the first time I went to do laundry here I wondered how anyone my age could conquer the steps leading to laundry without killing ones self.. last time down into dungeon for both of us

Reply from Colonial Towne

The office staff and the maintenance team display the best customer service. They are quick to answer any questions and to service when called upon.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The employees in the office are nice, and the pool is clean and well kept. Otherwise this has been a fairly unpleasant experience so far, and I would not feel comfortable recommending Colonial Towne to others. I moved into an apartment with a termite problem. This building has reportedly had termites before, but they must not have checked in between tenants, because I was the one who discovered them upon moving in. The apartment was also somewhat dirty upon move-in, despite being professionally cleaned. It took more than a month for basic work orders to be completed, and my a/c has unexpectedly stopped working. All in all, it has been pretty frustrating!

Reply from Colonial Towne

Friendly staff, maintenance is quick. But there are a lot of issues with the apartment and we've had to fill out a new work order almost every week.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Was an amazing place to live up until about a yr ago. There use to be concern about the community, ppl knew our names. Now we are all treated like an account number.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Wonderful location, great maintenance staff good neighbors in the majority. Many are here 10+ years. That said, appliances are in serious need of an upgrade.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Living in Colonial Towne apartments made my first time living in an apartment enjoyable. The neighbors are nice and the neighborhood is quiet and safe.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I love the location and how well the facility is maintained. The staff are great. My only issues are that there is no storage space in apartments, and it does not have a washer/dryer hook up, so you have to use the laundromat, which adds up quickly.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The apartments are clean and quiet. I hardly ever hear my neighbors (although they're very nice people) and have never had a problem with them. I took a star off because there were quite a few maintenance issues when we first moved in, but they were all quickly handled by the maintenance staff so it really was only a minor annoyance. The staff is friendly and respond exceedingly fast.

Reply from Colonial Towne

It is a positive experience to be a resident of Colonial Towne. The maintenance staff of Aubrey, Al and Josh has helped me and my mom with resolving problems such as water damage in a response and professional way. The neighbors are also friendly when I walk around Colonial Towne.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Amazing sense of community. Very clean neighborhood with tons of amenities. Only complaint is the laundry unit. It is quite hot in the laundry area during the summers and its a bit of a pain to get there

Reply from Colonial Towne

Very quiet and calm community. Great and spacious apartment, very worth the price of rent. Only "problem" is that the buildings are a little old, but they're going through renovations so that should be "solved" as well. Super helpful front desk and always a prompt response from the maintenance service as well.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Nice quiet neighborhood good staff matinees is on top of things. Is great to alot of local places bush gardens, colonial williamsburg, restaurants, and stores

Reply from Colonial Towne

Love my town home. So glad I moved back here after moving out 2 years ago, Miss the quiet and clean environment that I use to live around at one time.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I have lived here 4 years as of June 30- the only reason for not rating a full 5 stars is the change in renewal status. It is a wonderful community with great service and gives great value for money.

Reply from Colonial Towne

we love living here, from everything to our office staff to the amazing neighbors that become like family. Maintenance on the town homes should be kept up more especially when problem occur over again.

Reply from Colonial Towne

We love our apartment complex. Our neighbors are friendly and the kids enjoy the pool and playground. All the staff are professional and they take care of any issue right away.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Everyone in the community I’ve meet has been nice and helpful, and our land and set up around the apartments is beautiful. The yard and flowers are always well maintained.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Love where I am! And if I have any issues they are taken care of immediately. The area is great. Peaceful and beautiful! Office staff are very helpful and friendly

Reply from Colonial Towne

Very good experience and I am quite satisfied with the experience of using this service to be able to talk about how wonderful this community is.

Reply from Colonial Towne

Colonial Towne is a great place to live. It's also right on the bus line. Location is minutes away from shopping and some neat places to eat.

Reply from Colonial Towne

I've enjoyed living here. It's very quiet and safe. The grounds are kept clean and the maintenance and staff are so nice. Onetime my ac stopped working and maintenance was at my door within 30 minutes fixing it. Everyone here is just so nice.

Reply from Colonial Towne

So far, I’ve enjoyed living in Colonial Towne. Miss Tonya has been more than accommodating, and the team quickly responsive. Property is kept tidy. Very welcoming.

Reply from Colonial Towne

The community is always and I love the fact that everyone is so friendly to each other. The management is very understanding and always extremely helpful. The work orders are usually done within. Hours after they are submitted. I would recommend this community to other people over and over again!!!

Reply from Colonial Towne

We love living at colonial Towne and have amazing neighbors. Maintenance is on top of any problems and the office is always friendly and what to hrlp