Colonial Towne

1 star
the first time I went to do laundry here I wondered how anyone my age could conquer the steps leading to laundry without killing ones self.. last time down into dungeon for both of us
The office staff and the maintenance team display the best customer service. They are quick to answer any questions and to service when called upon.
The employees in the office are nice, and the pool is clean and well kept. Otherwise this has been a fairly unpleasant experience so far, and I would not feel comfortable recommending Colonial Towne to others. I moved into an apartment with a termite problem. This building has reportedly had termites before, but they must not have checked in between tenants, because I was the one who discovered them upon moving in. The apartment was also somewhat dirty upon move-in, despite being professionally cleaned. It took more than a month for basic work orders to be completed, and my a/c has unexpectedly stopped working. All in all, it has been pretty frustrating!
Change is okay. We have been here 10 yrs now and its still peaceful and quiet. My boys have watched many friends move away and new ones come.
Was an amazing place to live up until about a yr ago. There use to be concern about the community, ppl knew our names. Now we are all treated like an account number.
Friendly staff, maintenance is quick. But there are a lot of issues with the apartment and we've had to fill out a new work order almost every week.
Wonderful location, great maintenance staff good neighbors in the majority. Many are here 10+ years. That said, appliances are in serious need of an upgrade.
Everything in our community is pretty fine. It's a clean environment, nice neighbors, everything as far as the maintenance for the lawn is always kept clean.
Living in Colonial Towne apartments made my first time living in an apartment enjoyable. The neighbors are nice and the neighborhood is quiet and safe.
It is a positive experience to be a resident of Colonial Towne. The maintenance staff of Aubrey, Al and Josh has helped me and my mom with resolving problems such as water damage in a response and professional way. The neighbors are also friendly when I walk around Colonial Towne.