne apartments made my first time living in an apartment enjoyable. The neighbors are nice and the neighborhood is quiet and safe.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Love where I am! And if I have any issues they are taken care of immediately. The area is great. Peaceful and beautiful! Office staff are very helpful and friendly

Reply from Colonial Towne

Everyone in the community I’ve meet has been nice and helpful, and our land and set up around the apartments is beautiful. The yard and flowers are always well maintained.

Reply from Colonial Towne

We love our apartment complex. Our neighbors are friendly and the kids enjoy the pool and playground. All the staff are professional and they take care of any issue right away.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Was an amazing place to live up until about a yr ago. There use to be concern about the community, ppl knew our names. Now we are all treated like an account number.

Reply from Colonial Towne

My family and myself just moved in and we’re so happy with the decision to live here. The community is very beautiful and the landscaping is awesome. So glad to call this our new home.

Reply from Colonial Towne

It is a positive experience to be a resident of Colonial Towne. The maintenance staff of Aubrey, Al and Josh has helped me and my mom with resolving problems such as water damage in a response and professional way. The neighbors are also friendly when I walk around Colonial Towne.