The Colony at the Lakes

4.1

4.1

Nice place to live, great amenities and excellent attention from customer service and maintenance. Some dogs are loud at night but nothing major.
I LOVE MY APARTMENT & NEIGHBORHOOD ALL IN ONE!!! Not to mention there are so many places nearby to shop, eat, etc. Most importantly 10 Freeway is minutes away. Best decision of 2021 was to call this place home :)
1 star
Love the building. Received physical parking audit form couple weeks away - no instructions on how to submit. Finally submitted, someone just parked in my spot. Wished the gym was open for longer hours. Put in a service request at high priority for no running hot water, didn’t get a call back from the office until 2 days later 🤦🏻‍♀️
Love my apartment. Love that I got a bonus for renewing my apartment early. Love that we can go to the gym again. Sometimes it is a little difficult to get through to the staff that we need to talk to, but eventually I am able to.
Love the pool and gym here, great location next to mall and department stores, and free way entrance. Friendly neighbors and staffs. Pet friendly apartment
I love our apartment! It’s nice and cozy. The cleanliness of the hallways have gotten better but some people who live here don’t put the trash in the chute and just leave it right next to it.
Excellent amenities. Leasing office staff were extremely helpful throughout the move-in process as well as during move-in day; they communicated with us every step of the way.
We haven't lived here long but we like the community. Our friends live here as well. The only thing is that our specific apartment seemed not as taken care of when we moved in, but that's most likely because the tenant before didn't take care of it. The staff is really helpful in answering questions and maintenance requests get done in a timely manner. Very satisfied so far!
A fantastic place! We already have friends that live here so it’s just fun living next to them! The movie theatre, then plentiful local food restaurants/fast fast food is amazing! You also love right next to the highway so super easy to get to places quick. :) Only problem is the noise level that can creep up, but that’s just part of apartment living.
So far we love it here, very calm and quiet building. Everything is well organized, from trash pick up to the delivery service. Trying to get our friends to move in!