The Colony at the Lakes

4.1

4.1

My review after living here for 1 &1/2 year: Fire alarm issue still not fixed. It always goes off so you can forget about your peaceful nights here. Dog & human feces everywhere, rats crawling, cockroaches. I’ve made noise complaints many times & Management told me if I don’t like my unit they will move me to a different one. I asked to transfer & they told me I would have to reapply again for another unit. When we moved here the 1 bedrooms were going for $1,990-$2,150 they're now listed at $2,500-$2,600. No care for those who were affected by covid & instead of lowering the price or keeping it the same like most apartment complexes have, they spike up the price. With all the issues they have here it's an absolute JOKE. Forget about leaving your second car downstairs in the visitor parking. They leave notices if you park there, it will be towed. You're forced to park on the street or buy another parking spot for $150 monthly. DO NOT consider giving your money to this money hungry place
Overall great experience here - love everything about this place so far. Only complaint are the fire alarms which will sometimes go off at 2-3 AM in the morning. I understand that fire alarms are there for safety, but something needs to be done about the frequency of the fire alarms as well as the intensity/volume of the fire alarms, especially since they are located in the bedrooms.
Apartment living is great, been here for almost two years maintenance staff is awesome and friendly. The apartments are pricey how ever you get what you pay for.
The place is nice and quiet. Haven't had any major issues with leasing. Giving 4 stars instead of 5 because rent is not worth it for lack of availability on amenities due to covid. Otherwise, great place to live and location is great.
Great staff, all very friendly. Amenities are almost always very clean! We most especially love the park in the back! Improvement in the maintenance of the gym!
Poor sound insulation. Sometimes neighbors make a lot of noise! Good infrastructure and convenient transportation。Poor sound insulation. Sometimes neighbors make a lot of noise! Good infrastructure and convenient transportation
My experience living here so far has been great overall. Everyone in the community and staff have both been very friendly and accommodating. I did recently notice some areas of improvement however. For one, the gyms sanitizer and wipes are never restocked. During this time it would be nice to have the communal areas be maintained a little better. There is also no running water in the gyms restroom. Otherwise, I everything else has been great.
Hanging out by the pool and seeing neighbors enjoying are great!!! The ambiance is perfect with great food & drinks and kids swimming specially in this hot, humid weather.
Very dirty hallway carpets. Fitness club chest machine broken and missing dumbbells. Out of sanitizer wipes in gym. Garbage is abundant and needs trash valet on Friday and Saturday
I wish we could have enjoyed the amenities more. Due to COVID-19, we did not get to goto the gym as often or the pool as much as we would have liked.